Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's your choice of Drink?

__N o v i.S n o w

Supernova
Let's hear it, what do you prefer to drink when getting wasted?
If you don't drink alcohol, what do you like to drink in terms of non-alcoholic beverages?

My drink of preference, Vodka.
When not getting wasted, ginger ale.

I never drink for the purposes of getting drunk - hell, I rarely drink at all. When I do partake in an alcoholic beverage, I prefer a simple rum and coke mixed with dark spiced rum.

I prefer vodka or rum because they can be pretty cheap and have interesting flavors sometimes.

Peroni%2Bbeer%2Bbottle.jpg

Absolute Class.

I love wine. A nice glass of Merlot (chilled) is always a good way to relax. And I don't buy the expensive stuff...Arbor Mist makes a great Blackberry Merlot that is very inexpensive and sooo deliciously sweet!

20120819-170920.jpg

Milk. Malk. Mulk. I love it allllll.

Just kidding..~

Straight up coconut rum and Pepsi is divine.

Currently sipping red wine and Fresca.

Captain Morgan and Coke Zero is my standby, though.

I'm a scotch drinker, but I'll drink whatever shots are going around (or beer) when I'm out with people. My favorite distillery is The Dalmore. I just got a 15 year old and it is super smooth. It's got a nice, smokey, caramel taste with an aftertaste of sherry.

For non-alcoholic beverage, I would say water, but that's not interesting so... sweet tea?

When enjoying liquor, because getting drunk is hard for me - I like a nice ages Scotch, or a really really fine Port. I absolutely enjoy the sweet taste of that dessert wine.

When not enjoying liquor, I enjoy Vanilla Coke.

I don't think I've drunk enough to really know what I like. I mean I did have my first drink and got drunk at 13 and have had numerous times since then with my brother and friends, but not regularly enough and I never really paid attention to what specific kind or brand they've been. I only just bought my own a few weeks ago, the first I've got and drunk legally now, and I believe they were Milton Ice? Might have the name wrong, but they were good. From what I can tell, it seems I'm odd in that I like beer and not much else as far as alcohol goes, or at least that's how it seems in my particular circle of friends. I don't like anything that burns going down, anything that tastes like fruit, coffee brandy just tastes too sweet for me, and I think I may be allergic to wine. I know it makes me feel very numb, anyway.

Decent beer or hard cider, of various kinds. When I plan ahead enough to spend the money, straight tequila.

Oh! On the non-alcoholic side, mango lassi. That shit is delicious.

>.> I've never really drank, but the few brews that I have tried have all been god awful. I think that I shall stick to my water with the occasional bottle of Moxie.

A blow job shot.

Kahlua
Bailey's
Whipped Cream

And I always drink it in the traditional manner. Hand's behind your back. Pick it up with your teeth and tilt your head back and have whipped cream on your lips like the aftermath of a BJ ^_^

Back
Top Bottom