Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Lonesome Mistress (Ren and Tenn)

(Sounds fine to me)

"Yeah... see you," he spoke, gently returning the kiss and unable to help but grin slightly upon the fact that she'd been the one to initiate it this time, after the few he'd granted her. "You too; I'll have a little breakfast and coffee ready for ya in the morning," he said as she walked inside, allowing himself a little stretch before making his own way inside and to his room, glancing over to hers for a moment on the way. It was only their first day actually dating and second day around each other... they'd get closer, he was certain enough of that.

Thus he proceeded for the next week, catching a few spots to take some good pictures and eating the gumbo they'd made as promised that next day and otherwise keeping to somewhat of a routine, somewhat not. Easily waking himself up before her, he made sure to finish up the breakfast and coffee before she'd be up, sticking to juice for himself. "Mornin'," he spoke as usual with a friendly grin when she came out, placing a soft kiss on her lips. "Any particular plans for the day? Not too much left to show ya, but still plenty to do around the place even then," he offered, still not the best at making much for plans considering they'd always been set for him by someone else; he was working on it, at least.

She returned the kiss when she met him in the kitchen for coffee, The pattern had established itself, coffee, sunrise breakfast - whatever they decided to do through the day - back hoem for either dinner or wine. Sunset somewhere in there. it was nice. Beautiful actually. So simple, so easy to slide into, natrual. "Morning." She told the man softly. then she poured the cup. "I was going to go shopping. Saw some botiques last couple days that I wanted to look in. You can come if you like, or you can do whatever you might want to do." She said lightly, giving him the option she didn't want him to feel like he had no options. As she moved heading for the porch and teh sunrise.

"'Fraid I might sit out of this one; I've been into a few places like that before and all the different scents tend to get to my nose," he submitted, scratching a little at the back of his head before making his way out to join her on the porch, his free arm slipping lightly around her waist. It wouldn't completely be the first time they'd separated for a short while, and he did recall something about even couples having to do things on their own sometimes. Not that he knew, exactly; he was just playing it by ear, essentially.

"Not too much for me to do around here otherwise, but... I'll figure something out," he said with a little shrug. "How about I meet ya by the cove a bit later, whenever you're done? We can relax for a bit, then probably see one of the little shows going on around the place," he offered.

She nodded leaning into the male's side as he caught hold of her drinking at her coffee as she watched the sky lighten. "I can understand why that could bother your nose. You probably smell 100 times more than what I do." She agreed sipping at the coffee, holding it in both hands, content at the omen, Though - if he didnt' come with her, She coudl actually look at things you got for men without having to figure out what to tell him so he couldn't think she was just spending money on him. Though that was what she was doing.

"The clove, I can stop on the way and bring lunch." She suggested. looking up at his face for a second.

"Something like that, yeah. And that sounds good to me," he replied with a little nod, smiling softly over to her. It was still slightly different seeing other people do things for him, but... well, they were dating, and he'd already been fairly self-sufficient regardless of what people thought of it. It was easy enough to get used to, and besides, he had his own little plans. "I'll probably be there whenever you come along, since whatever I do probably won't take long, so I suppose I'll be seeing you there," he said, placing another small kiss upon her lips before making his way off.

She watched him leave, Tilting her head some nodding. "Sure." She said calmly finishing off her coffee and the little plate he'd made her - he learned quick how little she actually ate in the morning. And she headed out, Going from Botique to Botique for various things, she even talked it up with a couple men. Though nothing came of it.

She stopped by a little food wagon for food. And then she came into the Cove looking around, she smiled as she spotted him. "hey." She told the man walking over. She held the bag. "Foods." She told him lightly.

"Oh... thanks, smells nice," he commented with a light smile, patting the spot next to him as he sat. All in all it hadn't been a very busy time for him, but such was to be expected as a fur; there was really only so much he could do, and considering he'd already been seen with her enough for people to easily get the idea that he was hers, he wasn't bothered by anyone. "Oh, and... here, close your eyes for a bit," he spoke after she sat. Whenever she did, he slipped a little bracelet onto her wrist; lacking any gems save one small ruby hanging down from part of it, and only a relatively thin silver, but he could only do so much, considering. "Little something I thought I'd pick up for ya, especially since this past week and few days has really been great," he offered.

She sat beside him and laughed softly. "It's food." She agreed and closed her eyes. Looking at it she smiled. "Seems..." she said softly as she moved fishing out the black cable necklace from her bag. "We had the same idea." She said softly handing him the necklace. A simple stone bound at the base. "I figured you'd prefer cable to metal." She said softly.

He blinked and chuckled lightly, giving a little nod. "No real arguments there, since I'd rather nothing get caught in my fur. Thanks again... for this and for everything else," he spoke, leaning over to press a soft kiss against her lips and hold it for a few moments. "For now, then... to enjoy food and company, and then whatever little shows might be going on around the area," he suggested.

She returned his kiss and then nodded. "Its some sort of wraps." She told him as she opened the bag. "They smelled so good I couldn't pass them up." She admitted. As she looked at the man for a moment she shifted brushing his cheek lightly. "What shows do they have going on?" She asked curiously.

"Can't really blame you there," he chuckled, nuzzling softly against her hand as it came up to his cheek. "As for the shows, a few fire dancers, apparently, and some regular dancers and even some little animal shows, from what I could hear," he replied. "Should be interesting enough to check out, and it's definitely not a bad way to pass the time together, I think," he suggested.

she considered it for a couple of minutes. Looking at him as he nuzzled her hand and she leaned up kissing the side of the muzzle. "Or we could just go home." She suggested.

He smiled softly at the kiss, giving a slight shrug at her suggestion. "That would be fine with me, we can always watch them another day if you're interested and don't want to today," he replied genuinely, reaching up a hand to rest gently over hers and stroke over the back of it. "I'll still be spending time with you, so it won't be bad at all," he added, chuckling lightly.

She smiled faintly. She wasn't real sure what she was thinking yet, but the idea of going to the shows wasn't all that appealing at the moment. She smiled faintly petting his muzzle and cheek lightly. He was so easy to please. "We could make cake." She said softly. Well he could make cake and she could pretend to make cake.

Chuckling lightly, he gave a little nod, considering it for only a moment... mostly in terms of what was available for it. "That sounds good... we even have enough stuff for one back at the cabin already. Could even make it with a little fruit or something, I think people do that sometimes," he offered with a little shrug, tilting his head a little further to place a small kiss on her hand as she continued stroking along his cheek and muzzle.

"Fruitcakes. Strawberry shortcakes. Angelfood." Those where teh ones she coudl think of with fruit int hem. She moved eating on her wrap and just leaned against him now. Enjoying the closeness. Interesting feel his fur - she found this very idea interesting. She moved slightly as she finished it and moved kissing his nose lightly as she stood up. "Lets go make that cake." She said lightly.

He gave a little nod as she spoke, considering some of the ways he even knew how to make such things before he'd decide on something. In the meantime he contently ate the wrap she got for him, wrapping an arm around her waist and leaning slightly back against her, enjoying the touch and closeness as much as ever. Chuckling lightly at the little kiss to his nose, he nodded, standing up with a slight stretch and reaching over to take one of her hands. "Let's," he agreed, making his way back with her to the cabin before beginning to sort through some of what they had, fruit and flour and eggs and all. "Should be all set, so... how about angel food?" he suggested with a little grin, plenty ready to work out with her some of the things she could do, particularly since it was mostly mixing the right amounts, before he'd set it to baking.

"I believe that one's rather easy. Sugar strawberries. Let those juice and then cook a cake." She said. "ic an do that. No cooking involved.' she laughed softly as she looked around the kitchen seeing the things that he'd pulled out. Locating the sugar and strawberries finding herself the pearing knife to dice the things up. "If you want. You can find a job while we're here. I know this weeks eaten into your supply of cash." She said softly knowing furs tended to be charged more for things, and that he had paid for a good amount of what they had done. "I can figure out wat to do with myself while you're working if you can find one." She added cutting all the little leafy green off of the strawberries.

"Pretty much, yeah," he nodded, chuckling lightly. A simple enough task, but if that was what she wanted, he'd no problem at all with it. "It has a little, yes... I may see if I can find something part-time, at that. It may pay only so much, but I know how to do more than enough to do whatever it ends up being, I'm sure, and it won't occupy very much of my time," he suggested, not even missing a beat from the necessary mixing and measuring he needed to do as he spoke. "And this is pretty much done on my end, so just need to pour it in and set it to baking. Nothing here that has the normal shape of angel food cake, but... well, it tastes good whatever shape it's in," he spoke, setting the oven to the right temperature before indeed setting it to baking as needed. "It'll be just a little while, so I suppose we can relax in the meantime."

she soon had the strawberries all in a bowl and coated in sugar and covered so they could juice. "Yes we can." She agreed as she sat it to the back of the counter away from the stove. She tilted her head ever so slightly and shifted, this time she was going to start things. And she moved curling her arms up around his neck kissing the male full on, fingers curling around the ears to massage them lightly.

He blinked in slight surprise as he felt her arms wrapping around his neck, and freely kissed her back when it came, his own arms wrapping around her waist. One of his ears gave a slight twitch as the touch to them first came before they seemed to settle into it, his eyes closing as he drew her slightly closer and deepened the kiss a little upon that touch coming. His tail in turn flicked up to wrap around her waist, helping to hold her close like that as he enjoyed the intimate moment, spurred further forward thanks to that touch.

Her mouth opened allowing him into her mouth. Fingers working the base of his ears, she picked up at the begining that his body was particularly sensitive to touch to the ears. as she shifted on her toes to press closer. Hanging on the panda.

Murring a little more deeply against her, he let his tongue slip forward as he felt her lips part, sliding it past her lips and rubbing it ever so gently over her own tongue. Leaning down a little to make it a bit easier for her and at the same time deepen the kiss slightly further, he let his hand began to wander her back, stroking gently over her spine as he further enjoyed the closeness and every touch.

She moaned into his mouth ever so softly, her eyes crackingopen fro a moment before slipping back shut, one hand drifting away from his ear as the other kept rubbing, running down his face and curling around the back of his head hanging onto him. The light dress moving slightly.

Tilting his head slightly against her hand while making sure not to break the kiss, he let his hand slide further up her back and over to her shoulder, slipping under the strap of her dress and stroking his hand gently over her shoulder itself. Losing himself a bit further, his tail steadily fell from her waist, instead wrapping slightly around one of her legs and beginning to stroke gently up and down part of it.

Back
Top Bottom