Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandoms & Originals alike (New pairings added)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSonic13

Super-Earth
Hello, SuperSonic13 here!

I believe I know why you're taking the time to read this: You want some sexual roleplay. Well, I've nothing to cover before my interests, so allow me to cut to the chase.

My pairings of interest are the following, as of current (which role and even gender I play do not matter):
- MotherxSon
- MotherxDaughter's Boyfriend
- FatherxDaughter
- PervertxObject of Perversion
- Pervy GrandfatherxGranddaughter(xDaughter~?) (New and craving~)
- Pervy GrandfatherxGrandson/Daughter's Girlfriend(xGirlfriend's mother?) (New and craving [again])
- Grandfather-in-lawxGranddaughter-in-law(xDaughter~?) (New and craving~)
- FatherxSon/Daughter's Girlfriend
- Son x Father's Girlfriend
- BrotherxSister
- BrotherxBrother/Sister's Girlfriend
- NiecexUncle
- NephewxAunt
- CousinxCousin
- BoyfriendxGirlfriend
- BoyfriendxGirlfriend's Sister
- BoyfriendxGirlfriend's Mother
- GroomxBride
- GroomxBride's Mother
- GroomxBride's Sister
- StudentxTeacher
- TeacherxStudent's Boy/girlfriend
- No-moraled murdererx Murdered Loved one(s)
- BullyxBullied's Single parent
- Boy/ManxHarem (preferably one gathered over the course of the story)

I'm sure there are others, and I will add them when they come.

Now then, plots.

Now, there are very few of these, as I am used to improvising when roleplaying, but there are a few that I just want to do.

My favorites types of stories go as follows:
1) Something fluffy. A basic story of making love and children, and even if it's taboo, it is nothing that turns the story into something dark.

Or 2 (and much preferred) ) Something dark, morally incorrect, and cruel. Something where bad prevails. Something where a jerk jock gets all the sex he wants from a girl rather than the nerd who just wants the girl because he loves her. Something where the guy who puts in no effort and thinks only of himself has a good ending, where he doesn't have to change, while the good, altruistic person who always works hard and thinks of others suffers and dies unloved, despite all he's worked for. That kind of stuff. I want awful people rewarded for their cruelty, no good deed going unpunished, the rapist getting even the girl he raped to send someone else to jail in his stead, the good soul trying to prove it was him being the one accused. Karma houdinis, the Bad Guy Wins, the bully ruining the poor victim's life... in the right setting, gratification of evil is just plain sexy~

Following the fluff:

Trapped in heaven

It was meant to be a simple little vacation... a boy, his mother, his sister, and said sister's friend were all out in the extreme conditions of the state to pay the father a visit, after so long.

They were almost at their stop, but the trip wouldn't make it all the way, leaving them in the middle of nowhere for the night. Taking a loan cabin along the road, they decide to stop to rest.
But, as a storm holds them in, and they find themselves huddled together to relax, the girls find the young boy may just be all they need...

Orgy Hotel

A young boy is interning at a hotel, acting as room service and the one in charge of to light maintenance.

At first, it seems like the job may be boring, but as the women, single or otherwise, find themselves interested in the youthful boy, he finds it may be the best job he's ever signed up for.

Now, ONWARD TO THE DARKNESS!

Life and Lust
One man is an absolutely insane murderer. It isn't that he has too severe mental issues; rather, he just just has no morals. Recently he has taken the life of a married man (who may possibly have children). The widow of said man is alone, and the pain is too great to bear. But, she does inevitably try to move on, dating new men to cope.

Now, the murderer may have taken many lives, but his ability to conceal his crimes is great: Suspicion is never on him. Thus, he has an ordinary life. He is alone, however, after his previous wife countered his actions, and he so lusts for both true love and sex.

He eventually meets a recently widowed woman who is seeking a new man (whether or not he actually does know she is the one who's husband she murdered or not is up to you), and instantly, they attracted. The man's non-murderous side is very appealing to said woman, and a relationship does spark, although the woman can still not let go of her previous husband.

If you wish to know more of my intended story, PM me on this, and I'll tell you the rest. Edits are allowed, by the way.

Bad can only beget bad (CRAVING 5EVAR)
A young boy/girl is constantly being very severely bullied by one particular person (of the opposite gender). When the boy/girl comes home bruised a bit too much, the line is drawn by the parent, who immediately storms over to the lad's/lass's house.

The bully, being the selfish prick he/she is, immediately wants said parent for him/herself. He/she informs said parent that his/her parents are gone for an extended period of time(which is true, and very common, for the lad, who's parents bately focus on him/her) but invites said parent in. The bully spends time being a prick with a much-annoyed parent, until the bully recommends a stalemate: Being a virgin, he/she wants sex. The parent obviously declines, but the young bully canmot be reported due to his rich parents with their status, is forced to give in, although said parent does refuse to let bully actually do anything too sexual, such as legitimate fucking.

As the one-way sex proceeds, the parent is unable to fight animal instincts, as the bully is just perfect for their sexual desires, and the bully is allowed full sexual freedom. As it continues, the bully manipulates parent, making them see that they feel legitimate love for bully. Bully even manipulates parent to disown their own child, and convinces them that they deserve all the abuse.they get, despite the fact that said child is actually a very good soul. Hell, then and there, parent agrees that they will help torture the child, and that when the have their own child together, the bullied will just be a punching bag for the child to physically, mentally, and sexually abuse.

From there, results may vary, but this will NOT be a light-hearted RP, plain and simple. This will be a very dark RP. If you don't like it, don't request the RP.

Too many girls!

This RP takes place in a world where women over-populate the world. Naturally, this means women are dominant, right? Wrong.

In this world, men truly are vastly superior to women... at least strength-wise, which is all they need.

As women have vastly outnumbered men, slowly but surely, women began to become less and less valuable. Polygamy became legal, for one thing. Eventually, there grew women control agencies (murdering excess women lawfully). Women became mere objects. They could freely be taken, raped, bought, sold, and even publically murdered with no lawful repercussions. Some men bowl with the skeletons of women. In some parts of the world, woman meat is considered a delicacy. If a girl is lucky enough to become a legal adult, their rites of passage is a public gang rape. You can buy clothing made of women's skin for about a dollar. Footballs are made od women's skin. There are stuffed women regularly in peoples' houses... made out of actual stuffed women. Hell, women make and sell these things on a regular basis without flinching, that's how normal it is.

This RP is essentially just showing the life of an ordinary man in this dark, cruel world... one of the more sadist ones. One who can take a young teen, and rape them mercilessly before shooting them in the head, and feed her remains to his dogs, and keep her bones for fertilizer. In public. On a regular basis.

No real plot, unless you wanna make one.

Next up, here is a list of the fandoms I am willing to work with!
(Note that nearly all male characters in this list will likely have a harem option upon request, including through crossover means. Said option is beloved and requested.

Super Mario

Klonoa (craving) (Good for crossovers)
- KlonoaxLolo
- KlonoaxLephise

Legend of Zelda

Hyperdimension Neptunia (Re;birth1/2/3, anime)
- Just ask about this one.

Persona 3
- MinatoxYukari/Aigis/Mitsuru
- KenxMinako
- KenxYukari/Aigis/Mitsuru

Persona 4
- Yu x Chie
- Yu x Yukiko
- Yu x Rise
- Yu x Naoto
- Yosuke x Chie
- Yosuke x Yukiko
- Yosuke x Rise
- Yosuke x Naoto
- Teddie x Any/all of the girls
- The more Teddie the merrier
- Please

Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
- Makoto x Kyoko
- Makoto x Aoi
- Makoto x Toko
- Makoto x Anyone basically
- Same for Chihiro
- Especially Chihiro
- Traps having sex with girls is my weakness

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
- Hajime x Also basically anyone
- And Komaeda
- Fuyuhiko of course.
- Alter Ego x Nanami?
- Alter Ego x Anyone basically too tbh

Rune Factory 4
- LestxXiao Pai
- LestxForte
- LestxAmber
- LestxMargaret

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (Equestria Girls, more preferably)
- Twilight SparklexSunset Shimmer
- Flutterdash
- Basically anything
- Go nuts

Gravity Falls
- DipperxMabel
- DipperxPacifica
- DipperxWendy
- Dipper x Tambry
- I ship Dipper with a lot of characters
- Try me

Harvest Moon (Friends of Mineral Town/Tale of Two Towns/A New Beginning/Story of Seasons)

Teen Titans
- RobinxStarfire
- RobinxRaven
- RobinxBlackfire
- RobinxTerra
- RobinxJinx

Otomen (Manga only)
-AsukaxRyo

Ace Attorney (Phoenix Wright/Miles Edgeworth/Apollo Justice)
-PhoenixxMaya
- PhoenixxTrucy
- PhoenixxPearl
- PhoenixxDessie
- PhoenixxEma
- PhoenixxIris
- EdgeworthxMaya
- EdgeworthxTrucy
- EdgeworthxPearl
- EdgeworthxKay
- ApolloxTrucy
- ApolloxAthena
- ApolloxJuniper
- ApolloxLamiroir

Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective

Professor Layton ((ALL LUKE PAIRINGS ANYWHERE ENCOURAGED))
- LaytonxClaire
- LaytonxFlora
- LaytonxEmmy
- LukexFlora
- LukexEmmy
- LukexCookie

Professor Layton VS. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Layton and AA fandoms still apply here)
- PhoenixxEspella
- PhoenixxDarklaw
- LaytonxMaya
- LaytonxEspella
- LaytonxDarklaw
- LukexMaya
- LukexEspella
- LukexDarklaw

Kingdom Hearts (1 and 2 only at the moment, and best to restrict to major characters only)

Pokèmon (No pokèphilia)

Fire Emblem
- Any hetero pairing basically

Kid Icarus: Uprising
- PitxPalutena
- PitxViridi
- PitxPhosphora
- PitxAmazon Pandora
- PitxMedusa
- Dark PitxPalutena
- Dark PitxViridi
- Dark PitxPhosphora
- Dark PitxAmazon Pandora
- Dark PitxMedusa

Undertale (Note: Frisk/Chara's biological sex varies based on the partner, as nothing for them was set in-game)
- AsrielxChara
- AsrielxToriel
- AsrielxFrisk
- CharaxToriel
- ASGORExChara
- FriskxToriel
- ASGORExFrisk

Summon Night: A Swordcraft Story
- PrattyxRazzy
- PrattyxSugar

Frozen

Moemon

Just ask me about pairings. I'll either say yes or no.
Note that I do greatly enjoy crossovers, if well-explained. But OCs are highly debateable. Not a no-no, but... debateable.

More to put as they come to mind.

Here are my plots.

Turnabout Harem (Ace Attorney)
This is easily my least specific idea. This RP centers solely around a single character of the Ace Attorney franchise getting the asses of just about every character in the franchise of the opposite gender. ... In site rules, of course, but with Dual Destinies, not much to worry about there. How the character ends up with such a harem is open for discussion, though I'd prefer, in this RP's case, it be offered through consent, since none of the characters in the franchise are really the "rapey" type.

For the sake of the RP, I'd prefer to have one of the Ace Attorneys lead the way, most preferably Apollo. I doubt I'll enjoy this RP as much if you haven't played Dual Destinies, since it has a good amount of ass to claim.
... And again, please let Apollo be the harem master.

The Spread of an Angel's Seed (Kid Icarus: Uprising & other media) (PitxWomen of various media)

This coincides with a headcanon of mine. I believe that Skyworld holds all realms of fictional media. It's how the references are known and made, and I daresay it's how the SSB tournaments are possible.

This RP takes place a year or so after the end of Uprising. The realm has been in surprising peace for all this time.

So they are caught off-guard when a new (or old) threat invades Skyworld all of a sudden.

This threat manages to break through the defenses protecting the media realms (They're centurions and not Pit. Did you expect much?), and send their forces inward.

Our loveable hero, Pit, is sent in to destroy the forces in every realm. However, once in a realm, Pit cannot leave for one week. This is worth noting.

Upon entering the realm, Pit kicks ass, as is to be expected. However, upon kicking said ass, he ends up unintentionally conflicting with the realm's storyline, and resolves whatever main conflict there is that involves kicking someone's ass - Essentially, Pit ends up unintentionally assisting/overshadowing the realm's protagonist(s). Being still stuck there for a week (or longer, if you wish), Palutena allows Pit to befriend the people whom he has helped. They thank him, praise him, glorify him... but the ones worth noting are the damsel(s)/heroine(s)/female allies he helps. Individually, they all get time to spend with Pit for some reason or another.

Essentially, in their time together, they fall in love with the clumsy, awkward, and sweet-hearted angel. So much so, in fact, that in less than a week, they are willing to go into bed under them. They actually have to talk him into it (seeing how he's an angel, along with not wishing to cause any harm, as well as relative innocence), and... well, essentially, he unintentionally leaves the realms with a few girls for himself.

There IS more, but PM me on this much first if interested.

What the seal left behind (Persona 3) (Ken Amada x Harem)

It's been months since Minako died... and out of everyone, Ken"s been taking it harder than anyone. He's never seen anymore, he doesn't like to talk, and he's afraid of talking to anyone about why.

The girls of the Dorm decide (separately), before they disband, to try and cheer him up, in their own ways...

An older gentleman, young and true (Professor Layton) (Luke Triton x Other female characters)

It's been far too long since he'd last been to England... at least, that's how long two years felt.

But... at last, his father has found a better job for himself back in London, taking the opportunity with little hesitation to finally take himself and his family back home.

The blue-capped child couldn't be more excited to be back home, where his Professor, and all his other friends were.

Meeting all of his friends one by one... some of his old female friends are rather happy to see the boy once again...
... As well as surprised and flustered, to see just how much a 15-year old Luke has grown...

Moemon

You may or may not have heard of this interesting ROM hack of Pokemon, but the essential concept is that everything's the same, except all of the Pokemon are little girls in costumes.

Possibly the only case where Pokèphilia is accepted, I would LOVE to work with this... Though obviously with older-looking girls for the Pokemon. Something as simple as a trainer catching Moemon and using them sexually as well as in battles, or something more complex... it's up to you, honestly. This idea is very open.

And of course, kinks...

- Fluff and kindness
- Sadism (when it fits with the theme)
- Shyness
- Polyamory/polygamy
- Rape. Pseudo-rape, or pure, all-the-way-through rape. Just unwelcome sex, please
- Anthropomorphic (walking, talking, near-human) animal (of the small, clothes-wearing cute variety) having sex with a human... or at least another one of the same kind? This one mainly exists for Klonoa
- Incest
- Impregnation
- Cuckolding (of the 'the one being cuckolded doesn't know they are' sort)
- Favoritism. Even in lighter, smuttier RPs, I enjoy it when the main character is able to pick a favorite significant other in ones where he ends up with multiple partners. Bonus if MC finds himself more enamored with someone he only recently met than his lifelong friend, or with incest, perhaps even his own mother and sister(s).
- Karma Houdinis. Bullies, rapists, murderers... in general, monstrous, immoral people who life seems to just look out for. No matter what awful thing they do, they get no punishment... and in my favorite RPs, they even get rewarded for it. Sexually~! But no worries, there is some sort of punishment... for anyone who happens to try and be against them.
- Domestic abuse. Of course I know domestic abuse is, in real life, a terrible thing that I wll never condone. But I have a bit of a... fetish for darkness and cruelty, as you've likely seen.
- Watersports (Meh.)
- Glasses.

... That's about all I can think of.

... And honestly, I can't really think of any turn-offs.

... And that's about it. I'm rather open in the middle.

So...? Interested?

RE: Pairings and plots (Fandoms & Originals alike~) (Kid Icarus: Uprising? ANYONE?)

You get a bump! You get a bump!

EVERYONE gets a bump!!!

RE: Pairings and plots (Fandoms & Originals alike~) (Kid Icarus: Uprising? ANYONE?)

Bump-bump-buu!

I'd really like to do father/daughter, brother/sister, cousins or niece/uncle. Maybe we can come up with a plot if you pm me.

I'm interested in a mother and son or brother and sister pairing. Pm and we can come up with a plot.

This is exactly one bump.

It is my gift to you.

RE: Pairings and plots (Fandoms & Originals alike~) (Currently craving Ace Attorney)

With liberty, and bumps for all.

RE: Pairings and plots (Fandoms & Originals alike~) (Currently craving Ace Attorney)

And suddenly, out of nowhere, bump.

Bump-bump-ba-BUUUUMP.

"This bump feels weird", said Kirby, "It feels like... pants."

STOP! Bumper time!

Chuck Norris can round-house kick a thread to life... and death.

We mortals may only bump them.

Bumbumbumbumbumbumbumbumbumbumbumbumbumbumbumbum-

BUMPMAN!!!

No creative bump this time. Bump.

Bumpton's apprentice strikes agane!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom