Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Orphan (RV And Azure)

she shrugs " I don't need much just some jeans and shirt that wont cost alot. Why buy clothes to dress up in when I'm not going to go out much. I also wont want to mess them up when I clean." Tabitha finishes what she eats before getting up to go to the kitchen to get the coffee pot and gives him more coffee. Then she goes to clean up.

Marcus heard her words, making him nod lightly. "Yea, but you'll need something to wear when cleaning too." He said, seeing her re-filling his coffee, making him nod and smile. "Thank you very much." He told her kindly, leaning back in his chair as he took a sip while watching her move to clean up. He didn't mind the thought of her living with him, though something inside him would fear that she found herself a boyfriend and left him again.

With the couldn't help but smile at him. Knowing that he was not going to give up about the $200 she puts it in her pocket. Thinking about some of the things she could buy for the house knowing that she won't need too much stuff herself. After she finishes cleaning the kitchen she comes back out to them asking if there is anything else he needed before she left out to get the few things that she needed

Getting up, Marcus headed out of the kitchen before she was done, moving to prepare himself for work that day as he found his briefcase, then heard her voice and question as he shock his head. "Nothing, go ahead and have a nice day." He said, thinking a moment later that he'd forgotten something as he rummaged through his spare jacket, pulling a key out. "Here, so you can get back inside if you're home before me." He told her, handing her the key before continuing to get ready for work.

With the looks at the key in his hand slowly takes the key from. But when she does it her fingers gently runs across his and she looks at him before blushing oral entry walkway. She tells him up leaving now I guess I'll see you come home." She hurries out the door and leaves.

Feeling her fingers along his hand, Marcus forced back a gasp as he noticed her blush. Hearing her words, he just nodded. "I'll see you when I get home." He said, somewhat lost for words as he saw the door close. Then he snapped back to reality, he had to get to work! He moved to his jacket, slinging it on quickly before getting his briefcase and leaving for work, making sure to lock the door since no one would be home.

Tabatha leaves the house closing the door, and for buildings against it. Thinking about how she feels about this whole situation. After taking a deep breath*so make her way into town. She goes to the mall going to a few shops of in a few different things. Tablet gets the things she needs like jeans, shirts undergarment socks without even using the whole 300 that he gave her. Just as she was about to leave the store. She turns and sees a very pretty summer dress in the window. Thinking it would be so good to own something just pretty even if she never got to wear it. Show only goes into the store and gets the dress before heading back home and starting on dinner.

((sorry the post is so late))

(It's okay, I'm sorry I haven't been much on either)

Marcus moved to work like usually, not minding the difference from being away much. To him it was like any other day, nothing too special and nothing too complicated. And like it, nothing really happened. He set to work, doing what he did best, before the time was up and he was off to go home. He arrived to the scent of dinner, making him smile as he closed the door behind him. "I'm home!" He called out in his gentle voice.

Tabatha had just finished dinner when she heard the car pull-up and him walks is the door calling out to her. She wipes are hands down before going in greeting him with a small smile on her face. "Hello how was work today?" She was thinking about moving to help him take off his his jacket, but wasn't sure if he would be okay." ummm... Dinner is ready you would like to eat" She says before turning and walking to the dinning room

"The same as yesterday pretty much, nothing new." Marcus told her softly as he got inside, smiling back to her. She seemed a bit off from normally, but he didn't push into it as he removed his jacket, hanging it where it was supposed to. "That sounds good, I can't wait." He told her, watching her head towards the dining room as he got out of his shoes then followed her, leaving his briefcase by the door as he sat down with her to eat.

She hurries and moves to dinning room where dinner was awaiting them. This time she had set up the dinning room to look a little nicer. setting out some of the finer china he had and also hand some candles out and lite. she sits down wanting until he had joined her before serving him dinner.

Moving in to sit down with her, Marcus could tell she'd worked a lot on the dining room, the niceness and everything making him feel warmer. "It looks amazing." He told her softly, seeing her serving him dinner as he tried to snap back to reality. What was it that was changing inside him? Why did it suddenly feel more different from what he'd thought it'd be like?

Tabatha smiles happy that he enjoyed her food. As times goes by she slowly starts to open up more to him and with time sees that he was nothing like her uncle and had nothing to fear from him. There were time she stilled felt that her uncle would be looking for her, but with many time with him. She felt that she he would never let her uncle take her. And the more time she spent with him more she slowly starts to care for him. By now. She had been living with him for about six months and she no longer felt like this was his home, but maybe their home. She still hasn't told him how she felt. Thinking that he might still see her as a runaway . Or maybe just it so that way for her. Knowing that tomorrow was Valentine's Day. She made sure she hid her gift from him before he came home from work. Hearing that he was pulling up in the driveway. She hurried to the dining room make sure everything was ready for dinner

The time had passed slowly and quickly after that dinner almost six months ago. It had been fast when he'd been at work, and slow when he'd been home. For some reason Marcus couldn't help but admire how much effort she'd put into his place, keeping it nice and tidy, presentable. He'd even had guests over at one point and they'd commented her positively for keeping the house in such good shape. When it had begun nearing Valentine's Day in february, he had thought about it a lot. Though he wanted to give her a gift that day, he wasn't sure if she would appreciate it. He bit his lower lip while he'd been out in his lunch breaks, trying to find a gift for her. Though he'd finally found the perfect one, and without hesitation, he'd bought it. It was hidden away inside the locked drawer in his desk, and as he pulled up that day, getting out of his car and back into the house, he called out like usually. "I'm home!" Before getting out of his jacket, leaving his briefcase by the stairs to the second floor. "Smells delicious." He said, smiling as he got into the dining room, seeing her finishing up with the table there.

"I'm in the dining room", she called out to him. Hearing him taken off his jacket, and putting down his suitcase. Staring at her reflection in the mirror, she runs her hands down the simply fitted red dress. Her brown hair brushed until it shine hanging down to her shoulder she moves to the closet to get his gift. Waiting until he step in she smiles holding out her hands with his gift. " Happy Valentine's Day"

Moving into the dining room, Marcus gasped at the sight of her in the red dress. "This is most unexpected." He said softly, smiling as he accepted her gift. "Thank you." He said, moving it to the table before giving her a hug. "I have one for you too, it's upstairs in my office so I'll give it to you afterwards." He told her, smiling as he sat down, beginning to open up her present, wondering what it might be, his heart already pounding lightly in his chest.

Tabitha follows his lead moving and sitting down as well. She nervously watches him open his gift.Hoping that the cologne she gave him wasn't too personal.She had noticed that when ever he got ready he always put a little cologne on before going to work. Seen in that he was going low on his cologne she wanted to get him some. So while she was out last week, shopping she made sure to stop by and got him Armani's new cologne."I've noticed that you are running out, so I got to some I hope you don't mind" she plays with her hand under the table, and watching his reaction."

Marcus saw the cologne inside, the expensive brand too as he gasped, blushing lightly. "Thank you." He said, not really sure how to handle a gift like this. "Of course I don't mind, this is amazing." He said, a wide smile on his face as he reached out, taking her hand before pulling her to him, hugging her and placing a soft kiss on her cheek. "I can't wait for you to see your gift." He whispered, letting go after a bit. "Do you want me to get it now or after dinner?" He asked, figuring she could decide that.

Upon his reaction and Tabatha smiles brightly happy that he liked his gift. When he takes her hand. She blushes a little, but move willingly towards him. She fills her bottle tinkle as he kisses her on her cheek and she turns to look at him. "You can give me my gift whenever you want to"

"Okay, I'll give it to you now then." Marcus said, nodding as he slowly got up, moving past her. He took long, quick strides to the stairs, heading up. It took him a few moments before he came back down, carrying a box wrapped for her. "Here." He said, presenting it to her. When she'd open it, there would be a silver necklace inside, a heartshaped locket by the end of it, gold thread shaping around and room for two small pictures inside.

She looks over the beautiful locket running her fingers over it before looking up at him. So much was going through her mind, that she wasn't sure how to feel. But after a while she moves to him and throw her arms around him hugging him tightly. " Thank you so much I love it." Looking up at him giving him a bright smile. Moving back she turning her back to him" help me put it on"

Holding her close when she hugged him, Marcus grinned softly. "I'm glad you like it. I spent a week picking it out." He told her, moving his hands up behind her head, gently stroking his fingers over her neck as he brought the necklace up around, locking it gently at the center of her neck, right over the bone. It seemed to fit her perfectly as he slowly turned her around, observing how it looked on her.

She shivers a little as his fingers touches her neck. With her eyes closed, she waits until he was down before letting him turn her around. Once facing him she opens her eyes looking up at him" thank you" she tells him again

Looking down at her, Marcu ssmiled as he nodded. "You're welcome. I'm glad you like it." He told her, his eyes moving from the necklace up to her eyes, catching them and freezing him to the spot. Why was he looking at her like that? Why did he feel like time was stopping slowly? He didn't know why, but for some reason he wanted to just kiss her.

Back
Top Bottom