Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nobles and Commoners (zellstantal and vampire07)

Scarlet noticed his mind was else where but she didn't smack him for not responding if she was in his shoes she'd be worried about who she was marrying. Finally she reached her room and slipped into bed trying to get some sleep like the others in the Kingdom. Perhaps Nova could see the King in the morning and express he was curious to meet the Princess earlier than expected. Perhaps during this month he could learn more of her.

Before she could say anything he mentioned women peeking in on them. She blushed a deep red as she poured them some tea he reheated. She couldn't find the words to express her lack of knowledge in that area. Assuming he knew since they were close. Adding some sugar she stirred the hot liquid. "I have no knoweldge of a male's anatomy." She said weakly as if admitting a dark secret.

Nick only chuckles "I'm not really surprize, you been more worryed about people then having any type of sex with some one else. On top of that princess's don't have sex until they are marryed or so thats my understanding." he told her before seeing how she was red all over "why are you getting such thoughts now or are starting to become a horny little princess?' he asked her before chucking "I'm only giving you a hard time ok, I heard other noble girls are really sluty, Sally is one if you remeber the last time we went to one of her partys." he said to her as he talked about one fo the nobles that ether one of them really go to anymore.

She looked at Nicky as she wasn't sure what brought this on. "I don't know. It hit me I know nothing of men..Well expect what you revealed to me." She laughed as he accidently did walk in on her when she was changing clothes. "I remember that party I left early since things were getting uncomfortable though I don't remember you following." She said smirking as she teased about him staying behind to take part in fucking her. Sighing as she looked at her tea cup falling silent. "I'm just afraid of that part of the marriage you know? Everyone acts like its nothing but it scares the day light out of me."

"Heh I'll be honst, its a good think you left. Sally had a thing for chains and wipes and unlucky me i was in the middle of it. At first thought it be interesting but when she got me chained up and start getting out her toys is when I telaported out of there. No way I'm geting anything up my ass and I'm keeping it that way, amybe women might like it but I don't." he said though he stop talking when she said how scared she was of geting marryed "it is a big deal and I understand, really I do. Thats why you need to get to know some one like you have with me and make sure you find some one who would treat you right.

Well with what you have to pick from anyhow." he told her before taking some of the tea and having a sip "maybe you should do like you been doing, acting like a commoner and see for your self how these guys are. You never know, maybe one is more to your liking then you think." he said to her though he was trying to help her out.

"Flirt all you want, Nicky." She smiled laughing as she teased him. "If duty didn't get in the way of finding true love I ay actully allow myself to think of you in a different light." She said with honesty in her voice but she didn't know Sally was into all the serious bondage but with him mentioning she should keep going with her activities she looked at him with uneasy eyes. "I don't know but perhaos I can avoid the same event if I returned home earllier than when the sun was starting to set."

Nick could see her uneasyness and could tell she was a bit afraid as well though frown a bit before taping her forhead hard with his figer "hey snap out of it, stop being such a..." he was going to say pussy cat but rethought about that, he didn't want her pist at him but just for her get out of her fear " ..scared kitten. So you had a bad run in, everyone does in some point in time. You were trained as a fighter for so don't be afraid of them, hell they might fear you if you kick some tail. One of the reason for my magic, I used it to keep others from muging me and such. Unless they are very skilled as I am I would wipe the floor with there heads." Nick said to her, he is as of now one of the top five mage's in this kingdom. Which is why he is watched and aloud to do what he wants to a degree.

"But you do given me an idea. If you really don't want to go alone then I'll tag along with you but here is my idea. To test these would be suiters of yours I could go to talk with them, say the princess of brightmoon sent me to have a chat with them to see what they have to offer and know them a little bit. You come with me which I tell them your a good freind of mine even though your a commoner. I leave you alone with the guy for a short time so could see his true colors, this way it make your choice a little easyer and know what your up against." he said to her and waits to see how she liked his plan.

With him thumping her head she giggled. "You know you'll pay for that when your birthday comes around. I'll invite Sally." Threatening him of course but listened to his idea then nodded. "I'd like that if you can get away from your studies long enough to give me a hand." She said as the image of that Dragonborn popped in her head once in awhile through their talks. "Maybe this arrangement my father has deployed would make it easier since you know me better than my own father."

