Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Can't Help Myself... [ Outsane x Noodlesoup ]

Lilith looked up to Lance eagerly as he praised her, pride welling up in her as he did. "Will master reward his pet?" She asked, moving her hips so her clit rubbed along his cock a little.

Ruth laid with Amelia, watching Lilith and Lance while stroking Amelia's hair, who was trying her best not to watch. She didn't want to admit it, but there was always a twinge of jealousy when she saw Lance with the other girls. They had their set roles while she was still adjusting to her's and finding out just what she could do that wasn't too much retaliation.

Lance grinned widely at Lilith's question. "Of course I will. Master always rewards good girls." He said, his hard cock throbbing hard against her pussy while his lips move to suck on her earlobe.

Lilith whined anxiously, knowing better than to jump onto her master's cock while he was prepping her. She squirmed a little, grinding her clit against his shaft and soaking her pussy as she did so. "Master, I'm ready. Please will you fuck your pet Lilith?" She begged, still rubbing against him eagerly.

Lance smirked, kissing her neck and grabbing her hips, lifting her small body up in the air and down onto his cock, slowly sliding his cock into her tight hole. Her tightness still got him to moan a little at how she always felt like a virgin. He let her slide all the way down, making a little bulge in her belly with how deep he was going. "Mmmm, there you go, pet. Pleasure your master."

She held her breath as he pushed her down on his cock. Lilith moaned out once he was fully sheathed inside her pussy and she waited for his okay before she began to move. Moving her feet so she could ride him easily, she began to slide her body up and down along his shaft with ease. Her body was remarkably tight, but it knew her master's cock well and it gave her no pain but incredible pleasure. Lilith had to hold onto Lance's shoulders to keep her balance as she moved, allowing his cock to pump in and out of her. She moaned loudly in pleasure and began to sway her hips a little as she slid down, allowing his cock to rub all over inside her.

While they were busy, Amelia spoke quietly to Ruth. "Ruth, can I trust you not to tell Lilith about me?" Ruth glanced down to Amelia a brief moment, as if contemplating the decision, then finally nodded.

"I won't, now hush and watch the show." She said with a smile while continuing to hold Amelia close. She glanced around at everything but the show, not wanted to get aroused so soon.

Lance grinned and held still, letting Lilith do it however she wanted. He groaned quietly, his rock hard dick impacting every surface of her insides. "Mmmm, such a good little whore. And to think you actually thought it was too big for you when I broke you." He commented, loving how wet her pussy was. It was practically dripping from her in little squirts as if she was having little orgasms with every thrust.

Lilith giggled while still riding his hard cock with eagerness. "It's a good thing I get so wet. I slide up and down on your big cock just as easily as the other girls, but I'm tighter, right master?" She asked, wanting to be praised for feeling better than the other girls. She pushed down until he was completely inside her once more and she began to swerve her hips and groaned loudly at the sensation of him rubbing all over inside her. "Master, your cock is so good. I want to ride it for so long!" She cried out in pleasure.

Lance smirked at her, glancing at the other two girls. "Each of you are incredible fucks in your own ways. Lilith, your pussy is by far the tightest, and probably the hungriest." He said, patting her on the head while she rode him hard. "Ruth, your body can take my roughest fucking. Probably all that cushioning." He said, winking at her while he looked up and down her plump tits and ass. "And Amelia, I love my pets but I love breaking them even more. Having one so shy and dishonest is a nice change of pace." He turned back to Lilith and grabbed her hips, moving her even faster with his powerful arms. "Now, use that tight pussy to please your master before he gets impatient."

Ruth and Lilith both smiled at their master while Amelia turned her head a little to avoid making eye contact. Lilith arched a brow slightly and opened her mouth to speak, but was distracted by Lance grabbing her hips and forcing her to fuck faster. She panted with every thrust, moaning every now and then and began to move willingly with his tempo. "Yes, master! Of course. I will please you until your hot cum fills my pussy!" She cried out in pleasure.

Lance moaned quietly at her pussy moving at his tempo on it's own, allowing his hands to pinch Lilith's nipples. He thrust up into her tight hole as his cock unleashed a thick stream of cum into her tiny womb, easily filling her up completely by the first spurt, let alone the next four.

Her back arched as he pinched her nipples, causing her to groan in pleasure. Her nipples were especially sensitive, apparently. Lilith moaned and stopped moving as he filled her small body with his cum. She panted hard and looked down to Lance and begged. "May I keep going, master? Your pet didn't cum yet. She wants to cum around your big, thick cock." Her cheeks were red from lust and her body trembled a little. It was obvious, though, that she could handle more.

Amelia sat up suddenly, having strength back to do so. "I... I think I want to go bathe," she said while glancing around. Ruth sat up with her and asked. "Do you want me to come with you?"

Amelia shook her head and started to move off the bed. "N-No. I can bathe on my own..." She stopped and thought over what she said and the possibilities of what she could do with Ruth in the bath. Amelia glanced over to Lance and wondered if two wet girls rubbing each other would turn him on. "Maybe I will need your help getting my back." she said slowly, looking back to Ruth.

She smiled and turned to their master in askance. "May we, master?" Ruth asked, almost begging.

Lance grinned up at Lilith, very proud of her stamina. "What an insatiable slut you are. I like that." He said, sitting up and taking control as he pounded his cock into her, still rock hard despite cumming. He turned his head toward Ruth and Amelia, still fucking Lilith hard as he spoke. "I suppose. Go get cleaned up, pets. I have to punish your little sister." He said, suddenly grabbing Lilith by her hair and whispering just a cm from her mouth. "Don't I?"

Lilith gasped as he sat up and took the reigns to her pleasure. She moaned loudly and wrapped her arms around Lance's neck, clinging to him tightly as he pumped in and out of her tight pussy. As he pulled on her hair, she whined a little. "Y-Yes master," she whimpered, moving her head back to relieve some of the pressure on her scalp. Her body shivered at the feel of his lips so close to her. She wanted to move in and kiss him, but she knew better, and plus he was holding her back by the hair.

Amelia nodded and quickly slid off the bed, taking Ruth's hand and pulling her out of the room and over to the bathroom. She turned on the tub and stopped it while sitting on the rim of the tub and watching it fill. Ruth walked over to the cupboard and grabbed a bottle and poured it into the tub, creating bubbles and a scent of vanilla. Amelia glanced to Ruth and giggled. "It smells nice. Do you guys use the bath often?"

"No, not usually. We shower. Using the bath usually gets the floor soaking with what we do..." Ruth giggled a little as well, causing Amelia to smile and blush. Not much of a cleansing shower for them, huh? Once the bath was full, Amelia climbed in and sat on one side while Ruth sat on the other side, the water level dangerously close to the top with her joining in. The hot water relaxed both their muscles and both women sighed in relief, then chuckled at each other. With the two of them alone, Amelia felt like they were just friends, not two slaves to a sex-fiend demon.

Lance grinned, laughing a little at Lilith's obvious temptation to kiss him. He'd kissed his slaves every so often, but it was a rare gesture and when he did kiss them it meant they were doing a very good job. He grabbed Lilith's petite ass and pulled her down onto his cock while he thrust upward, still holding her hair firmly. "Does pet wish to kiss her master? Does pet think she deserves master's flesh upon her filthy slutty upper lips?"

"Y-Yes, master!" She cried out suddenly as he held her down, his cock deep inside her causing a bulge to appear through her belly. "I've been a very good pet! I fucked your pets when you were busy and was nice and helped your new pet! Ah! P-Please master. She's been so obedient and pleased you and the other pets!"

Amelia leaned her head against the other side of the tub and closed her eyes. "So do you know a lot of the master's kinks?" She asked Ruth who was busy combing through her thick hair with her fingers.

"I've been with him the longest, so I think I would learn a few of them," Ruth responded with a small chuckle. "Don't ask me to tell you any because those are my secret and you can find them out like I did." She added pridefully.

Amelia giggled and shrugged. "I think I know one... how come he doesn't kiss his pets?"

"Oh he does, just when they're good little pets." Ruth said absentmindedly, her fingers still playing with her own hair.

The other angle thought a moment while tapping her chin. "What does the master do if you take a kiss without earning one?"

"Well, none of us really have done that. I suppose he probably would punish you somehow." Ruth said while shrugging. "Why do you enjoy antagonizing master?" Ruth asked while dropping her hands into the tub. Her only response was a shrug and a sly smirk.

Lance thought about it a moment and smiled almost warmly. Almost. "Yes, I suppose you have." He said, still holding her hair but moving ever so closer. He only let go of her once his lips were planted firmly on hers, kissing her deeply and passionately. His demonic kiss sent heat coursing through Lilith's whole body, giving her an immense pleasure that was more potent than anything anyone could experience, hence why he only kisses when the pets have been VERY good. He continues to fuck her hard while his lips work hers over, his tongue soon joining in as it licked at her mouth.

As he kissed her, Lilith felt a charge through her body heating it up beyond lust's heat and caused her to moan into the kiss. Her tongue slipped out to play with his as she felt her body tense up. Her climax rose incredibly fast. Lilith clutched to Lance until she orgasmed, her pussy squeezing around his cock as her head tilted back and she moaned out loudly. "Oh master!" Some of her juices squirted out from the strength of her orgasm.

Amelia and Ruth turned their head to the wall closest to the bedroom where the shout came from. "Huh," Amelia said while sitting up in the tub. "I guess that was one strong orgasm." She turned back to Ruth and smiled, then reached over to the bottle of soap and pumped a bit of the liquid onto her hand and she lathered it up. "Let's get you clean, Ruth." she said with a smirk.

