Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Chelsea

Jugger82

Singularity
Nathan - Avatar

A famous victory indeed. A large battle, the largest in the kingdom's war with Yokai, had been won. The war was won with a single battle and Yokai was defeated in one slow, but powerful slash of a mighty sword. Nathan was one of the highest ranking soldiers within Florensia's ranks, but he chose not to become a general for the reason that he would be too busy...too busy to not be able to assist his lady, his princess, whenever she needed him. He knew that she loved him. And he loved her too...but he could never be with her, and he would never risk a private and secret love life with her.

The banquet was large and everyone was there. The princess and her father, Nathan, many of the war heroes that fought bravely in the war, even some peasants lucky enough to win a lotto to attend such a victorious occasion to allow such commonfolk within the castle walls. Nathan stood beside the princess, but tried his best not to make eye contact when it was not necessary...trying so hard not to draw attention and cause some sort of consequence to come out of it for either of them.

It was confirmed! The news arrived to her and everybody had celebrated even as they worked to prepare this huge banquet for the war heroes. Aside from her father, she was excited to see Nathan again. The one and only knight who she had always loved. She hurried to change into one of her best gowns, a beautiful gown in deep red with silver trimmings. Her hair was in an up-do and pink paint on her lips. She was very much excited to go to the banquet.

Catalina hugged her father tightly, grateful that they had won. All throughout the banquet, they went through all the ceremonies of thanking their army and their families and commemorating the braveness of everybody. It had been an adventure, her father said. But she wasn't a hundred percent interested in that. She wanted to spend time with Nathan. Once they were around the table, she glanced up at him with her bright smile, "Congratulations, you deserve to celebrate."

(Nah I meant that as in my avatar was my character's image lol)

"Even during a celebration, I must attain my posture in the presence of royalty...Your father would have my head if I were to act like some common townfolk without any sort of...what is the word...knighthood would be the best thing that comes to my mind." He smiled to her. "Do not worry about me. Your kingdom has won...And now it is safe for you to take on the family pilgrimmage like you were supposed to do until the Yokai attacked us for our gold mines." His smile somewhat deepened but returned to what it once was before. "Remember...Take the knight you see most fit to travel with you...Do not pick me because of what we have in common. You must pick someone you know who will be there for you to risk their life for you on the pilgrimmage."

She rolled her eyes at his formality.

"My father would not mind," she said smiling at him. "Have a little fun, do not be so rigid. It's not very refreshing," she added. When he mentioned the pilgrimage, she pouted at him. "Is there any reason why you do not want me to take you, aside from your most obvious concerns? Because, really, Nathan, there is nobody else I would take with me but you." She looked at him in the eyes, her face serious and sincere. "I will only take you, nobody else," she said a bit huskily.

"Heh...I know you would. I just fear that I woudl be unable to protect and that one of the other knights would be more suitable for protecting you...but it is your decision, and your life is more important than mine." He smiled and made sure no one was watching, and reached out to hold her hand gently under the table as he stood there. When the king would look over, he would slowly remove his hand and made it look like he was holding onto the hilt of his sword. "My princess...I will be ready whenever you are ready to leave. Just be certain that you have fun at your party before we set out. Alright?" He smiled and turned. "I must go and prepare my things fully...Call for me when you are ready, m'lady." Nathan began to walk away toward his quarters to prepare.

"What nonsense are you talking about?" she muttered very softly because a lot of people were looking at them. She wasn't sure if he even heard her. She didn't care whatever he said because she was not going to choose anybody else. When he would hold her hand under the table, her cheeks would go red and she smiled up at him.

He turned to leave though and she stood up almost immediately. "Father, if I may excuse myself," she said rather quickly. She got up from her seat and followed him, matching his long strides with her small ones. It was not easy to keep up with him. "Nathan! Nathan!" she called.

Once he was in his quarters, he waited for her...hearing her call after him and once she walked into the room, he closed it behind her and wrapped her in his arms gently, holding her close to his body. "Princess..." He said gently as he felt her warmth against his body, despite the cold armor that he wore. He felt warm just by being with her. "I am so glad that we are to be alone during this entire pilgrimmage...but we must not grow too attached even then..." He replied, holding her a bit tighter. "You know that I do care for you, and feel for you...but this love is forbidden and we cannot allow ourselves to go outside of our caste..."

She sighed contentedly as they embraced. His armor was a hindrance but it felt so good just being close to Nathan. She enjoyed the way his arms wrapped around her, keeping her pressed against his covered body. She just wished that he would take it off now. She wanted to feel him, his body and his warmth.

"Nonsense!" She exclaimed, holding him by his upper arms. "Forbidden or not, you are who I want. Nobody can change that," she said with a pout, looking at him in the eyes. "Nathan, don't speak of such when we are together. Please. I want to spend time with you and just be happy." She cupped his face with her hands, her thumbs caressing his cheeks.

(Happy new year :] )

Nathan smiled gently and placed one hand on her hand that was placed on his cheek. His smile was heartwarming as he gazed into her eyes. "My lady..." His hand soon fell to his side and he moved to her door and locked it. "This once...Just this once I will forget the caste system we are born into..." He began to remove his armor slowly and silently placed it down, revealing his smaller self. He moved to embrace her in his arms, hugging her and feeling her warmth directly against his body. "Princess...I will do whatever you want tonight...But in the morning, we must forget about this and go about your pilgrimmage."

Happy New Year! :)

She marveled at his built as he removed his armor. He was in shape, as expected, because he was one of the best knights this kingdom has ever had. She smiled up at him, cupping his face with both her hands again. Catalina had never wanted anyone but Nathan. This was all so overwhelming.

"Own me," she said very softly, enough for both of them to hear it. She will just have to worry about their future tomorrow. Tonight, she wanted him.

"Own you?" He questioned...Not exatly know what she wanted exactly...How did she want him to own her...? To treat her like some of the other knights treated the prostitutes and brothel women that they would often buy...Or own her as if just...taking complete control as he had his way with her passionately. "Be more specific, my dear Catalina...If you tell me what to do...I will do it for you...But I need something more specific than that."

She pouted at Nathan, her face looking as if he's just asked her the most obvious. "Own me," she said, her voice a little high-pitched now. This was getting funnier, not romantic like she wanted. Why was he always too careful around her? She put her hands on his sides, "Nathan, be passionate with me. Lose yourself with me. I want to do this before we go for the pilgrimage tomorrow. I want to spend the night with you."

She pouted at Nathan, her face looking as if he's just asked her the most obvious. "Own me," she said, her voice a little high-pitched now. This was getting funnier, not romantic like she wanted. Why was he always too careful around her? She put her hands on his sides, "Nathan, be passionate with me. Lose yourself with me. I want to do this before we go for the pilgrimage tomorrow. I want to spend the night with you."

"Own you...Alright babe. I know what you mean..." He said with a smile and wrapped his arms around her tightly but passionately as a kiss was placed upon her fair lips. He held her close and slowly brought her to the bed and laid down so that she was on top of him, but still in his loving arms. Soon he would roll over, and smiled gently to her and placed a hand on her cheek as the other one began to slowly lift off her top and bra at the same time to reveal her beautiful and soft breasts. "Princess...These looks lovely..." He said as one finger began to poke it gently. "How a knight such as myself has stolen your heart, I will never know."

She smiled, thinking to herself, "Finally!" She just followed his lead, kissing him passionately as her arms wrapped around him too. She was on her back now and she shivered as he removed her clothes, opening her gown at the top and revealing her breasts. She arched her back, as if offering herself to him. She was happy that he was willing and not anymore trying to persuade her to stay away.

"Nathan, I have never looked at any man the way I look at you. I love you and I want you," she said as she pulled him down, kissing his lips.

"Then it is me, that you will receive..." He smiled and kissed more with a loving smile on his face. His lips began to trail down to her breasts, and began to start kissing and licking the nips of her breasts. His eyes peered up and he wanted to see what she looked like when he teased her. He wondered...had she ever been touched like this before? This was the first time he actually went this far with her...But there had been a few times in the past where he would sneak with her and kiss her lovingly in solitude where no one would be able to see them. "Does this feel good?"

She looked down at him, watching him. He was so good to look at. So manly, so brave in her eyes and there he was, making her feel desired. She smiled, her hand running through his hair as the other gripped the sheets. "Nathan, oh," she said as she bit her lip. "Yes, it feels very good," she said smiling down at him. "Do you like them?" she asked, referring to her breasts. "Keep going, Nathan," she encouraged him with a soft voice.

"I love them...They feel as soft as you are royal..." He replied and kissed her breasts once before going down lower...slowly removing her bottoms and undergarmets so that he could see her naked body in all of its beautiful, stunning astonishment. His mouth would go to her pussy, licking and kissing the lips down there and tasting her royal nectar and feeling as if each lick and kiss gave him more and more life to live alongside the woman he was to protect for the rest of his life.

Catalina gasped as she felt him going lower, taking off the rest of her clothing. She closed her eyes, enjoying the feel on his hands on her. But at the touch of his mouth against her special place, she gasped loudly, her eyes widening. He was licking her! And kissing her! Catalina groaned in appreciation, her toes curling in excitement.

"Nathan," she panted, "that's very good," she said as she squirmed, her hips moving in arousal.

(Crap my bad about forgetting to post D: )

Nathan smiled, hearing that she was enjoying the feeling of his lips and tongue glazing over her womanhood ever so passionately. Soon, he would stand, and remove all of his clothing slowly for her, going slow just so she could gaze at his bare naked body. When he removed his pants, she would see his erecton even as he moved closer and between her legs, prodding her royal womanhood with his cock. "When you are ready...Until then I'll just let you feel. I don't want your first time to tear you horribly inside."

She knew that Nathan possessed such a body. He was a knight, after all. She smiled sweetly as she watched him strip off his clothing for her pleasure. It was so good to watch him, feeling the incredible passion emanating from him. His erection was a sight to see. It was big and long and she winced at imagining how it would feel inside her. As he moved closer and prodded her, she bit her lip, motioning for him to come closer. "Be gentle, Nathan," she reminded him. "But it is fine, please. Own me," she said to him in a sultry voice.

"I'll be as careful with you as a merchant is to a fine, precious gem..." He replied to her tenderly as he slowly pushed his cock inside of her, the tip going in first and slowly more and more until he would break her hymen. He stopped, feeling that he had just deflowered her and knew of the pain that women would be in for their first time. First time...He was her first. It made him happy, yet it also made him feel like he might regret this in the future...but the future wasn't here yet...No. It wasn't. "Are you already, m'lady?"

She stopped breathing as he got inside her. She was stretched by him, making her gasp and close her eyes as she waited for it. For him to claim her. And then he did. She gasped louder, clasping his shoulders tightly as she whimpered at the instant pain that she felt. "Nathan," she said as she opened her eyes. There was still pain on her face but she immediately brushed it away as she looked in his eyes. "I think I am," she said softly.

Nathan nodded. "Of course..." He said and began to slowly thrust into her. His body moved ever so gently, being careful not to hurt the newly deflowered virgin all the while trying his best to give his loving princess the pleasure that she wanted. He leaned forward and kissed her lips, his lips locking onto hers as he forcefully kissed her passionately, having his way with her but not in a menacing way. This felt...right, yet wrong at the same time...but it made it all that much better for him.

She groaned, feeling him start to thrust into her. This, by far, was the best feeling she has encountered in her life. He was filling her, making her feel complete. As he leaned in to kiss her, her hands slowly moved from his shoulders to around his neck, locking her hands behind his head as she returned the kiss just as passionately. Her legs involuntarily opened wider, giving him more access to do as he pleased with her. She was happy with the fact that she was his now. Oh, it was unbelievably great!

"Princess...My princess..." He moaned out as he continued to thrust into her, his lips moving about her neck as his cock slid in and out of her pussy. He soon turned so that she was on top of him, but he still thrust into her, wrapping his arms around her to hold her close as his lips continued to move about her neck. "My love...I am glad that I was your first..." He said once more as his hands slowly crept down to her ass and spanked it once, wondering if she was like one of the women that loved to be spanked.

Back
Top Bottom