Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mafia princess and her body guard (HaloHeroWolf118 and I)

Lisha sat in her room she had woken up early that morning to watch the sun rise she enjoyed the way the clouds took on the colors like brush strokes. The bright hues of pink, purple, and orange. She watched intently with her blue and hazel eyes, she brushed her long curly dark brown hair. She stood from the windowsill barely reaching over five feet in height, she was slender with slight curves. She removed her night gown climbing into the shower to wash up a bit before she would go down to have breakfast. She washed up quickly climbing back out drying off, she let her hair hang down in long curling tendrils as she pulled out her drier using it on her hair. She made her way to the closet pulling on a black pencil skirt and a maroon button up shirt. She admired herself briefly then headed down stairs, she was a bit hungry.
She sat down in the dining room across from her father and brother, taking a plate and serving herself some scrambled eggs, toast, and some apple slices.
Her father broke the silence "Lisha we have hired a body guard for you we need you to be kept safe try not to run away from this one" he said simply. Her brother nodded in agreement, they had never fully trusted her to take care of herself, always being over protective ever since her mother had died.
Lisha looked up and nodded but her eyes showed how angry she was, she felt like she was in a cage of sorts. She hated being so protected she had never really had much of a chance to experience life outside of her life in the family. She had learned much of the family business she had even learned how to manipulate without much difficulty. She was often stubborn and difficult to handle one the reasons she went through body guards so quickly. She hated this life she had right now she wanted to work with her father and brother, she finished her food quickly and walked out angrily. She walked down stairs to the basement, changing into a pair of sweat pants and a sports bra, she walked up to the punching bag striking it over and over again letting all her anger out on it. She wished she could make them all understand that she wasn't just some delicate little flower, she was strong, she could look out for herself. She swung her leg up landing a firm kick to the punching bag this was the main way she had of letting out everything she felt.

Jacob sighed as he ran a hand through his short black hair which was in contrast to the crimson stubble that warned him he needed to shave before he became the 'Ginger Beard Man'. He had been called in by the Russian Mob boss the day before to discuss a new 'Job' which it turned out was baby sitting his daughter. He had balked at the job he was a killer not a care taker and though the Mob Boss knew better than to threaten Jacob he ended up with it all the same. Jacob had explained that even though he would watch the Girl he was still an Assassin and therefore would still be doing those jobs to which the Mob Boss had conceded knowing Jacob wouldn't budge on the matter. Now Jacob was dressed in his work clothes which consisted of jeans, short sleeve shirt and large black coat. His work boots had been cleaned and he had made sure to bathe that morning he pulled his Car up to the Mansion where the Mob Boss lived and parked, "Today is going to be one of those days." he said before exiting the vehicle.

He walked into the mansion and eyed the paintings and expensive rugs that lined the hall their he knew at this hour the family would be eating so he occupied himself with looking at the rather expensive fakes the Mafia Boss claimed were originals. He heard someone come out of the dining room and looked to catch half a glimpse of a girl as she walked to the basement, Jacob sighed as he made his way toward where she had gone which was the basement. He heard noises coming from down their and suspected she was either working out or being worked out either way he was on the job now. He entered the basement as she landed a solid kick to the punching bag which was how he got his first real look at her he had expected a more demure girl but instead found a Tom Boy he smiled as he leaned against the door frame and watched her pound away at the swaying punching bag till his phone rang he answered it and listened to the voice at the other end.

Lisha was fully focused on attacking the punching bag until she heard the phone ring which caused her to jump slightly. She turned looking at him, she was a bit annoyed that he was just standing there watching her. She walked over grabbing a towel and wiping some of the sweat from her face and body. She looked over at him she was panting a bit, she did not speak to he appeared to be taking a call, she suspected this was her new body guard. She went back to punching the bag letting out all her frustration out on it, it was the healthiest way she knew how to deal with such things. She continued swinging until her arms got too tired to continue, she slowly walked back over using the towel again. She walked over to the door frame where he stood "so I take you're supposed to be my new body guard" she said simply. She looked up at him a bit annoyed, she noticed that he had not shaved "people who work for my father must be clean shaven" she said coldly, she walked into the small locker room. The basement was almost like a full gym, the whole family used it and that included the guards. She washed her face and wiped off a bit more, she freshened up and changed back into her pencil skirt and button up shirt, she walked out.
She looked over the man he seemed like he might actually be able to his job, but she wasn't going to make it easy for him by any means. She walked past him heading back upstairs, she just wanted to work in the family business, she wasn't really a target not that she had found at least. She made her way to the study she leaned over her fathers desk "how many times have I told you I don't need a body guard I can take care of myself I want to work with you and Grigory." she said looking irritated she had been holding it in a while not that it would matter they would never let her work with them they viewed her as too delicate.

"I'm not going to argue with you about this." her father replied looking at her over the top of his reading his glass' his hazel and blue eyes looking at her evenly. "Where is..." he started but stopped a he watched Jacob walk in hanging up his phone, "Listen princess Jacob is the best and whether you like it or not he's your bodyguard." he said a tone of finality in his gruff fatherly voice. Jacob had stood and listened the entire time and once her father had finished Jacob came up, "I've got a Job princess load up in the car." he said having obviously ignored her comment about shaving though he did scratch his stubble. Jacob stood around 6'4" and wasn't overly muscled but he toned and his grey eyes seemed to be sizing Lisha up before he turned and walked out of the study, "If your not in the car in the next thirty seconds I'm leaving 'Princess'." he said a bit of a mock in his tone on the word Princess. He wasn't one for babying and by what he had seen she could handle her self in a fight but Jacob wasn't going to coddle her like it seemed her family wanted to do.

Lisha father heard Jacob which was when he looked up to glare at the other man but said nothing Jacob worked as a killer for a reason he was good at it and even he kept Jacob in front of him when ever they spoke. He had never met a man that made him the Big Russian Mob Boss worried or even scared but Jacob came damn near close. "Go on." he said dismissing his daughter as he went back to examining the lab top screen he had been reading before Lisha came in.

Lisha glared at her father as he told her that he wasn't going to argue about it anymore "but..." she started to say then stopped sighing heavily. She followed Jacob out of the study at least then stopped crossing her arms "Then leave me behind...I'm sure my father would just love to hear how you left his little 'princess' behind" she said calling him out. She was not fond of being treated like a child and she was going to make that clear to him. She walked past him going outside and started walking down the drive way, she was never fond of the idea of having a body guard it's not like she was a primary target at least not as far as she knew. She kicked at the ground a bit, her boots clicking as she walked, she looked around a bit. She didn't want to be babied or supervised she wanted to go out and do things on her own for once. She looked back to see if he had done as he said he would, she was testing him, she wanted to see if he was as spineless as the last one, she hoped not most of them were too afraid of her father to stand up to her. She wasn't really the run crying to daddy type she never had been, she remembered when she was little, she had fallen and scraped herself up pretty good all the other men hovered over her worried that she was hurt. Then her father stepped and told her to stop crying before he gave her something to cry about. She never cried again except for when her mother passed away.
Lisha didn't ever really ask for anything, she had tried a few years back to get a job of her own, she wanted to earn her own money to gain some independence. When her father had found out he was furious the next day she got fired and she knew it had been her fathers doing. She had just wanted to do something on her own what was so horrible about that.

He wanted to lay some ground rules before they left so he caught up to her and stopped her with by getting in front of her, "Listen I don't like this anymore than you by all rights your old enough to watch yourself, secondly I'm an assassin and the work I do for your father get's bloody." he said looking her strait in the eye, "Lastly I'm not afraid of your father or your brother and if you cause trouble I will tie you to the seat and gag you, understood?" he finished the look in his eyes said he would be true to his word. "Now get in." he said pointing to his car it wasn't new and had been in his family sense he was a little kid. The Thunder Bird had been well maintained and while their had been some changes nothing on the outside had been altered. Jacob opened the drivers side door and got in turning the engine over which roared to life, after the engine was started he closed his door the old hinges groaned in protest and he made a mental note to oil them or fix it later. His phone buzzed and Jacob flipped it open while he waited for her to join him, his phone screen displayed an image of a man wearing a sun glass' a red wind breaker and a white beater walking into a building the man in the photo was his target from Grigory some idiot who thought to cheat him out of the proper cut.

Lisha tightened her jaw when he stopped her, she listened carefully, she was not afraid of him by any means. She walked up to his car climbing in and slamming the door shut "don't you dare ever speak to me like that again. If you ever try to even so much as touch me I'll break your arm" she said crossing her arms angrily. She looked around the car it wasn't anything fancy, but it wasn't filthy or anything so at least that. She looked out the window as he drove off the property "where are we going?" she asked not even looking over at him, she was still angry with him for the way he had spoken to her. She was not used to people actually being direct with her, she was used to them acting like she was fragile. It was a nice change but she wasn't sure she liked being threatened by him. She was certain that she would teach him a lesson for that, she wanted to show him that she would not tolerate it. She did hope that going with him would lead to some adventure and excitement in her life, she needed it, she got so bored hiding in cars and being kept inside. She crossed her legs as she sat there. "if you don't want to do this why did you agree to it?" she asked him softly, she looked over at him for the first time since he had stood in front of her and threatened her. She found him to be like many of the men who worked with her father a bit rough at first but they would always keep to themselves something she never fully understood.

"Good to see you got some bark." he joked as he pulled out of the drive way smiling a little, "Your brother had a deal with this guy now the guy wants a larger cut from the deals and is taking it out of your brothers. We're going to make sure he learns his place." Jacob answered. He didn't feel like answering her second question and sat their till he finally spoke, "Family" he said at last and with an air of finality. He didn't like taking her into danger what with her sheltered life but a little fun never hurt anyone, "You know how to use a gun?" he asked her. If he was going to take her along she might as well go armed, as they drove he removed his coat and tossed it in the back revealing his shoulder holster and what looked like to be a tattoo just peeking out from under his shirt sleeve. What she could see was a banner held between the teeth of a skull that had a word on it and it read 'Never More'. He didn't talk much after his question concentrating on the driving.

Lisha looked over at him knew what teaching him his place meant, she thought for a moment "yes father had me learn when I was young" she said softly. She looked over seeing the tattoo through his shirt "what is the tattoo for?" she asked softly. She at least wanted to get to know him a little bit, she wanted to learn about him and the rest of the world. "why did you start killing people?" she asked most of them had a genuine dislike for the world. She knew though that he was some how not like the others she could tell by the way he acted. She looked back out the window thinking for a moment, she wasn't sure if this would be better with him as her protector. She was curious to see what kinds of excitement she would get from this. She stretched a bit "it's nice to get out of the house" she said softly. She rolled down the window letting her hand hang out feeling the air currents run over her skin it was something she had always enjoyed. She hoped that if this guy understood her that she would be able to perhaps enjoy herself.

Jacob nodded when she said her father had taught her, "Good you can do the double tap. As for the tattoo it from my favorite Poet and Writer Edgar Allen Poe. As for the killing..." he paused as he seemed to think about how to word it. "I have no grand philosophy about life and death because I don't believe in that stuff. When I killed for the first time it was my father when he tried to rape my mother I felt that I had taken my vengeance for the hell he had put us through. Vengeance not Justice because you can't justify killing whether your a soldier or a guy like me. It might sound like I'm a sociopath or a monster but killing is just killing. So I learned to do it better more accurate sure some killers take pride in it but I don't it's a job plain and simple and as long as their are two people alive on this earth someone is going to want someone dead." he said finishing his talk as they pulled up to the address. The building was a run down looking with dark busted windows and torn thread bare curtain moving in the breeze, he reached over her and opened the glove box to reveal a 9mm which he took out and handed to her. "You can either come in or stay out here whichever though I'd feel better if you stayed with the car I don't like this part of the city." he said eyeing a group a men up the street.

Lisha looked over at him as he explained how he got into the whole killing thing "well if anything that makes you more sane I would think since you draw no enjoyment from it and you look at it as just a job." she said softly. She took the gun as he handed it to her it was one she was particularly familiar with, as soon as he mentioned wanting her to stay in the car she opened her door climbing out. She looked over at him with a smirk she didn't like staying in the car to wait she found it so boring she was tired of being treated like a child and always being told to stay in the car. She waited for him to lead the way "why would I stay in the care if I'm too careful then you'll be out of job now won't you." she teased. She walked around a bit looking at the area, she wanted to learn more about the business she wanted to be a part of it some day. She looked over at the men that Jacob had been observing, she didn't trust them either but she was more than capable of handling herself, if they tried anything plus she was with Jacob so she was certain he wouldn't let anything happen to her. She was young but she wasn't stupid not by any means, she was actually more intelligent than she let on. She only dressed and acted the way she did to keep people from keeping too close an eye on her.

Jacob shrugged and climbed out of the car himself after grabbing his coat, "I warn you it's not going to be pretty." he said. He looked at the group which a few members had turned to look at them Jacob drew his gun pointed it them with his finger then at his car and waved the gun so they could see it. The groups leader tapped the one that had turned first before walking off the group following like hounds, then he turned to the building holstering his gun before walking toward the door. Inside was a large room a stair case leading up stood in the middle of the large room which had a few rotten mattress' and on the mattress' sat people or corpses with how bony and dead eyed they were. Spoons laid beside a number of the people a tourniquet tied around a bony arm and an empty syringe grasped in their hands, their heads lulled back as they soared on their high. Women and men alike sat on the mattress' one of them a woman who could not be older than Lisha was holding a lighter under a spoon as it's contents melted into a pool of liquid heaven. "For a few dollars one can buy heaven in a bag while their body becomes a hell on earth." Jacob said his eyes looking at them with a mix of pity and regret as he walked towards the stairs.

On the next floor of the building were separate rooms people who seemed better off smoked out of glass pipes or snorted some powder off a glass cutting board. Jacob ignored them and they him, a few people passed them going down pocketing what ever they had bought. The Target was in a room and he wasn't alone a woman was on her knees bobbing her head up and down with a rather ashamed and disgusted face as he fell and rose in the mans lap. "That's it bitch work it." the man groaned. Jacob moved quietly he drew his gun and tapped the woman on the head who's position made her fall back and scramble backwards in a crab walk. The man was immediately pissed and looked down to see the woman gone but the barrel of a .45 staring him in the face, "Put it away Boris their's a lady present." Jacob said and the man stuffed his manhood into his jeans growling at Jacob. "You have any Idea who I work for fucker." he snarled his bloodshot eyes looking from Jacob to Lisha as he sat back in his chair. "I work for Grigory and if you..." he never finished as Jacob brought his gun across his face in a back hand motion. Boris cried out and spat out a broken tooth, "You just sealed your fucking death sentence you little prick." he garbled which earned him a punch across his face. "Watch your language in front of Grigory's sister." Jacob warned which caused Boris' eyes to bug out as realization dawned on him on who had sent Jacob.

"Listen I...I never did anything to..." he was stopped again by Jacob as he brought his pistol across his Boris's fat face again. "Fucker.." he gritted through bloody teeth.

"I don't like liars Boris and neither does Grigory." Jacob said as he cocked the hammer on his gun back and pressed the barreel against Boris' head.

"Please don't let him kill me." Boris begged his eyes turned to Lisha.

Lisha looked around the building in complete disgust, she had always found these sort of addictions to be completely disgusting with people living in filth. When she saw the display of how this woman was pleasuring Boris she looked completely repulsed and looked away not wanting to see more of it until he had covered himself. When she heard the zipper she turned back to look at him, she glared at him as he begged her to spare him. She moved a bit closer "you what I hate more than liars Boris? People who try to steal from my family." she said and elbowed him hard in the face breaking his nose "I would say that we should take out your knee caps first but you'll need those later on. Cowards like you need to beg in the pits of hell." she walked back a bit "Shoot him in the hand to remind him not to take more than he has earned. Then shoot him in the dick so that no one will ever have to see the little display I just did ever again. Then you can kill him and we will take my brothers money and go" she said looking at Boris with this cruel glare. She hated liars but even more than that traitors were at the top of her list but he was also a coward. She hated all of these traits, her eyes were not new to violence by any means she was the only daughter she had seen many things perhaps more than most adults. Her father had raised her to be tough, she rarely showed much in the way of forgiveness. She found it to be a sign of weakness, she turned her back to seen not really wanting to watch, she looked around and left the room leaving Jacob to do his work. She was certain that he would be a bit shocked by her words but he had never seen her truly angry, plus he had just met her.
She walked around looking at these people, she didn't understand how they could sacrifice so much for a high, and most of these people didn't even know how these products were made. She was certain that even if they found out now it wouldn't change a thing but this is one of the ways her family made their fortune. She hoped that someday if she got the chance to help run things that she would be able to change that a bit and use other ways to make money. She found drugs to be a filthy business and she wished to eliminate that part but it would never happen it pulled in too much money and it was easy money too.

