Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Skylar (Ryuu & azure)

Alex entered the car and closed the door behind him and held Skylar's things in his lap and turned to her with a gentle smile, then turning back to facing forward and turned back to skylar and gazed in wonder at her gentle blue eyes, her soft cheeks, and perfect black hair and smiled softly as he said "You look nice today skylar. I hope you're not too disappointed that we aren't going on a real date today, but I'm still really glad you wanted to at least be together for a bit today."

She smiles and shakes her head at him, "no to me this is a real dates. Who says we have to go out and do anything can always just hang out and watch movies." She looks at him and sees he still holding her things in his lap as he starts to drive. "I can hold those for you few want." She reaches over and grab some her fingers gently touching his thighs as she does.

As skylar takes her things off his lap Alex's face tightens slightly and his head straightens up quickly as he feels skylar gently touching his thigh and tries to not think to much of it so he doesn't get distracted as he drives and says with a blushing face and nervous stutter "O-Oh th-th-that's great! S-so uuuuh I uh I guess this isn't that bad then" trying to brush off his nervousness he chuckled nervously, obviously not covering it well. "So I uh I thought we could put a movie in and that uh that w-we could have my chef cook up something simple, he actually has his own apartment at the building so he shouldn't take more than a few minutes after I page him, and then I uh I thought we could just sort of cuddle and relax a bit with a movie, and uuuh" his face became noticeably red from his build up of blushing and he said "And uh since it's not a school night and its a little late I thought you could uh, maybe, um, I uh thought you could maybe just stay the night or something?" He quickly and nervously added "Oh uh it's not like I'm trying to say that uh no, no-not uh, no I mean I have a spare bedroom if you uh if you want or we could just crash on the couch..... Maybe?" Alex's face had become a rather crimson red he was so nervous he would offend skylar.

She slowly looks at him as he tells her everything. At first she kind of seems happy that he would want to spend time with her, but at the back of her mind. She thinks this is all too good to be true and somehow would all be taken away from her. But for once she would like to just be a normal girl. She thinks back that her step-dad is out of town, so her mom should be okay and that she didn't have work or schools why not just have a day to relax and not have to worry. She gives him a small smile "okay that sounds great. I just didn't think to bring an extra pair clothes"

((sorry it took so long to post))

Alex quickly responded still with a nervous twinge in his voice and face "O-Oh, well we could stop off at a store and get you some if you want. Or I could probably send someone in the staff at the building to get you something maybe?" Alex chuckled nervously as he glanced over at Skylar and smiled and said "Oh! well what do you know. We're here" alex smiled nervously as her drove up in front of the towering apartment building under a large awning set up for the valet services and turned to Skylar "So do you want to just head out and get some clothes now? Or just tell your size to the clerk and they can send someone out for us if you'd rather head straight inside maybe?" Alex chuckled rather nervously as he smiled at SKylar

She blushes a little looking down at her hands "I don't a cause too much trouble. If anything I can to sleep I have now." When he tells her that they are there she looks up in her eyes wide. "Wow, you really live here?" She asks is turning to look at him." I've never seen anything like this before. This is really amazing" Schuyler reaches for her door handle and opens it to step outside to get a closer look at his apartment building. Thinking how he lived was so different than how she did. Her apartment building, was covered with broken down things, pimps, whores,and drug dealers. Where his was everything people would dream to live.

Alex smiled as he saw skylar gaze in awe of his home and chuckled softly at her adorable innocence. Alex then walked out of the car and handed his keys and credit card to a valet and said "hey Jess, think you could the lady a nice pair of pajama's and an outfit to change into tomorrow?" The cute valet girl chuckled softly and smiled very suggestively(in a slightly sexual manner) and said just as suggestively said "Oh? Bringing a girl to your apartment for the night? I'm rather offended I've never been invited up now." She blew a kiss to Alex and skylar, entered the car and before closing the door she put her left hand over the car and said in singsong "good lu-uck!" The she closed the door and headed off to get skylar a change of clothes. Alex smiled nervously at Skylar and said "She's just kidding, she's harmless enough but she's a hopeless flirt" he chuckled nervously as he blushed crimson red from the nervousness Jess the valet had just put him through and said "so we should probably head up now. " he gently grabbed Skylar's hand and began walking inside with her.

She could fill her face blushing as she listens to the valet. She keeps her eyes lower to the ground until the valet leaves she turns her face a girl before turning to face him. Because of what just happened Skylar wonder what does he see in her were he would talk to her. and not the pretty valet girl. But she pushes that to the back of her mind as he grabs her hand starts to lead her inside.

