Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

-----------> Preferences & Writing Samples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andronica

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'entrate.
Please PM me your questions and read my search thread to find my roleplays. I won't do fetish/smut based RPs.

YES PLEASE: Things I enjoy in a partner and plot. Not all of these are required, of course.
  • Plot first: I love steamy scenes, but the story must carry itself without the erotic element.
  • Quality: Description and coherent grammar help the flow of your post. Give me drama and emotion, thoughts and surroundings!
    • Staying relatively in context for historical/fantasy dialogue is nice. I don't expect thee's and thou's, just competence.
    • Please contribute to plot development and if the need arises, be able to play multiple characters.
  • Post Length: Give me 2 paragraphs, minimum, and a longer introduction. I want to be engaged and interested in the story!
    • Don't use dialogue or action as an excuse to write less. There's always something to say without being superfluous!
  • Tasteful sex: Ranging from vanilla to non-consensual. Virginity and risk of pregnancy are up to you
  • MxF RPs over threads: Characters are 19-35, and have a max. age gap of 10 years. I usually play switch, but can play dom or sub.
    • Purely submissive males aren't much fun to me, but a strong sub (loyal knight, bodyguard, etc), dom, or switch is perfectly fine.
  • Various things I enjoy: Mix n' match!
    • Settings: Alternate history, medieval fantasy, modern supernatural, science fantasy, antiquity, alternate universe fandoms
    • Light voyeurism and exhibitionism: forced nudity, masturbating, taking a bath
    • Light bondage that may/may not be sexual, be it the chains of captivity or tied wrists during sex
    • Extended teasing and foreplay, light biting or scratching, kissing, massaging
    • Sentient supernatural or mythical monsters
    • Class taboo in historical settings and race taboo in fantasy settings
    • Role reversal and power struggle
    • Tattoos, scars, piercings, drug or alcohol addiction
    • Grey morals, the "anti-hero"
    • Well written violence and/or light bloodplay (vampire related, licking a wound)

MAYBE: Possible with discussion beforehand.
  • Multiple RPs at the same time, with the same partner.
  • I may try FxF with side characters.
  • Sexual encounters early in a story, pregnancy, adultery, and enslavement (this includes giving characters a brand or collar).

NO THANKS: Things I do not want in a story, partner or character.
  • Poor grammar, short posts, and godmoding make me lose interest quickly.
  • Ditching: Tell me if there's a problem or you need to take a break, I won't be offended! This should be fun for both of us, right?
  • Sex or fetishes as the focus are obviously no-no's. Similarly, I dislike involving D/s as a fetish. Light restraints and dom/sub personalities are fine but humiliation or domination of my character isn't the point. Ex. a hunter who captures a vampire and treats her like a pet, a demon who only wants to sexually enslave the summoner, etc.
  • Extreme fetishes: Vore, sexual gore, incest, S&M, bathroom play, group sex, transformation, mind control...You get the gist.
  • Please don't request: IM RPs, one-shots, MxM, Futa, anime, Twilight vampires, zombie apocalypses, or "slice of life" office, school/teen, celebrity romance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom