Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nobles and Commoners (zellstantal and vampire07)

Nick couldn't help but give a low moan as he felt a hand rubing againt his cock. "Heh such a bad little elf to get me all worked up like this. Am I doing a good job pleaseing you or do I have to try a little.." he was saying to her before he thrust his two fingers that were in her hard enough to send a wave a pleasure "..harder." he said as he finsh what he was saying from before.

Nova could only girn when she said about working his magic, that was very true, he didn't like being watched to have his pleasure though his guards knew him long enough to try to leave him alone and let him be though it's his father froceing this on him. "I'm only surprized that your father haven put guards with you yet, then agian they dont have invisibility cloaks." he said before his eyes look at her now with her breast showing. His hands where on ether side of her thighs as sat there on top of him, he was already geting turned on by what they were doing which was odd he would be so fast but he kept himself in check. Though she might feel the hardness from under her own hips though he hope she wouldn't be afraid that he would back out of his word. "Well now, such lovely breasts from a lovely neko, a princess to be more of a face." he said with smirk as his slide up from her sides until they were cuping her very breasts. He squess them furmly but gently as he could as well so she would get a good feel of his hands on her breasts. "How are you liking the feeling so far, is it to your liking?" he asked her.

Scarlet gasped as she felt his fingers thrusting into her. "So tell me...What position do you like?" She asked as she wrapped her hand around him and began to slide her hand up and down already forgetting Nova's high sexual drive and he was with an inexperienced woman. Either way Scarlet wouldn't rush out there to "Save" the girl since every woman needed to learn where their limit was and have a voice to say stop.

"He allowed me to train with the Squires when I was younger so I know how to fend for myself one on one though the birth mark I have isn't for show. Rumor has it my mother requested from the head mage a beacon if I was in trouble. It was luck I was born with an odd enough birthmark." Ivy sat there with her looking away from him with him going silent. At first she thought his silience was of him thinking his next move to be more poliete to discontinue the teachings. Though he proved her wrong as he mentioned her breasts being lovely and him commenting she was more than a pretty face had melted her heart. "Nova..." She said but gasped as she felt his hands on her soft orbs. She had lost her train of thought when she felt something hard pressing against her but she didn't move when he didn't make it more noticable. "Do me a favor...Don't complinment me or my fondness for you is going to grow." She said as she looked down at him but she moved her hand over his own to keep his hand on her breast. "I think you understand why I don't want my fondness for our friendship to go urther. If I do pick your Prince I don't want to be torn between loyalty to your Prince and my affection for you." She said with a soft smile showing even if she was in his everyday life she had to chose between the two men and she'd chose the Prince over him because of duty but if there was nothing but love and a connection she'd race into Nova's arms without a second thought.

"Heh I'm not picky really, some times I summon tentacals to have my women bond there arms above them so they can have that helpless feeling but feel very good about it if that make sense. Most of the time I let them pick how they want it, sense it is there pleasure too, though are you sure you want me to take you down or you want us to tast each other first, we have until one or both of us pass out so I'm open to almost anything. " he said as he before sliding out his fingers and give them a lick to tast her sweet juices "heh I can even make a nother cock so can do both ends of yours at the same time or some other kinky stuff if you have something more in mind?" he asked and waited for a reply.

Nova was taken aback by what she said, would she really want someone she have hardly known and more likely have nothing to offer her then a prince that would have a kingdom to offer. He wasn't sure if it was the pleasure talking or her self but he would find out in just a monment "You seem to have a high affection for me even though we only just met and I am a little surpirze you would have be go this far with you even though he know little of each other. But your saying if you had a choice between a prince or me and would pick me why would you want that? I mean I'm just a commoner with nothing to offer to some one of your position. A prince or a high noble would have more to offer compare to me. So my question would be why would you want me out of those that could give you more, ok I can understand about you rather not have that mage back at the tower but still what would I have that they do not?" he asked her.

This was a test for her and it would help him not only understand her more but an idea of what she is thinking even when being pleasured like this. His tail came around form behind her and start sliding incide her pantie like over and leting it slide between her ass and slide all the way again her lower lips. Nova waited for a reply but still want to see how she would react to what he was doing, he gave his word he would not take her virgintly and only want to be touched so he was giving her what she wanted but still it would help bring out the thruth of what she wanted.

"Gentlemen picks." Scarlet smirked as he licked his fingers getting her taste. Laying back in the pillows as she moved her arms up behind her head wondering what he had in mind. Nova wasn't her first as she had others but she never announced it to the public. Scarlet looked over his defined musclesas he wasn't skinny like other mages she seen. She needed to remember to ask why was his defined when normally Mages spent their time studying and casting spells. Was it because he wanted to impress Ivy so he bulked up or was it a ploy to get laid several times.

Ivy was about to answer when she felt his tail snaking its way through her panties teasing her. Her mind was slowly clouding up but she reached back grabbing his tail then gently pulled it free. She kept hold of his tail as she looked at him with a soft smile. "Basiclly, men in power tend to seek more of it. I seen it and read about it in our family history books that the past Knights, servants and others have written. You didn't give a damn who I was, you're the first who impressed me, and lastly...If you were after me for ransom or politics against my father you would have taken me when you found out who I was. I don't know that why exactly I'm fond of you but I am. I know I'm young compared to your friends." She didn't want to say Scarlet as it would have singled the elf out and she assumed Nova would think she was picking a fight. Sighing as she released his tail as she wasn't sure if he was curious on why she felt this way or if he was trying to figure if she was lying. "Why do you ask anyways? I thought you didn't give a damn and just allowed things to happen."

Nova didn't froce himself to move his tail, it seems she cout onto a bit of what he was doing and by stoping his tail she was able to think better. That was a smart move for her part and it shows she can have some contorl, though he knew who she was talking about when she said she was young compared to his freinds. She made some points which a real woman would take adcount and that alone made her pass his little test. "I do give a dame of what happens it just I try be open minded about everything and go with the flow mostly. I was mostly wanted an honst answer and you gave me more then what i was asking for. You spoke out of your heart and that was something i was hoping to see." he told her.

"The prince is like many of said before like my twin, just he's a prince and Im a commoner. Though lets pretend that I was the prince hmm? What would think and say if I was?" he asked her.

Letting his tail go as he suggested they pretend he was a Prince. Slowly she moved off his hips sitting beside him as she brought her knees up to her chest. Things seemed to be hinting he was the Prince who was hiding in plain sight but any evidence she brought up he managed to explain away with ease. Though she looked at him seeing the shadow of his hardon. "I wouldn't take back what I have said even if it insulted you. Like you said, there are men that wants this Kingdom for their own reasons and the only two people who are in their way is my father and me."

Her soft green eyes looked up into his own as she took a deep breath wanting to say more but it would ensure a fight though she kept her arms lightly wrapped around her knees as she turned looking out into the shadows. Her nature to keep talking was snuffed out as the urge to keep talking was there but she had nothing to say.

Nova slide the tail away from her as she stood up, did he give out too much infomation and she figure it out or was it something else. She looked as if she had more to say but seem afraid to say anything, he wanted her to speak her mind so he could get a better understanding of her. He put his arm around her hopeing that would help eas her some "I undrstand, I don't blame you really. Though if I indeed made you feel uncompable, I'm sorry." he told her and hope that help open her up some more.

Ivy reached up taking his hands and pulled them around her to where his chest was pressing against her bare back. "Nova, who re you really? I got a good feeling who you actually are but I want to give you the chance to tell me the truth. If the actually Prince comes to me weeks from now my judgement about him may be off. Since you said you're twins but in what way? Appearance wise? Behavioral wise? Best friends to the point people think you came into the world at the same time?" She asked as she looked up at him over her shoulder up at him as she remained sitting on the moist grass.

Nova knew where she was geting at but in truth he couldn't tell her, not yet at lest even if she might think so otherwise. It hurt him to do this to her but he had no choice "all and above, as I said we are just about twin, he looks a bit different then me but other then that and the fact he is of royal blood we think and do things alike which lots of people sware we are like twin brothers." he told her. "I'm sorry but thats all I can really tell you about him, as I said before I am only a commoner that is a good friend with the prince himself." he told her and hope that would be enough for her.

Looking up at him as his arms had crossed over her breasts as he told her once more he wasn't the Prince she was seeking to meet. "I see..." She said as she closed her eyes as she felt like he was hiding something more than he was a normal commoner. "Well, I hope he gets better soon he must have eatten something really bad that gave him food posioning this bad." She said as she turned to where her bare chest pressed against hi chest and her arms were wrapped around his neck. "So where were we with your teachings?" She asked with her laughing softly as she kissed the side of his neckwith her dried fluffy tail moving running along his upper arm.

Nova hated himself still but he hope she would forgive him for it when he does tell her, in some ways he hope she would be the one to be his but still he had to give others a chance as she would as well. Greatful of moving on he could feel her breasts on his chest and only smirk to asking where was he in teaching her stuff. "Well now we were geting to where I touch every part of your body as a real man should and the pleasure of how it would feel to you. But as I try to say before there are other ways to make a woman cum without having to use my cock." he said before his tail comes over and slide back though her panites like garments and sliding across her ass to her pussy lips.

"Oh?" She asked as she looked up a him but jumped as he slipped his tail right back into her skirt like panties. Blushing a deep red as she felt the warm scaled tail slipping across her ass and the tip teasing her folds. Closing her eyes as she held on to him still as she felt him pressing the tail further against her. A soft faint moan escaped her lips with her digging her finger tips into the back of his shoulders.

Scarlet flipped Nickalie over as he was buried deep inside her. "My turn." She said with a smirk as she leaned down kissing him with her hips rocking allowing her juices to flow over him. He managed to get her to cum within a few moments of his thrusting deep into her. Though she sat up and wiggled her hips to where her ass pressed into his balls before she began bouncing up and down on him. She allowed him to get kinky as he pleased since they were both horny and this may be their first and last time they fuck eachother. Though she didn't know how Nova would react if he found out she actually had sex with Nickalie nor how Ivy would reat to Nickalie's personal life. From years of experience Scarlet knew Ivy cared about Nickalie but to what extent? Scarlet was going to hope with time Ivy would see Nickalie was responisible and wasn't using women as tools or just learn sex was fun at times.

Nova kiss her lips once more just after her moan and he lightly push roll them over to here she would be laying on the ground this time. He slowly slide himself down to her leg area and with his tail it stop playing with her folds and slowly take off her skirt like panties to fully show her naked body. Nova had to say for a neko she was a fine and sexy princess, he lower his month to her folds and start eating her out. His hands griping legs to help keep them a bit apart and to hold her down so she wouldn't move too much but still feel the pleasure he was giving her.

Dame she was tight around him and dame she felt good as well, Nick have done many women before but never one like her. Nova was right that she is a wild one and if he was still taking that bet he might have lost but still he was able to make her come first and figure that earn him some points with her. Once she was on top of him and riding him like he was a beast he couldn't help but give a lustful grwol at her "dame girl, Nova was right you are a wild one! Heh guess I have to pick it up a bit hmm?" he asked her though before she could reply he snap his figers. She would feel something suddenly going into her ass though with the feel of it was as if a nother cock was sliding in her, in fact it was. Nickalie useing his magic to summon a nother cock to help do both her lovely holes and hope she wouldn slap him for it.

Ivy welcomed the kiss and didn't notice him pushing her back to the ground where he was on top of her. Opening her eyes watching him move down her form. "Nova?" She asked as she watched his tail easily pulled her skirt off exposing her to him. Gasping as her hand went down to conceal what she could. Her being modest was ingrained into her but he gently pushed her hand away. His tongue running along her folds made her thighs tremble and she wanted to wrap them around his head. Lucky he thought ahead on holding her legs open but she fell back into the grass fully naked now while his tongue rubbed her soft wet walls.

Scarlet grinned as she arched her back feeling the second cock slowly slipping inside her. "Imagine I was like Ivy when I was a virgin. With any luck she'd be adventurous like you or me." She sad winking to him knowing he and Ivy were going to give it a try but something happened. Who knows perhaps Nova would pick Ivy and welcome a more erotic sex session when Ivy settled in on the new sexual life. Though she eased back to where the second cock was fully in her ass which made her soak his cock more.

Nova stop for a monment to let her recover form his licking of her folds, "So my dear princess, how does it feel? To be pleasure in such a way? How does it feel when your folds are being licked by my tongue?" he asked her before he went back into his task, this time he would keep on licking and tasting her sweet pussy until she cums or until she can not handle it anymore.

Nick gone ahead and sat up as she was still moving up and down his cock, he quickly get his hands on her hips and start helping to trust her down harder and faster "heh I wish her luck really and hope who ever takes her will be a good man, even if it is your prince that takes her. Know though if I find out he harm her in any way I will do harm to him but only ten times worst." Nickalie said as he was plowing her best he could and wonder witch of them would give out first. "Dame, it makes me wonder what it would take to do a nother round with you again after tonight, heh I bet you get that form all the guys you get, sorry if I sound like that but still I have to say you are better then some women I have done!" he said to her as he was close to cum in her though he hope she was as well.

Ivy was panting by now but before she could answer he went right back at it. Crying out with her sinking her nails in the grass as she wanted himm to mount her but a piece of her mind was untouched by instincts. That part kept her desires of being screwed senseless in check. "It feels...So good..." She said but gasped as her inner thighs trembled in his hands as the soft wet walls he teased with his tongue tensed up with her cumming on to his waiting tongue. "I also...Like to be taught how to please a man without sex. If you don't mind..." She said in a low voice with her trying to stop her body from quivering. "Please...Grant my request."

Scarlet winced as he forced her down harder this time around. Though she ran her fingers around the top cock to gget the juices and spread it to the second cock making it easier. Bouncing up and down on him harder as she smiled at Nickalie. "Oh my dear Mage. Are you in love with her? Well a brotherly sister love that could be sexual." She teased as she moved kissing him but her lips moved to his ear to where he could feel her panting racing across his ear. Though an idea hit her as she slapped his hands away. "Hold on." She said with her getting off of him and moving. "Now...Get up and off the bed." She said as she spit in her hand and cleaned the second cock off and left it slick. Once he had moved she got on the bed on all fours with her hips to him. "Doggy style with BOTH cock in BOTH holes. I haven't done that."

Nova grins and knew she wanted to know how to please a man as well, no dout this will be a test of his own will once she does but he feels he can do it. "Once you are done then yes I will teach you how to pleasure a man as well. Quickly in the other hand he get her legs over his showders and with his hands on her hips as he lick and nip on her folds a bit harder. She tasted very good and he wanted more of her, his lust was starting to take over but he did his best to make sure he dosen't go too far.

Nickalie blinked to what Scarlet stoping and then telling him to get off the bed but then when she wanted doggy style it all made sense to him. With a smirk he came over and slowly slide both cocks in her ass and pussy. He slide his hands from her side to all the way to her lovely breasts and squess them as his hips start moveing his cocks in and out of her. Slaming agaist her ass he could feel himself geting close to cum in her but still he would hold a little logner.

With him repositioning her she felt her hips coming off the ground and her lower back in his lap where she felt that familiar hard member pressing against her back. BLushing as she had her legs hooked over his shoulders but she looked up at him with a smile. "How about using your tail to gently tease that area and kiss me?" She said as she reached up cupping his cheek with her own lust level climbing. Though her free hand moved under her back and ran her thumb gently along the shaft of his cock of course over his clothed undergarments.

Scarlet moaned with her feeling him sliding inside her. He could rub all areas within her at both entries but with him pounding into her she swayed slightly with him. "Oh god....Oh god!" she cried out as she bucked her hips back into him as she cummed harder than last time as she squirted onto his heavy balls.

He stop for a monment to hear what she wanted, he only grins as he gently set her lower half back on the ground before moving her front back to his. Nova knew that would be she would have to get a better feel of his big manhood and her touching that would drive him up a wall. He was starting to feel it before he moved her but he knew she would want to feel it again and no dout do what he been doing to her, by tasting him. He grins at her before kissing her lovely lips "I see some one is starting to like my tail, how is yours by the way? Not hurting anymore I hope." he said before he have his tail come over behind her and once again start sliding against her pussy lips. At the same time however he takes one of her hands and have it slide down inside the cloth he had on so her hand would feel the hard cock that was being coverd.

Nickalie was greatful that Scarlet came when she did becuse he himself couldn't hold any longer. He slam himself against her with one last thrust and gave a loud grown, holding her breasts tightly and holding her where she was at for a few monments as his seed was shooting deep with in her.l Though with the mark on him she wont be geting pregnet. Once he was done he losen his grip on her and taking deep breaths "dame, that was good!" he said before slowly sliding out of Scarlet and fall on the bed next to her. "Heh, so how did i fair compare to others you had?" he asked her though he wasn't sure she would answer that but still it was better then nothing at the monment.

Ivy moaned softly as she felt his tail moving around behind her to tease her wet folds. "Its better." She said softly against his lips while he moved her hand under the cloth to feel the odd member of his. It felt odd as she never felt a cock before. Looking down as she pulled the cloth free to actually see what he looked like. Abit taken back as she assumed the flesh would be soft but is was mostly hard with a slight softness to the tip. Her hand moved up over the tip while her thumb moved along the rim. "Wow you're big..." She said with a soft smile before looking up at him. Though blushing a deep red as she moved onto her knees and leaned down in his lap. Her hips in the air while he could move his tail freely. Curiously she licked the tip then moved the tip into her mouth as her free hand moved to cup his balls.

Scarlet trembled as he cummed deep into her but with him pulling free from her she groaned with semen dripping from both holes. Though she didn't answer his question directly on how he was compared to others. "You did well." She said as she laid on her stomach though looked out the window. "I wonder if Nova is behaving. You did say those two were going to the hot springs."

He laugh a bit as she gavem him 'your big' comment "Heh your not the only one to say that, not every guy had this size so I'm lucky to have it." he said though he wouldn't dare say anything about other women never compain about it sense that alone might be a turn off for her. Nova in the other hand had to bit his lip a bit as he could feel her start to play with his cock. This is where he had to really contorl himself for if he didn't he would lose contorl of himself "you got a good start on how to please a man there, most women try to take and whole thing down there throts but this big you wont able to. Get much as you can in your mouth but watch the teeth, the last thing you want to do is bite it off, that would be very painful though if it was some guy that was raping you then ya I would say biteing it off would be the best thing." he said as he chuckles his last comment.

He did well? He guess that was better then nothing, still when she said about Nova that got him a bit worryed "Yea thats what I heard anyhow. But I dout they be fooling aorund, I mean even if she had the hots for him they just only met and on top of that she wants to save her first time with the one she marrys. Nova wouldn't go that far would he?" Nick asked her.

While she was exploring him by rubbing his tip when he mentioned she wasn't the only one who said he was large. She stopped for a few moments looking up at him as he mentioned how she could keep pleasuring him though noticed he seemed to be having a hard time. Instead of stopping she moved her head abit down then up in a sloow motion as she pressed her tongue against him while she shifted her hips clueing him in that he shouldn't forget him playing with her pussy with his tail.

Scarlet looks to Nickalie. "I only said well because you were asking on how you compared against others I had. You held your own actually. And...Nova gets frisky when he's in the hot springs. Where did you think we fucked at mostly? I'm worried if he'd keep control of himself." She said as she moved off the bed and pulled a robe on and tied it at her waist. "But he needs to live his own life and learn his limits."

Nova gown some as she was slowly sucked on him, the way she was doing it was indeed a teas. But the growing teas was starting to get him self more turned on and that wasn't good if he's fighting for this self contorl. The same time though his tail start move harder and faster then it was before, the tip of it slide into her just a bit, not far enough that it would break her virgintly. "Heh your doing pretty good so far, who ever you get as a man would be dame lucky to have you. Though i do hope you find one that is to your liking." he told her.

Nick was now a bit worryed, after what Scarlet said about the hot springs it made him wonder if that dragonborn would go so far to fuck Ivy silly "that might be so but if he harms Ivy in any way then he just might have a sex change then he would be looking for a man rather then a woman." he said with a chuckle, he couldn't do anything like that yet but he was sure he could if given the time.. "Really im surprize that Nova haven't found some one he likes yet, I mean it would made sense if you two were together but as I can tell thats not the case. Did he have a bad relationship or something to be waiting this long?" he asked her. Nick wasn't sure if she be open like that but at the same time he was trying to know her more if she let him.

Ivy moaned as she moved faster over his cock as her mouth tighten around him. Her free hand moved up and down with her lips to make sure most of his shaft was covered. Though with his tail moving faster and harder she felt him rubbing a spot that had her moving her hips back and forth with his tail then when he got her to the point she rocked her hips until she pulled him free from her lips gasping as her body quivered over his erection with her juices squirting out over his tail. Blushing as she looked under her between her legs seeing the juices dripping. "I'm...So sorry..." She breathed out as her body was close to collasping into his lap but she fell to one side with her hand still on him but she was jacking him off still, wanting him to have his release atleast. "Our time together for no on may be shorten. At the end of this month there is a masked ball...Where all of the suitors and any other single noblemen and women come to meet. That night I have to finally decide."

Scarlet looked to Nickalie as he threaten Nova's sex change. "Well, this is a good time for her to gain her voice as in telling Nova NO if he gets that close." She said with a smile but it disappeared when he asked about them being singlethough she sat down on the bed looking down at her hands remembering the day she tried to talk to Nova getting him to see something was wrong but he back handed her so hard the whole right side of her face was a deep bruise. Silently she reached up rubbing the side of her right face. "Honestly...There was a day I wanted to be more than friends with benefits but he...You need to ask him about the other girl he was in love with long ago. Then you'll see what I mean by when he's in love he tends to lost touch with everything." Scarlet said in a low voice as she looked over at NIckalie hoping he wouldn't ask anymore questions.

"Heh your alright girl, that is supposed to happen so no worrys. Normaly I try to get my tail nice and silke so it can go.. you know the other end. I try doing both ends if you know what I mean but that one you would be a virgin as well so I dont think you want me to do that part ether." Nova said before grunting some more, she was now doing a hand job and knew what she was trying to do though he wasn't sure if it was a good idea for her to help him release. He listen to what she was saying about there time being short and the ball thats at the end of the month and in that time she would have to decide or her father would do it for her.

Quickly Nova grab her hand to stop her, he was breathing heavly before looking at her "I think thats enough my dear princess, becuse if you keep doing like this I would lose myself into the lust. If you true wish to stay a virgin a little longer I would say that be enough for one night." he said to her with a small smile but still panting some what.

Nickalie listen and watch her as see her hand came to her face, the way she did it he could tell something did happen between them. When she said a nother girl he was in love with that alone made him understand how she was asking, or some of it at lest. Something painful happen as he could tell and in some ways it hurt her heart as well. "I undrestand, I'm sorry if I open an old wound." he said as he sat up next to her. "If you needs some one to talk to about things I'm always open to chat, so do be afraid to ask ok?" he asked before giving her a warm smile and give her a light nudge with his shoulder to hers.

Back
Top Bottom