Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nobles and Commoners (zellstantal and vampire07)

Ivy was shocked at Nickalie not telling the Prince even the kiss on his cheek and her playing with his horn. Her blush got a darker red and a smile appeare don her lips. "In fact why don't you ride with me then?" She asked as she shifted back in the saddle to where he could mount her horse and she'd be sitting behind Nova with her arms wrapped around his waist. It was odd that her and Nickalie done everything, not everything, togher and now they were going their own ways since Nova came to town.

The old stallion tossed his head waiting for Nova to take control and once he did the group would head to the Magi Tower. "Nicky, do you and Dracon rivals?" Ivy would ask him since she never heard of him before yesterday when her father gave her a list of the suitors he picked. "I find it odd that he's one of the best and yet I never seen or heard of him."

"Alright by me, I don't mind shareing a horse" he said before turned back to her and gets right on the horse with her behind him and him infront of her. His tail came and wrape around her "Don't worry, this is how we ride when on horse back. To make sure the other dont fall." he told her and the next monemnt they start rideing off. "You could say we are in a way though he still consider everyone lower then him and he believes hes better then all the other mages. Pift if I could run circles if given the chance but his father perfents anyone from doing anything to him. Being babyed the whole way is not the same as whe some one like me went though, thats all im gonig to say about it at lest. When you met the guy you'll more likely turn him down." he told her.

Ivy couldn't help but giggle as his tail wrapped around her waist. "Its fine just you're rubbing a ticklish spot." she said as she shifted his tial to her hips as she wrapped her arms around hsi waist. Now she got ot feel how fit he was even with his robes on. While they rode off Ivy listened to Nick tell her of Dracon's behavior. If this man thought of everyone below him then she wasn't interested in him. She would prefer to dismiss this stop and say others spoke of him being rather entitled because of his parents. Though if she did that then there would be agruments. "Alright five minute tops. I don't like the sounds of this one."

"Heh hes a talker just so you know, once you get him started, and I mean about himself he could make an orc fall asleep of boardem. " Nick said to her. "That bad huh, it sounds like your master mages need to really have a chat with each other, ether that or this one's father have kept others way in secert of the other masters. I know back home there are those that favorit others but to truely earn your place they prove it by useing off what they know. Even if it is a dual of magic." Nova said. "Its the same here in the tower, just no one dars the challenge Dracon without the fear of being kicked out of the tower. That happen to some, I worked hard to get what I have and i don't plan on waisting my breath on him unless i have to. Or if he realy get me pist off which he haven't done yet." Nick said in reply.

Ivy sat there as the two talked back and forth but sighed with her resting her head against Nova's shoulder letting her mind wander off. If Nova was the missing Prince then things would be perfect but Nova wasn't. Though she looked up at the cold buildings that housed the Mages and the younger ones. She could hear instructors yelling at the trouble makers which made Ivy laugh. "I wonder if you got in trouble when you were younger, Nicky." She said as she pointed to the old thick doors to Nova to where they had to go through but there was a secret spell Mages knew and if often changed every year with new students coming in. "Lets get this over with Nickalie." Ivy said as she slipped from Nova's tail and walked up to the door with Nickalie.

They soon came apon a very large towre, it was about a half mile wide and very tall as well. To have about 50 floors up, all was made from magic for it would have taken hunderd of years to juat make the tower alone. The large gooden double doors seals thoughs not aloud from coming in and that only mages that knew the passwords maybe come in and aloud others to come in as well. Nick only chuckles "ya I got in touble when I first started, I was cocky but again that was normal for everyone that joins or start there first year." Nick said.

There was a small door on the godden door it self so thought that are human size may walk in and out of. He gave a Knowk at it before wispering something but in fact was the password and a spell at the same time. The door opens and they were able to go inside. From there Nova blinked in aw for it looked as if they came inside a very large castle or a city within the very tower itself. There were shops and people everywere as it where back here the inn was at. Looking up he could see the floors full of people as well going in and out and always moving it seems "Magic cover this place, that I can sense but really I never felt so much in one place. There most be a city full of mage's here." Nova said. "Thats pretty much right." Nick said in reply.

Ivy walked inside and looked around seeing Nicky was proud of this place and Nova was amazed about this place. "Gentlemen....Focus. We need to find Dracon and talked to him." She said trying to snap them out of this trance they were in as she ventured forward carefully as she knew there may be spells going wrong somewhere and she didn't want to get hit by a stray spell.

"Right right, to the asshole we go. This way, we would have to go just about all the way top of the tower, lucky for use magic can get us there quickly, before hand we had to walk all the way up or use some sort of lift to get up there. We still have stairs and lifts but still thats only back up incase magic cant be used." Nick said before they start heading over to what looked to be circles near a wall. "These are floor circles, you hit a gem here and it will teleport you to that floor. In this case pick 49 when your in it." he said to them and did it himself to each the 49th floor.

Once there they would see what looked to be a large home like building, "I'm sure a servernt of some sort will great us and go to his master before leting us in. Then once we are in I'll take of for a short time and come back for you guys." Nick told them.

Ivy and them went up to the 49th floor but Nickalie said he'd leave then come back. This didn't make sense to her. "Nickalie, why do you have to go then come get us? I mean if the servant is to come get US then WE will have to go with you. Unless there is somethin gyou have to prove?" Ivy said crossing her arms under her breasts. She wasn't the type to just accept everything as it comes so she asked why. At times it pissed everyone off to the point no one spoke to her. "So why do you have to leave us and return as if you're his servant?"

"I ain't his servent by any means, I rather kill myself then kissing his dead ass." he said to her though he said it calmly "Remeber what we talked about before, if your going to see for your self how he is I can be in there with you, trust me when I say that. Though I'm not sure how he would react to Nova but still if ether of you ain't of noble or high ranking of some sort he would show his real self and just have others belive that you were wrong about him. Now then lets get this over with alright." he said to her as they came to the door and press on the gem that range what sound to be some sort of bell inside the home.

Shortly after a young man who looked to be the same age as Nick opend it, he had jet black hair and brown eyes. He was tall as Nick though more tansh like color to his skin. He had black robes on and black wooden staff at hand. Dracon looks at Nick though didn't seem to care who he is for that matter "oh its only you, what to you want?" he said to him though they can tell it was a bit rude. "I come in the name of the princess of brightmoon, you were on the list of to be suitable suiter for our princess and she sent me to have a chat with you. Some questions she would like answerd. These guys here are two fans of yours, they heard about you and were dieing to met you." Nick said as he tryed to keep it sound interesting but Nova and Ivy could tell it was hard for him.

Ivy's ears perked at Nick's role for them and remembered what he said this guy does to women. Thinking she needed to kick Nickalie for this but she blushed to Dracon. In a meak voice she bowed her head to him. "Its an honor to finally get to meet you Sir Dracon..." She said as she had hoped Nickalie would have said she was a servant to the Princess or something now she felt like an open target. She heard stories of men bedding their female fans until they were done they kicked them out and insulted them.

"As she said its an honer to finaly met you." Nova said as he himself gave a low bow, Dracon rub his chin as he looked at Nova and Ivy over. "I have to say I am surprize a Dragonborn have come all this way to met me. Very well I'll let you all in but only for a short time, I am a bussy man and have importent things to work on as well." he said to them and right after that he lets them in his home.

Ivy moved forward glacing at Nickalie giving him a look wishing he told her his plan ahead of time. "May I ask what a talent man as yourself is working on?" She asked since she knew nothing of the arrangement she had to leave that task with Dracon up to Nickalie. She'd aplogize to him later on. With her arms behind her back it presented her breasts bit more which she knew did but she needed to keep Dracon's attention on the guy. "Rumor has it you may be marrying the Princess. I can only imagine you're excited about it."

"Well my dear girl to be honst I'm not just hearing about it now, must have been somthing my father is seting up which is fine by me really. Which doesn't bother me at the lest I mean more points for me and on top of that I be one of the master mages in about ten years so if become that and a king at the same time that would really put my name in the history books." he said as he grin at the thought of it. He then snap out of the thought and onto Ivy's question "Somthing within the art of magic, you wouldn't understand the conspet but want to keep it a surprize." he said once more though some sounds were coming from a room before the door opend up and a few women were walking out with only half of there cloths on. "Hmm I can already tell what you been working on." Nova said though he only looked at them for a monment though show no interest in those women.

"well we all have to let our selfs go every so often dont we?" Dracon asked as he looked at them. "I'll be right back, I'm being summoned for something. If you dont mind you watch your guest for a bit." Nick said before he cast a teleport spell to get out of the home. "About time hes gone, at lest for now. Really he shouldn't even been in this tower, this is for true mages not half bloods." Dracon said though didn't seem to care who was listening.

Ivy did hear that pair as her tail fluffed up and her ears tilted back. A simple sign even for a Dragonborn to see she didn't like what she heard. Ignoring the women she moved to the books he had admiring the age they had. "Mind if I ask...What is a half blood? I mean I assumed those who do magic and go through training under the Master mages are mages. Or am I wrong?" She asked already not liking him for insulting her friend. Turning back to Dracon but her eyes fell onto Nova getting the feeling he'd jump in if Dracon tried a spell on her. "It seems odd your father wouldn't tell you. Oh well like you said you could be king and have everything you want, right?"

"There are defernt types of mages, full blood is those that are gifted with hight levels of magic. In sort there are those born with great magic and those with none, with one of each give birth to a child they are consider half blood for half bloods are not as strong in magic as full bloods. Depening on the race's as well sense ther eare those like elfs and demons that are full blood though not all of them go for the art of magic. Humans theres not so many but still if you ask me if you want to have strong users of magic they shouldn't be breeding with normal people. The mix always come out bad at the end, hell Nickalie is a half blood, his mother a powerful mage but his father was a simple man who work in the feilds. I am only suriprized to see that a half blood managed to be one of the five best mages in this tower. If you ask me I think some one made an errior and got the wrong peron."

Nickalie, where are you?!!!!Ivy thought as she moved to Nova's side but one of the women reached out grabbing her tail suddenly yanking into their bare chests. "Oh god! You stink!" Ivy gagged as they smell of thick mead and perfume. Coughing as she elbowed one woman in her chest and managed to get loose but stumbled to where she fell to her knees near Dracon.

"Oh such a soft tail!" One drunk woman giggled as she fell nuzzling Ivy's soft tail making it fluff further.

Ivy hated to have her tail touched. "Sir Dracon....Please...Please I beg of you het them away from my tail!"

"Ladys off with you, your usefulness is done. If I need you again ill summon you, now go." He said to the ladys and the slowly start moving out. "Well my dear sense you are a fan of mine how about you tell me more in the other room hmm?" Dracon asked as he was about to take her arm but Nova quickly got a hold of his wrist "I'm afraid shes already taken my lord, it would look bad if you try to take a female that a dragonborn is interest in or his girlfreind for that matter." Nova said thought knew Ivy might be surpized to hear that one but it was all he could think of to keep this human's hands off her. Nova kept in the act and couldn't help but feel like he was going to be sick to see how this man was so close minded and thinking too much of himself rather then to others.

Dracon was going to protest it seems but Nickalie poped back into the room, right away Nova took his hand away and lookat her in hopes to act everything was normal. "Sorry for the wait but I think I will take these fans of your out of your hair." Nick said as he trys to lead them out of the home.

Ivy yanked her tail free as the women whimpered and protested but pulled away as Dracon grabbed her arm and she felt the slight pull towards his bedroom where it still stank of sex. Before she could say anything Nova stepped in and she laid her ears back hoping Dracon didn't place a spell on her to go willingly. Though as Nickalie appeared she sat there on the floor as she had a faint scent of the women on her.

Ivy relaxed but looked to Dracon. "I'm sorry if we distracted you from your studies Sir Dracon but I couldn't resist the chance to meet you in person." she said as she got to her feet but she felt Dracon's hand on her arm still. Looking to the so called Mage already knowing she'd be punishing him when she had a chance.

Dracon didn say anything as of yet but one could tell it didn't settle with him will of how it all turned out. "Next time show a little more respect Nickalie, I'm guessing your father never left you any manners. Goes to show how worthless he was." Dracon said as he knew that might set him off some but he knew there was nothing the half blood can do about it or else he would risk geting kicked out of the tower becuse of Dracon's father.

Nickalie stop just as he was at the door "what was that?" Nick asked though Ivy could tell by his voice he wasn't in a good mood, in fact she never heard Nick sound like that before. "I said your father was worthless, your mother should have more with another of pure blood and maybe you would have more..." Dracon was saying but was cut short only to just in time put a barrior infront of him before a bolt of magic energy hit it. Nick could tell there was shock and surprize on everyone's face's even Dracons for that matter but Nick didn't give a dame about it. He had enough with this type of shit and won't stand for it any longer. "Are you crazy!? Do you know who my father is?" Dracon called out. "I can care less who the fuck you or your father are. You can call me whatever you want for all I care but dont you ever.. ever call my father and those like him worthless. If not for my father and those with him this tower would never have been made, if not for them that fought for mage's wrights you would still be runing for your life by the mage hunters. I had it up to here with your crap and If I get kicked out for giving a piece of my mind then so beat it!" Nick called out as he was about to fire another bolt at him but quickly Nova got inbetween them "GENTALMEN, gentalmen, lets just calm down here. There are easyer ways to settle things then bloodshed, where I come from we settle things with a dual. Not of the death but still it can be bloody, in this case it be a daul with the use of magic sense this is after all the city of magi." Nova said and hope it was enough to calm Nick down and try to talk some sense into him.

"Please he wont able to win a simple fight, I know more magic then he does." Dracon said as he was being cocky. "Then you have nothing to worry about do you but still how willyou know if you dont fight him one on one. The only rule as we dragonborn have done is that you must have lots of people watching, to witness and juge the fight themselfs." Nova said to them.

Right before Nickalie made the first move she got free from Dracon and raced to Nova to display the girlfriend role with her hiding behind him. This was going to fair as Nickalie and Dracon were about to have it out then Nova getting in the middle of it. "Darling..." She muttered softly then he suggested a dual.

"The only spot thats safe is in the mage's courtyard. If things get out of hand the other mages can break the fight up." She said as she stood by the door as she was wanting to yell out enough and order them to stop, she couldn't. Standing there with her mouth shut on the matter she watched from the sidelines trembling to keep from yelling out to say she was the princess and enough was enough.

"Please why should I even bother, it be a waist of my time." Dracon though he kept himself ready in case a nother attack for this half blood. "Then how about we think things interesting hmm?" Nova said as he gets out a blood red gem from his pockit. "A blood ruby, said to be hard to come by but can be found in the kingdom of Rasa. How did you get this?" Dracon asked as he came a bit closer. Just as Nova have hoped, Dracon have taken the bait and not it was time to see who is a ture mage. "That doesn't matter, what does is are you in or are you going to let a prize like this slip away?" Nova asked.

Dracon bit his lower lip, this would be a prize worth of his times. That and show this fool of a mage infornt of him that full bloods are better then any half blood could ever be. "Alright, I accept your offer and will meet this half blood at the courtyard in one hour. Now then get out of my home and I will be there in an hour." he told them. Nova gave a nod before he turn back to Nick and Ivy, Nick looked as if he didn't want to leave and finsh what he started but he decide to leave as well.

Ivy slipped up behind Nickalie and slipped her hand into his own. "Come on. You'll get your chance in the court yard." Ivy tugged on his hand to pull him to the door but she looked to Nova hoping he'd bring up the rear behind Nickalie to keep him from lunging at Dracon. After forcing Nickalie out then down to the courtyard Ivy sat up on a barrel then looked to Nova smirking. "So girlfriend? Where did you get that?" She asked with a smile as the shock had disappeared.

Nova grins right back at her "well as I can figure we both have an interest in each other so it only made sense i say that. Really I was thinking if he thought you were my girlfriend he would stop and leave you be. Hell after seeing with my own eyes I would hang myself then to be around with anyone like that mage. If you were to marry a mage Nickalie here would be a better choice." he told her but then the thought came to mind. Sense they have an hour to kill he could maybe ask her what he and Scarlet were talking about earlyer.

"Ivy, you be happy to know that my prince is feeling a little better but still he doesn't wish to go anywhere or met anyone just yet. He plans to do what you are doing himself to get the feel of this kingdom and its people but he may take a form thats not a dragonborn to help him blend in. But he asked me a question and at that time I could not answer but maybe you can.

Ivy's cheeks turned a deep red as he said he had an interest in her. "You flatter me Nova but you know I'm bound by my duties....Oh you know what I mean." She said but smiled as he mentioned that his Prince was feeling better. "I'm happy to hear that since Scarlet told me he got hold of spoiled food. Nothing but time for him to recover from that." She told him what Scarlet told her so there was no way on rushing the Prince to show up.

Thinking of the Prince doing what she was doing but he had a qustion Nova couldn't answer but she might be able to. "Whats the question, Handsome." She winked at him playfully as she pulled Nova to her so if other entitled mages though she was single, now their question was answered. She wanted Nova closeby to keep other horny men away.

Back
Top Bottom