Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nobles and Commoners (zellstantal and vampire07)

Now that he knew she was alright he had time to sink in that she is in fact the princess, it was funny that both of them where doing the same thing. But there would be a change sense he just might spin more time with Ivy then have first planed. He got to see a few part of her body already and on top of that she almost all naked infront of him so he had to guess she trusted him enough that he wouldn't try anything but why was his question, if she gave Nick a hard time but not him he wonder if she was falling for him already, that would be an interesting thought.

"Hmm no, for my prince's it would be a few clans within Rasa itself. Thrust me when i say he get his own little problems from other clans trying to take the thrown in other ways. But worry about that later, how are you feeling? Better I hope. Though I do like to know how these gaurds found us, I'm sure my dragonborn ones did call for there help." he said as he looked at the humans and others that were around the area.

Ivy shifted as she sat up under her own strength. "I thought he was the youngest in his bloodline for the throne. Oh well..." She looked up at Shim seeing he was closeby and she did want to tell Nova something but it would get out Nova was with her when Bandits attacked and she may not be able to see him.

"Nova, I wasn't really honest with you. Nickalie knew who I was and supported me venturing out into public to interact with others, learn how they lived and such. Though I have an interest in you..." She said as her pale cheeks were a soft pink. "When you went on to meet other girls I felt abit jealous but when you cornered me on it I had ot cover my feeling up with something...Anything actually." She said laughing softly but looked to her men. "I always have eyes around, Nova. More than likely Jerry followed us at a distance when I rode out to meet you. But...I hate to think we will be nothing but friends since I'm destined to marry a royal family." She said as she slowly stood up on shakey legs. "At times I wish my role didn't affect who I want to marry and the path I go down."

Nova had to keep himself form smilling at the thought that she still didn't know he himself was a prince. On top of that she said her self she was interested in him, it seems fate have brought them together. Maybe more then what he is seeing right now. He gave her a smile though as he understood what she was saying and how she is feeling. "You know, you and my prince seen to have a lot in common. But still i know what you mean. Will we see each other again tomorrow or will your father aloud that?"

She looked at him in shock but smiled at him as he asked if they'd see eachother tomorrow. "If I can get away then sure. But I wore the commoner's clothing to avoid detection but tonight..." She turned pointing to the cresent moon birthmark on her lower back. "Those bandits must have seen that birthmark. Though lets keep this event our secret. I don't want your Prince to hear about it then dismiss on meeting me later on." She said as she touched his shoulder before she gathered her clothes up.She had to wear undergarments since Nickalie accidently just walked in on her dressing.

It was her fault she wasn't wearing anything as Nickalie always made a sound to alert her he was there. Either way the men kept their backs to her as she dressed though she winced as her shoulder ached. "You know what. I'll see you tomorrow no matter what. Perhaps I can take you out to places that are my favorite."

Well at lest he have met the princess of Brightmoon, he knew she would be a neko but she ain't the type of princess that he thought she would be. For him thats a good thing, though said they just be freinds but still she said her self she had an interest in him and he was the same with her as of now.

"So my dear princess should I see you in the morning or later tomorrow night? And I would love to check out your favorite places as well, though im sure you still have to check out the other would be suiters before seeing my prince. I would say save him for last and take a lot at the other, at the mean time I'll come with you to keep you compony. Sound fair enough?" he asked. He wanted to see if she really want him and not any of the other men that might be offer to her. If they still interested in each other he just might pick her to be his, if she would let him.

Ivy stood there as she liked him but her father wanted her to have a Prince or a Noblemen as a husband. She didn't know if she say it clearly but she walked over to him and took his hands into her own. "Nova, I like you but I don't think my father would improve if I happen to pick you as my husband. He wants me to marry a royal family...Like your prince.If my father allowed me to marry anyone in the world well I'd see everyone as a possible husband. Though I like you to come with me anyways...Though I wanted to do this since last night..." She said leaning in as if she was going to kiss his cheek but her fingers touched the tip of his horns. Laughing softly as she moved her hand from his horn to his cheek as she kissed his opposite cheek. "Couldn't resist."

"Princess, we need to get you home so he can return to his Prince to fill in his Prince of his promise." Jerry said as some of the men moved the dead bodies and started burning them. Though Ivy waved to Nova as she walked to Jerry. During the attack her horse was spooked off and was gone. Damn horse's training. Ivy walked to Jerry as he picked her up to sit in front of him in the saddle. His massive torso concealed her as she looked to Nova one last time for the night as she was taken back to the castle.

Nova gave her a warm smile as she kiss his cheek though she at the same time playing with one of his horns. He didn't say anything sense really nothing was need to be said, she liked him and odd enough he liked that even though they only just met. He never belived love in first site, not sense Tammra but still maybe he might believe it this time.

Now they were gone his guards were open to talk to him freely without giving the hint of who Nova is "it seems she have an interest in you my lord, and if I didn't know better you do as well, it would make things easyer to pick the princess?" he asked him. Nova chuckles "true, but I have to be sure, see if any of these other suiters of hers can top what I can do, its too early to tell if she does care about me after we just met or if its just mix feelings she yet to understand. We will see soon enough. In the mean time let us go back to the inn, oh and this time I'm glade you guys were watching me tonight." he said to them and giving them a low bow as well as a sign of respect and they did the same as well.
----------------

The morning came and this time Nickalie was knocking on her door rather then staying outside. He heard for Jerry an hour ago of what happen last night, he was told that Ivy was hurt but Nova's guard was able to heal the wound. But still he was worryed about her and want to know what happen and where the hell did she go after he droped her off. For all he knew she went to bed.

Nova stayed up most of the night sense all he could think about was if he and Ivy was moving a bit too fast, he done that before and just didn't want things to move too fast without know what could happen. But also in his mind was who the heck attack her the other night as well. Scarlet might know more abotu Ivy's family then he does, and if so she can put some light onto who this consin is. He got dress into a nother set of a dark blue kimono and walking out of his room. If his elven friend was not by the door already she would still be in her room and he would check on her there.

Ivy had woke up to the sound of pounding on her door. Everyone in the castle knew about the attack as people came to tend to her, her father yelling and she yelled back about her cousin sending them. Of course he called her a liar and left last night. Dressed in her robe she walked to the door thinking it was the maid checking up on her. Though she was shocked to see Nickalie there. "Nickalie, why are you at THIS door?"

Scarlet was up already getting things done and heard of the attack but she didn't say anything. Sitting in the tavern she ate from fresh oranges she bought in the market. Though she heard movement from NOva's room smirked. "Down here!" She called out to him as he walked in the hall.

"Because for once I wanted to come though the front door. In any case can I come in? I want to know what the heck you were doing after I left you back here. I thought you went to bed but after hearing some things this morning I want to make sure if it's true or not." he said to her thought he waited for a reply or for him to come in.

Nova blinked before turning around to see Scarlet at a table already. He walked down the stairs and over to where she was at. Seting next to her he orders himself a drink "Just the elf i wanted to talk to. If you haven't heard already something of interest happen last night." He said to her before he gotten closer to her ear "Tell me, did you know who the princess was?" he asked. He wasn't sure if she knew or not but would soon enough.

Ivy stepped aside to let him in and once he was inside she shut the door. "Its true, I didn't go straight to bed. Soon as I left you guys I went to the stables to meet Nova. We went swimming and while we were talking I was stroke with an arrow." She said as she moved sitting down as if she repeated this story a thousand times.

"Yes I did...The night you first came across her." She said as she didn't look at him but when she did he looked excite to her. "Nova, are you excited?" She smiled as she never seen him this happy after his last heartbreak. After that she's been closeby to satisfie his sexual needs so he didn't fall into the same situation.

Nick was shocked, not only was she hurt but he also was found out by Nova. He wasn't sure how the dragonborn reacted but still things might get a little hearder or thats what he was thinking. "What was his thoughts about you then, any good when he found out?" he asked.

"Heh you could say I am, for the fact she yet to know who I am fully and that she would have picked me as to marry even though she hardly even know me yet but saden that she couldn't becuse she believe I'm a commoner. The funny thing is to see her face when she finaly finds out who I really am. But still before I rush into anything I want to keep on the act for a little longer, to check out those other suiters to see what they themselfs have to offer if that make sense?"

Ivy shrugged. "Told him he struck myinterest and offered to come along with us. I did tell him I felt bit jealous when he mentioned other women." She looked to Nickalie. "OH! My cousin sent those men and my father won't hear it or believe me even when I have the bandit's orders."

Scarlet looked at Nova with a straight face. "Nova...If you just suddenly appeared in your royal clothes in the end....Be prepared to be given a cold shoulder. There may be a good chance she'll feel like you were making her a fool. BUT I don't know her that well. Also I didn't tell Nickalie who you were since I know both of your secrets but it wasn't my place to tell either of you. Its a shame you had to find out like this. I would have LOVED to see you face when she's dressed up to meet you."

Nick was a little concerned when she said her father didn't seem to think her cousin was after her. He himself knew very little about him, he only seen him a few time but nothing more then that. "You showed it to him, if not I can maybe understand why he didn't belive you. More like he is just upset that you got hurt and more likely you might be with a guard at all times. Hope not though I could try talking with the king and tell him the plan you were trying to do. He might let you do that as long you dont go some where on your own again." Nick said to her.

"I might get the cold shoulder but I don't want what happen with Tammra happen again. I would hate myself more if I leave another mark on my best friend. But still I don't plan on making her into a fool, try not to at lest." he said before he look at her and chuckle "ah so he told you about our bet huh, I was only trying to see if he was all talk or not sense some magic dont enough have balls enough to take a challenge, that and I didn't think you would mind having some fun with a human." he said with a chuckle as he brings up her last statment "Ya you could say it would have been priceless if both of us found out who each other were. Though I would be interested in seeing her in a dress, the way Nick said it she was like a goddess or somthing though to my understanding she dosen't like dress's that much." he said but stop joking for a monment. "Ivy have a cousin it seems, do you know who this is by chance and what he is like?"

"I wasn't alone!" She gasped as she got up taking her robes off revealing herself in the undergarments. At this moment she didn't give a damn anymore. Grabbing fresh clothes she slipped her shirt on then bent down grabbing her pants to pull on her dark slacks. Once one she tied her hair back in a pony tail though there was one more item to her attire, a sword. Strapping the belt on her hips she pulled her boots on. "I show it to him and says it was someone else. The thing is I know the families carry many seals but in the seals there is one icon that remains the same. For him its a thorn on the outline." She looked to Nickalie with her moving to the front door as if this was move to show her father she'd take any punishment but she was going to complete her personal task. "Coming?"

Scarlet leaned over smacking him on the back of his head. "I knew you for two years before I fucked you. What would make you think I sleep with him after one day of meeting him? Oh the slap was to knock some sense in you." she said finishing off the orange she had. "I know little to nothing of the extended family. I know bit of her mother but her father has a brother who had a son well...Several children. The one I am worried about though. He has this entitled personality and often competes with everyone and beats the losers until they are motionless. A nasty human and if he has his eyes to kill Ivy....I imagine he won't rest until she's dead and he's in the throne. By law here if a Princess doesn't marry before her father dies the next male in line assumes the throne....Guess whose next?" She said wondering if he kept up. "If Ivy doesn't marry before he dies the cousin assumes the throne and he could kill whoever he pleases and no one will not stand up to him."

"Ya I'm coming, for the better or worst. We went though a lot together so I might as well see this to the end sense when you do take one of these.. men I might not see you as much or at all depending which ones." he told her as he walked right behind her. He knew these days are not doing well for her and wish he could make them better for her but he can not and can only soport her best he could.

"Heh I figure I try to get ya with another guy and see if he could keep up with ya, elfs live longer then humans but I heard that mage's could live as long as an elf if they use there magic right. That and I thought he might have been your type, but I guess I was wrong." he said though he heard what she said about everything else and it made Nova's eyes nerrow some. "The king is in good health the last I knew anyhow, but it would make sense. It's no defernt if some of the clans back home who wanted me dead just so there clan could take the thrwon for themselfs. Put it this way, if this man wants Ivy dead he would have to get though me first. I wount let her be killed without a fight, that I give my word on." he said to her "We they should be here at any time, So tell me this, how can I keep her from being thought of a fool but not let her know who I am just yet at the same time?" he asked her.

"I'm tired of being used in ways I can't control. Carrying a sword and walking out in front of everyone is my way of showing I will continue this task." She said to him with her looking over her shoulder at him. Though once outside she stopped to relax. "There were times I wished we'd go back in time to the happier days where you and I played as if nothing in this world mattered."

