Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Lonesome Mistress (Ren and Tenn)

Camron was packing up for a vaction well earned. Actually a Vaction that her Board of Directors had forced her to take. At 27 she hadn't had a vacation since she became CEO at 23. Her suitcase was ridiculously organized. Everything had its place, two bathingsuits roled very tightly in a corner, pantiehose for going out on the town, tight black skirts, various blouses, a beautiful blowing dress in light blue, one in green, and one in white. Her house was immaculate, as organized as her suiticase was. Everything had a place and everything was in its place. As she zipped it up with the little bags of shampoo and conditioner, soap, face wash, tucked into the front, her makeupbag strapped to the handle, She started out pulling on her coat. Going from Winter in New York to a Cancoon summer.

On the way to the Airport she was on the phone making sure everything was set and everyone knew right down to the minute how the day should run at her job. "Camron. Really." Andria said into the phone as she read the itenerary off. "I've been your Secritary since you started. I know EXACTLY how its supposed to go." She looked at the delivery conformation and the contract that she'd gotten Carmon to sign the day before. Pretty black and Brown. Rotty mix maybe. "Go - Relax, Enjoy the beach. When you get back next month, everything will be exactly as it was when you left. Just A month further in your schedual."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Cam, I got this." Andria promised and hung up.

Camron stared at her phone when the Secretary hung up and then shoved it into its pocket on her purse, handed the Cabby his Fair - plus a 5 dollar tip. She had been raised properly. And she got out, got her bags, purse over her shoulder she hurried through the airport, and got on the plain, powering down the phone she bit her lower lip, ruining the emaculate pink lipstick, and she almost picked at the manicure before she stopped herself. Twenty-five dollars she wasn't about to ruin it.

Several hours Later the plain landed in Cancoon and she got out, going through baggage claim for her lepard print bags. And then she found her Driver to the Resort. She tipped him as well. Habbits die hard after all. And she walked in. Got the key to her Cabbin as they called the little houses the guests got. And she walked out. Four Inch Heels clicking on the Tiles. Unocking the door she sighed opening it, The key dropped on the table right by the door, then her purse, like it would have at her house. She closed the door and locked it. She walked into the bedroom where she put her suitcase on the bed, and moved makupbag, and the bag of all her toiletries in hand she headed for the bathroom.

She had yet to realize there was a Fur in the room.

It was just... normal enough for him to be sold again, it was seeming. A not quite so submissive nature, a generally friendly demeanor... it wasn't exactly what most looked for in the variety of purchased furs. He even had the slightest of scars from the 'discipline' of trying to make him more like some sort of utterly obedient slave with barely a will, but it was hidden by his fur and too small for anyone to likely ever find it anyway.

So, per orders, he'd made his way off to the cabin, securing himself passage through one of the workers; after all, it wasn't as though he was going to be given a room key. Standing at around 6' with a well-toned body under the reddish-brown and, in some areas like his chest and lower legs, black fur, he was perhaps a slightly intimidating sight, if not for the oddly golden eyes. The light blue shirt hanging open in front and leaving his chest otherwise exposed and similarly-colored swim trunks didn't exactly go along with any sort of intimidating visage either, or so he figured.

Cleaning, a little cooking... such were the simple things he set himself to before his apparent new owner was to arrive, his ears perking up as soon as he heard the sound of the key in the door... though by that time he was a little off to the side. It afforded him a moment to cast his gaze over the woman before he spoke up, figuring she hadn't noticed him yet since there was no surprise as yet, just her walking by.

"I guess you're Camron?" the red panda hazarded, a friendly grin already on his face. "Sorry for any surprise... I've got food pretty much ready if ya need it, and... well, I guess I should probably clear up that I was bought for ya. Someone to help you out with various stuff, especially on your vacation, I suppose, maybe particularly since I'm good at cooking and cleaning and massages and a buncha other stuff," he explained.

