Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Lonesome Mistress (Ren and Tenn)

She shifted ever so slightly returning the light kiss when it came before she lifted her knee, and her plate and caught his tail between her knees keeping it very much stuck as she finally gave up finishing the other half of her plate. She looked at the man beside her on the lounges. "I suppose it does." She agreed. "Have to start soemwhere." She considered him for a second. "I have a great deal of cookbooks." She admitted. Though she honestly had no idea how to cook and had yet to manage not to burn the food. she shifted slightly touching his cheek before taking the plates and went to put them and her now empty coffeecup in the sink. He cooked, she could do dishes.

Chuckling lightly, he gave a little nod, nuzzling gently into her hand as it came to his cheek. Him, actually dating, and someone who was a human and technically his owner, no less... who knew. Certainly he wouldn't have been able to predict such a thing coming. Still, he rested there for a short while longer considering what had happened and what to do with it. Sure, he'd kind of led the way the previous day, but that had just been for some sort of practice for her... ah well, no use dwelling upon it.

Shrugging it off for his own benefit, he made his way inside after a short while to retrieve his shirt from his room and slip it on. "So... off to the beach while it's still not too occupied, then?" he suggested.

She finished the dishes loading the drying rack. Looking over at him as he came back out. "Do you have more clothes?" She asked making a list of things that they would need to collect as they moved throught eh day. "Its warm here. But... its under 30 degrees in Manhattan." She added as she moved walking over she headed for her room to put on the bathingsuit and tied the sash around her waist.

"Oh... not much more, actually. I've grown out of some of the stuff I had, so I guess it might be something I'll end up needing," he considered, scratching a little at the back of his head. "I'm not too worried about cold weather, though... that is something my fur's good for, up to a point at least," he assured with a little grin, otherwise letting her go change. "So then, shall we?" he asked with a little grin, offering her an arm before leading the way to the yet relatively unoccupied beach. Choosing a wide open spot to freely drop his shirt, he allowed himself a light stretch before glancing over to her. "Last one in the water's a rotten egg? At least, I think that's the expression," he teased lightly, a playful grin on his face as he began to set off toward the water itself.

She nodded. She'd get him some clothes. They'd figure a job out for him later. So he could at least feel as independant as possible. She took his arm and let him lead them out she laughed as they reached the beach and he said that. Oh that water was going to be cold! She looked ati t with some amount of trepidation and she pulled the sash off leaving her in the one piece bathingsuit with the plunging bcak and out of her sandles before heading for the water.

Grinning somewhat playfully, he half-jogged over to the water before leaning down and sending a small splash her way. "C'mon, water's fine. Bit chilly, maybe, but I'm sure you'll get used to it soon enough. Or just dive right in, either way works," he offered, before doing just that, shivering just slightly as he surfaced a little ways away and most definitely dripping wet with all the fur clinging to him, but otherwise seeming perfectly fine. "And it's gotta be easier for you at least, you don't have to worry about feeling a few pounds heavier thanks to wet fur," he joked, chuckling lightly.

She actually slid to a hault as he splashed at her. Oh that water was like ice! She watched him come back out, Wondering if you should think someone covered in fur was cute when they came out of the water again. She looked at the water that she was almost touching and Slowly slipped forward her feet sending icy pains through her body but she kept moving forward. Not the greatest swimmer Camron would not go swimming out in the water but as it lapped higher she didn't retreat, until she got about halfway she stopped and sent a splash his direction. Shivering as she stood int he water laughing some.

He chuckled lightly as she splashed him back, shaking some of the water out of his fur and back into the sea before making his way back over to her. "Well, guess ya get to see me at my least attractive," he joked, brushing some of his hair out of his eyes. "And... possibly the opposite for you," he added, figuring that they were dating now, so why shouldn't he compliment her when he meant it? "Someone that takes it carefully and someone that just dives right in, though... maybe opposites do attract," he grinned, hardly letting his own free nature go. "May not be such a bad thing that way, honestly."

Her nipples where hard enough to cut glass as she laughed some splashing him as he approched. Laughign some, the larger waves had soaked her bathingsuit, and her hair was sticking to a degree against her neck and back. "I can't swim well enough to swim in the ocean." She told him. "I know just enough not to drown in a pool." She told him as she picked up some of the water over his head and dropped it so the hair fell back over his face. "So, when we get back home, are you going to smell like wet animal because of the fur?" She asked curiously. She honestly had no idea about the man she was now... dating? But she was willing to try. Looking at him a big smile on her face as the next wave hit them, she actually backstepped to keep from falling. Laughing though.

He chuckled lightly and shook some of the water out after she poured it over him, his tail flicking up to teasingly splash her back a little. "I like to think I usually don't smell too bad, at least, even when I'm all wet like this. After all, I'm not quite like regular animals; I actually clean myself off properly with soap and everything as often as I need," he assured. Moving somewhat quickly as the next wave came, he rested his hands for a few moments upon her hips to make sure she wouldn't fall or anything of the sort, glancing out a bit further to the water for a moment. "Well... c'mon, I may not be the fastest swimmer thanks to my tail and fur weighing me down, but I can at least help ya out with swimming better around here, and be certain nothing bad'll ever happen, especially if we're gonna be here for a month," he offered, in turn offering a hand to her.

She looked at him as he steadied her and she smiled some. Nodding. Swimming lessons from a Panda. Who'd have thought? She took hold of his hand. "Sure." She said softly. "If I'm going to be on the beach for a month I better learn to swim in teh sea huh?" She asked lightly, though within another 30 minutes and she'd be so cold she wouldn't be able to talk. But she didn't say anything about that, more interested in following the Male as he wen tot teach.

"Would imagine so," he chuckled. Moving them out a bit deeper, he started on his little... lessons, so to speak, though it was more practical than just speaking about it, helping her get used to the occasional waves and otherwise sticking close so nothing happened. When it was seeming that she was getting too cold for much else, though, he freely and easily scooped her up into his arms and carried her out like that back to the little spot they'd taken, setting her lightly on her feet when he reached it. "Dancing, swimming, cooking sometime later... I've gotten used to knowing how to do a number of things, but I never figured I'd actually be teaching some of it," he commented, chuckling lightly. "It's pretty fun so far actually, a lot more than most people that just make me do the stuff and pay me little mind otherwise," he offered, dropping down lightly to a seat and idly beginning to wring out the water from his tail off to the side, effectively drenching the sand under it.

She learned - one thing she excelled at was learning at least kenetically. She approched swimming much like she had Business. Break it down, figure it out. No she didnt' excell at this like she had excelled at business and management, but she learned, Teeth chattering as he picked her up she curled her arms around his neck and hung on tucking her head behind his shoulder to avoid some of the waves. She had goosebumps over almost every speck of flesh, her bathginsuit didn't hide the cold on her body. As he sat her down on the heating snad she sighed some, glad for the temperature climbe. It was nearly 10:30 in the morning but on the islands it warmed up quicker than it did where she was used to at January. "Thank you." She said softly.

"Anytime," he replied with a light grin, deciding to refrain from further contact at least for now. Dating or not, it wasn't exactly a generally accepted thing for furs and humans to be together, and... well, he knew well enough how word and rumors worked, and he didn't want to start either of them up, for both of their benefit. "Guess we should possibly look for a gift for that secretary of yours, Andria, after we dry off and everything, then?" he suggested since he recalled her bringing it up the previous night, glancing over to her. "Seems kinda better to take care of that sorta thing sooner rather than later so there's less chance of forgetting," he added with a little shrug.

She was scrubbing herself dry trying to get warm as she nodded listening to him as he asked about Andria and gifts. "She likes dogs. She's got two Saints. They're MASSIVE." She told him. Andria's dogs where her life. "So if we can find Caribian Dog flare she'll probably be head over heels." She said as she looked at the water. Rubbing her hair witht he towel now. she might be covered in sand by the end of this but she was freezing. Wrapping the towel around her next and she looked at him. "This morning was fantastic." She told him, as obvious the date part of the day was mostly over and the regular things where to begin.

"Hm... yeah, pretty sure I know where to find that stuff," he spoke, tilting his head slightly to the side as he thought it over for a moment, mostly recalling the internal map he'd made of the place after spending so much time around it. "And yeah, it was pretty fun. Not bad at all for an official first date so far," he agreed with a cheerful grin. Finishing up with tending to his tail soon enough, he brushed the sand off his shirt and slipped it back on now that he was relatively dry, brushing a hand slightly through his hair to fix it now that it wouldn't be held down so much by the water. "Well, ready to head over to the local pet store whenever you are. It's just a little ways out of the little area we walked around yesterday," he spoke, steadily getting up and offering a hand to her.

She stood shaking and slapping at her bathinigsuit and legs to get all the sand off before she shook off her sash and tied it around her waist making her at least marginally sandless and modest she slid her feet into the strappy little silver sandles. "That sounds like a good place to start." She agreed. "We can stop by a clothing store too... start geting you a Manhattan wordrobe." He was going to at least one pants and closed shirts. Shorts and hawian shirts probably not the best choices.

"Suppose that's fine... I know of a few fairly inexpensive but good ones around here, at least," he replied, in turn leading the way off down the streets and to the pet shop he'd mentioned, primarily things for dogs, cats, and a few things for birds, along with a few things for other miscellaneous small animals. He let her get what she needed and, true to his word the previous day, paid for part of it himself; he could at least do that much for the person who had unintentionally found him more someone to date and otherwise spend time with than an actual owner. "Well, clothes next, I suppose. Maybe afterwards we can head out to check out the little reef down the beach? The water's clear enough there and it's close enough to the shore that you don't even have to go in to see it," he offered once they left that particular shop, beginning to lead the way to one of the local clothes shops that had more than just summer clothes stocked, considering that seemed to be the plan as far as he could tell.

