Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nobles and Commoners (zellstantal and vampire07)

Nova wanted to tell her it wouldn't be the last day they would met but still he couldn't say anything more then what he already have. He smiles at her as she over him to spen the night with her, she would be spening the rest of her time geting ready for her big day and he hoped he would make one to remeber by, that is if she still pick him which more then ever he hope she will. "I could, if you want I could just set on the chair and watch ya, heh dont see a nother bed to lay one really so it might be best I do that." he said to her

ivy rolled her eyes as she moved shutting the windows and placed the cloak of his on a chair next to the doorway of the balcony. "As long as I'm not touching your groin I think you'll be fine." She teased as she grabbed a long shirt to sleep in. Normally this month she slept naked since she locked Nickalie out and haven't called him to get her. Though she walked behind Nova assuming he knew not to look while she removed her robe then slipped on the shirt over her bare body. "Besides, you'll wake up hurting. Trust me. I done it when I was painting." She teased as she blew out most of the lights but one candle by her bed. "Also I do want to cuddle with you during the night." She said as she crawled on top of her bed looking at him in the darkness. "You think your teachings were done? Nope, you have one lesson left and tonight its cuddling until I fall to sleep. So get your dragon butt over here."

Nova looked away so she would dress without him seem like he was a pervert of any kind even though he seen her fully body before. He had to say Ivy was a wild one, not in the same of Scarlet but still he liked how she would still want him in bed with her but still he would keep himself in check again, he wasn't here to fuck her but to show she did in face love her. "Heh alright,." was all he said before he took off the cloak and put it to the side while he went ahead and lay on the bed with her.

When he got into bed she turned over blowing the candle out as she laid back into her pillows. In her mind nothingcould change the fact she couldn't meet the Prince of Rasa but without knowing she met him and she had fooled around with him and sleeping next to him. While he was nestling down she curled up to him knowing he was fully clothed. "So tell me. I know you're trying to have self control but are dragon borns always have a high sex drive soon as they have sex for the first time?"

Nova couldn't help but bit his lower lip to what she said, he wasn't sure where she would be geting at there but it was indeed a fair question. "Heh, that would depend on the dragonborn him or herself. But most of them do and because of that they have to do a some training to calm themselfs down though some times that doesn't always work. Thats why there are a few brothals in the kingom, to help those that do have a high sex drive to let themselfs go. But if they have a woman, or man, to call there own they would go to them. To what I hear, at the age of 50 the sex drive start slowing down." he told her.

Ivy looked at him seeing he was nervous. "Calm down. It was a curious question." She said as she rested her head against his chest hearing his heart racing from her question. "You did say I could ask questions about your race." she said as she closed her eyes yawning. "Anyways good night." She said faintly as she slowly fell to sleep against his chest.

Nova relax some, he did forget about her wanting to know more about his race so it got him off guard. Maybe he was being too nurvies that something will go wrong. Once she put her head onto his chest however he did felt better. The feeling she was giving him was somthing more then what Tammra have ever given him and for that he hope he could get her to pick him but still if she wish for some other he would respect her choice. "Goodnight Ivy." was all he said as he put an arm around her and starts to fall asleep as well.

When morning came she was on her side with her back to him. Her hair was a mess as the Kingdom was slowly waking up but the servants in the castle were already up and trying to get things cooked, decorated and the rooms cleaned for any over night guests. Ivy though groaned softly as she moved stretching with her tail moving out under her shirt gliding across Nova. She realized he'd stayed the nigth over and smiled softly. "Sorry." She muttered softly as she slowly slipped out of bed and silently went to a small chair where she began to brush her tangled white hair into a silky smooth form. Ivy couldn't offer him breakfast as she didn't want others to find out he slept over then something innocent could be blown into something outragous.

Nova awoke shortly after Ivy, as he stood up he seen her on a chair brushing her hair. He smiles at her before geting up from the bed "So how did you sleep last night, any better with some one with you then alone?" he asked her. He quickly grab his cloak though sense no dout Scarlet and his guards are looking for him and worryed sick by now. Nova was sure they would forgive him after this day but still they wont leave him alone for a while, joys of being in a royal family.

He came up to her and cup her chin with one hand and kiss her lips once more "I'll see you at the ball, that i promes." he told her and before she could say or do anything he put the cloak back on and he vanshed. She would hear movement of him leaving the room but that was all. After about an hour carfuly geting out of the castle Nova was able to get back to the inn without any trouble what so ever, once he was at the in is when he took the invisablility cloak off.

He didn't allow her the chance to answer him about seeing him at the ball. She was going to tell him not to promise her anything he couldn't deliever. Though he was gone she sighed and heard someone knocking. "Come in." She said as it was several maids and among them was a female mage Ivy had befriended when she asked about using the military books. She liked the female mage who wanted to be more than a spell maker. The finished dress was pure white and she had white gloves and the mask was white and along the edges was silver dots. Her father's image of innocence for a day then later her colors will change.

When everything was settled Ivy looked at the dress as her friend looked up at the pages. "Like me to change the dress I can do that." She said with a smile as she was human and a half blood at that.

"No, I don't want to mess with it but you know what I'd like it to be. The style I like its the colors..."

"Let me guess royal purple with black lacings?" The mage asked seeing Ivy nodding. "Is Nickalie going?"

"I don't know honestly. I haven't talked to him or gotten in his way of becoming whatever he wanted." She said but her friend threw a pillow at her.

"Take the day off!" She laughed as Ivy moved getting dressed in her commoner's clothes then disappeared out to the stables. In seconds she was gone riding through the meadows wondering did she stumble into a situation to where she can't get out of without breaking a few hearts. "Damn, now I wished Father didn't allow me to interview the men."

At the monment it seems none of the guards where around nore did he sense them for that matter, they must have been out looking for me though they never knew to look for him at the castle and they wouldnt go that far ether. Nova had a way to summon them back to him if need be but he would get change first. He knew that it would be a costem ball so he would have a chance to surpize Ivy though he hope she would not be mad at him for not telling her all this time.

Nova in the other hand was surprized that she didn't figure it out already though came dame close when they were at the hot springs. He gave her hints last night though it seem all she knew right now is that he is hiding something and he told her she would know what it is at the ball. Being there last night was to see if she still had feelings for him or if it was only at the monment type of thing but even she admit she loved him so it was worth the risk of be spoted in her room. Nova walked inside of the room and close door behind him. He wonder what his father would think of Ivy sense she is a neko though he did say he didn't mind what race the woman he pick be other then better not be a demon which he made sure of that.

Scarlet and Nickalie were sitting in Nova's room and Scarlet looked pissed. "You just HAD to disappear didn't you!" She said as she got to her feet looking at Nova leaving Nickalie alone on the bed. "I can only assumed you went to sleep with her and you know your life is at risk." Scarlet was scared for Nova and his behavior on running off when he kneww his ex lover could be hunting him down to get her random.

"Relex Scarlet, its not like I left the kingdom, I would need help for that one. I know the risks but it was worth it in my book." he said to her though his eyes were on Nick now sense he wonder why he was in the room as well. "I had to know if she still had feelings for me or it was only at the monment type of deal, it pains her that she is froce to have to be with a royal blood and not some one she truely have feelings for, a commoner at this case." Nova said and thats when Nickalie gets up from the bed.

"Though your not a commoner now are you Recconess?" Nick said which only made Nova look at Scarlet but before he could say anything Nick continued "And no she didn't tell me if that was what you were thinking. I figure that out on my own sense there were too many hints and cluse that couldn't be over looked. "I dont always believe everything that anyone say or so however Ivy put it." Nick said once more that only made Nova wonder was he there the whole time when he first came to Ivy's room. "I was going to see Ivy to help eas her pain sense she did had strong feelings for you Nova, that I could tell. Even after going to the other suiters I couldn't help but notice that her thoughts where more to you then anyone else. I teleported there to try to help her feel better but I seen you there and I right away shadow myself so not to be seen by ether one of you. I was there up until you both were asleep. To my surprize you didn't try anythign on her which is what I thought you came to do."

"I was wrong to think that and felt that what you did with her was more then what I could ever have done for her. Its also one of the reasons I haven't told her father what you have done. When I cam here to see Scarlet well... seening a pist off elf wasn't a good thing and even more so becuse she was worryed sick about you. When I notice the guards were gone as well it add everything up of who you really are becuse other wise why would guards be looking for a commoner and leaving the prince with no one with him? So I decided to tell her for us to both wait in the prince's room." he said to them.

Scarlet looked to Nick wondering whats going through his head at that moment when he decided to spy on the two. Sighing as she put her hand out smacking Nick on the back of his shoulder. "He may be frisky but he won't rape the child." She said to Nick but she looked to Nova. "From the way she's behaving....She already knows who you are. Since Nick is here...I have to guess you haven't told her yet...So when do you plan on telling Princess Ivy who you are?" Scarlet asked with her sitting there looking at Nova wondering if he even liked Ivy.

"If she was a child she wouldn't be geting marryed now would see, besides I had to make sure, there are sick people in this world and being that her consin is out to get her you can't be too carful. In any case when I seen what I needed I left them alone, I had something else I needed to do anyways." Nick said though he watch and listen to the elf talking to Nova and asking a fair question indeed.

"I plan to suprize her at the ball, being that have mask's on she wont not its me until it was time to undo the mask's. Really I was going to try waiting a bit after I get there and try to get her alone with me and then tell her. I asked her to not pick anyone until the end of the ball and she agree to do it so it gives me time. Unless you have a better idea for me and if you do I'm listening." Nova said to her and see what she might say. He trusted her as a woman that in some way she and Ivy might be the same in a way so it makes it easyer for him to get idea or suggestions. Being a woman is a big help as well.

Scarlet got to her feet looking to Nickalie first. "In some countries...Women are married off when they are young...Its called an arranged marriage. Besides she's a child to me. I was 30 years old when she was born." Though she turned to Nova looking at him with sad eyes. "By the way she was speaking with Prince Soultar he may be first pick as of now. If you tell Ivy before the ball ends then perhaps she won't think you were playing games. Though if you've been honest, keep in mind I don't know what you told her, she may piece it together. But I don't know her....Nickalie does. So Nickalie what should Nova do to?" Scarlet gavev Nova her side of the situation but she wanted Nickalie's side since he knew Ivy better than both of them combined.

Nickalie blinked when both of them look at him now, he could if he so wanted to, tell Nova the wrong things so he wouldn't get her but thats not what his heart want to say. He had his chance long ago and he let it go and it was time to let her go as well. "I heard what both said last night and it sounded to me that she was greatful you were there but hurt becuse she believes still that your not a prince. In fact it did empress her and it also show you risked a lot to just see her, if thats not prove enough that you love her then I dont know what is. You two done things more then what this elf prince have with her, hell Ivy only met him once and I could tell even though she liked him she still in her heart didn't want him." Nick said as he got closer to Nova.

"She wants you Nova, more then anyone else. You spen more time with her then any of the other suiters, and I think once she sees your face she would pice everything together that you did the same as she was doing. You both kept your options open, but you two seem to do well together so I say you have more of chance then anyone else." he said with a smile before he then smirk "but just so you know if you turn out to be a total dick then I will enjoy turning you into a frog and do who knows what to you." Nick said as he was half teasing but also have warning Nova. Though they knew each other for a little time they still cociderd to be freinds. Nova seem pleased as he smiles and he does indeed hope to do well, Nick then turns to Scarlet "as for you young lady I would like to talk to you alone if you don't mind?

Scarlet snapped her eyes to Nickalie when he wanted to talk to her alone. She walked over but looked to Nova. "Look, all a woman wants is the man she cares for to be honest with her. So I suggest before she claws you....Tell her why you didn't come right out to tell her even when she cornered you." She said with a smile and followed Nickalie out into the hallway. "So what would you like to talk about, Nickalie?"

Nova nodded to his freind and knew what both were saying, he have told Ivy he was hiding somthing from her and that was he was a prince. She might be upset with him a bit for hiding that fact but once he tells her why he hopes she would understand his reasons and forgive him for it. Nick said himself he had more of a chance then the other suiters so that was a good plus. Once the two were out he did start thinking what he was going to do, and get himself ready for when the ball starts.

Once outside Nick and Scarlet were alone in the hall, he smiles at her "well let me see, to my understanding only invited people may come to the ball and those invited can bring one date with them other then the suiters themselfs. You don't have an invite so you would be staying as guard dutey outside fo the castle and more likely board out of your mind." he said then gave a small grin on his face "I am invited being I am a close freind to the family buuuttt I have yet a date to go with me, so I figure I ask the beautiful Scarlet if she would to be my date at the ball and have some fun." he said as he looks at her now "so then what do you say, or would you rather stay out and be board with guard dutie?" he asked her.

Scarlet stood there as he went on about how this ball was invited and how he was invited to it. "Sweet of you to ask me but...I have nothing to wear to the ball." she pointed out to Nick. "I didn't plan on going so I didn't pack such a dress and I didn't expect Nova to fall for Ivy since I suspected he still had a feelings for his ex."

"Oh trust me when I say his ex is the lest of his mind, the pain of what he did to you he still blame himself for it but I think he is slowly leting go of hating himself. I dont know for sure but still he cares about you Scarlet just as I as I cared about Ivy. As I said before I think his ex lover is not even on his mind but rather only Ivy. But enough of them right right now." he said as he still smiles at her "As for a dress well we still have time before the ball so why don't we get you one, don't worry about money alright. This might be one of the few times in your like that you would have fun in. So.. do you wish to go or not?" he asked her.

She had mixed feelings since she didn't want to go yet Nickalie was fun to be with. Though something in the air told her to be at the ball one way or another. "Alright, I'll go with you. Even with how old I may be I haven't been to many balls myself." She said blushing to him allowing him to lead her through town then to the high end dress maker where she did find a dress she liked.

Days went by as guests were arriving and Ivy sat in her room and this time her door and windows were unlocked. She sat at the mirror looking at herself. "I can't go through with this." She said as she picked up Nickalie's scent in her room. "I can't go through with this ball..." She got to her feet as she had her robe on over her naked form but she was talking more out of nervous than anything else.

Nick apeard like he always have done, teleporting on her balcony and gave a gental nock before opening the door, he heard her words before he came in and she should know by now who was coming inside sense she can smell him there. But what surprized him was she still had only the robs on and not yet dressed. He gently smile as he slowly walks in "yes you can. Its your birthday after all." he said but stop a few feet away from her. "I know your nervous and afraid. We all go though that and becides I think everyone would like to see you in a dress for once." he said as he was teasing her a bit to help her feel better.

Ivy shook her head. "It isn't JUST my birthday. You know that." She said as she was trembling but she was taking a few deep breaths trying to calm herself but she looked at her pure white gown with the white mask. Though there was another knock and the red haired Mage walked in with a smile.

"Ivy, I'm here- Hey!" She said as she was wearing a hunter green ball gown with her green mask in hand. "I thought I was going to help you get ready not Nickalie." Tiffany said with a smile as she didn't know Ivy's cousin and his date had arrived with a few other shadows positioning themselves.

"You are Tiffany. Or you were I don't want to go out there." Ivy said softly but Tiffany walked to Nickalie touching his arm.

"Nickalie, why don't you see if everything is ready and I'll get our nervous Princess ready." she said as her hands were sparking to show she was joking in using her powers to force the Princess to get ready. Though she turned as she made hair rollers heat up and they began to wind themselves up in Ivy's thick hair. "Thank god magic is so useful!"

Nick blinked a monment and see Tiffany walking in the room, he knew her from the tower and was in fact one of his class mates before he himself became a new head master. "Heh just give me a nother minute with her if thats alright though you can still help get her ready if you want." he said to her before hearing the thank god for magic comment "heh your not the only one to think that." he said before puting a hand on Ivy's showder gently "everything will be alright, trust me when i say that ok. I'm here for you if you still need me Ivy and don't be afraid to ask me to come to your aid ok, we been freinds all our lifes and I plan to still be your freind until the end. By the way it sounds like you will get to met Recconess at the ball, its about time I say but still better late then never right?" he asked her.

Back
Top Bottom