Camron gasped as she came back out of the bathroom. She was very very glad she had put things down as she just about fell jumping when the man began to speak. To her credit she didn't scream. Pointed at the panda with one finely manicured hand and her mouth opened and closed for several minutes. Before she glanced around quickly and found herself a chair, Inching over and sank down. Still staring at the black and red creature. It was nearly five minutes before she finally spoke.

"Bought... for... me?" You didn't buy sentient creatures! It was against the law...wait... Furs were not considered sentent by the large number of people. Who in the world did this? Oh God... "I... don't have... room for a... a..." She wasn't about to call the very obviously thinking man - he just made several sentences - a pet. Pets where not Sentent. but she also wasn't about to call him a slave - that was just rude. "A..." She finally threw a hand towards him. "A you." IHer house was far to organized and there wasn't a PLACE for a 6 foot... HIM.

But - She didn't have the contract, and as she understood it... Furs could not be returned, or sold without the contract. She looked at the Panda for several more moments. "Ah..." Then she shook her head. "What's your name?" She took a deep breath as she said it - step one. Control.

For a moment he reached a hand up to scratch a little at the back of his head, not completely certain what to do about the silence that had fallen besides make sure to tend to the food, and... well, not potentially making anything worse by talking while she was clearly getting a handle on things. It was still during that period of silence that he finished up with precisely that, contently setting the grilled fish and fruit on a plate and moving on to set the plate and some flatware on the table for the woman, his new owner.

When she finally spoke again, he blinked and tilted his head a little to the side in some curiosity as she suggested not having room for him. It wasn't the first time he'd heard that, certainly, to the point where he already had a previously ready answer to that very issue. "Well... my name's Ren, and ya don't have to worry too much about having a place for me or anything; I'm plenty used to sleeping on the floor, or chairs, or... whatever else is properly available, so... I'll find something, at least," he assured with a little shrug. He was plenty aware as well of the matter of the contract, but... well, ultimately it didn't concern him. It was his job, and honestly his personality to some degree, to do as asked and generally keep out of any sort of trouble.

"Anyway, though... well, there's food all set for ya long as ya like it, that I started on not too long before I was sure you'd get here, and I already know my way around this place pretty well since I've been pushed through a few different owners around here, so... there's anything ya might need, I'm sure I know where to find it," he offered with a light grin, seemingly having a good nature about the whole matter despite anything else. "As for the reason since a few people've seemed to be curious, well... I'm just friendlier than they were expecting, I guess," he explained, chuckling lightly. "So... hope that's not a problem, since I have a bit of a hard time just being subservient and nothing else like most people seem to want," he hazarded; one could hope, particularly after not spending long under any given owner and thereby leading to his cheaper price, at least.

She sat there for a couple of moments before she nodded a little, well she was stuck with him until she could find the contract. And whoever bought it probably wasn't going to be putting it in her hands anytime soon. She listened and felt particuarlly horrid for what she'd said. But... she couldn't hang onto a boyfriend how was she supposed to care for a... fur? But she stood walking over, he'd spent the time to make the food she might as well eat it. "Well, there is a spare room in this cabin." She said. For now he could have that bed.

She looked at Ren, easy enough name to remember. Before she tried the food. Oh it was fantastic. And hadnt' come out of a box. Alright... for the sheer fact he could cook she might have to keep hold of him. She couldn't even work a microwave right. "This is good, Ren." She said softly, pleasently surprised and far less stressed suddenly. Though that would only last until she began to think about the ramifcations of a humanoid living in her very very organized house.

He gave a little nod at her small response, thinking a little over what she was probably thinking; specifically, having an extra person to likely have to pay for. It wouldn't be the first time by any means that he'd come across that little issue either, and he had... some solutions to it, at least, though it was partly a matter of what he could find. Not everyone would hire a fur for a normal job, even part-time, after all, and he was allowed at least that much freedom while she was away at her own work and wouldn't otherwise need him.

"Thanks, I try my best with it, at least," he replied with a light grin. "And... well, hope ya wouldn't mind a little massage? Something to help relax with after the long trip, and one of the things I happen to be good at," he offered. Leaving it like that, he walked around until he was standing behind her, placing his hands lightly on her shoulders and beginning to rub the fingers gently but firmly into them, working through any muscles and kinks or points of stress they could find with obvious practice. They moved up at least for a few moments to the sides of her neck as well, where he knew there was prone to be some developed stress, while making certain enough it wouldn't affect her eating... if she still was. "Just... anywhere ya might need worked on, feel free to say if ya want and I'll take care of it," he assured with a friendly grin, hardly seeming to mind the fact that, well... he was touching her without express permission. Such was just part of the spoken-of friendliness.

Her hair was pinned up into a french twist, out of his way, fully controlled. Much like everythign else in her life. She'd stopped eating when he started talking, listening to the panda. She had taught herself to listen. It helped with getting as far as she was in her job, listen, you might not follow the suggestions, but listenign made people feel particularly valuable.

She watched him get up. Massage? Well she hadn't had one of those in a while. To busy. When he started she just sat the fork down. Tense muscles protested his actions but eventually her head just leaned forward and she let him work. Oh God this might be heaven. Maybe. She had been weary when he'd moved, but - the fur pets where... well pets supposidly so its not like he was going to hurt her. Or at least she was fairly sure he wouldn't. She sighed as the muscles finally began to relax. Almost moaned. That was particularly pleasent.

Seeing that she seemed to be relaxing contently, even silently, into it, he decided to simply proceed. Further along her shoulders his fingers went, down part of her upper back where his palms even began to rub into it to support his fingers, and finally to one of her arms, where both his hands worked together. All the way down the arm, in fact, he steadily worked, from the shoulder down even to each and every finger, as if nothing would be untouched. As soon as that was done, he moved on to the other arm, working just as gently but firmly through the muscles to take care of every bit of stress and tension that might have lingered in them, until he finally seemed to be done.

"Better?" he asked with a light grin. "Just something I figured would help, and I'll always be available for one if ya happen to need one. I could even go further down the back and legs if ya want me to, though you'd have to lay down somewhere first," he offered, idly glancing around for a moment before returning his gaze to his newest owner. "And anything else ya might need, feel free to ask anytime; that's what I'm here for, after all," he assured.

She did at one point let out a little moan as he worked, leaning forward so his hands could reach further while he was on her back. She watched him work down her arms, she'd never actually felt that relaxed before. Strange. Well she probably had, when she wasnt' studying. Learning, and working... so no never. Ok... maybe the Fur wasn't going to be all bad. She nodded a little feeling mildly stupid at the moment. Her brain had stopped sending all the signals it usually fired off.

"Better..." She finally muttered as she sat there considering this. This might actually help her lovelife. Someone getting the stress off of her and she might be able to go on a date and not end up talking business, or running out because something was slated to go horribly wrong with her out of the office. "Much...better actually." She finished and she smiled ever so slightly. "I'm Camron." She realized she'd yet to actually introduce herself. Mind working on who had gotten this beasty for her.

He blinked and chuckled lightly as the woman was seemingly only able to mutter at the moment; apparently he had done well enough, though all the practice could hardly be considered to go to waste. "Well then... pleasure to formally meet you, Camron," he spoke with a light grin, taking one of her hands gently in one of his own and lifting it enough to place a soft kiss upon the back of it. 'Twas just in his nature, a nature that the better majority of his owners didn't exactly care for but still wouldn't change.

"So... shall I take care of the rest of you, then, like legs and lower back?" he asked, tilting his head slightly to the side in curiosity. "I'm sure it'd feel better still, especially the legs since you'll probably be doing some walking and would want those to be in good condition," he suggested, chuckling lightly. "If not, well, I could always show ya around the place a bit, maybe even to one of the nicer spots that has a view of pretty much everything around. Or I could even do both, at that; there are some soft enough areas to lay down over there," he suggested.

She considered around it. Looking at the the panda for a moment. "Yea... sure. I don't know anything about Cancoon anyway." She admitted as she moved getting up, slipping out of the shoes she'd yet to remove, leaving the five inch heels there for a grand total of two seconds before she picked them up and took them over to the closet setting them down, she went from 5'9" to 5'4" when she'd done that, moving to stand in the doorway she looked around taking in the cabin that would be her home for a month. She still hadn't unpacked. That could wait. And if he knew her the fact her suitcase wasn't unpacked yet was a very big break with her natrual nature. he'd well, destracted her. She looked out on the patio. "There's a lounge out there." She said after a moment. "If you're going to give me that massage, might as well get the sun while its there." She smiled some. Trying to make this less strange in her own mind. It was almost working.

So she walked out, the dress was thin enough in teh sun the outline of her legs was visable. She'd worn a long coat so that when she hit the tarmac in the warm islands she wasn't dressed for winter. Shifting she worked the lounge until it fell to fully laid out and then she laid down. on her stomich. "Guess you've had a fair amount of practice with dealing with people huh?"

Chuckling lightly at her suggestion, he gave a little nod. "Fair enough... little sunbathing never hurts I suppose, even if it doesn't do anything for me thanks to the fur," he commented. Allowing himself a small stretch thanks to standing and walking around for so long now, he followed her out to the little lounge before kneeling over her, glancing over a little to recall where he'd left off on her back and thus where to start.

"After all the owners and little jobs I've had, I guess you could say that," he replied with a little nod, soon getting to work. Resting his hands upon her back at the lowest point he'd reached earlier, he began to rub his palms and fingers into it, spreading them lightly through the muscles to work out everything from them just as before. It didn't take long before he finished with her lower back and moved his hands down to one of her legs, his fingers beginning to work into her thigh and make their way slowly downward from there. "How about you then? I'm guessing... business woman who doesn't really get much time to herself?" he hazarded conversationally, his head tilting slightly to the side in curiosity. "Maybe a guy back home that sent you off to finally get some relaxation? Not that you have to answer, of course; just kinda curious, I suppose," he inquired in turn, his fingers not stopping when they reached the ankle; rather, they moved down to her foot, working into that and her toes just as they had before worked into her hands and fingers, leaving no spot unattended to.

She made little noises as he worked, sighing as she just sunk into the lounge. "I'm a CEO at a Fourtine Five Hundred Company. With 25 subsidary companies. A board of Directors who don't know up from down and think that because they pay for the things going on they know the best way to go about producing their numbers they want to see. Such as Fireing 1.6 million people. Instead of simply adjusting for Labor and getting a slightly smaller check." She had grown up with nothing so she was less inclined to fire people for no reason. She sighed some.

"They're the ones who sent me on this vacation. So that I wasn't stopping their motions. Shame they don't realize that I put very specific instructions out." She laughed softly. "Wont fire me because I'm the best. And I work the hardest." When he suggested a man at home she gave a soft laugh. "My last relationship crashed and burned last Christmas." 5 monhs ago and she'd yet to get into another. Not because of lack of trying just... didn't seem to be working.

"Well, that's a rather poor time for a relationship to end..." he commented with some apparent sympathy, even as he moved on over to the other leg, his tail coming to rest on and gently stroking against the leg he'd tended to just previously. "Still... you seem plenty smart and independent enough if you've managed to get that far, and at least it sounds like you're probably better than a lot of the executives people often hear about," he added with a light grin. After a little while, he finally finished on her legs, leaning back a little to grant her a little further space.

"Anyway... if you need a guy, I'm sure there's a few that've come along here from somewhere around your area to choose from, or you could see who you can find regardless; after all, that's what vacations are for: to cut loose and just relax and have fun, right?" he suggested, chuckling lightly. "Worst comes to worst, ya at least have one guy around to take care of you and even spoil you if you want," he offered, grinning somewhat playfully and prodding slightly at her side to tickle her a little.

She looked at him, and he got a weary smile from her. She did not do well on the dating scene. "I'm not Ticklish." She told him softly. Her body relaxed enough to simply lay there and enjoy the relaxing sensation of the massage, And she didn't mind the conversation, even if it seemed strange to tell someone about her relationship problems. "I might." She said softly. "never know." She admitted. "Though, I don't do very well with the opposite sex. Not sure why." She admitted sighing some.

"I'm... I worry far to much." Carmon told him. "They get tired of going on dates with me when work is impossible to let go."

"Well that's no fun," he teased, a playful little grin still on his face as he idly took a seat next to her. At her next comment, he gave a slight shrug, glancing up to the sky thoughtfully for a few moments before returning his gaze to her, his head tilting slightly to the side in mild curiosity. He couldn't exactly say he knew the feeling, since he'd never dated and would never likely have a chance to, but... he wasn't just going to leave it at that, particularly since she seemed nice enough as an owner so far.

"Hm... you have a month to spend for your vacation, right?" he inquired, though he already basically knew, per what orders he'd been given, as well as the dated ticket that would send him back with her. "I may not be... ideal, especially since I'm a fur and I've never dated, but... I could always try and help ya out, maybe go on some mock dates or something so I can get you out of any habit you might have of bringing work into it. I know the work sounds pretty tough, but... well, everyone's gotta have their time off," he suggested. "How 'bout it, then? Dating with no commitments at all, something I'm sure lots of people would love to do," he offered, chuckling lightly and meanwhile letting his tail idly resume stroking lightly up and down one of her legs, in somewhat of a relaxing sort of fashion.

She considered that. Dating practice. Not like he had much options, and she'd be paying as she was the owner. "Are there many places that allow Furs through their doors around here?" She asked, Pets werent' allowed inside restruants. So, his lable in New York would immidately mean he was restricted. She had no idea really how Cancoon worked, though as a resort where these particularly exotic pets seemed to be sold more regularly. They might have different rules.

"There are enough, at least, that I've found; helps that the place is a resort so they're a bit more open about letting us into places," he replied. "Most of the nicer places are off-limits, but... well, who needs them, really? The food and atmosphere's just as good at regular restaurants, if ya know where to look, and I do," he assured with a little grin. "In fact, if you're ready to go, then I'll show ya to that place I mentioned that has a decent view of the place around here, and I can even point out anywhere of interest from there," he offered, in turn offering a hand to her as he himself stood to help her up. "Just don't be too surprised if ya get a few looks, and not just for having me around; you're pretty attractive and you seem nice enough so I'm kinda surprised you don't actually have anyone right now."

He had no idea how this woman functioned did he? But She also hadn't reacted to him like she did most people. "Ah..." She blinked some taking his hand to stand up. "Ok... Let me get shoes." She said and sunglasses. Moving from him she got into her suitcase, pulling out delicate sandles and a pair of sunglasses. And then looked at the suitcase and the room. She couldn't put it off any longer and immidately sliding the sandles onto her feet and the sunglasses on her head she systematically filled the drawers in the bedroom with clothes, and then hung the other dresses up. Then she came back out, her suitcase neatly placed beside the dresser. "ok." She said. That was better. Cam felt better immidately. "Lets go." She smiled.

He gave a little nod in response before she went inside, and patiently and somewhat curiously he waited, certain at least it didn't take quite that long just for shoes; not that he particularly minded it, or had any real place to. Smiling softly himself, he gave another little nod, reaching out to gently take one of her hands. "Right this way, then... and hope ya don't mind me. Anything ya want me to do, or stop doing, feel free to say," he offered, for the moment referring to the fact that he'd taken her hand.

Still, he led the way a little ways off to the higher hill that was the spot he'd mentioned, and only took so much time and effort to arrive at. "And... here we are. Best view around the resort, I'd say," he spoke with a little grin, giving a slight wave toward the view in general. "And possibly not a bad place for a date, since we were on the subject, though it might be a little different if the guy doesn't already know of it to point it out... still... since I'm kinda thinking about it, what kinds of things do you like, anyway? That don't relate to work, preferably," he inquired, making to start with at least some of the practice, so to say.

She considered that as he caught her hand, not like he had a leash. Seemed a good way to keep hold of him (and honestly she didn't mind). She followed, looking around as they went. Having a fur did immidately bring more attention to the woman, which made her blush, she wasn't used to turning heads - now like this anyway.

As they reached the hill she let go of his hand to take a gander at that view. Turning almost full circle. "It is a great view." she said softly. And a picnic date she could completely understand why this would be the place to have it. Ah... what did she like? "I like watching the sunrise." She said after a moment looking now at him, dead on in the eyes - it was rude not to look at who was talking to you. "I see it every day." Which was partially due to work, though she had always gotten up very early. A bit of a morning person. "I like a good Cocktail. The color Green." Those where a few things she liked. Mostly non work related.

He gave a little, somewhat thoughtful nod as she spoke, reaching up and crossing his arms behind his head as he glanced up for a few moments in thought. It was a start, certainly, though it wasn't all that much to go on, at least not quite yet. He'd at least have to draw a bit more out, considering he'd essentially made it his job at the moment. Truly a willful 'pet.'

"Guess we'll have to catch tomorrow's sunrise, then... and maybe the sunset later, even from here possibly, if ya like that as well," he suggested. "So... how about foods you like, then? Or music, or even normal hobbies, even?" he inquired further, his head tilting slightly to the side in curiosity as his arms fell back to his sides. "Or even dancing, for that matter, since that's what couples seem to do often enough..." he considered with a little shrug.

She laughed. She couldn't help it, One of those short immidate laughs and she covered her mouth. "I can't dance. I end up stepping all over the poor man's feet." She shook her head slowly walking around the top of the hill, it was beautiful. "Yes... The sunset tonight... I've never seen one in Cancoon." She agreed. "I'll have the resort pack a picnic dinner." She told him. Mostly because she couldnt' cook.

She considered the rest of the things he asked. "I play the Piano. Though, I guess it is not so much a hobby as it was something I worked to do. I had to pay for the lessons, babysat, cleaned houses. Whatever it took. And I like Classical Music. I always find Bach and Mozart particularly beautiful." She smiled a little ruefully. "There's not much I do just to do."

So she couldn't dance, she said... that was something he'd surely have to work on, and overall he was making some progress, it was seeming. "Well, classical music's always good for a decent mood, I think; I know I enjoy it a whole lot more than most modern music which tends to be hard on my ears," he offered, chuckling lightly. "And piano... they might have one in one of the fancier places, though I'm not sure if it'd be a place I'd be allowed in..." he began thoughtfully. "So... how about we get you to play sometime? I know I'd like to hear it, and I'm sure you'll have more than your pick of guys to try dating after," he suggested.

"For now, though..." he spoke, making his way up next to her, "...we have something else I'm sure I could help work on. So, may I have this dance, milady?" he asked with a somewhat playful grin, taking one of her hands gently and lowering himself in a partial bow. "Don't worry at all if you do happen to step on my feet; I'm plenty tough and patient, and I can help better work you into the steps."

She smiled. "I have a baby grand at my home in New York." One of the few vanity things she'd perchased and she was very glad she had. If there was one thing in her home she absolutely loved it was that Baby Grand Piano. "Beautiful, Mahagony Red and Brass." She said softly as she considered her piano for a moment. Eyes softening from their usually guarded expression. Then again, unike most men, Ren was getting far more information about her personal life than she normally shared with anyone.

She looked aboslutely terrified as he asked, though, he seemed perfectly fine with how bad she was at it. "There's no music." She said softly. That wasn't a no though, just an observation, and the tiny little nod her head was giving gave permission for the dance.

Back
Top Bottom