"Nova, you have no duty to this girl. IF you get in the way to save her life I will be forced to save your ass even if it meant her dying." Scarlet said but swatted his arm. "NOVA! You really don't know who'd I go for. The reason I never got attached to anyone back home is because no one interested me at all. Do you get it? I told you did you expect me to fuck the guy after meeting him once? NO! You know better if Nickalie and I screw eachother its by our own hand not yours." She said hating him to play match maker because he was being forced to marry. "Besides, don't worry about me when you get married. More than likely we won't see eachother for awhile."

Scarlet sighed hoping to the gods he understood she liked it when time allowed things to fall into place. "As for not making her feel like a fool. I'd try the what if game. You know If a Prince was doing the same thing you're doing how would you react if he revealed he had the same secret? In a way it hints you're a Prince but yet you didn't admit to it either."

"Heh don't we all Ivy, but sadly we all have to grow up and see that the world ain't how it was when we were young. Time change things and people alive and thats nothing you can do about it. But still dont mean you can't do what you can while in it. You come a long way Ivy so no matter what others may say you still always be the woman i know and one hell of a fighter at that. So keep fighting for what you believe in and hopfuly one day you'll find what you seek in your life." he told her and hope that would help her though the day at lest.

"I might not have a duty to her as of yet but I might be already involed becuase I helped her last night. So ether way it wont matter, becides, if i chose her I think you reconsider what you said." he said to her before taking a deep breath and let it out. "As for the bet I am sorry about that, you helped me many times and I just want give back in return. You need some one in your life Scarlet, one who can make you happy. What I did was foolish and I never ment to make you out to be a whore by any menas. Maybe I was trying the wrong way and for that I am sorry."

"As for your advice I think you for it, I believe I have something in mind that might help though wont know unti'll I try." he told her once more and smiles at her before getting up from his set.

Ivy sighed as she rubbed her eyes still bit tired. "Lets go. I planned on the three of us to talk to the noblemen. Who the hell is Dracon? When I mentioned him you looked like you were about to growl." She said poking his stomach to show she was teasing. Though their horses stood waiting and this time hers was saddled up. So no more sneaking around. Ivy jumped up into the saddle and headed towards town at a liesured pace.

Scarlet grabbed his hand as she was smiling at him. "Nova, I know you don't want me to be alone when you move on with your life. When the time comes everything will fall into place. I know you weren't trying to make me look like a whore or anything. I assumed you're worried about me and want me to be happy before you chose a wife. Also you haven't picked a woman to marry yet so...I still stand by what I said. You put yourself in the way I'm going to get you out even if Ivy dies in the Process...I promised your mother before we left I'd see to it you stay alive." Scarlet let him go seeing he may not want her along to do the girl decoding or cool things down since he needed to learn if he's already fallen in love with Ivy. "Do me a favor....Behave." She said with her sticking her tongue out at him with a giggle. "If you want it just you two tell Nickalie he's more than welcomed to join me. I like to see the village in his eyes since I viewed it through Ivy's. She likes to take advantage of elders since they do have alot of knowledge to offer. I do wonder what she'd do if she found elves...Of course to show her off back home if you picked her."

"Oh gowling would only be the start, hes a mage like myself, a power hungry little sucker to. And like me he is one of the top five mages in the tower but only becuase his father is one of the three master mage's in the tower. Though he ain't bad in magic but he spen more time bullshiting and would lay with just about any pretty girl, he would use any spell to do that as well and do it without you knowing or try like hell if he had a chance. I could run circles around that ass but being he is the top mage of the tower becuse of his father no one can touch him and trust me when I see I'm not the only one who don't like him. I can go on with more but it's best for you to find out for your self what he is like but be very carful." Nick told her. This time he was worryed what might happen. If Jerry was smart he made sure his mend understood not to say anything about last night though not all men would be kind enough to hold infomation. It was only a matter of time before word get out though hopfuly not to the suiters as of yet.

Its one thing he liked about her, she was understanding and that alone is rare for a woman like her. If things where very defernt he would have picked her long time ago, then the stuff with Tammra would never have happen. He gave a laugh when she asked him to Behave "I been a good boy, its not like I asked to bang anyone yet. Even Ivy even though we were just about have nothing on when swiming. In any case I have been thinking of teleporting her to Rasa and let her see how our home is like. Thinking of taking her to my favorite hotspring, you know the one on the hill." he told her. It had the best view of the kingdom and on top of that the stars as well. He took there a few times when they felt more the need of having some good fun. "But still I'll see if I can get Nick headed your way, I still say he might give you a fun for you money but I guess only time will tell." he said with a grin "Well better go out and see if they are outside yet but I will try your idea out and if all works well she might not give me the 'cold showder'."

