Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Detailed Smut Wanted (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airi

Super-Earth
As the thread title says, I'm looking for a partner to roleplay a male character against my female character.

Some things about me:
1. Smut over plot. I'm literate to some degree, but I'm here mainly to look for the smut. That said, I also get bored easily if all that I need to write is our characters banging repetitively. Some roleplays that I like are in its core very smutty, but there are decent stories wrapped around it that encourages our characters to do different kinds of banging. A character development of some sort.
2. As implied in the title, I like detailed smut, but quality over quantity. I recently found that posting 1-2 paragraphs of 3-5 sentences is somewhere within my comfort zone. Reading or writing more than that for each and every post will feel like a burden to me, though naturally there are exceptions, especially if the roleplay requires it to move forward.
3. PM or thread only.

Some pairing ideas (bold ones are my preferred role):
Angel x Demon
Fairy x Human
Barbarian x Princess
God x Sacrifice
Incubus x Human
Succubus x Human
Vampire x Human

Plot ideas:
1. A woman's lover died a sudden death. Having difficulty to handle the grief, she used a new scientific technology to clone her lover and impregnated herself with the cloned embryo. She gave birth to the clone and raised him as her son, but as he grew older, sexual tension start to rouse between the youthful mother and the adult clone of her past lover.

2. An evil witch queen took over the kingdom and ruled the people with iron fist. After one hundred years, however, she chose to retire to her home in the mountains and handed over the power to her demonic cronies, who ruled just as evil as she was. Many years later, though, a warrior stood before her lair. Before journeying there, he had come to possess a holy sword that could actually vanquish her power. After thinking it through and through, the witch queen decided that there was only one effective way to prevent herself from being killed: by bedding the warrior.

3. A bored mafia heiress teased her bodyguard during a holiday getaway, only to get more than what she bargained for... After a whirlwind of passion, she planned a ruse to run away with her said bodyguard. But how long can they keep up before her father's powerful influence can catch up to them?

4. A wandering warrior was given a night to spend with a Lord's beautiful mistress after he had saved the said Lord from a group of attacking bandits. During that night, the mistress revealed to the warrior that the attack was really a staged assassination, and that a rebellion was brewing to take over power from the corrupt Lord. Knowing the warrior's potential, she offered him the chance to join in the rebellion with her.

RE: Craving smutty and kinky mxf

Oh yeah, I also only roleplay on-site. Thread and PM only please!

RE: Craving smutty and detailed mxf

Combined two request threads to one. Thus, bump.

RE: Craving smutty and detailed mxf

2 and 6 look rather interesting, actually. How comfortable are you with bondage-play and the like?

If you are interested in doing the Mafia HeiressxBodyguard roleplay then feel free to shoot me a PM.

If not, free bump. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom