Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sharing his roof. (Yaoi.Candy+Vetchic)

Dominic grinned and pounced at shiki, playfully sending the two rolling along the floor. He quickly got to his feet and glanced towards the door. He grinned and pranced over to it before stepping out into the hall.

" cetch me if you can!"

He purred playfully before he took off down the hall. He headed towards the back door, following the scent of fresh air happily.

-" Aaaah!"-

The pup squealed in surprise as he and the cat were sent rolling on the ground due to the cat jumping on him like that. He laughed as the cat leaped off. He pounced onto his feet and ran after the cat as he exited the room. He dashed after him, a wide smile on his face.

-" IT is on !"-

He spoke out loudly as he ran after him. At the speed he was going it seemed that he was partly flying off the ground, he knew that Dominic was going to the back yard because of the scent of the fresh air which kept on getting stronger and stronger. He soon began to get closer and closer, yet not close enough to catch him. -

Dominics tail lashed out behind him as he ran, being a cat neko, he was extermly light on his feet. He could hear shiki closing in on him from behind and grinned. He was so close to the door, only a few more steps. The door flew open as he dashed outside. If shiki wanted a challenge, that what he would give him. He raced towards a near by tree, climbing up to its top branches with ease.

" You cant cetch me!"

He teased as he perched on a high branch and looked down at the wolf neko.

Josh had been told by a maid that the two had gone out to the back yard, he thanked her before making his way down the hall towards the back door. Maybe he could join them.

Being a wolf neko made him extremely fast with a high amount of stamina. He could run for hours with out breaking a sweat. His tail flailed behind him as dashed outside behind the cat. His ears folded as he came in close range about to catch him. But suddenly that cat was up a tree, being a canine made him unable to climb trees with such a speed, it didnt mean he couldnt he was just slow and he had phobia from high places.
He growled looking up at the cat.

-" Not fair!!"-

He whined, as he looked up at Dominic, and began to pace around the tree like a dog would just without the barking.-

Dominics ears perked and he grinned down at shiki, his claw like finger nails gripping the tree truck to stop him self from falling. As shiki began to pace around the tree, he laughed softly and slowly moved to a lower branch, just out oh shikis reach.

" No, its completly fair. Im a cat, this is what i do. Your a wolf, you run. "

He teased as his tail swayed from side to side.

Josh made his way to the back door. He looked around for a while before spotting shiki pacing under a tree. And when he looked more closely, he could see dominic sitting on one of the tree branches.

The pup whined as he leaped trying to get a hold of the cat, but he couldnt reach him.
He could of climbed up but that damn phobia, it was worse than his fear of Josh he would actually faint and be sick for days by puking everything he ate just because he was up too high.
He sat down below the branch the cat was in, he as well might be patient and wait.

-" Nu-uh!"-

He spoke in objection towards the cat as he looked up at him his ears perked, suddenly alert of a new presence, a new scent. Was it possibly Josh?.-

dominic grinned and moved his tail away as shiki jumped up, trying to get him. Whay was it with canines and a fear of trees? He laughed softly as shiki said and spoke.

" Are you saying that your not a wolf? "

He teased. For dominic, it was natuarl for him to climb trees, because he was part cat. For shiki, it was normal for him to be able to run for hours without stop, its in his genes. He looked away from dominic for a moment, and thats when he spotted josh shyly making his way towards them.

" Dominic, did you get stuck in a tree again?"

Josh teased when he was within hearing distance. He chuckled softly, remebering when dominic was little, and mike would call him, telling him that dominic had gotten stuck in a damn tree again.

His facial expression changed changing to a frown, he didnt mean that! He meant it was still not fair.

-" Thats not what I mean Hmmphhh"-

He growled looking away from the cat to the side his eyes closed and a pout showing on his face in a rather childish manner.

-" I want to be able to climb too ya know"-

He huffed now laying on his back awaiting the cat to get down.
A sudden voice cause him to jump and almost stick to a branch like a scared cat would, his tail puffed along with his ears, yes he had felt that someone was there he just didnt expect that person to actually come and to his surprise it was Josh, but he was able to control himself and not freak out and put up a poker face, as he watched him come closer.-

Dominic laughed softly and looked down at him as he pouted.

" Sorry, but canines dont climb."

He teased. He looked over at josh as he came closer, stopping when he was under the tree, but still a few feet away from shiki. Dominic grinned and moved to pertch on joshes shoulder before lowering him self to the ground.

Dominic was light wight, so he bearly felt it as dominic used his shoulder to get down. . He looked at shiki for a moment before looking away.

"so um, shiki... Do you want to play chase... Or something?"

He asked slyly.

He watched Josh approach as he stayed still, trying to clear all negativities in his mind. He ears low in a respective manner. He couldnt help but feel that fear which made him want to run.
His eyes focused on the cat a he used Josh's shoulder to get down, he wanted to be as comfortable as Dominic around people he really did. And now he was motivated to actually change.
Wait was Josh asking to play with him? Thats when his eyes lit up and a smile curved on his pink lips.
He almost leaped up, all feelings of fear vanishing.

-" O-okay!! "-

He spoke with a wide smile, as he looked at Josh.

-" You guys run I will do the chasing"-

Josh grinned slightly as shikis eyes lit up. He had never playd any type of games involving running or chasing before, so this was new to him. When shiki told them to run, he nodded before turning around and jogging off in another derection.

Dominic grined and licked shikis cheaks gently after josh had jogged off before purring softly and prancing off in a diffrwnt derection.

Shiki covered his eyes so he wouldnt see where they had run off to, where would be the fun if he had just ran after them. The fun was to look around and eventually find one of them.
He purred his tail waging when Dominic licked his cheek.
He remained low, not looking anywhere till he couldnt smell or hear them.
He leaped up and ran in a random direction and started to look around soon seeing a tall figure and he ran to it not sure if it was Josh or Dominic.-

Dominic ran for a while before stopping and climbing up a tree quickly.

Josh jogged off, not exactly sure what to do. He had never played anything like this before, not even as a child. Maybe this would be good thou, maybe it would be a chance for him to make things right with shiki.

Shiki grinned, the figure before him hadn't seen him coming which gave him an easy chance i. Catching him. He picked up his pace his light weight almost flying above the ground as he leaped tackling the figure. His weight not heavy enough to cause someone to fall and get hurt, maybe heavy enough to make someone stumble.

-" GOTCHA!!"-

He laughed, he still didnt take a look at who he had caught and when he did his heart dropped.

-" S-sorry... "-

Josh hadnt been expecting anyone to be jumped at, so as shiki lunged at him, he stumbled before falling to the ground with a grunt. He yelped slightly as he landed heavily on his left leg. He looked up as he heard laughter, seeing shiki sitting ontop of him he flinched slightly but quickly rolled onto his back.

" Its fine, just... Get off of me."

He muttered as he reached down to rub his left leg as best as he could.

He quickly got off, he felt like crying now. He hadn't meant to hurt Josh he really didn't!

-" I am so sorry... i swear I... Didnt mean to "-

He spoke on the verge of crying as he crawled to Josh's side his ears low as well as his head. He noticed him rubbing his left leg so he assumed it was were he was hurt. He began to rub it as well repeating that he was so sorry every few seconds.
He didnt intend to violent at all it was just a mistake.-

Josh carefully sat up as shiki moved away from him, his hand pressed against his left leg. When he looked at shiki, he smiled slightly, trying not to upset him even more as he spoke.

" Its fine shiki, really. Its my fault, im not all that expereinced in these types of games."

He flinched slightly as shiki began to rub his leg, but quickly relaxed. He moved his hand so that it was ontop of shikis, gently squeezing it.

" Ill be fine, ok? Dont cry, i know you didnt mean to."