She followed him and they looked and looked. soon settling on some caribian collars along with some bedcovers fo the dog beds. She paid for most of it, mostly because she was the one who decided to get the gift, but she did allow the Male to help. She looked at him for a moment. As they walked away with teh bag from the store. "We can drop all the bags off and then go." She agreed as she walked with him catching hold of his hand after a moment. She'd held his hand the entire time yesterday, why not today? Following as he lead the way, finding him some T-shirts, a lightweight coat and a few pairs of pants. "If you want some more shorts and button shirts we can get you some."

Blinking once in slight surprise as she took his hand, he smiled lightly and closed his fingers gently over her hand, giving a little nod. He hadn't worn anything like shirts that actually covered his chest or pants in a while, but... well, he was sure he'd get used to them, even if the former weren't quite ideal for his preferences. There were appearances to keep up and all that, anyway. "Maybe, but I have just a few extra... I should be alright for now, at least," he assured. "And thanks again, really. It's nice being around someone I care about and who cares about me," he added, leaning over to place a soft kiss on her cheek when he was sure nobody, or almost nobody, would see it. Making sure to carry at least the bag with what were now his own things in it, he led the way back to the cabin to drop everything off, the bag with his own new clothes being set to rest upon his bed for now. "Guess that's set, so... right this way. Might be a few more people than there were at the cove, but it's still not a spot all that many people know about or go to," he said once everything seemed to be in its place, taking her hand gently before leading the way off to said reef, the array of coral sparkling slightly under the otherwise fairly clear water in that spot.

"Do you have a suitcase?" She asked as they put the things in their rooms. Realizing that she did not bring a big enough suitcase for another person's posessions. She considered the man who was in the house with her. Looking at the man for a couple of moments while they where in the house. Privacy. He was cute. Fur and all. She shifted some her fingers easing between his own and followed him. She smield ever so slightly. He had seen enough of this island that this would be a good month. She had a feeling. Looking around for a moment as they walked. She smiled at the other people as they passed saying little hellos but that was about it, Not particularly inclined to actually move into conversation following him to the new spot looking at the water. "That is beautiful." She agreed softly.

"Not exactly, just a duffel bag, which is plenty enough for what I have," he replied with a little shrug, offering some assurance in turn. It was a little old, granted, but still in fair shape, and it wasn't as though he had many possessions of his own to begin with; all in all, it suited him fine. Besides, he didn't want her to feel obligated to spend too much on him, even if he did technically belong to her; with how independent he was, it suited him better to be fairly self-sufficient. "Not the only thing here that is," he idly spoke after her with a little grin when they reached the next spot, glancing somewhat pointedly over to her for a moment or two when he spoke before returning his gaze to the reef itself. "And I suppose it might not be a bad idea to collect some pictures of some of these places one of these days if ya have a camera around anywhere... we could even grab a disposable one sometime if it comes to it," he suggested. 'We,' rather than 'you'... perhaps he was getting used to this a bit quicker than he might have expected, even with his thumb stroking gently over the back of her hand.

She smiled. "I have my Nicon." She said lightly. "its big, and takes very good pictures. We'll have to bring it out tomorrow." She said as she walked with him loving the beautiful glittering reef. "This is beautiful." She said softly. bumped against his side lightly smiling. She was going to have to go shopping by herself and see what she could find for him that he would like, maybe a carribian cook book? That way they could both use it. Though she could burn icecream.

"Sounds like a plan," he agreed, chuckling lightly. "Not too many good places in specific that I know of besides the three I've shown you by now, but we might always run across some of the local wildlife, like fish or birds or something of the sort that you probably wouldn't find back in New York," he suggested with a little shrug. There had only been so many around where they'd been thus far, thanks to the population, but... well, he knew some spots, naturally enough. Hard not to when he'd spent as much time in the area as he had. And feeling her bump against his side, he let his tail flick up to wrap around her waist as he walked close to her. "Might be a few around here, for that matter, swimming through the reef or something of the sort," he considered, glancing over to it to see if he might spot any.

"That could be fun." She agreed she looked around for a few long minutes Enjoying the beauty. Her camera couldn't go under water but she might get some interesting pictures looking through the water. She looked at him "My camera isn't waterproof." She told him. "It'll take some interesting through the water shots I think." She told him as she moved petting the tail lightly. "But I like the idea of going around the island with a Camera." She told him. And... there would be no eyes. Not really.

Back
Top Bottom