Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Lonesome Mistress (Ren and Tenn)

Murring contently as she nuzzled into him, he gave a little nod, wrapping his other arm around her and gently stroking a hand up and down her back. "Yeah... you already seem to be rather successful and I know how to do quite a bit as it is, so I know we'll be able to make things work pretty easily," he agreed. "Though... even if you count my little periods between owners as vacations, I'd say this one's gotta be the best by far," he commented with a light grin, his tail flicking up to wrap around her waist as well. "And to think there's still a little while before it'll be over."

Camron laughed. Oh that was funny. "Yes well this one is much more a vacation than I think the others have been." She pointed out as she rocked against him. ontent to cuddle with the panda in the kitchen. "And no.. it has at least 3 more weeks." She chuckled softly leaning up to kiss the side of his muzzle lightly.

Giving a little grin, he nodded, returning a gentle kiss to her own cheek. "Glad I could probably help with that so far," he chuckled, going on to nuzzle lightly against her cheek. "So, any plans for tonight, then, or shall we just stick around here through dinner and relax without having to walk around much or anything like that?" he asked, tilting his head slightly in curiosity.

"i'm not sure sitting is in the plans, but I'm content right here." She assured. running her fingers across the short fur over his chest. "Right here is good." She had a feeling that her plans for this vacation had just gotten much more limited.

Murring slightly under her touch, he gave a little nod, smiling softly. "I've got no problem with that," he replied, wrapping his arms a bit further around her. "Especially now I think, it'll be nice spending time with you and relaxing like this..." he spoke, leaning down a little to press his lips softly to hers.

She returned the kiss. Curling her hands into the fur. Making a soft noise. "mm Guess that depends on what you consider relaxing." She agreed rocking against the panda lazily. Enjoying the dense heat.

Chuckling lightly, he gave a little nod, sliding his hands steadily up her back until they rested on her shoulders. "True enough... it'll be nice either way," he said with a little grin, beginning to work his fingers gently but somewhat firmly into her shoulders as he'd done that first day. "Besides, I can always help relax like this..."

She made a soft noise, moaning ever so faintly as her eyes drifted shut, enjoying the sensations as he worked into her skin. Yes...that indeed worked wonders as she rested herself against his chest. "That... you can."

(Sorry for the delay, been busy with a few things)

Grinning a little further, he worked his fingers further through her shoulders and part of her neck before moving further. Down her back they steadily went then, rubbing the palms and fingers into it to work out any even slight tension that might have been built since the last time he'd done this. "That should be better... not that I want to separate from you, but how about I make some dinner and we can just relax on the patio 'til the sunset comes fairly soon? After all, time seems to have flown a little," he offered.

((obviously so have I O.O))

She consideredt hat for a moment. Standing there she nodded some. "Dinner is probably a good idea." She agreed. Cam let him go stepping back easily and she looked around. SHe wanted her camera and she'd put it somewhere recent as they used it. And damn if her order was completely shot due to him and this place. Leaving him to cook as she went in search of the thing. To take pictures. The amature photagrapher in her wanted to take pictures of a panda cooking. And so she did.

Back
Top Bottom