Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nobles and Commoners (zellstantal and vampire07)

Ivy returned home as Jerry did approach Nickalie commenting he had grown into a man he was happy for the Princess to know. Though Ivy had slipped inside the castle walls then dashed to the stables. Out of instinct Ivy grabbed her tanned Stallion. Getting into the saddle she rode off silently to outside the walls seeing Nova was there. Laughing as she rode up beside him. "I didn't think you'd come." she said with a smile and tugged at his sleeve. "Come on." She said as she rode on with her horse snorting like he knew where to go. Ivy was happy to get away from everyone even Nickalie for a time. He was a great man but even to much of that it could get on someone's nerves.

Riding through the meadows and past farms Ivy soon came upon a lake abit in the woods. The moon light shimmered across the water's surface and it seemed to bekon to Ivy. "I figured you wanted a time out from everyone even from Scarlet." She said over to Nova with her dismounting from the bare Stallion's back. At this time she figured Nova was alright and could handle himself or basically restrained his urges. Slipping her wool shirt and pulled her leather pants off then dove right into the cool waters.

Once the dragonborn seen Ivy coming out with her own horse he smiles and figure she would want a little nightly ride to help clear there heads, that and some alone time as well. He fallow her to where she wanted them to go and didn't think of stoping, she is an interesting girl and he himself wouldn't mind to know a little more about her and of her race as well.

They soon came apon a lake that was in the middle of the woods and then heard what she said to him as they start dissmonting "Mmm You could say that, I think it was just an odd day for all of us really. But I'm sure tomorrow will be better." he was saying but he couldn't help but blink as she was taking her cloths he wasn't sure what was going though her head until she took a dip in the water. He figure it was to just have a freindly swim, though with hardly anything on for that matter. He nodded to himself and went ahead and took off his kimomo off and pants as well before diving in with only a cloth covering his lower parts.

She had her breasts bound with wrappings as she wore a small cloth for her lower regions. Kicking up to the surface she took a deep breatth with her pushing her wet white hair from her face. Smiling as she looked around wondering where he was. "Nova?" She looked around as she saw ripples here and there but not Nova. Waving her hands in the water to keep herself afloat in the cool water. Of course she wanted to forget about the events that happened today. Though she moved onto her back and floated there. People thought all Nekos hated swimming but Ivy was one of the few who enjoyed it and often took advantage of it when she did manage to slip away.

Nova moved around with his body and tail out, he moved as fast as s fish itself and he held his break while he did a little circle around Ivy before coming back up for air, thats when his head poke out of the water beside Ivy, it wasn't ment to scare her or any thing. She did had some cover clothing on which was a good thing for her, otherwise he might have gotten the wrong idea of why they here, but then again she might still want to go that far for all he knew. "I take it this is your spot to let your self loose from all the hell you go though?' he asked as he himself lay aflot on the water but as he look up he could see there was a clearing to the sky and form there could see the stars in the sky "well I will say you got a nice few of the stars. How often to you come here?" he asked her.

Ivy cried out when he popped up beside her as she swam away from him abit but started laughing at herself for being scared. Swimming back to him as she looked up seeing the bright stars above them. "I come here WITHOUT Nickalie. He's a good guy don't get me wrong but there are times I want to be alone without worrying about him or someone else. I imagine its the same with you and Scarlet." She was some what asking if he felt the same at times he just wanted to disappear to get time to himself.

"I rarely come out here since I work within the Castle walls." She said with her divingback under the water's surface then popped back up and her ears flicked the water off the tips. "One thing people get wrong about Nekos is we hate water. Most Nekos just don't care for it but there are others like me and the Princess we love to swim when we can or go to the hot springs." Slowly she swam to the shore as the skirt she worn but there was added cover under the skirt that revealed the bottom cheek of her toned ass. She reached back running her hands over her once fluffy tail getting the water out. Of course she'd get back in but for now she wanted the water out of her tail.

Nova listen to what she said as they both flot there, he couldn't help but smile sense she could say she was right. There only been a few times he the elf never saw eye to eye and end up trying to get some alone time so he could think clearly "Ya you could say that, I have a few place's back at home I go to try to think or find something to let all my frustration out on and not on anyone." he told her before watching her diving back into the water.

