Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rainy Days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leize continued gasping for air for a bit longer, breathing heavily as she could still feel the effects of the rough pounding she’d received all over her body. Her pussy still a bit sore and covered in their mixed sexual fluids. She smiled briefly at Regis’s comment, as she’d been a bit worried. She’d heard that a lot of males just had sex with females and then left them, but apparently Regis was willing to take a bit more responsibility than that… maybe it was just the way humans worked? Either way she didn’t have any complaints regarding his response besides the fact that she’d take a good few more months to get into heat again if he previous cycles were anything to go by.

In Leize’s mind sex was a yearly, or a bi-yearly thing, and not something she could enjoy whenever she felt like it. So when Regis suggested cleaning up and getting food, she couldn’t help but growl a bit, clearly upset with the suggestion, though when she looked up at Regis, her eyes were more pleading than they were annoyed. “Can we stay like this for just a bit longer? Please?” she begged desperately. Her weaker more clingy side coming to light, since she way lying on top of Regis he’d need to push her off before going anywhere, but that said Leize wasn’t exactly hard to push off. “I don’t need food, or a clean place to sleep” she mumbled sniffling a bit, “I just want you” she purred rubbing her cheek affectionately against Regis’s chest.

As fantastic as sleeping in Regis’s bed sounded, she wasn’t willing to follow any silly rules. As far as Leize was concerned rules meant that Regis didn’t want her to, and was trying to dissuade her by making the offer seem unpleasant. But for now she just wanted to cuddle with him. Basking in the afterglow of what had undoubtedly been the best sex she’d ever had.

Regis pushed up a little bit, as he tired to get up. Indeed, she didn't look heavy. But with Regis' exhaust state, he didn't realize just how tired he was. Of course if he truly wanted to he could just shove her off. But seeing her pleading face along with her words, he couldn't help but obey her command. Sighing he agreed, it wasn't as if he didn't enjoy it. But he did have things to take care around the house. There was the mess in the bathroom and in his room now. But for now, he got rid of those thoughts. "Okay..we can stay like this for as long as you want." Regis shifted a little bit, getting comfortable. But he made sure to keep his still soft cock inside of her. It was as if he felt safe inside of her, as she felt safe in his arms.

"Fine fine...I'm all yours.." he said as he pitted her head as she rubbed her cheek on his stomach. Regis wasn't aware of how Leize thought about sex. If it was up to Regis he would be fine doing it at least once a day, or every other day if things became busy. Having her lay on his face, Regis looked up at the ceiling staring for a few moments. "So, will we be doing this...regularly..?" he said a bit shyly. Reigs wasn't sure why he asked this question. Maybe it was still his horny mind talking. Or maybe it was something to just break the silence.

Regis wouldn't mind cuddling with her every night, after all it was rather lonely in the bit house of his....

She was a bit on edge when Regis tried to pick himself up, but sighed happily when her request seemed to have been accepted, and was assured they could stay like this for as long as she wanted. She didn’t know about humans, but she sort of enjoyed this sticky feeling of skin against skin. It had always been a bother for her in her cat form as he fur would always get matted and dirty, but human skin didn’t seem to have such troubles.

Purring possessively she nodded her head. “All mine” she repeated after him, as if doing so would confirm the comments validity. She was rather surprised by Regis’s question her heart rate picking up at the prospect of the mingling of their bodies being a regular thing. A certain spot deep in her stomach suddenly catching alight with a bit of arousal. The certain switch activating her heat cycle once again, Leize noticed her body warm up a bit, but seeing as it wasn’t possible for her to be in heat so soon after the last, dismissed it as nothing. “Don’t be silly, Leize won’t be in heat again for a lo~ng time” she stated bluntly as if stating the most obvious thing in the world.

Seeing the look on Regis’s face as she stated they wouldn’t be having sex, she almost felt guilty. Her eyes wavering from side to side a bit before she moved up and suddenly pressed her lips against his in an awkward kiss, her eyes tightly screwed shut as she wasn’t used to ‘kissing’ in the human way. The kiss didn’t last long though as she quickly pulled away looking a bit angry. “If Masters wants though Master can you Leize’s hands and these” she stated cupping her breast trying to shove them in Regis’s face. “And… and maybe Leize’s mouth if Leize feels like it” her face now bright red, she wasn’t in heat at the moment, and the mere possibility of sex was enough to make her blush.

It was cute as she said 'all mine'. It made even Regis' heart melt a little bit, and it made him squeeze her a little tightly. Indeed, he would be all hers and she would be all his. But as Regis asked his question, he could feel a sudden change in her body. He felt as her heart started to beat faster. But then as she spoke, he was confused at her statement. It seemed like she believe that sex was only meant for when she was in heat. That seemed horrible, after all she seemed to enjoy doing it more than him. Not that Regis didn't love the experience as well. Regis was about to explain to her the way humans did it, but before he could the sudden kiss fell onto his lips. Blushing he could feel the awkwardness of the kiss. As she broke away from the kiss, he turner a darker red color as she offer her body to help him if he needed pleasure. Seeing her breast close up, Regis couldn't help but stare at them.

Recollecting himself he shook his head. "Well, it's different for humans. In a healthy relationship partners..or rather mates can have sex freely as they want. If that means every day or once every other day.." he said softly. "It's different from how you view it, you don't have to be in heat for us to do it.." he said turning his head away from her a little embarrassed. "But..if you want to..we could do it when you go to heat...it's your choice...I don't really care either way." Regis said lying. And it showed in his tone and expression. Regis though having sex once in a while would be torture. After all this was just his first time, he wanted to have more times with her. Maybe explore sexual fetishes, he recalled seeing in some hentai's that he happened to browse upon.

Sighing gently patted her back. "As I said before its up to you..whatever you want to do...I will be okay with it." as his hands felt her back, he couldnt help but slowly massage it, stroking his hands all around it, even giving it a slight scratch.

It all sounded completely foreign to Leize as she listened to Regis go on about how it was different for humans. In all honesty if Leize could force herself to go into heat everyday for Regis she would have done so, not only for Regis but for herself as well. The problem was that she couldn’t get ‘wet’ when she wasn’t in heat, and according to her knowledge her body only released sexual pheromones during her heat period which was essential in getting males ‘hard.’ It might be better than nothing, but the thought of Regis’s flaccid cock penetrating her wasn’t quite as appealing as having that hard monster of a cock ravaging her pussy.

That said, she didn’t really want to deny the possibility outright, and simply nodded. “Master sounds like a sex crazed kitty” she giggled, twirling a finger on his chest coyly. “But Leize likes that…. Leize’s pussy belongs to Master now so if he wants to use it tomorrow, he can use it as much as he wants” she stated playfully. Though her eyes remained lowered as she still wan’t completely comfortable talking about sex. Little did she know that she was already in heat once more, her arousal slowly starting to pick up again as she felt Regis begin to touch her in places she’d never let others touch her.

Wriggling her body around and twisting it so that he’d get the little kinks out of her body. She performed a light stretch on top of Regis before slowly pushing her body off him. Hovering over his body on all fours, with a glint of lust shining in her eyes once more. “Leize wants to clean up now, Master wash Leize now, okay?” she asked slyly, the look in her eyes clearly indicating that she had something else planned, if that wasn’t enough her hands had dropped down to high crotch again, her fingers caressing the soft cock before cupping the testicles and massaging them as if she were returning the favor.

Regis was still thinking things over. He wasn't an expect about cats, so he wasn't sure what happen when she goes into heat. He knew that human girls became wet when they wanted to have sex, or we're arouse. He believe that was all it. Still playing with her back, Regis turned dark red, as she said that he sounded like a sex crazed kitty. He felt embarrassed being compare to a cat and being sex crazed. But hearing her saying that her pussy belong to him, gave a slight spark to his cock. The though of it belonging to him greatly arouse him. "I'm only looking out for your best interest...after all if I'm your master I will have to take care of all your needs..whether you're in heat or hungry.." he said firmly as he turned his head.

He didn't want to admit that he was actually starting to become sex crazed. Mostly because he was shy about the topic, and second because he was worried that if she knew that he was sex crazed she would somehow use it to further annoy him. Taking a deep breathe he felt her body shift as he played with her back. As she got on all fours and stretched over his body he was a bit confused. "I thought you wanted to relax like this..?" he asked her. "Wait..clean me..? Y-you don't have to do that.." he said nervously. "I can take a shower don't worry about it..!"

But before he could move he felt as her hand fell upon his balls and cock, slowly massaging it. "Hey what are you doing?!" Regis yelled out in a sorta moan. In mere seconds his cock came back to life. The tall monster stood up tall as it began to pulse in her hand, letting out the same scent as it fill the room. Also release some heat in her soft hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom