Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Can't Help Myself... [ Outsane x Noodlesoup ]

Lance thought for a moment. "Well, first things first, Lilith, Ruth, warm her up for me. Make sure she doesn't cum though." He says, stretching a bit. He hadn't fucked for a week straight in a long time. Sure, he knew he was more than up to it, but he didn't want to be sore afterward. After he'd stretched, he watched the girls tease Amelia, happy to see them so enthusiastic.

Lilith and Ruth moved over to Amelia, pinning her down so she couldn't escape. Ruth moved down to her pussy and began to lightly trace her fingers around the slit, causing Amelia to flinch a little to the touch. Lilith began to nibble and lick her nipples, getting them hard.

Lilith moved up to her ear and lightly nibbled on it as well and whispered. "You're going to enjoy this. This was my favourite part," Amelia moved to headbutt Lilith, but she pulled back before she could strike her and laughed. "It's okay. We'll be good sisters soon."

Ruth glanced up to Amelia and said. "Please, relax hun. We'll take care of you." Amelia was about to protest, but Ruth rubbed against her clit, causing a spasm of pleasure to shoot up her. Ruth leaned down and began to lick Amelia's clit. Amelia cringed and tried to move away, but Ruth was holding her down pretty well. "Mmmm. I taste some of the master in there. Lilith, is that your cock juices?" She continued to lick her, moving her tongue inside her pussy a little then pulling out to tease again.

"I dunno. I haven't tasted myself. Maybe while master fucks Amelia you can have a taste?" Lilith replied, giggling.

Amelia groaned, "Oh God..." and closed her eyes as the teasing continued, her body becoming sufficiently aroused.

Lance grins, moving in to join in the teasing. His rock hard and searing hot as he pushes it past Amelia's lips, over her tongue and then down her throat, pushing as far as he could before pulling back, then thrusting forward, repeating this over and over until his cock was soaked in her spit. He reached down and rubbed her pussy, being sure to keep her from cumming.

As Lance's fingers moved down to Amelia's pussy, Ruth continued to lick around her wet pussy lips a bit more and teased her master's fingers a bit with her tongue then giggled. "Sorry master. I'm just a little bit horny from before. I never got to finish." Ruth resumed teasing Amelia's pussy with both her tongue and fingers. She saw her inner walls shiver and she sat up and pinched her inner thigh, causing a muffled cry. "I'm sorry, Amelia, but you were about to cum."

Lilith had moved so she was on the other side of Amelia, still pinching, licking, and lightly sucking on her nipples.

Amelia forced herself not to gag as he began fucking her face. She gulped down air in between thrusts and squeezed her eyes shut, trying to maintain her composure.

Lance pushed forward and held his cock all the way down Amelia's throat, making her hold her breath for a bit. He turned to Lilith. "Lilith, go help your sister. Her pussy is just soooo wet." He said, gesturing toward Ruth. He looked down at Amelia as he resumed fucking her face and grinned. "Watch carefully, pet. They're about to cum all over eachother."

As he forced her to hold her breath, she glared up at him. This wasn't going to break her. If anything, it'd make her stronger.

Lilith got up immediately after Lance told her what to do and grabbed Ruth and pulled her down, looming over top of her as she shoved her hard cock into Ruth's wet pussy. Ruth moaned loudly and gripped the bed sheets and Lilith had her way with Ruth, being every bit of rough as Ruth loved.

Amelia gasped for air once she was able to and squeezed her eyes shut, turning her face slightly so she couldn't watch them.

Lance turned her head so she was forced to watch Ruth and Lilith as he went down and licked her pussy with his long, slithery tongue, wetting her pussy even more. "See that, pet? Don't you want that? For me to ravage you until you cum hard all over my cock?"

As he moved down to lick her, she gasped and moaned, arching her back slightly. How could his tongue affect her this much? Amelia watched as the two ladies fucked, panting deeply and feeling her pussy drip with her juices. She wanted so badly to say no, but her body spoke over her reasoning. "Yes... I want to be fucked like that..."

Lilith grabbed both of Ruth's breasts and kneaded them hard, pinching the nipples tight as she pushed her cock harder into her pussy. When Amelia spoke, Ruth smiled and turned to her and grabbed her hand. "That's right, honey. Just let go. It'll be better that way. Ah!" Lilith struck her sweet spot and she grinned down to Ruth.

"You liked it right there, did you Ruth baby?" She asked while sensing out the spot again and rubbing against it hard. Ruth writhed and moaned wildly as Lilith teased her. "Want me to pound you hard right there?"

"Yes! Fuck me hard! Pound my sweet spot! Make me cum all over your cock, Lilith!" Ruth cried out. Lilith grinned and teased her more, loving the sound of her beg.

Lance grinned. "Well, I can try, but you won't be allowed to cum." He moves around and wedges himself between her legs, his cock pressed hard against her entrance. He thrust forward slowly, his cock forcing it's way into Amelia's pussy. He held it inside for a moment, then started thrusting, speeding up slowly as he teased her nipples, pinching and twisting them.

Amelia clenched her jaw and arched her back as Lance moved into her, parting her pussy walls to make room for his cock. She panted with each slow thrust, feeling him move around inside her easily. Maybe if she could fight off the urge to cum it wouldn't be as torturous? Amelia moaned and leaned her chest forward as he twisted her sensitive nipples, feeling the sensation bubble forward already.

Lilith moved away slightly from Ruth, her cock still inside her about half way. "Flip over, Ruth. I want to fuck you from behind." Ruth did as Lilith instructed, swinging her leg around and holding herself up on her hands and knees. Lilith shook her head and gently pushed Ruth down and lifted her ass up and stood up, holding Ruth's hips tightly. She began to thrust into Ruth hard that way, panting and moaning and causing Ruth to squirm and writhe, crying out in pure ecstasy.

Lance fucked Amelia steadily harder, making her moan in ecstasy at the sensation. He reached around her and inserted a finger inside here asshole, sucking on her nipple hungrily. "I'm going to make sure you never want to get off my cock."

Amelia groaned and curved her back as his finger entered her. She reached up and gripped his arms, breathing deeply from the pleasure she was feeling. As he thrusted against her hard, she felt her inner walls begin to tighten up, slowly clamping on his cock. Before she could stop herself, she cried out, "I'm close!" while leaning her head back against the bed.

Lilith groaned as she felt her cock pulse. Ruth gazed up to her and said. "Hold on, Lilith! We need to cum together!"

"I know, Ruth. You just feel so... good." She said with a strained voice, trying to hold back her cum. Lilith searched around again for her g-spot. Once she found it, she began to beat against it hard. The immense pleasure was more than Ruth could handle and she came hard around Lilith's cock. Feeling Ruth's pussy clamp around her, Lilith cried out, cumming hard into Ruth's pussy and filling her up too. Lilith gave a few more good thrusts, causing both women to moan wearily before she pulled out and sat back, panting and smiling.

Lance immediately pulled out, robbing Amelia of her climax as his cock glistened with her juices. "Oh no you don't. You'll cum when I allow it. Remember that feeling pet, you'll be feeling it for quite some time." He turned her face so she could see Lilith and Ruth cum together. "See what you're missing?"

As he pulled out, Amelia cried out "No!" and began to gasp and pant, writhing with the sexual frustration of being denied an orgasm. She quickly regained her composure and took a long, deep, jagged breath while staring coldly at Lance, her lips pursed together tightly. She had already given away a lot, telling him she didn't enjoy it at all. Silently, Amelia vowed to keep herself quiet. Not give anything away, maybe he'd get bored with it and stop fucking her.

Lilith sat up and straddled Ruth's stomach and played with her breasts a bit, gently, knowing Ruth was extremely sensitive after cumming. "I want to fuck these big tits of yours, Ruth."

Ruth looked down to Lilith and smiled. "Only if you spray your cum all over me."

Amelia groaned and rolled her eyes while Lilith giggled and held Ruth's breasts together and began to slowly slide her cock between them. Her breasts completely enveloped her shaft and then some, proving how well-endowed she was.

Lance reentered Amelia just as she rolled her eyes, grinning down at her. "You're not done yet, pet. You'll be begging me to let you cum by tonight, but I still won't let you until your punishment is over." He said, groaning at her tightness. She was incredibly tight and he wasn't a big fan of not being able to cum either, but he could hold out for weeks if he wanted.

As he slid into her, she could feel her pussy's resistance on him and she clenched her teeth, squeezing her eyes shut. She was sensitive from being so close to an orgasm before, Amelia could feel every inch of him inside her. It took all her willpower to keep her jaw clamped shut and not make any noise.