"Ah well I did wonder about that, sense cats dont like water to well I was wondering why you didn't guess thats not part of the half cat side of nekos." he said but then when she said hot springs he grins "well if any of you come to Rasa I know a good spot for a hot spring, I think both of you would enjoy it really." he said to her as he was moving his wait to the shore as well. Once out of the water how ever he snap his figers and light flame coverd his body for a monment. Ivy would tell he is very much try as if he never went into the water at all. Nova did notice the her nice ass but he also make sure his eyes wasn't looking at that, really he didn't want her thinking as a pervert or anything.

Though while he only had the cloth around his manhood she could still get a good look of this body as well. Nova seen many girls go wild by just seeing what he have now, he was only surprize Ivy wasn't yet. "So Ivy did you want to get back where we left off at the inn or would you rather do that tomorrow and if so what time?

She glanced over seeing his sculpted body but she turned away as he did have a nice body but it was hard for her to purr at the sight of it. She didn't know how a bare man's chest felt so she just dismissed it. Flicking her tail side to side to get it dry she looked at him over her shoulder not noticing him checking her ass out.

"Actually, I did want to continue it but I didn't want the other two in on the game." She was being honest with him when she told him she didn't want Scarlet or Nickalie there. "I mean I didn't bring you here to deflower me so I don't see you in a sexual way. Just telling you so there is no misunderstandings." The last sentence was to make things clear for them both. Walking off she found from dry firewood and brought it back. "Could you light this or do I have to?" She asked with a playful smile as her left hand went to her hip as normally the women who were spoken form had a mark or a ring on their left hand. Ivy didn't have such a thing.

Nova chuckle this time, he figure that would be brought up but still he was glade she said something at lest. As she said he didn't want any misunderstanding, but still he wasn't going to try to take her anyhow sense he just met her and he does have an interest in her a swell, which is rare for him to be interested in a woman and for good reason too but that was in the past.

"Heh I was wondering about that, I wasn't really wanting to that anyhow. I rather know you first before I do any of the sort, though it wouldn't have been the first time a woman come and ask to be her first time. Heh Some times being a handsome man can be a pain but still we all have to move forword. " he said to her. When she came with the wood he smirk about her comment "Hmm I don't know, it dont look like I have a flent with me. Though I'm sure if you dance sexy it might light up on its own." he said thought only laugh some before he moves over to where the wood is at, he put one hand on a pice and with a chanted word the pice coat on fire.

"Ha! Funny!" She said after he mentioned her doing a sexy dance to get the fire started. Sitting back as she fire started and it warmed her chilled skin. "In reality I have alot of firsts to go through." She mentioned with her looking at him. "Unlike you I never been kissed and such so I just went on not thinking of experiencing that part of life. I always figured when the time was right then everything will fall into place.." She actually opened up to him atleast of this part so he knew why she wasn't seeking to screw him or any other man.

"So I may be the only woman here who won't jump you." She winked at him playfully but remembered him mentioing Sally's name or someone mentioned her. "Good thing you didn't meet Sally. I heard she has toys that would make an experienced man nervous. Of course its only a rumor I heard." She said as she laid back in the soft grass almost purring. "Either way...How did Dragonborns become as a race? I know for Nekos its a cross breeding between feline humaniods and humans."

"Ah I see, it would make Rasa look bad if my prince would be used in such a way, me I just out right get the fuck out." he said though it seems he was right about not wanting to try this Sally girl. In any case he let that pass his mind and thought of her question "ah that is a good one for you see were not fully sure our selfs. The first Dragonborn never said how we were born in the first place. He have found some recerd but they are very old and they are in a deffernt language that we still having trouble figuring out for a time until we were able to master our magic. We dont have it all figured out but there are three ways of what could have started the dragonborn. One is Dragons used there blood to make a new race to be more like the humans, like a new type of dragon that would be more welcome then some big monster size dragon. The 2nd is that dragons and humans have mated much like how nekos are. The last which I can't see but theres somthing about it in the recerds, we were made by demons in hopes of making a new army for them." Nova said though the last part he said with a growl.

Shifting over to him as she leaned against him with her feet tucked up under her ass. Resting her head on his shoulder listening to him growl about the demon part. "So thats why Nickalie told me not to mention that." she said looking up at him though the warmth right now had her in a good and cuddling mood for the time being. "I can see a fourth or it may be under one of the options. A dragon was practing a new form of magic and went to explore the human world and found a soul they couldn't resist and here comes Dragonborns." She siad with a soft laugh.

"Nova, I'm sorry." She said suddenly as she looked down. "I didn't realize what I said it was insulting you and your Prince. I've been known to speak without thinking and my emotions does get the best of me." She said with her closing her eyes hoping he'd accept the apology. "I can assume you're doing what Nickalie are doing. Finding out if the suitors will be themselves around commors but if a royal fmily member interviews them they may hide who they really are. But still I'm sorry for not thinking before speaking and I don't want my behavior to ruin your Prince's view of the friends the Princess keeps around. Heck, she loves honesty and Nickalie may kiss up but I tend to speak up even if I'm punished for it." She let in abit about the Princess and her to Nova. "What is your Prince like?"

"Ya, its not again't humans or anything like that but other race's might have the idea that we are just exsparaments of the demons or demons with dragon blood in us. There have been a war with demons in our storys and we won that war but still other race's think we are part demon. We worked hard to prove that we are not though there are some clans that don't care and think we should take over other lands for our own. Clans like the prince's keep the others in check and only the top five clans of the dragonborn govern Rasa with the king leading them. Though you have been warn before I will tell you myself, do not say we are demons in any way, otherwise you will be cut down without a thought or you best be very skilled fighter and with magic." he said though he smiles "but I am glade you undersand."

"Heh that forth one is more like one of the first two I said but still until something is found to prove it we can only guess." Nova said before he heard her apology for her actions "It's alright, you were worryed about your freind though I didn't fully understand what you were worryed about. It was a misunderstanding and it was both are fults. You wish to speak your mind and not afraid to stand up for your self even though you never seen a dragonborn before. To me thats a real woman, Ya I would hate to be the guy who piss you off but you dont seem to be the type that would lay with more then one man for her own pleasure ether. You have a strong will Ivy, don't ever lose that." He told her and hope that help her feel better.

But what she asked next wasn't a suprize to him sense she herself didn't see the prince "Yes like you and Nick looking for suiters, though we are looking for females. My prince is in some ways like me, you could say we are a lot alike. Open minded but not afraid to take action when needed, very skilled fighter and knows knows magic as well. Can be stubbern but still his heart is in the wright place, even if you have to push him some to get him going." he said to her though he was giving detels about himself then anything else. "He was in love to another dragonborn once though that ended with a heartbreak but it did change him to the man he is now."

His comment of her being a real woman in his eyes made her smile and she looked up at him but before she could say anything he told her what the Prince was like and she was curious about the heartbreak. Though it wasn't her place to find out. If it was important then it will come to light. Sitting up as she pushed her hair away from her face. "Sorry to hear that. Though I don't remember the Princess ever having a crush or even falling for anyone. Its funny everyone in these lands can do as they pleased without being judged while a Princess is different. If she even behaves differently wild rumors will spread and her life is changed forever. She is discouraged to do what a normal woman would do for the sake of duties to the Kingdom plus being a pawn in someone else's plans." Ivy said as she looked at the lake but she spoke seriously as if she was the Princess and knew exactly to the detail how the Princess felt about all of this.

After being silent for a moment Ivy looked to Nova. "In a strange way she finds ways to rebel but yet keeps the image of a Princess in public's eye. Rumor has it she has eyes all over this city."

"Eyes all around huh, so she already know what I'm backing in my cloths huh?" he said before chucking. "Sorry I had to say it, but I do feel for your princess. It sounds like she had a rough life, but you know something you should tell your princess to not what others think of her worry her so much. People will say and think what they want wether it is true or not is a nother story. Change aint always bad but if you fear it then you will always be afraid of change, help her to become a player rather then just a pawn pice if you understand what I mean but the way it sounds she is doing a good job trying." he said to her.

"Though it must be hard on her without a mother to help her out, I heard about the queen but I'm sure the queen if she was alive now be proud to see her little girl gown to be a lovely woman who would some day be a queen of her own."

Ivy busted out laughing. "Men have it easier!" She said calming down. "Have you seen a woman rule alone? I haven't not in history books either. Soon as the Queen becomes the widow the Son assumes the throne always. The Princess can not rule unless she is married if she isn't then the next in line of her Kin will take over. Get it as in why she and other royal women roles are in this world. Her refusing to marry now is he stopping this but of course her thick headed father will place her with the worse man he can find as punishment for her not doing her duties."

Though she did taake note Nova knew about her mother's fate and she looked down at her hands as the feeling of it was her fault her mother died. When feline humaniods gave birth they could continue to bare children. Her mother died in the end and didn't get to hear Ivy's first cries. Silent tears rolled down Ivy's cheeks but quickly rubbed her eyes.

"Are you sure the king would pick the worst? Parents always want what is best for there childen though I will say some times they over do it at times but then again ours might think the same dont you think? But in any case I do wish both your princess and my prince to do well with who ever they get and in some way live happy." he said that though he knew he was talking about himself, he in a way felt sorry for the princess even though she did sounded like a good woman the way Ivy is talking about her.

Nova figure it was time to change it to something else so they wouldn't talk about himself or the princess right now. "So tell me something Ivy, what are you waiting for? You are a lovely neko that is of a good age to get just about any man you could ever want. Even your friend Nick might be a good choice though he did tell me you two did agree to just be friends but it made me wonder if that was the case being how you were worryed that he his mind might he else where when around other women." he said to her and wonder what she would say to that.

Ivy didn't look up at Nova. "I've seen a trend since I walked the streets. Men seemed to turn away from the women they love for someone better. I seen the heartbreak in the women's eyes as they care for the children the man fathered. Which is why I often spend time with the kids so their mothers may have a few moments to breathe." She said as she looked up at the lake's surface.

"When it comes down to it I don't want to get hurt so I keep myself out of the so call game. Also who would a simple man go for? A girl with an independent attitude or a woman who takes full enjoyment in letting him use her?" She asked with her looking over at him. "I'm not trying to say that all men are evil its just hard to see what their true intentions are."

Deciding to change the subject. "What about you? Why are you still single? I can imagine you're running from women since they are eager to serve you."

Nova noded in understanding, she just wants a man who would love her for her and not leave her for some other younger and better looking woman. "That would depen on the man really, a real man would go for a woman like your self. I mean both women and men can bend each other to the point they can see eye to eye but your right that are some men that only go for women for sex and nothing more but that works the other way around as well." He told her.

"You never loved some one as of yet and I can understand about a broken heart, its why I'm still single. Five years ago I was in some ways the type of men that you were trying to be away from. I liked women and always try to have fun with what I could get, but there was one that got my eye most of all. A dark skinned dragonborn named Tammra. At that time many other guys were after as well but her eye was onto me. At that time I was so blinded by her she basicaly pulled me as if I had a leach on. As time went on and without me relizing at the time Tammra have turned me against everyone I cared about, my father, my friends, even Scarlet. One day Scarlet tryed to snap some common sense into me, but I didn't listen and we end of fighting, at the end I left a nice bruse on her face. Even to this day I still hate myself for doing that to her. Anyways the next day after I was going so far to ask Tammra to marry me but that night I end up finding her in the arms of another man and a gang right behind them. She used me, she admit to me even and they were going to use me to get an ransom from my father. But to my surprized Scarlet was there to help, if not for her I wouldn't have able to walk away after that fight." Nova said to her as he too didn't look at Ivy as of yet.

"From that day though a lot of things seem to have open my eyes more, it didn't feel so cloaded and most of all I learned from it. I fool around here and there but not like I was becuse I remeber that dark part that i use to be and I hated it still. I was told I became a better man sense Tammra and I were no lonter together and I plan to keep it that way but still even I am trying to find some one who wont use me ether.

"You took a chance. No one can blame you for that." She said as she looked down not noticing him glancing over at her. "I'm just scared and I gave up even hoping to find the one I can trust. I don't even trust Nickalie with everything." She admitted the last part to him. "In a fight I can't count on him being there to help me. Even if he was there I still couldn't trust him and I don't know why I feel that way about one of my closest friends." She said as she got to her feet dusting herself off as she walked to the water's edge, dipping her toes in to play in it.

"Though I can't shake the feeling something bad is about to happen." She said as her tail fluffed up from the fire's warmth though danced in front of Nova in a playful manner. "I imainge the man I count on the most may be the man for me just haven't met him yet. Hell, it may be you." She said laughing softly with her looking over at him but as she turned an arrow zipped out of nowhere hitting her in the shoulder. Suddenly on her knees she held her wounded arm but rolled as another black arrow hit the spot she was standing. Blood trickled down her arm with her ripping the arrow out of the fresh wound.

Nova looked at her when she said she didn't even trust Nick with everything, "Its fear, you fear if you do something wrong he might help you. Always trust in your freind Ivy, don't let your fear stop you from trusting him. But he blinked when he heard her saying something didn't feal right, he thought at first maybe she was just kiding around. He couldn't help but smile about maybe it was him commont that the man she been more so waiting on. That would be an interesting thought but before the dragonborn could reply she was suddenly hit by an arrow.

Surprize and shook came for a monment to Nova before he quickly catch her "Ivy!" Nova called out. He quickly turned and chanted some words, energy could be felt around them just before a few more arrows hit what looked to be a barrior of some sort. Nova was able to get a look at who or what was shooting at them. There were some men with black clothing on, they looked to be bandits of some sort but couldn't tell just yet. Nova looks back at Ivy "You still with me here?" he asked as he was worryed that the arrow might have hit her heart or something. It wasn't the side where the heart was at which he was greatful.

Ivy was trembling from the pain as he held her but she heard the men yelling. "I'm here..."

"KILL HIM! DON'T HARM THE PRINCESS WE NEED HER ALIVE!!!" A large horse with a man riding went by smashing a club over the force field.

Ivy's heart skipped a beat. They knew who she was and she wasn't armed or could do magic. "Shit.." She muttered as the color was gone from her face from the shock and pain surging through her body. Though how did the men know who she was since there was no word of her habits but yet it hit her who it could have been. There had been a cousin of hers who was wanting the throne but he was her cousin and he caught her and Nickalie disappearing and he was caught following her one day. Thats how her father knew about her adventures in the village.

Princess?! The only woman out here is Ivy, after thinking what went on today it started and the way she was talking it did put everything together. At the monment he couldn't let those thoughts get to him, she is hurt and need help greatly. He could only keep his spell on the barrior at the monment, if he tryed another it would fall and who knows what is out there. The only hope he could ask for is that his guards for once in there life disobay his orders of staying at the inn. There are always two that fallow him everywhere even in the bed chambers but they also have invisable cloaks to keep them hidden.

More bandits came out of the forest area, at lest a dozen have come out. "Well well what do we have here, a dragonborn. Think the boss will pay exra for its head?" One said which looked to be a small but ugle human. Nova only gowled as he can only take so many attacks with this barrior but before he could worry about that suddenly a ball of fire came out and hit about five of the bandits, burning them to death. In a sudden behind one of them a blade withthought there chest and killing the bandit right away though it left the dragonborn guard for everyone to see.

Ivy held on to Nova as she felt her world spinning. "Nova.." She shook her head but saw the fire ball flying over hitting some of the men. Ivy saw the guards rushing out and she looked to the side seeing a group of armored men riding out. It was Jerry and his men. He plowed through the bandits with the hooves tramping the men.

"JERRY! Grab their orders!" She yelled out as he acknowledged her command with a yes ma'am but she couldn't bring herself to look at Nova knowing he wasn't stupid as he figured out who she was as soon as the men called her Princess. The armored humans, wolves and feline moved as a barrier to give Nonva time to get up and move with her.

Nova drop the barrior, he figure with amored guards and his own were enough to keep them both out of harms way. He turned to see about Ivy's showder as an arrow is still sticking out of her. "I'm going to pull it out alright, Shin have some healing magic but this is going to hirt a bit just so you know." he told her "Shin, I need by my side, now!" Nova called and and right away one of the dragonborn guards came as he was asked. "Are you ready?" he asked her as he gets his hand on the arrow then quickly pull it out. Shin, a green skined dragonborn with blue kimono robs stood infront of them and put a hand on Ivy's head. A light glow cover his hand and she would feel a warm light all over her body and slowly the wound was healing.

Ivy weakly nodded as he asked if she was ready. When he yanked it free from her shoulder she cried out in pain as blood squirted out but with her trembling body she closed her eyes as the wound was healing slowly. "I guess you all know now...Who I am..."She said in a low voice before looking up at Nova with her emerald eyes still sparkling even after being wounded and hiding the secret. After the bandits were either run off or killed Jerry searched the bodies and found a paper among them. Walking over after reading it he handed it to Ivy but he knew guards when he saw them.

"Princess Ivy...Heres the orders." He said handing her the soiled paper and went back to his men to where they moved abit to give the group some room to breathe.

Ivy slowly sat up with her leaning against Nova as she looked at the orders as she didn't recongize the hand writing but there was a seal in black wax. Looking at it closer she noticed there was bit of red under the black wax. The seal she didn't know of but a royal family carried many but they all had one icon in common. She spotted the link as there was a thorn on the outline. Sighing as her head rested against Nova's shoulder. "Atleast your Prince doesn't have to worry about being killed by their family."

Back
Top Bottom