Boris's eyes widened after Lisha hit him and she told Jacob what she wanted done to him as she turned and left he looked at Jacob, "I can m-make you r..rich." he begged even as he watched in horror as the gun moved from his temple to his right hand. The gun shot made many of the inhabitants of the building jump and start to leave save for those to high to move who muttered something before falling back into their stupor. "Ahhhhh! Mother Fucker! You shot my hand you son of a-" he was cut off as the hammer clicked back and the barrel was pressed into the crotch of his now piss stained jeans. "Where's the money Boris and maybe I'll have some mercy on you and leave your tackle intact." Jacob said. Boris was quick to tell him where the money he had cheated out of Grigory, "It in my car around the rear of the building he whimpered his left hand gripping his ruined right hand as blood puddled on the floor boards. "Thank you for your cooperation Boris." Jacob said as before pulling the trigger once on his junk and a last time in his for head cutting off his cry quickly. Blood had splattered on his gun from the destruction of Boris' manhood and Jacob used the man shirt to clean it off whistling Hotel California as he walked out of the room. Heavy footsteps pounded up the steps as a large man in a hooded coat and white pant charged up sawed off shotgun in hand he spotted Lisha first then Jacob spotting the gun he brought the shotgun up. Jacob was faster as he didn't need to pump his weapon and he shot the man twice in the chest in quick succession the man fell his finger constricting on the trigger which went off blowing a gaping hole in the ceiling.

They heard shouts from down stairs as it seemed Boris was expecting his crew, "Stay close." told Lisha as he walked to the corpse of the man and picked up the shotgun. "Lisha! We're leaving." he said just as he pumped the shotgun and brought it and his pistol to bear on the men at the foot of the stairs. "I work for Grigory if you don't want to end up like your boss and friend MOVE!" Jacob ordered.

Lisha heard the gun shot and Boris tell him where the money was, for a moment she worried that he was going to spare Boris but grinned when she heard the two addition shots, she was very pleased right now. When she saw the man with the shotgun, and was a bit shaken as he was taken down and blew a giant hole in the ceiling, she nodded staying close to Jacob, she didn't want to get shot but she was loving the excitement. She stayed behind Jacob almost hiding but still looking around to see what all was going on, she watched as the men responded to the threat, most of them back off except for two. The two men stepped forward for a moment as if considering continueing. Then they stepped back out of the way, Lisha held onto Jacob's shirt a bit nervously, she was not used to being actually in potential danger and it was a nice change. She felt like a body guard would actually be necessary in this situation. She waited watching carefully as they slowly made their way down the rest of the stairs keeping their backs to the walls. She watched in awe how these men feared just the mention of her brothers name she almost wished she could do that.
She looked up at Jacob she found the way that he commanded such fear from these people to be extremely attractive the way he made them back off with just the threat of death even though the odds were not necessarily 100% in his favor. She did not speak they did not need to know who she was though she was certain they would know with one good look.

When the men backed off Jacob moved down the stairs step by watching them as he inched down, "When we get to the bottom move toward the back door." he whispered to her before they reached the last step. When he reached the floor he started to side step his guns moving to keep the men in the line of fire, he couldn't help but smile as she clutched at his shirt he felt a little jump in his protective instinct which felt rather nice. The men moved back as they stepped side ways so as not to be close to them as the tense situation called for calm, once they were moving toward the back door none of them moved to watch them and Jacob didn't lower the guns till they were out the door. The back of the building was a long trash strewn alley where a POS caddy sat, he had pulled the keys from Boris' pocket before he had blown his crotch away and with them he popped the trunk.

He popped the trunk open and saw that there were two suitcases luckily their keys were attached to the key chain and he clicked them open. In one was a bunch of drugs and the other was full of Benjamin's, "Got the money he said closing that suit case and handing it to her while he picked up the suitcase of drugs with his pistol hand. "Let's go." he told her and walked her down the alley and around to the front door. He opened his own trunk to reveal a small armory he put the shotgun in an empty space and told her to put money in the trunk as he switched the drug case to his now free hand. Walking toward the door he entered the men were still their and were surprised to see him, Jacob opened the drug case and placed it on the ground and slid it across the floor with his foot. The sobering addicts rushed forward scrabbling for their tickets to a temporary heaven. He turned and left coming back out and holstering his pistol, "You hungry?" he asked Lisha as he opened his door.

