Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I was just browsing and saw these......

Karameida

Sometimes a Dream, Sometimes a Nightmare
So I was kind of browsing around on the internet and saw these two Yahoo questions that kind of just.....well let me show you...

Question 1 : Do you think humans will ever walk on the sun?

i was just thinking and thought how crazy it was that a person walked on the moon and mars. i was just wondering if you think s person will ever be able to walk on the sun to? i know its really hot but im thinkin if you go in the winter when the sun is like 30 degrees i bet they could do it.

COMMENTS

Well if they do, it would have to be at night.

GOOD IDEA!!! i didn't think of that, people are so stupid. why do they never think of that?

-Written exactly as it was in the question.-

Question 2 : How am i sure I'm the real mom of my kid?

I just had a baby and it looks more like the man i had my baby with. It doesnt look like me at all and I'm scared that he was cheating on me with another lady and i had her kid. This child is the best thing to happen to me and I can't imagine giving my baby to the real mom! how do ik!??!

-Again written exactly as it was typed.-

So yeah I saw these and decided to see what others thought of these little questions and also was wondering if anyone else here has seen anything as bad or worse than these?

I really could not tell you. However from personal experience I can pretty much guarantee someone looked at these and did a "I never thought about that!" or a "I don't know how you can tell".

Ummm....."Wow" is the first thing that comes to my mind when I read these questions. Followed by me smashing my head against a wall until I start hemorrhaging in my brain and eventually just stroke out.

To the first question: Here's a little experiment for our resident Yahoo genius to try out: Stick your unprotected hand directly on top of a roaring flame, and see what happens. Or better yet, pick up a freaking book.

To the second question: I.....have nothing to say except I'm scared for the kid. Yeah, that's it.

While I sincerely hope these are just trolls trying to fuck with people, the probability that these are legitimate questions makes me afraid for humanity. It really does.

Pretty much my same response....except I kind of just laughed and shook my head after the first one. By the second one.....I just wished it was the end of the world.

I've been afraid for humanity for many years. Things like that just make it worse!

Back
Top Bottom