Ivy listened to Nickalie about this man her father picked. "Then why did my father pick him as a possible suitor?" She was curious with them arriving to the tavern but her left shoulder hadn't moved so much as it was still sore. "Aso...Mind to sit this one out? I like Nova to come with me this time. I promise to keep an eye out for this Dracon."

Scarlet wouldn't have married Nova. Sweet as he was she didn't love him romantically. She loved him as a friend and she thougth he understood. "Just don't rush this revealing task on her. Like I said I don't know how she may take it."

"Well for starters Dracon's father is one of the three head magi in the tower, and second your father don't know him the way I do but at the same time your father looks at a defernt point of view. Ask your self, what would be a better offer if given to you, a mage that is one of the top five mage's in the tower or the very best one with there father also one of the heads of the magi? Things like that. The king is only trying to find the best suiter for you even if you dont know the person yet." Nick told her but he looked at her again when she asked for him and Nova to go to see Dracon on there own, he wasn't fully suprized or against the idea but theres one little problem with it. "Well to get to the tower you need a mage, that and he woudln't really see anyone unless it was at lest a importent person. I have to be there to tell him that the princess have sent us to have a chant with him. Once I'm gone im sure he woun't hide his real self from you or Nova. Just worryed about Nove though, not sure what he might do If Dracon decides to try something on you." Nick said to her as they came infront of the inn "but after Dracon I'll leave you to do go for the next one. Though not sure if you will able to see the other suiters without me getting them to come out for ya."

"I know Scarlet, I'm going to try to play it by ear. Well wish me luck then, I'm going to need it for once." he said to her. He never said he needed luck before, that alone told her he was hope everything would be alright for all there sakes.

Ivy felt like he asn't going to leave them alone until he mentioned he'd leave after Dracon. "Alright. I figured Nova and I could talk and spend time together so he can report to his Prince." She said as she never been to the Tower before so they would need Nickalie for this though he mentioned the other suitors. "Nickalie...If you want to come along just say so." She felt like he was making excuses up to just stay beside her though smirked as she leaned in close to him. "Or are you making excuses to stay close to me? Perhaps you have a crush on me?" Teasing him of cours ebut if he said yes to either she didn't know what to do then.

Scarlet smiled as he wished for luck though once he was outside she muttered softly. "I hope the woman he's after treats his heart with kind hands." She sipped at her hot tea taking this day as her day off letting the boy explore this Ivy his own way. Hell if he went over the line Ivy would snap him right back over it.

Nick only chuckle to her teasing, it was true he wanted to stay close so she wouldn't get hurt like before. He wasn't there but he also understood she wanted some time with Nova as well which made things harder for him "Heh oh no I'm not the one who have a crush on some one, not like the crush you have for sirten dragonborn." he said as he told her he knew about it. "I don't plan to get in your way with him Ivy, I only want to make sure you dont get hurt again thats all. " he told her with a smile and it was in that time that Nova walks out to met them. The young dragonborn looks at them both "well good morning to you both, are we ready?" he asked her..

Ivy smirked but before she could answer him Nova showed up. "Yeah, we're going to see Dracon first with Nickalie's help. After that he hasn't made it clear if he's coing with us or not." She said as she moved up beside Nova and her cheeks were still bit red from Nick teasing ehr about the crush. This was her first crush so what? "The tower is abit out of the way so grab your horse and we'll take off for the day. Is scarlet coming with us?"

He notice her blushing and couldn't help but think how cute she looks right now. He wonder what she and Nick were talking about to make her that way, if he had to guess it was himself but still he would let it go. "Alright sounds like a winner to me." he said though he heard her ask about Scarlet "oh she is staying behind, though Nickalie if you don't mind keeping her compony after this suiter I think you and her might have a good time, and I don't mean by having sex with her ok. She even said if you were open you could always join her for a drink or so." Nova said as he went to get his horse.

"Hmm, Ill think about it. Right now my mind is to make sure Ivy here will be alright. To my understanding you and your prince's guards handle your selfs very well. THough what does the prince say about out princess, sense he bound to know about what happen the other night." Nick said and waited for a reply. "Heh the funny thing is, he doesn't know yet becuse I haven't told him as of yet."

Back
Top Bottom