Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sharing his roof. (Yaoi.Candy+Vetchic)

Josh woke the next morning feeling as guilty as ever. He sighed and got up, got dressed and picked up his phone. A buddy of his was supposed to be bring over his pet neko today, since shiki didnt know what to do, he was going to have the other neko show him around, teach him the ropes. He headed over to shikis room and slowly opened the door. He didnt know what to say to him, last night, he had let his anger control him.

The light in his eyes were gone, almost like a corpses eyes. His heart thundered as he backed up hitting the wall with his back, Josh became a source of fear to him.
He wanted to speak but no words were able to come out. And all he could do was stare an await orders. He hated collars but after what he did he knew he would be wearing one again-

Josh flinched slightly as shiki backed up. He slowly stepped towards him, leaving the door slightly open.

" Look, shiki... Im sorry...i...i"

He sighed and looked away, and shoved his hands in his pockets.

The hair on the back of his neck stood as he heard Josh speak, now he apologizes ? After what happened ? He now asks for forgiveness? But Shiki was in no place to speak, after all he was the pet.
All he did was nod, and slowly try to get up, pain causing him to whimper and wince.
He held onto the rail of the bed and looked at Josh with his dead like eyes , which had lost their light. There was a weird smell and he didnt like it-

Josh slowly walked across the room and picked out something for shiki to wear before carring it over to the bed and placing it down beside him. He wanted to show shiki that the nice guy he had come to trust was still inside of him.

" Does it hurt?"

He asked quietly.

He had lost all trust in Josh, all he felt towards him was fear, dis-trust.
He grabbed the clothes quickly putting them on, even though there was no use Josh had seen every inch of his body.
He shook his head left to right. And forced himself to stand and move away from josh.
He wanted to know what was the new smell, it was familiar, something that had just entered the house.-

Josh sighed and watched shiki as he quickly got dressed. He stepped back and looked away for amoment. he heard foot steps and smiled slightly.
" come on shiki, theres someone i want you to meet. "
He told him softly as he moved over to the door and held it open for him before stepping out into the hall to greet his old friend.

He gulped and followed Josh, more like limbing after him. Walking troubled him now, which meant he wouldnt be able to run off. He was happy the clothes he had on hid his bruises, because to him he found bruises disgusting.
His head was low not daring to hold it it up, he feared that, that someone was as well going to do the same or take him some place worse.
He could smell two new scents, one human but the other wasnt, possibly another neko. Not the same breed as him though. His snow white tail hanging behind him like a fake tail on a costume, his ears like dull pieces of fabric.
Shiki was curious to know who they were but he wasnt at the same time-

10fxesw.jpg

Josh walked shiki down the hall to the living room, where a man was sitting on the couch. A pure white cat neko curlded up across his lap like the pet he was.
" Hay mike! Long time no see!"
He chuckled as he walked across the room to the couch. Mike was petting the head of his neko, whos name was dominic.
" Hey josh. So wheres this neko of yours?"

He followed Josh, silently not making a peep, it was exactly like when he first got here.
The scent kept on getting stronger, and he came to know a bit about both of them, one about the age of Josh and the neko almost his age and maybe slightly older.the neko was possibly a cat, an in-bred cat. The breed which was known for being a very expensive pet, well unlike him he was an extremely rare and unknown wolf breed, which hid and kept in shadows. Some have been caught but not as pets they were killed believing that wolf neko's were deadly killers. Well they were it was just shiki that wasnt deadly, and he was possibly the only one that has been kept as a pet and not killed. That was an explanation to Shiki's aggression it wasnt him it was just in his genes.
It was time a collar was brought because it wouldnt be surprising if shiki snapped at the man and his pet, of course he wouldnt do that to Josh since he was just too scared of him.
The neko stood behind Josh, examining the two, why would a neko be so submissive ? That was what he questioned werent nekos suppose to be free?-

Josh stepped aside so that mike could see his pet neko. He eye'd the white neko cat, likely a persian or some other expensive breed. He grinned slightly at mikes expression when he saw shiki. Just then, a maid came with shikis new collar and handed it to josh.

" Wow, what a beauty you got there. Is he tamed?" mike asked as he snapped his fingers and the cat neko stretched and rolled over on to the couch so that he could stand.

" I just tamed him last night." josh answered him as he wrapped the collar around shikis neck before buckling it to stay there. " Hows your kitty cat doing?"

" Hes as playfull as ever." mike answered him as he stood and stretxhed his back. Dominic soon followed him. Everything about dominic spelled cute and fluffy.

That so called Mike scared him for some reason, maybe he reminded him of Josh? Thats why.
He eyed the Neko, this cat did get him curious, something about him was just different. He didn't scare shiki at all, well maybe it was because they were both nekos, after all why would another neko scare him?
It amazed him how obedient the other neko was it just took a snap from the males finger and the cat rolled off.
The wolf saw the collar, the hair on the bak of his neck standing. He didnt want it!! He was trying hard not to growl, he really was.
He knew there was gonna be more zapping which just the thought of it caused pain to run through his body.
His soft fingers ran upon the collar, almost not believing in just one day he got it back again!
He red and blue eyes stared at the male and his pet as they got up, tension showing on his body.
For sure Josh didnt call him here just to show him off, there must be some other reason.
For once in his life he was scared and he couldnt run or hide, he found Josh as a threat so he couldnt hide behind him. There was nothing to do other than stand there and face his fate. His ears slightly perked, his tail curling by his side, of course humans couldnt understand that gesture but the other Neko could, it meant he was scared seeking protection and insecure. His eyes now shifted to the ground, his ears folding on his head his tail fully wrapping around him. Meaning the same as the past gesture just this one showing more fear and submissiveness.-

Josh stepped aside to talk privatly woth mike fore a moment.
" So its settled, dominic will stay here for a few days and teach shiki a few things."
He said loud enough so that shiki and dominic could hear.
Mike nodded his head and looked at dominic before at shiki.
" Yeah, just make sure that that dog doesnt hurt my presious baby kitty."
Josh nodded his head before looking at the two nekos.
"go on you to."
He told them.

Dominic purred softly as he circled shiki for a moment, his tail brushing under shikis nose before he turned and started to walk towards the door.

He glared at mike and Josh, he wanted to know what they were up to, and when he heard them he wished he didnt. A cat was going to teach HIM? That was like trying to mix oil with water.
Yes Cat and dog nekos always seemed so cute together and they always got a long but that was the point Cat and dog not Cat and wolf, but Shiki kept silent not a word of objection.
He growled as the male so called Mike called him a dog! That was extremely offensive to him! How dare him call a pure bred wolf a dog?!
His growl was strong enough to show the difference and the large red line which defined him from dogs.
A rumbling purr sound entered his ears as he watched the pure white cat circle him, they both looked similar in pigmentation both were white, with white hair. The only difference was the shape of the ears and tails, his tail being longer and bushier than the cats and his ears larger. And eye coloration and of course facial and body structure.
He wrinkled his nose as the fur on the kittys tail tickled his nostrils, this cat was really friendly and he sorta liked that. He was able to understand that the other wanted him to follow, and he as well heard Joshes command that was enough for him to walk behind the Cat. He was walking a bit better now, but it could show that it pained him, a lot-

Josh and mike stayd and chit chatted in the living room.

Dominic walked down the hall, his tail swaying gracefuly behind him. His soft and friendly purr could be heard from the end of the long hall. He pasued for a moment and he looked back at shiki.
" Let me guess, he forced you didnt he?"
He asked softly.

It annoyed him, the collar really did tick him off, even though he knew he deserved it, he still hated it!
He followed the cat, his tail unlike the others was just hanging. Like his ears. He couldn't understand this boy, how was he so friendly and calm when he was kept as a pet?

-" Huh? Yeah..."-

The others voice snapped him back from his thoughts as his ears perked up, his eyes looking up into the others yellow ones.
He wanted to speak, but he didnt know what to speak of. This cat seemed nice and he could actually have a friend if they got along and he wouldnt be so lonely any more.

-" My name is Shiki"-

" Dominic. Nice to meet you shiki."
He smiled softly before he started walking again, this time with shiki by his side. Unlike shiki, dominic had been brought to his owner as a child, a stary. His parents had been killed, and a older woman had brought him to mike, knowing he would be well taken care of.
" Its not as bad after a while, besides, from when ive been invited over here, josh seams like a good guy."
He shrugged slightly and looked at shiki, his ears perked and his tail happily wagging behind him. He didnt know how not to act like a pet, it was just how he had grown up.
" I bet your hungry"

-" Pleasures all mine~"-

He had already began to come at ease around the other, his tail slightly swaying behind him. He felt no threat or fear. He was for once relaxed and happy.

-" but it still hurts..."-

He mumbled mostly to himself, his left hand gently messaging his side. Each time he remembered what happened it caused his heart to sink. It caused the memories of pain to return and why he had come to fear Josh.

-" Sorta... But i feel a bit nauseous"-

It wasnt because if what happened yesterday it was because he was so scared and nervous that his stomach felt like it was upside down.-

" it does at first, your bodys not used to it. After a few times it will start to hurt less and less."
He told the other as the reached the kitchen. He walked up to the cheif and ordered a steak and some milk for the two.
" You need to eat, keep your engery up. And to stay healthy. If you get sick, and josh is really only looking for a good time, he'll replace you in a heart beat."
He added softly, as if not to scare the younger neko. Mike was dominics master, but he was also his lover, which ment mike would do notbing to hurt him.

-" thats sorta the main idea.. Getting out of here"-

If that was what was going to really happen then he wanted it to happen, he wanted his freedom back. He didnt like the life of a pet he was used to doing what he wanted when he wanted, and he liked his loneliness. Well it was all he knew.

-" I dont like being a pet... I am just not fit for being one"-

He was being truthful with the other, if he was not driven by fear earlier he would if attacked them both without hesitation. He was wild at heart, and it was going to take a lot of time to train this stubborn wolf.
His tail swayed and his ears stood once more in their normal possession not low like earlier. He really did find some odd comfort around this so called Dominic-

"Being a pets not so bad. Mike takes care of me, feeds me, cleans me, plays with me, he lets me do what ever i want. Of course there was a time when i to, had to be forced to wear a collar. But mike put up with my claws, and in the end, he won my heart. When people ask about me, he tells them im his pet, but we both know im not. Not anymore. Now, im his lover, his partner."
Dominic went and sat by the conter as their food was brought over, his bowl of milk and shikis steak.
" he doesnt force me to do anything. And if you give josh a chance, he wont treat you like a pet"

Oh so they were lovers !! That was a bit surprising. He didnt expect the two to be actual lovers well he must of mis-judged.

-" Well Josh did put up a lot with my biting"-

He sighed as he sat by him and began to take small bites from his steak, this cat was sure tamed, very tamed as well. Some part in him wished he was like him, if he was he would of been very happy now.

-" I dont think thats possible.... I dont trust him at all..."-

He admitted, feeling somewhat hurt. It was his fault but still he couldnt help but feel hurt maybe he actually did expect something from Josh.

-" How long have you two been together?"-

Dominic looked at him as he lapped at his milk.

" thats not the point. The point is, you did trust him, so you know theres still a part of him that you can trust."

He told him softly before licking his lips happily. He thought about his question for a few moments before answering him with a shrug.

" Mike took me in when i was six or seven. But were didnt call our selfs lovers till i was your age. When i was little, i couldnt go to a normal school, so mike taught me at home. "

He chuckled softly and his ears perked, his tail swaying softly behind him.

So he was so young when he was taken in... Thats why he was used to all of this.
The more he spoke the nicer this mike seemed to him, maybe he did really mis-judge him. But he still wouldnt say a word about josh, he was going to live with him and he wanted to trust him but that wouldnt happen any time soon.
He finished his steak and looked at Dominic a small smile curling on his lips as his tail swayed from side to side.

-" So what now?"-

He asked, softly. The tip of one of his ears folded like a young pups, he still didnt loose that innocent puppy like look to him after all.
Shiki waited for the older neko to speak, after all he was somewhat his mentor.-

Dominic drank his milk before wiping away his milk mustach. When he saw the small smile on shikis lips, and his tail starting to wag, he smiled and stood from him chair.

" now we do what ever we want. Like take a nap, or go out side."

He answered him happily. He was glad shiki was starting to lossen up around him, thou most people tended to like him at first sight. Who wouldnt? Dominic was like a snow white fluff ball.

" Its up to you. When josh is busy, you can do what ever youd like, unless told other wise."

Back
Top Bottom