Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An AU Naruto-esque Large Group RP Interest Check

Crystal Raine

Planetoid
Ok, this is my very first Group RP attempt but I would really like to see it take off and become something amazing, to become its own autonomous entity that basically keeps itself in check...but I need all of YOU to help make that happen.

The Concept

I want to start a large group RP based around the idea of a modern day Naruto. Essentially it is just Naruto taking place in the present day world. The big differences other then the date are: No Canon characters and ninjas hide themselves from the world rather then being known to the world as it is in Naruto. I am sure there is another anime that would describe this idea a bit better but Naruto is what came to mind as I thought this up. As for the overall plot, I am a bit on the fence about that. I have been considering it taking place in an academy of sorts that had a cover of a boarding school.(If you are an X-Men fan think about the Xavier Institute for Gifted Children) The problem with that idea is that I would need teachers for the classes, and I would rather be a student then a teacher...though if a couple of you would be interested in teaching please let me know and we should be able to work something out.

The other idea is that we collectively (or in small groups) belong to a Clan of ninjas and occasionally receive orders from our faceless clan leader with missions. If we go this route there would be much greater freedom in what our characters can do...and I alone or me and a helper or two could send out the orders and leave it up to all of you to form your teams with the other characters you have met. This second choice would work more like a job request board, basically I would create a list of jobs and it would be up to you guys and gals to RP the job to completion. (Be creative, make it fun.)

The Rules (Subject to change)

1. No godmodding. (Everyone has a weakness. Everyone is human, so you are not invincible. No one has the power to destroy a universe by blinking.)
2. You only control your own character. If you would like to move someone else to a more convenient location send them a PM and ask to do so. You can't attack for them or force them to take a hit...that is just unfair.
3. If there is going to be sex involved that is non consensual or otherwise taboo make sure your partner or partners are ok with it through a PM.
4. Have fun!
(I shouldn't have to say this but just on case...ALL OF THE SITE RULES APPLY! If you are unsure of any of them Click Here to refamiliarize yourself with them.)

I definitely want input on this. Do you think it needs more rules? Does it need more polishing? Do you want something specific added? Any questions, comments, criticism, or praise feel free to share it here. I want to make this something everyone can enjoy. ^_^

I am interested in joining this group if you guys still have some room. I would most likely be playing as a student.

Back
Top Bottom