Lisha nodded and moved towards the back door, she watched him carefully, she hurried out the door. When she moved to the car following him, she took the case of money following him back to the front of the building. She admired all the weapons that he had in the trunk which was to be expected from his profession. She set the case in the trunk and walked around to her door, she opened the door and sat down. She looked over at him as he spoke "I could go for something to eat. What did you have in mind" she said softly, she put his gun back in the glove box. She looked down a bit "it's nice to be more involved in the business. Normally they keep me out of it. I like it" she said softly. She relaxed in the seat, she looked over at him a small smile on her face. She slid her skirt up a bit pulling a small knife out of a strap on her thigh and set it down on the center console. It had become uncomfortable from poking her a bit "father always told me to be armed" she said pointing at the knife. She turned her head cracking her neck "it's nice getting out more" she said. She was never very good at just talking to people not even her own family, she wished that she could just connect with one person.
She looked out the window keeping quiet for a while she didn't really know what her place was in all of this, she wanted to be part of this but it was still new and even scary to her. But she could tell after how he reacted that he would never let anything happen to her, he made her feel safe. Something that was rarely accomplished outside of the family home, she'd had many body guards but none of them were like him. They didn't want to take her out hardly ever and if they did it was just for an hour if that, and they would never actually really talk to her.

Jacob looked over at her as he drove and watched her skirt ride up, "I know a good restaurant the chef smells like garlic but his food is very good." he said as he drove them to the place he was talking about. It was an Italian establishment which served the best pizza he had ever had, "It the way father's are about their daughters most of them 'would' lock them in a tower if they could." he said to fill the time before they arrived. He licked his lips when he had watched her move her skirt and now he was back to watching the road, "You did well I'm impressed at how calm you were. Some one always has to panic and then all hell breaks loose." he said smiling at her, "Though you should be more invested aim your gun watch our rear that sort of thing if some one had been behind us or outside that door..." he finished letting her fill in the rest.

Lisha smiled over at him "I know that but it would be nice to not have so much of an over protective father, it can be irritating being cooped up but at least aren't like the others they tried to just keep me in the house all day." she said softly, she slid her skirt back down slowly and smoother the fabric back out, she had seen the way he had been looking at her skirt, she decided not to say anything though. She listened to him tell her about being calm and how to better protect herself "I've learned that to panic only puts you in more danger. I will work on those things then, perhaps you could help to improve by maybe taking me out to the shooting range." she said softly. She was enjoying spending time with him a great deal he seemed very different from what she was used to. "I would like to go on more jobs with you. This was kind of exciting." she said softly. She picked the knife back up toying with it slightly, she was a decent shot but she could do better, it had been years since her lessons. She wanted to improve perhaps even some day be able to go on some of the more dangerous jobs with him. She actually was starting to think that he might be the best thing for her right now.

"Sounds like a plan." he said smiling as he was becoming more comfortable with the Bodyguard role. They drove past shops and stores on their way the Restaurant and Jacob was allot more relaxed, "I'm surprised we haven't hit more traffic." he said as they turned onto the street where the restaurant was. The little Italian place had a generic name 'Tony and Mario's' he pulled up into the alley next to it and parked, "I'll see what creeps up today though most days it one job unless your father feels like some spring cleaning." he said as he got out of the Vehicle and waited for her before strolling in. Italian opera played from the speakers set around the dining hall while waiters and waitress' moved between the tables delivering food to their tables. The host wore a shirt that had Tony and Mario's written on it, "Two?" he asked looking from Lisha to Jacob who nodded. They were lead to their table, bread sticks were brought out and they were given their menus and asked what they wanted to drink by their waiter who left to get their drinks and let them look over the menu.

Lisha smiled over at him as they pulled up "I can smell the garlic out here" she said, once they had parked she got out, closing the door behind her. She followed him inside and to their table sitting down, she grabbed a menu looking it over "so what is good here?" she asked. She looked around the restaurant everyone was smiling and enjoying themselves. It had a very nice feel to it here. So relaxing and easy going, not like the family dinners she was used to where business was always the topic of conversation. She liked how people were able to just laugh and enjoy themselves. "This place is nice, every one seems to be having fun and enjoying life." she said softly. She looked at the menu a bit more as some food cam past their table it smelled so good "pizza sounds good." she said inhaling the smell of the garlic and other spices. She looked over at Jacob he seemed to have decided she wasn't such a pain, he had been very pushy at first, but so had she then again. She had decided right from the get go to be difficult just because her father wasn't listening to her, it wasn't his fault and she should not have taken it out on him. He was only doing his job "hey listen I'm sorry about being so difficult at first. You did not deserve that my father did" she said softly.