Ruth's eye brows shot up and she giggled while turning her back to her. "Please do, Amelia." She said. Amelia moved closer and began to massage the soap onto Ruth's skin, causing her to hum in content. "Your skin feels so soft, Ruth." Amelia said while slowly sliding her hands from her back to around her side and she grabbed her breasts, squeezing them and giggling as Ruth moaned a little.

Lance held Lilith down on his cock while she orgasmed, feeling her hot juices soak him and the sheets. He laughed a little and pecked one last kiss on her lips, a slight jolt of pleasure going through her as he massaged her tiny breasts. "That's a good pet. You've been so helpful the last few days, helping your new big sister adjust." He rubbed her clit a little with his thumb and whispered playfully into her ear. "Who's a good girl? Who's a good girl?"

The small angel nearly convulsed a little as he kissed and massaged her, then rubbed her clit. She moaned loudly and remained still as he whispered in her ear. She chuckled a little and breathlessly replied, "Lilith is..." she panted while leaning against him. It surprised her how quickly she got tired.

Amelia's hands trailed from Ruth's breasts to down to her slit where she gently teased her, causing Ruth to squirm a little. "You don't usually get touched like this do you, Ruth?" Amelia asked quietly while her right hand teased her pussy lips and her left hand pinched and twisted her nipple gently.

"I like it rough, though. Being teased like this is nice..." she replied in a pant. Amelia smiled a little and said. "I don't know if I can be rough with you the way you like though, Ruth."

Ruth turned around after a moment and pumped some soap into her hand and lathered them both up. "Then maybe I should please you?" She said while reaching over and pulling Amelia close and grabbed her breast firmly and began to tease her clit, causing Amelia to cry out in surprise.

"N-No, Ruth. It's okay!" She said with a small moan. Ruth only smiled and continued to tease Amelia's pussy and squeeze her breasts.

Lance pinched Lilith's nipple a little. "That's right, she is." He said, grabbing her and slowly pulling her off his cock, his glistening cock still rock hard as he laid her down, getting on all fours over her so he could look her in the eyes. "Such an obedient pet you are. Tell me what you think of Amelia. Do you like her? Does she make you jealous at all?" He asked curiously.

As he pulled her off, Lilith groaned and shivered. She willingly laid down and gazed up at him wearily as he loomed over her. "I think she's okay," Lilith said thoughtfully. "I don't like how she disrespects you so much though, master. As for jealous... maybe a little. There's something about her... I just can't place a finger on it..." Lilith sighed and closed her eyes, frowning as she tried to figure it out.

Ruth's middle finger slid into Amelia's pussy, causing her to moan and arch her back a little while gripping the sides of the tub. "R-Ruth, really. I've had enough pleasure for one day. You've had barely any attention..." She tried to reason with her, but Ruth smiled pleasantly while fingering Amelia's pussy slowly and said. "Master or Lilith will fuck me hard later. I've wanted to know what your pussy feels like..." Amelia blushed a little and glanced away, fighting back the urge to buck her hips a little.

Lance nodded. "I understand your concern. She'll be broken eventually. Believe it or not, but Ruth was a very tenacious pet her first few weeks." He said, smiling nostalgically. He always did love the breaking process, slowly stripping his pets of their will and making them totally dependent on him. He leaned down and kissed Lilith's nipple lightly. "Have you had enough for today, pet? Or will you join me in having a bit of fun with the other girls?" He offered with a sly grin.

A faint shiver ran down her back and a gasp escaped her lips as Lilith giggled. "I want to join you, master." She said eagerly.

"Your pussy is tight," Ruth whispered while sliding a second finger in, causing Amelia to gasp and lift her hips a little. Ruth moved closer and nibbled at Amelia's collar bone, then up to her neck. Amelia cringed a little and moved back, her body tightening slightly as she held back a moan. "Ohhh... is that a weak spot?" She murmured with a smile.

"K-Kind of..." Amelia replied, though her cheeks turned a rosy red and Ruth giggled, her hand moving around Amelia and pulling her close to her so she could get at her neck more. "Ah! R-Ruth... mmmh..." She clutched to the sides of the tub tighter as Ruth's fingers twirled around and rubbed inside her.

Lance grinned, revealing his cock replica but didn't give it to Lilith. He got up out of bed and helped Lilith up to her feet. "Then let's show the pets not to have fun without their master." He said, walking slowly to the bathroom and throwing the door open suddenly.

Lilith licked her lips, smirking and climbed off the bed with Lance's help and walked after him with a skip in her step. As soon as the door was flung open, Ruth let go of Amelia and pushed her across the tub, knocking her head against the faucet and causing her to yelp out in pain and clutch her head. "M-Master!" Ruth said in shock. Water splashed onto the floor and a new mountain of bubbles formed around them, burying Amelia in it and leaving Ruth's head just over a peak of it.

Back
Top Bottom