Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Can't Help Myself... [ Outsane x Noodlesoup ]

Amelia moaned and trembled as he pulled out from her. She grunted slightly and shuddered, her body relaxing again. She took that moment to mentally prepare for the sexual torture again and muttered. "You're a bastard." into the bed sheets.

"You brought this on yourself, pet. I might shorten your punishment if you're good, but you'll still be punished." He said, excited to get to the next few days of torture. His hot cock warmed her ass as it rubbed against her and he waited until she was calm before shoving his cock all the way into her pussy again.

Amelia could see the irony in the whole situation. She came down to Earth to take him back and have him punished, but instead she's the one being punished. She laid there, breathing deeply and staring at the mattress. What he said gave her an idea. She swallowed a bit and turned her head to look at him and gave him an alluring look. "Don't you like cumming? Don't you like the feel of a tight pussy squeezing your cock for its cum?" She asked, then bit her lip.

Lance was amused by her trying to tempt him but she wouldn't get out of it that easily. "Oh, I do. But I'm a patient demon. I can wait a week before cumming. Besides, I could just switch with Lilith while I cum inside Ruth later on." He said, spanking her. "I'm not that dense, pet." He started to fuck her slowly some more, building up her orgasm yet again.

She gasped, then gave a laugh after he slapped her ass. Amelia continued to look at him and said. "I know you aren't stupid, but I also know you have weaknesses too. I know you have to have something that will turn you on till you can't control yourself. You're just like every other demon," Amelia smiled, breathing slowly as his cock slid in and out of her tight pussy. "What's your turn on, master?" She asked quietly, suppressing a moan as he slid against a sweet spot.

"hmph, even if I was to cum inside you, I'll just pull out and cum on your back. Don't try to out smart me, pet. It's amusing at first, but it gets a little old." He leans down and whispers while he fucks her pussy a little faster, gyrating a little. "My turn on is when my slutty little pet breaks and finally becomes addicted to my fat cock. The thrill is immense and I love to make them beg."

Amelia moaned openly as he gyrated, rubbing against her sweet spot and causing her need to cum to rise. She shifted her hips a bit so he began pounding her sweet spot again and she spoke with a strained voice. "I think you like a bit of a challenge. Ah! Master!" Her orgasm shot up quickly that time.

He pulled out yet again, smirking down at her. Inside, he was absolutely exstatic. She was a lot smarter than he gave her credit for. "Oooo, looks like someone's got more than just a perfect body. Yah, I like a challange, but I don't lose. Ever." He whispered, thrusting his cock between her ass cheeks once again.

A smile came across her face and she turned back to face him again, panting hard and slowly coming down from her high. "I told you I'd be your number one pet." She breathed. A full-body shiver ran down her spine and she groaned. She felt exhausted. She wanted to stop, but knew he wouldn't give her the chance. She kept still as she struggled to try and catch her breath.

"Hmph, well, that still means you want to be my pet." He said, smirking. He waited until she was calm and then entered her pussy, this time going straight for her g-spot and thrusting hard but slow, his cock red hot and rock hard inside her.

"Looks like some one's got more than just a fat cock," she breathed with a coy smile on her lips. Once he thrust into her, she moaned loudly and dug her fists into the mattress while clenching her hands. Her sexual frustration was nearing its peak to where she couldn't handle it anymore. Amelia forced herself to breathe slowly to contain herself. She was enjoying this word-play with Lance, surprisingly. She enjoyed cumming a lot more, though.

Lance was liking this little challenge quite a bit. "Haha, it's almost as if you thought the demon who captured three angels without getting caught was stupid." He leaned down and nipped at her neck with his fangs, fucking her harder and harder, driving her to the edge, even closer than before, so close she thought she'd cum, before pulling out just in time.

There was nothing Linka could say in retort to that without being completely out of line. As he nipped at her, Linka groaned, feeling her whole body heat up. She was so close. Just inches away and he pulled out. "NO! Master, please," she cried out, dropping to the bed and panting hard, writhing. "Master, please. No more. Let me cum. I need it!" She begged, turning around to look at him.

Lance grinned, seeing her will begin to crumble. "I told you you'd be punished. I'm going to do this over and over and over until you know never to disrespect me again." He reentered her quickly, her body hardly even come down from her near orgasm and he fucked her only a few times before she returned to the edge and then he pulled out again, making her repeat the punishment.

Amelia cried out again as he pulled out from her, not having the chance to have recovered and being driven to the edge once more to be denied. She panted a few times before saying. "I know, but it's still fun to hear me beg, isn't it?" She asked. A wicked idea came to mind and she pressed her legs together firmly and slid her arm down between her and the mattress and began to play with herself, rubbing her clit and sliding her finger into her pussy. She bit her lip, knowing he'd probably stop her, but she enjoyed going against Lance almost as much as he enjoyed a challenge.

Lance smirked, grabbing her wrists and pulling them up over her head, pinning them there. "You are so very naughty, pet. What am I going to do with you?" He asked, his cock entering her and then pulling all the way out slowly over and over, keeping her right in the middle of calm and cumming.

Amelia groaned and squirmed, her senses being assaulted by the slow tease. She breathed deeply, whining every now and then while she exhaled. "Whatever you want to me... I'm your pet." She murmured in exhaustion. The constant highs and plummets were getting to her physically. She inhaled deeply, exhaling with a jagged breath and squeezing her eyes shut. She knew what she had to do, but she still had too much pride to say it, plus, it'd probably be a lie. She loved putting up a fight, even though she shouldn't.

Lance grinned down at her, now shoving his cock into her asshole. Holding it there, he leaned down and kissed her neck. "Yes, you are. Which is why I'm not worried that you're not completely broken. Just a few more hours of punishment, and I'll let you cum."

Another static charge ran down her spine as he kissed her. She couldn't believe how much she enjoyed his lips on her. Amelia peeked an eye at him and nodded. "Yes master, of course," she knew that once she was allowed to cum it would be the most releasing feeling ever. Perhaps being denied like that wasn't such a bad thing... she'd find out in a few more hours. As he thrusted into her ass, Amelia let out a yelp in surprise. She shivered and panted from the sudden shock of her tight hole being forced open so suddenly.

Lance fucked her for hours, driving her to the edge over and over again only to pull out and deny her her release. He did this over and over, in all kinds of positions until she was practically drooling. He was currently fucking her pussy in missionary, licking and kissing her nipples. He looked up into her lust filled eyes and grinned. "Do you want to cum on master's cock?"

Amelia looked down at him, returning the gaze into his eyes while panting deeply. Inhaling sharply, she said. "Yes, master. I want to cum on your cock. I want you to feel the hours of tension released on your cock. I feel like I could cum so hard..." Amelia was holding herself up quite well for having endured countless ours of climax denial. She felt like she was fit to burst, like any movement would trigger her orgasm. She could have only hoped, though.

Lance flipped her over, pinning her down to the bed so he could do all the work while he fucked her wildly, pounding into her harder than ever so he could feel her sweet orgasm around him. He came hard inside her to intensify her orgasm even more as he fucked her like an animal. Their flesh slapped together loudly, nearly waking the other two pets.

Amelia's nails dug into the palm of her hands as she was flipped over and fucked hard. Her panted heavily as he repeatedly pounded against her sweet spots. As he exploded in her, it triggered the gateway to her orgasm. Her pussy walls tightened around his cock, clinging to it and nearly making it impossible to move. Their mixed juices dripped from her pussy as it throbbed from the climax, squeezing on his thick shaft.

Amelia buried her face into the bed as she cried out louder than she ever had, doing so released even more tension. Once she stopped, she turned her head and looked down at Lance and said between deep breaths. "I was... so wrong... You are way better with a cock... than anyone could be..."

Lance grinned, lying down next to her and wrapping her in his powerful arms. "That's better. Thank you pet." He looked over at Lilith and Ruth and laughed quietly. "Look at those two, I don't think they even know what's going on."

Amelia lifted her head slightly after settling in to his arms and gave a breathless chuckle before dropping her head down to the bed wearily and closed her eyes, moving closer to his hold on her and working on catching her breath. "They have no idea they just missed the biggest cumming they'll ever see." she said with her eyes closed and a smile on her face.

Back
Top Bottom