Jacob just smiled at her, "It understandable just be a little more merciful to him than you were to Boris he is your father after all and all they want is what they think is best." he told her before ordering them some slices of Pizza a few to go. His phone rang and he picked it up, "We're having lunch just got done with Boris and..." he said over the line till he was stopped an a concentrating look passed over his face. "She handled it well seems she tougher than they thought..." he continued before pausing. "Alright 3:12" he finished and hanged up. "That was Treshekov he's got an Informant that's getting close to a big shipment from Russia so we have to play intimidation over over execution." he told her keeping his voice low. "It gives us plenty o time for Pizza." he finished while taking a drink from his soda.

Lisha looked over at Jacob, she shook her head "I'm just tired of it I want to be my own person I actually would like to help with the family business" she said softly. She took a sip of her water, she didn't drink soda it was too sweet for her. She listened carefully when his phone rang "I can do intimidation. I promise to play nice this time" she said softly. She sat back in her chair relaxing a bit "time for pizza sound great" she said softly. She smiled at him a bit, she was actually having fun she just hoped her father didn't assign her some one else, she did worry about her father finding out about him taking her on jobs "what are you gonna do if my father finds out you are taking me on jobs with you. I'm sure he won't be too happy about it." she said softly. She looked around the restaurant a bit, she liked being out like this, she jst hoped it wouldn't stop.

"We have an understanding about this I told him you'd be coming along because one my real job doesn't end just because he needs someone to watch his full grown daughter who has never once popped up as a target for any of the other families." he said looking at her seriously. "I'm a Hitman first bodyguard second and that's why your here with me because even your dad doesn't want to argue with me on that." he went on till their pizza's arrived. "Intimidation is easy especially if your opponent has a disadvantage towards you which in your case will be whats dangling in shorts." he said as he took a bite of his meat lovers pizza. "No one fights fair so always go for the weakest major thought processor on the male body." he said smiling at his own joke. "Just do what you did with Boris and you'll do fine, we just have to scare him off." he finished. "Shipment from Russia could mean allot of things." he said to himself before a large hand capped him on the shoulder and the smell of Garlic filled the whole restaurant as a big Italian man stood next to their table. His hair was white and thinning he was large but at one point had been rather built as his muscled arms spoke of hidden strength, the man was like a bear that had just eaten a bushel of Garlic bulbs. He was smiling at Jacob who looked up at him returning the smile.

"Jacob! good to see you boy." the large man said as he sat down between him and Lisha. "Been a while since you came by and look at this beautiful thing you got with you haven't seen her since she was a bundle in her mother's arms." the large man said turning his watery green eyes on her. He had his share of Tattoo's mostly Russian Mafia markings, "So what's the idea dragging her along on a pickup?" the man asked Jacob while the large man began peeling a garlic bulb. "She did fine, she's a grown woman Mario." Jacob answered to which the large man (Obviously Mario) smirked at him. "Still be careful... both of you." he said looking back at Lisha his smile was warm and fatherly as he looked at her. "I should get back in the kitchen and let you two young ones enjoy your meals and Lisha tell your dad that Mario is still waiting on that drink." he said smiling at the inside joke he seemed to share with her father.

Lisha smirked a bit as he basically told her something she already knew, she had already figured out how to manipulate and intimidate most men. She took a bite of the pizza swallowing just before Mario came over to their table. She blushed at the compliment and was a bit shocked to hear that he had known her mother, she didn't know much about her mother. She had died when Lisha was very young, she was very interested and wanted to ask but the man seemed busy. She looked down a bit, she then looked up at Jacob "you might want to be careful about teaching me too much I might use my new skills on you" she said softly. She looked around the room she wanted to talk to Mario but she would try another time. She took another bite of pizza "I can't believe he knew my mother..." she said softly. She thought for a long moment "I'll be right back" she said softly. She got up and went to the restroom, she went in and washed her face a bit leaning on the counter trying to calm herself it bothered her to hear about her mother. It upset her that she barely even knew anything about her, she wiped away the tear that was trying to make its way down her face.
She took a deep breath drying her face and headed back out to the table, she sat down eating some more pizza finishing her slice and sipping her water. She looked over at Jacob "so this shipment what do you think it is?" she asked softly trying to get her mind refocused.

Back
Top Bottom