For some reason a part of him missed that sweet Josh which took care of him when he first got here, the one who silently endured his stubbornness.

-" I am the one who Jumped i should have known!"-

With that his tears start to flow down his cheeks not daring to look up at Josh. His hand still gently messaging his leg. He lowered his head in an animalistic behavior. Feeling Josh's hand over his did not bring him fear but more guilt.
He gently licked his leg not knowing what else to do, he did what came into his mind first after all he was a canine.
Shiki's tongue gently ran upon the fabric which shielded the others flesh.

-" I am sorry..."-

He whispered.-

Josh sighed and watched shiki as he began to lick his leg. He gently moved his hand under shikis chin, raising his head gently, raising shikis gaze.

" Please stop crying shiki. Im ok, really. Its just a scratch, itll heal..."

He whispered softly and looked down at shiki sadly.

" Im sure this doesnt hurt as much as i hurt you..."

He added quietly.

His eyes met Josh's something that didn't happen since that day. And to be honest he was slightly scared now but not by his gaze, it was just that he still wasn't fully over it.
He placed his palm upon Josh's hand, as he rubbed his cheek against Josh's palm in a sign of affection and well mostly a sign of being sorry.
Why did Josh have to mention that time? Shiki was trying to hold his strong face which he did, it was just his tail and ears his ears perked with tension and his tail shot up but they all went down as quickly a they got up.
Maybe this time things were really going to get better! He didnt want to waste his chance, even if he was scared it didnt mean he was going to risk making things right and a chance for an actual happy.-

Josh looked into shikis eyes as he met his gaze, habing missed this. He truly did feel guilty for what he had done to shiki, after all, he knew it would take time to get shiki to trust him, but he had still lost his temper and hurt him.
Whrn shiki placed his palm on his hand, and began to rub his cheak against his palm, he looked down sadly.

" I know what i did was wrong, and if i could go back in time to stop my self, i would. I know saying sorty wont help, and im not asking you to forgive me shiki, just give me another chance... Im not like that, i dont want to hurt you."

He muttered quietly. Josh had been thinking about this ever since the morning after that night. He wanted to make it up to shiki, prove to him that he could trust him again. That the man who held out a plate with meat on it for him, was still there inside of him.

He didn't like how sad Josh looked when he looked at him, he had done something wrong "Now" not Josh. Yes what he did was horrible but he was his pet after all, and it was only normal if he had to break him in any way possible. If he didn't there was a huge chance of him running away and getting lost or getting killed.

-" please.. Dont bring that up anymore.... What done is done...And i am okay now.."-

He didn't like that topic being brought up, he just wanted it to be forgotten and that it will not be mentioned ever again. He kept his head leaned on Josh's palm as his hand was placed on Josh's as well.
Yes there wasn't a lot of emotion on his face or body language but at least he was acting a bit more affectionate and less stubborn.-

Josh gently pulled shiki close as he spoke, sighing softly. He gently turned his head, and kissed his cheak gently before pulling back and looking down at his leg.

" Can you help me stand up?"

He asked with a chuckle and grinned slightly, trying to lighten the mood. He wasnt sure how bad he was hurt, and he wouldnt know till he put pressure on it.

This slow approach from Josh was actually working because if he was going a tad faster he might of freaked out again.
The kiss on his cheek was warm and gentle but his body was still aware of what had happened and he flenched.

-" O-okay.."-

He spoke as he helped Josh stand, him being shorter made him wrap his arm around his waist trying to support his weight. He would be terribly guilty if he had hurt him badly.-

Josh managed to stand with the help of shiki. He wrapped one arm around shikis shoulders, steadying himself. His leg wasnt broken, but it was hurt.

" Go find dominic, ill be ok."

He told shiki as he braced himself against a near by tree. He would be able to limp inside, and then call a doctor to come look at his leg, but he couldnt leave dominic out here.

Back
Top Bottom