"Well I had to snap you out of it some how and thats the only I can. Invite Sally then I'll have you join us for her little fun and I don't think you be able to handle her then." he said as he teased back. Nick nodded to what she said next about how it would make things easyer for her if he was with her "My thoughts exactly, oh and dont worry about my studys, being one of the top five mage's of thise kingdom's magi tower I can do what I want, been a little board anyways so I have more then enough time to be with you."

"Thanks Nicky." She said as she stood up and walked around to his side kissing his cheek. "I'm going to go to sleep and I rather not have you here when I do. You may sneak into my bed." Smiling as she took the tea cup to her bed side table but sipped abit of the hot liquid. The tea helped her relax before bed as it was bit of her routine. If she didn't have something hot to drink she may be up for abit then forcing herself to sleep the next morning she wouldn't be happy. Once Nicky had left she blew the candles out then slipped the robe off with her going to bed.

When morning came she was up and dressed in the same clothes she had on yesterday. Not wanting to confront her father right now as she walked to the balcony where Nicky usually appeared to whisk her outside the castle walls.

Rosa was in the tavern stables brushing her mare's coat and making sure her hoovess were cleaned. Rosa made sure her horse was in top condition when they traveled outside their own Kingdom as there was some sickness they were weak against.

Nickalie nodded to her before he left her room, he would come back in the morning in the same way though there was one thing he didn't tell her. If she didn't like any of the would be suiters she could always pick him, he knew they both said they were friends and wanted to keep it that way but he didn't wan Ivy to be paired up with some one who was just going to use her for her suiter's needs and so on. He put that thought behind him for he would wait and see.

In the morning Nick appear as he have always done, he looks at her. She was lovely as always even with her commoner cloths on, if people seen her in a dress he swear they would be speachless. Nick have seen in Ivy in a dress and he almost thought she was an angel of some sort. "You ready to go? Do you have the list of who all the suiters are, we can walk from the gates and go from there sense I figure you want some more time being with the people as we go." he said to her.

"I know one is staying t the Tavern while the three others are exploring the Kingdom. I feel like those three are taking inventory." she said as she often hated the dresses since they weren't her style at the moment. She liked to get dirty or simply hands on and in most cases she got dirty. Her father didn't tell her if no suitor was foud to his liking he could go for someone lower either in the magi tower or along the Noble bloodline. "Lets get this started." She said as her hair was pulled back in a pony tail instead the traditional braids. Slipping her arm around his arm so he could puff them out of there. "There is a Knight who could bring the other suitors to a netural area. You remember Jerry?He's the one keeping an eye on them making sure they didn't create trouble."

Nickalie thought about Jerry for a monment and nodded as he thought about it "wasn't he just turn into a commander a few weeks ago?" he asked her. He also remeber that Jerry knew about the princess dressing as a commoner. Jerry is a good hard working man and if he did became commander Nick belive he earned it. In a few monments he teleport them outside the castle walls once more.

"Do you think they would go to netural grounds? They are already in the city but not dout in the higher living areas. Who is the name of the first suiter anyhow?" he asked, he wonder if he knew any of the suits by chance, more likely not but still it best to ask anyways. Maybe he knew who they were already and give her an idea what to exspect.

When they appeared outside the walls she stepped from him. "They may come to an area if we keep quiet who I was." she said as she thought of who they were. "I think one suitor is Prince Recconess of the southern lands. I didn't catch what his Kingdom was. The second one is Prince Dracon of the Kingdom Lisphon, third is Lord Falcon of the Sands....I don't know what region." She said as she tried to remember the fourth and last suitor. "I think the last one is Prince Soultar of Shalon." She said as she walked on but nodded for him to follow. "I'm not sure if I got them right aas I was sneaking around while my father was talking to the advisor about sending invites to four men. I heard a list of ten names, foreign names."

Nick listen to the names, there were two of those that did got his attenion "Recconess? Well thats a bit surprize, that would be your dragonborn suiter. Being from the kingdom of Rasa they are a well respected kingdom and all of them learn how to fight and use a magic of some sort, none of the people are helpless but still they would use there trained warrors and mages first before restorting to trainnes. If you didn't know this by now I will tell you this, never call them demons infront or a ear shot of them. Because that would pist them off to no end because how others think of them as demons then that of dragons."

" Other then that I don't much about him other then he is a respect man and know how to treat both women and men with respect. Though not sure how true that is." he said but the other name is what is getting to him. "Are you sure the name Dracon is part of that list?" he asked her in a way that she could tell he knew who it was and really diselike this man it seems.

Stopping in her tracks as he mentioned Dracon. "I'm sure its Dracon though like I said there are six other men for my father to look over. Well ten altogether if I don't take one of the first four. Either way I look at four and father looks at the four plus six other men. Come on lets go talk to Prince Recconess before he disappears." She said as she moved pushing Nick along to the Tavern.

Scarlet was moving from the stables seeing the mage and the neko girl. Smirking she slipped inside and knocked on his door. "Nova, your Neko girl is coming."

Nova was in his room though two dragonborn warriors standing guard outside Nova's room, They wore dark green kimonos and they have weapons on them as well, one with a bladed staff and the other two katanas. They both knew of the prince's plan and did what they were told as well from both the king and prince of Rasa. They also knew Scarlet so they didn't stop her from knocking on the door.

Nova dressed in his commoner kimono when he heard the knock on the door, that Ivy girl is here? Why was his thought, he smiles as he thought maybe she wanted to know him a little better? In ether case he went ahead and walked out of the door and it was then that Ivy and Nick arived. "Oh hey, odd to be metting you here. If I didn't know better you were stalking me." Nova said to Ivy but was only teasing the female neko. He turned to Nick now before giving a low bow "ah please forgive me for my rudeness, who may I ask are you and why are you here?" he asked him. Nickalie smile and gave a node out of respect "My name is Nickalie, I am form the tower of magi her in Brightmoon. I came in the name of the princess of Brightmoon her self, I would like to talk to prince Recconess if thats alright? He is in fact one of the would be suiters that may take her hand and her highness wish for me to see how he is. To give an idea of what he is like and such so that way the princess may have a better understanding of her would be suiters and have an idea who would be the better choice if that make sense?" Nick said to Nova.

Nova listen to the human mage though a little impressed of how the princess is handling her would be suiters. "I have to say a smart move on her part." he said before biting his lower lips and look down "how can I say this, in trueth the prince is feeling Ill right now. He just gotten skin when we arived here. Trust me its best he be left alone for a while but I will let you know when he is ready to be talked to. " Nova said to him. "And you would be?" Nick asked and that was when Nova slap his hand against his head "again forgive my manners, Nova is my name and I am the prince's good friend and survent." Nova said in reply before looking over to "And this fine elven female here is my best friend Scarlet.

Scarlet had followed her friend out as she watched the neko's expression change from interest in Nova to an disappointed look. "nice to meet you...But.." She turned to Ivy. "You're Ivy correct?"

"Yes, I was wondering who you were. Sorry I didn't caatch your name last night I was shaken up from being cornered like that." Ivy said smiling moving away from Nick and Nova with Scarlet following her. "I'm sorry to hear the Prince is ill. Our Princess is busy with her studies and heard nothing of the suitors so of course curiousity plagued her. She sent Nickalie and I out to greet and talk to them."

Scarlet smiled thinking this girl was good in her role. "What are you to the Princess?"

Ivy was bit surprised by thie elven's question that she didn't think about it. "A daughter of a maid in the castle. She, Nickalie and I use to play together in the court yards. Her father allowed it since children needed to be children." Scarlet nodded but Ivy continued. "I can get some herbs for the Prince to help him recover quickly before the Princess demands to see her suitors in person. She may be sweet but if her plands are constantly changing she gets abit...Oh bitchy." Ivy laughed as Scarlet busted out laughing agreeing as most women were like that at this young age.

While Ivy and Scarlet went to have a girl to girl talk he looks over at Nova "I want to think you for helping her last night, if not for you who knows what might have happen. Nick have said to him. "No problem, I dislike people doing that to others, more so to a woman. So you both haven't bed together yet huh?" Nova asked thought he could seen the mage's face suddenly turn red with embarrassment and wided "I..I beg your parden?!" Nick asked though he kept it low enough that only the two of them could hear. "What you mean you two ain't dating and all?" Nova asked. "No... no we are just close friends thats all, there was a time we thought we would but we decided that being just best friends would be enough. What about you and your elven friend?" Nickalie asked.

Nova nodded before reply "could say about the same as you and Ivy but more like friends with benafits, we beded a few times only because it was the heat of the monment for both of us. Again though we are just very good friend, though I will say shes a wild one in bed and only a few people are able to give her what she need. Heh even some times I have touble keeping up with her." he said to him. Nick nodded and look at the girls for a monment but then chuckles "Heh I heard that one before, really any woman could be tamed if done right.". Nova rose a brow to that comment and his eyes looking at the young mage "Oh really, that sounds like a challenge to me. Are you saying you can out do my elven friend hmm, want to make a bet you be the first to pass out after the first five minutes? Winner gets a faver of any sort but nothing with killing some one." Nova said and waited for a reply.

Nickalie now regreats his comment, he wasn't sure what this elf can do though she is a fine one at that and she didn't look like a slut ether whichis a plus. He wasn't sure if he should take the bet but after a few thoughts he gone in his mind why the hell not. "Alright, sounds fair enough but not right now. A little bussy today, maybe later down the week." he said to the dragonborn.

Scarlet and Ivy didn't know about the bet as they went off to collect herbs and Scarlet was shocked at Ivy's knowledge about it. "How do you know this?" Scarlet asked as Ivy blushed.

"When you have access to the large library and hunters around here its hard not to know and find the rare herbs." Ivy said as the two returned with the herbs and Scarlet walked over to Nova as Ivy moved standing beside Nickalie with her tail twitching. Though Ivy looked at Niick's face seeing it was abit red. "Oh god what happened?" She asked as she looked to Nova seeing that slight smirk hinting something happened while the girls were gone. Ivy sighed as she waved to Nova as if he didn't matter right now as she pulled Nick along. "See you two around lets hope your Prince feels better soon!"

Scarlet stepped forward grabbing Ivy's hand. "How about dinner tonight? I mean if you two are here to learn of the Prince why not talk to us about him. We are in his services constantly so we know his good and bad traits." Something told Scarlet Nova wanted ot know this grl bit more.

Nickalie quickly looked over at Scarlet with his face still a bit red, he hoped they didn't over hear what they were talking about, heaven knows what both girls might think of him. He wasn't like most guys that think of his third leg though he still have his monments and its a guy thing so he couldn't help himself. Nick gave a low bow as he ad Ivy were just about to leave until Scarlet stoped them and ask if they join them for dinner. He didn't day anything at first but then a thought came to mind that might both of know each other better.

"Dinner and if it's alright with you two could we tang along? It was one of the things my king was wanting to do when we got here was the check out the other noble women. Kinda the same as what you two are doing but well looking for a fine woman for him. Sense your from this area it would make it go faster if you were our guids, two birds with one stone if you think about it." Nova said to them. Nick looks over to Ivy "What do you think?" the young mage asked.

Ivy stood there as Scarlet held her hand but her cheeks turned red as she yanked her hand free seeing the look in Nick's eyes. "Have fun Nickalie." She said as she slipped her hands into her pockets and began to walk away. She was hoping to know Nova but he had other things in mind it seemed. Her ears were dropping as she went down the street with the children she often helped out ran over to her as one wrapped herself around Ivy's leg then another jumped on the other leg. Parents didn't say a word as the children were safe and the people around there often looked after others while the prents worked.

Scarlet was confused by her sudden need to part from everyone. "She's an odd one. Nova, maybe you shouldn't have said..Look at other Noble women for our Prince." Sighing as she didn't know what to do as she could tell both the men who was hiding the secrets or just let this disatar happen.

Nick blinked as he watch Ivy take off, he didn't understand why she was taking off like that and wonder if he upseted her or something. He heard what Scarlet said and still it didn't make sense to him, they were both doing the same thing basic were they not, so what would be the problem? "I should go talk to her, see if i can get her to come back." Nickalie was saying but a hand came to his shoulder, he turn to see Nova's hand "Let me, I think it was partly my fult for her leaving. I'll be back, with her I hope. " he said as he took off after Ivy. Nick looks Over at Scarlet "tell me somthing, if all four of us are basicly doing the same thing other then one is looking into men and one is for woman what would be the problem going together? If you dont mind me asking that is?"

