Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Lonesome Mistress (Ren and Tenn)

She shifted pressing as close as she could, finally having to break the kiss - only so much air got through eventually the connection had to break. Breathing heavy she flushed. "I want you." She admitted barely a whisper against his lips.

Even he himself was breathing somewhat heavily as the kiss broke, both from the partial lack of air and such a touch to his ears for such a time. His ears perking up to catch her words, he gave the slightest nod. "As soon as the cake is done baking and I take it out of the oven... I'm all yours," he replied, fairly practical even when he found himself wanting to take her right there. Even then he leaned down a little, nuzzling gently against her neck and placing a few small kisses along it.

Holding her close all the while, he slowly separated their contact when the time for the cake's baking was up, removing that quickly from the oven before returning just as quickly to her, scooping her up into his arms and carrying her back to her room to rest her gently upon her bed, moving himself over her and sliding his hands up her arms and along to her back to work on somewhat hastily removing her dress, following it with his own shirt before one of his hands began to slide up her stomach, over to one of her breasts.

She laughed as he said that. Oh shouldnt' burn the cake, she nodded. That would be a good energy boost later anyway. "Right. Cake." She said softly as she tilted her head out of the way as he kissed and nuzzled moaning softly. She watched him take the cake out. As he picked her up she wrapped her legs around his waist kissing the panda again.

As she was set on the bed she helped in the devesting of the dress and shirt, underneith was a baby pink lace bra and matching panties. She blushed instantly - she wasn't necessarily the perfect woman - at least not in her world. C cups, tapered waist and her hips flared a bit, but she didn't get out, the tan she'd developed here would be gone as son as she hit new York again. She shifted slightly moving to kiss the panda again. hands roaming over the furry bbody.

He murred softly as her own hands wandered over him, leaning into the kiss as he returned it and slipping his tongue steadily past her lips to rub it gently against her own. Allowing his hands to go further, he slid his yet unoccupied hand around her back, undoing her bra so that he could drag it off of her. Once it was off, he rested one of his hands on the bare flesh of one of her breasts, his fingers rubbing gently over the sides as his palm rubbed up against her nipple. "You really are beautiful..." he spoke after the kiss broke a short while later, casting his gaze over her mostly exposed form. Leaning down a little, he nuzzled back into her neck, ever so gently nibbling along it as the hand that was not on her breast began to occupy itself with dragging her remaining panties down.

She made a soft noise into his mouth as he cupped the breast, the harder pads of his fingers immidately brought the nipple to stand as the soft fur tickled the skin, goosebumps forming on her skin. She blushed breathing heavily, already excited as she helped him get her out of the slightly damp pink panties. her hands working to push his shorts down, though he was dominating this interlude so he'd have to finish the job. She smiled some as he nuzzled. "Mmm You're handsome." She whispered. As she turned her head just enough to catch the end of his ear in her mouth nibbling on it.

Shifting a little himself, he made sure to make it easier to get him out of his shorts, soon leaving them both bare on her bed. Shivering slightly as she began to nibble on the tip of his ear, he slid his still free hand slowly up her thigh and to her hip. Resting it there for now, he lined up his own, rubbing his since hardened length against her slit before shifting himself steadily downward, pushing his length slowly and carefully into her as he retained enough control over himself at least to take it fairly easy. Pressing himself a little further in, he began steady back and forth motions, a bit quicker and pushing a bit deeper into her each time as his instincts slowly began to win over.

She made a noise, moaning agianst the ear he had hold of his ear with her teeth. As she felt the heat. She wrapped her arms around his neck fisting her hands into the fur at his shoulders as she finally let go of his ear moaning with each thrust, soon her hips rocked up back into the thrust each time he came to her. Shivering slightly. As she moved biting the edge of his lip pulling on it to get his head to turn so she could kiss him again.

Murring deeply against her as he thrust himself steadily further and further into her, he blinked slightly as she bit at his lip before contently turning his head, meeting her lips with his own and nibbling gently at her lower lip. Pressing his furred body against hers and feeling her bare breasts against his chest, he rubbed it slightly against them as his hips own hips continued to rock back and forth, his breathing becoming somewhat heavier and warmer as he enjoyed every touch and feeling from it.

Her nipples hard, she panted against his lips when the kiss broke. Moaning. "Oh Ren." She breathed. Carmon hadn't felt something so good before> Then again she'd never delt with a Fur in the bedroom either. Legs lifting from resting on his hips and then up onto his hips ankles locking behind him. "So hot..." She breathed. She felt like their meeting point was on fire. And she was loving it.

"Camron... you feel so good..." he spoke somewhat quietly, tilting his head a little to trail gentle nibbles down along her jawline and to her earlobe, giving it a small tug. Spurred on a bit further from her legs wrapping around him, he increased the tempo of his thrusts a bit further while making them a bit shorter, working to press himself into her as deeply as he could and enjoy every bit of her warmth around him. It was his first, but acting on instinct and some mild intuition seemed to be working fine for him all the same, even with his hands sliding down her sides and back to her rear, giving it a slight squeeze as he held her a bit further against him.

camron panted. Moaning as he worked, she was getting wetter by the second, squeezing around him periodically. She breathed harder as she hung on him, burring her face in his neck nuzzling and breathing in the scent of the panda she'd deemed to partner with. holding tightly to him. "Ren." She was chanting practically each time he hilted. nipples pressed into his chest, holding onto him tightly. "God... yes!" she breathed. "just... right there." She said as he found the g-spot.

