Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Going on an Adventure (open for characters)

KloeyShyla2012

Planetoid
Introduction and Rules
Hello and welcome to a search for an adventure, below is some more information about the RP. With this RP it is meant to have fantasy, dragons, magic, nekos/inus/kitsune (no full furries as main characters please), humans, etc.

There are some rules to follow while RPing with this group:
  1. Do not control other peoples characters
  2. Be respectful of everyone's characters
  3. Relations and what not is all fine, but it shouldn't be all the story
  4. If I don't like someone someone posts to me I will ask them to change it, I expect the same in return and please if someone else asks you, be respectful
  5. I have the right to decline anyone
  6. Please keep posts literate, I don't expect perfection, however I don't want RPing that iz lk diz...
  7. Please don't get too picky about post lengths, sometimes it will call for more than other times, just please no one-liners (there is always something else to do/say)
  8. I can update these at any time, if I do I will message the people the changes.
And of course, follow all rules of this site.

The Plot
The Land
Farran was a unique land and prosperous land...in certain areas. From the East edge to the West edge of the land it would take at least ten weeks on foot, and from North edge to South edge it would take at least fifteen weeks on foot. Spotted throughout the land was forests, valleys, and even more towards the north west was mountains. One could not overlook the different small villages spotted on the land as well. The villages more to the south were slighly more poor than the other, however the severity changed from village to village. Overall the land was riddled with fantastic natural resources. Lakes, ponds, rivers, food sources, everything. There were even trails in some places connecting the villages.

People of Farran would usually wear simple clothing (keep it simple, let's do modern clothing), however they used swords, knifes, bow/arrow, and other items for their weapons, all handmade by blacksmiths or individuals trying their hand at making weapons.

The Story
The land of Farran isn't necessarily known for it's peace, it has it's turmoils like everywhere else. There is story of jewels that if brought together can make anything happen...the story is never clear about what exactly will happen, it ranges from hell on earth to making someone all powerful. Whatever it is, the jewels were separated on purpose but there are some that look for it. Rumors have arised about some jewels appearing in some places, the first real lead in centuries. While on the journey, what starts out as one person ends up running into different people and since they are headed in the same area, having more than one person increases the chances of reaching the destination - since it isn't the safest. With a lot of adventure and thing surprising the group will they even make it to collect all six jewels? What will happen if they find it - only one person can have the jewels to utilize the power (whatever it is)? Will they be enemies, friends, some be something more? With the adventure ahead, anything can happen.

The Characters
The group is looking for up to 4 characters for this RP. To apply to be in this RP please PM me the a filled out skeleton of the below:
Name:
Sex: Male/Female
Species (Human/demon/etc - please nothing with tentacles and no furry):
Apperance:
Personality:
Short Bio:

Back
Top Bottom