Nova didn't have to go far to catch up to her, he notice that come childen were around and two already go her legs "Hey Ivy, can we .." he was saying until a tug from behind got his attention. Looking behind him another kid got the hold of the end of his tail, a little girl to be a fact. He smiles at her before he start lifting the tail some but only enough to lift the child off her feet and have her circle around him about a foot in the air. He sat her down and another got hold of his tail and he does it again, Some of the kids around were giggling and giggling as they were being carried around. Nova move trowards Ivy as he did this one the next kid was a big one, his weight alone almost yank Nova to the ground but with all his might with his tail he spin the over wight child around though he was making a face that seem like he was lifting something heavy. Once that kid was done Nova quickly wrape his tail around his waist.

"Sorry kido's but Mr. Nova is a bit tired, maybe later ok? he asked before the kids went ahead and left him alone. Nova looks at Ivy again "um where was I? Oh ya, can we have a little chat, just you and me? he asked her.

Scarlet thought about it seeing he was clueless about women. "Well, it may not be that but it may be something else bothering her. Lets say she had a crush and he suddenly took on a woman and over looked her as a possible lover. She may feel jealous, betrayed, unworthy just mainly hurt. But her...I don't know perhaps she's afraid the Princess is going to be over looked by the Prince and after a HIGH sexual active noble woman. Women want men to want the entire package but others don't give a damn just wanting a man at the moment." God it was so hard not for Scarlet to tell him Ivy was the Princess and felt like the prince only came ot fuck every woman here if possible.

"What about?" She asked as she picked the girls up as they were younger than the ones he was playing with. Ivy did a nuzzle of noses with the girls making them giggle. Though sensing what the conversation would be she pput the girls down and knelt down to their level. "Go with the others." She said as one girl was a wolf and the other was human. Both nodded and ran off the best they could to catch up with the other children. Walking on ahead to where no one could over hear them. "Let me guess...Whats my fucking problem right?" She asked as she looked at him over her shoulder.

Nick listen to what the elven female have said but the word 'crush' did got his attenion "Crush, what do you mean by..." he was saying but stop becuse what she said alone got him thinking. He remeber Ivy saying she was impressed with Nova the other night and that made got him to put two and two together and to his horrer she was right. Nickalie sigh as he show he relize what she said "Your right, I knew Ivy sense we were kids and I never seen her get a crush on any man, or one she just met. I guess I'm a blind fool for not seeing this coming sense she did say she was impressed with Nova last night and yet I'm one of the five best mage's in my tower.

In a few monments after the kids were far enough away he heard what Ivy said "Ya you could say that, I mean we both doing about the same thing other then you and your mage freind are looking at male suiters. I mean it was a way for both of us to do our parts that our royaltys have asked for us and we get to know you and your home. It't not like I was going to go bed every female I met and tell my prince which is better in that way. I have more standerns then that just so you know." he told her as he came closer to her with his hands in his pockits. " I meam if i was that type of man i would have ask you to bed me for helping you with those men last night, but I didn't and woun't ask such a thing. Maybe I would have if it was five years go, but I learn a great lession that year and one I regret as well." he said to her as his voice sounded more serious with his last sentens and pain in that as well.

"Yet you want her approval for dinner...Something tells me there is more to you two." She nudged him playfully it was up to him to reveal whatever piece of information. "Either she realizes how she feels and deals with it. Or she ignores it and moves on. The Priness will understand the Prince is keeping his options open like she is." Scarlet didn't say Ivy was the Princess just said the word Princess.

"Let me guess...She called it raping her?" She asked with her stepping closer to him as she grabbed his kimono pulling him down to her level. "I don't give a damn about your or your Prince's love life. Its Nickalie losing focus on what we're suppose to do." She hissed at him as her ears disappeared in her hair as her tail fluffed out.

Scarlet could see from the distance as Ivy's tail suddenly doubled in size. "I may not know much about Nekos but..I am guessing thats bad if her tail doubled in size." She said as she ran ahead of Nick since she didn't want her Prince nor the Princess to get into it in public then learn of each other's secrets later on. "HEY! CUT IT OUT!" Scarlet yelled out seeing Ivy pushing Nova away and Scarlet noticed the neko's tail flicking side to side

Back
Top Bottom