Alex smiled slightly without realizing it as he led skylar into the building and headed to the elevator. As they neared it Alex waved to the man at the head desk and said "Hey John" he smiled at the man and walked on as the man said back to him with a large grin "Hey Alex! I see you have a lady friend today!" The man laughed lightly as he waved slightly to Alex and Skylar. Alex chuckled nervously as he walked in to an elevator with skylar and he felt rather glad that it was empty, however there was rather apparent nervousness in his face

Skylar waits until he waves to the man before leading her to the elevator. Watching the door close on them taking them up her heart start to race. She had never thought she would doing something like this, with what going on was going on with her mom and stepdad. But she was happy to have just one night to herself. she squeezes his hand as they stand there.

Alex tensed very slightly as he felt Skylar's hand tighten and began to blush slightly and smiled and turned to skylar and said "Hey... Thanks for coming over. It'll be nice to be able to spend a night getting to know each other... You know?" He quickly felt embarrassed when he realized what she might have thought he meant "Oh! I mean y-you know like favorite movie, o-or what weather you like, or just y-you know that sort of thing. I-I mean if you wanted to maybe. I-I'm not suggesting, I just uh... Heh I'm just glad to have a nice calm date with you tonight" Alex smiled nervously at Skylar as he waited for her to say anything after his little episode of nervousness

She relaxes her hand and turns to look at him. She smiles up. "No thank you. I don't remember the last time I was able to relax, enjoy my evening like this before"she finds that when he staters and gets nervous around her kind of cute. She's kind happy that she wasn't the only one nervous about the date. When the elevator doors open. She waits for hand to lead her out again.

As the doors open Alex jerked very slightly in surprise and started walking out of the elevator, guiding skylar to his apartment. He walked at a slightly brisk pace from his nervousness and headed out of the elevator into his apartment, his massive one floor apartment, and let go of Skylar's hand and walked ahead of her turned to face skylar spread his arms out straight in a gesture to show his apartment and then said to skylar "So what do you think skylar? We've got the whole floor to ourselves. Kinda cool huh?" Alex chuckled nervously and smiled skylar in anticipation.

To walks out to his apartment and looks around everything was so neat brand-new and luxurious; she sets her things neatly on the ground before walking around "you have a very nice home. You just live here by yourself or what your parents?" She tells him "umm so what do you want to do now?"

Alex smiles slightly putting his arms down and says "Well.. Yeah. It's uh just me. My parents have their own place they say they'll never leave so its just been me here. It's kinda boring sometimes but it's not bad." Alex himself was rather curious about the next question. He said "Well I'm not entirely sure myself. Wanna watch a movie? I got scary movies, comedies, and some romances believe it or not" Alex chuckled nervously "Sometimes I like to just I-I don't know watch one when it does get lonely I-I don't know why I uh I-I j-just do. I-it's kinda dumb I know but um anyway what do you feel like? I already told my friend, the chef I mentioned to go ahead and cook us something, so we just need to wait and do whatever we want I guess." Alex smiled a little nervously at skylar

Skylar smiles at him relaxes some seeing that he was just as nervous as she was. "I will admit I don't watch movies much I don't have the time that I really do like any kind of horror movies or action movies the best. And you didn't have to ask your friend to cook for a second to settle for something simple. So do we watched the movie now or what should we do until we eat?"

Alex smiled and pointed to a rather large TV and a well set up entertainment center and said almost like he was teasing skylar "Heh, well I've got quite the film collection. How about a horror film? Come on, I'll let you pick one" Alex smiled as he gently took Skylar's hand and led her to a large collection of horror films set up on a bookshelf that was filled with movies rather than books.

Letting him take her hand and lead her to the entertainment shelf. His hand felt so strong and warm, yet he held her hand with the gentleness she never felt before. She looks over the movie collection and seeing that he has the newest horror movie Sinister. Reaching up to pull it out she realize that she was to short to grab it. Her fingers barely just brushes it.

Alex chuckled softly as he saw skylar attempt to grab the movie case and walked up calmly to the case and at Skylar's right he tilted his head to his right slightly and smiled with a teasing look on his face as he pulled down the case and handed Skylar the case as he said jokingly "Hahaha is this what you were looking for milady?"

Feeling his present right next to her, she turned her body to face him. When he reaches up, grabing the DVD for her. She can only smile at his before poking him in his side" hey i can't help that i'm so short"

Back
Top Bottom