He gave a slight nod as she spoke, shifting himself a little to thrust into her more deeply and quickly, soon reaching his full length in her even as he made sure to make each thrust rub against the spot she seemed to point out. Feeling himself coming steadily closer to his limit each time he felt her tighten around him, he tilted his head down a little, breathing warmly against her neck and nibbling gently over it, occasionally giving it a small lick.

She moaned a little louder with each hit to that spot. Oh this was wonderful. "Yes... Oh god Yes..." she panted hanging onto the man as he continued she began to pet, though - she moved grabbing hold of his ears again massaging them again. Though she used the hold on both of them to pull the ear into her mouth sucking on the end of it again.

He shivered slightly again at the touch to his ears, nuzzling further against her neck and nibbling slightly more roughly at it, even then making sure it wouldn't be enough to hurt her. Gripping her rear slightly tighter, he thrust into her still more quickly, continuing to make sure each thrust hit that sensitive spot of hers as he came ever closer to his own limit from all the sensations coursing through him. "Camron..." he spoke softly, before thrusting heavily and deeply into her one last time, his body tensing as he hit his limit and filled her with his seed.

She screamed in pleasure as his climax triggered hers. Body clamping around the Panda's errection as her legs tightened around his hips. "Ah! Oh Ren!" she panted as she finally came down from the climax orgasim. "Oh Ren..' She breathed holding onto him tightly not letting him go yet. "That was... fantastic."

Breathing somewhat heavily as his climax subsided, he nuzzled more softly against her neck before lifting himself up slightly to face her. "Yeah, it was... especially for my first time, to be honest," he admitted with a little grin. He doubted it would be too surprising; furs didn't exactly have many opportunities except for those trying to breed them together, true to them being seen merely as pets. To come this far with his 'owner' was something he rather doubted any of the rest of them would ever do. "I suppose this might mean we no longer have to worry about separate rooms?" he suggested, chuckling lightly.

She laughed softly. She couldn't help it. "Guess not." She said softly. "though you can keep one anyway. So when you don't want company or need space you have some personal space." She said softly. everyone needed space - so it was a good thing to keep. She smiled faintly as she laid there. "I have a Karmasutra at my place." She said softly.

Grinning lightly, he gave a little nod. It probably wouldn't be bad to have his own room to occasionally return to, he figured, during such times either of the two of them might have just wanted to be alone for a bit, but... well, he couldn't much perceive not wanting company given his life before. He'd see, anyway, though he had to tilt his head slightly to the side in curiosity and a few moments of thought to make sense of her next statement. "Oh... well, I guess we'll probably have to be using that from time to time, at least," he grinned playfully, placing a small kiss upon her lips. "And on a rather different note, that cake should probably be cooled off and ready to serve by now, so... angel food cake for my own angel?" he offered.

She laughed softly as he suggested that and she nodded, oh definately will have to use the book. She pet his chest lightly as she laid there considering the cake. "Mmm Sounds good." she admitted. "Actually it sounds very good." She unlocked her legs, letting the man up. she still felt mostly like Jelly but cake sounded good and that required getting up.

He steadily got up as she freed her legs from around him, allowing himself a little stretch before offering a hand to help her up. "May even be the first actual fur and human couple, for all I know," he chuckled, placing a small kiss on the back of her hand before making his way out to the main room to slice and serve the cake.

She followed laughing softly. "I dunno. I'm sure its happened." She said softly - well she hoped it happened. "I think I have an idea for you to have a job." Furs where employable. It came with being humanoid and taking up as much space as they did. They just were not employeed well.

Giving a little grin and shrug, he offered her her own piece of the angel food cake they made, tilting his head in curiosity as she spoke next. "What kinda job, exactly?" he asked curiously, starting soon on his own piece of cake with relatively generous bites that were, essentially, his norm.

She ate at her own leaning on the counter, she felt surprisingly free at the moment. "I run a fortune 500 company. There are several base jobs that no one really likes to do." She said with a little wave of her hand. "Janitor and the like - and no their not glamourous but - They are pay to scale. There's also mailroom positions - though, you'd have to get very good at reading before you could get one of those."

"Anything of that sort could work... I'm kinda used to doing some of the jobs most other people don't like, honestly. And I am good at cleaning... as for reading, well, I'm a quick learner, so that should help if I were to get that sorta position," he said with a little shrug. "It would be convenient enough if we worked the same place and the same general hours anyway, since we can just go back and forth together anyway, and nobody would think anything of it. Besides, it's not like I need all that much money to begin with," he added somewhat thoughtfully, walking over to wrap an arm gently around her waist once he finished his own piece of the cake.

She finished her own, setting the plate down and she simply moved curling her arms around his torso nuzzling his neck. Oh he smelled good. She never considered that before. Settling against the warm furred body. "Well, Any are fine." She said softly.

Back
Top Bottom