Lilith, on the other hand, moaned loudly while bucking her hips on Ruth's chest, her breasts squeezed together as she moved. "Ruth baby, you feel so soft. Oh God, this is so much better than fucking your pussy." Ruth smiled and leaned down. Every time Lilith's cock peaked from her breasts, she'd lick and suck on the tip, causing another moan from Lilith. "Like that, Ruth baby. You're gonna make me cum so hard like that." Lilith coaxed.

Lance began thrusting slowly, leaning down and kissing Amelia's neck. "You hear that? That word again? 'cum,' cum cum cum cum cum." He repeated, letting her know exactly what she was missing. He pinched at her nipples and pulled at them.

Amelia let out a small gasp as he kissed her neck. His slow, deliberate thrusts drove her madder than being denied the orgasm. She turned her head to look at Lilith and Ruth. She panted a little, feeling herself start to give in, but as he pinched her nipples, she was reminded to not make a noise. She clenched her jaw shut again, only letting out the slightest cry of ecstasy, and squeezed her eyes shut, breathing hard through her nose.

Ruth arched her back and moaned a little as Lilith leaned down and began to bite at her nipples, still fucking her breasts rather hard. "Hold your tits, Ruth. I'll make you cum with me too." She glanced over to Amelia with a smirk and leaned back, her fingers began to play with Ruth's clit, pinching the swollen nub and causing Ruth to groan and writhe, pushing her breasts together around Lilith's thrusting cock.

Lance could tell he was driving Amelia insane and loved every second of it, making her writhe and gasp, even if she muffled her voice. He let go of her tits and decided on a different approach. He kept fucking her slowly, gently rubbing her tits in circles and licking her neck with his long tongue. "I know you, pet. Inside and out. I know you want more, want me to pound you, to ravage you, to ruin you, but I won't. Not until you're punished."

Amelia gasped again and squeezed her eyes shut, trying to pull herself away from his tongue. "And what about-ah! ... what about you," she asked after regaining some of her composure. She looked at him side-long, breathing deeply through her nose. "What happens when you need to cum? You can't stop fucking me, but you can't risk cumming if I'm close." Her eyes squeezed shut and she resisted the urge to buckle her hips.

"Ruth, I'm close!" Lilith said through clenched teeth. She pushed two fingers into Ruth's pussy, feeling her wetness and gasping while Ruth continued to lick and suck on just the tip of her cock. Just thee more thrusts before Lilith's cock exploded, shooting a few strings of cum onto Ruth's face. She licked the bit off her lips and leaned down, sucking on the tip of Lilith's cock again, causing her to cry out. Ruth then flipped Lilith over and she was straddling her, Lilith's cock still somewhat hard, hard enough to get Ruth to cum. Ruth positioned herself till Lilith's cock was against her slit, then pushed down on her, riding Lilith hard right from the start. The smaller angel gasped and moaned loudly.

Lance smirked. She had a point. But he leaned down and whispered. "I can hold out for weeks if I really wanted to. I only cum so fast because it pleases my pets. Two demons will have sex for weeks, even months, before cumming." He explained, thrusting just a bit faster now. He began prodding at her sweet spots one by one, leaving long pauses between each thrust so she didn't cum.

Amelia frowned, but once he started to poke and prod against her sensitive spots, she exhaled and clenched her jaw shut tighter, but it didn't help the moans that could be heard and the writhing of her body. Her hands reached up above her as she arched her back deeply and clutching the bed sheets above her head. She could handle a lot of torture, but that was not one of them.

As Ruth continued to ride Lilith, she noticed her eyes start to glaze over again. Ruth tapped her face and said. "Not yet! H-Hold on. We're almost done!"

Lilith found some new life and grabbed Ruth's hips and forced them down on her shaft as she pushed upward. Both women moaned and maintained the tempo until both came hard. They froze for a moment before Lilith pumped into her a few more times and collapsed, falling onto the bed and closing her eyes, panting hard. Ruth fell to the side opposite of Lilith and closed her eyes, too, breathing deeply as she was completely worn out for now.

Lance was having way too much fun right now. He always loved breaking his pets. It'd only taken a few hours for Lilith and Ruth had lasted two days. He was anxious to see how Amelia would fare. He suddenly flipped Amelia onto her stomach and held her ass down against the bed as he fucked her, squeezing her ass cheeks hard as he did so. "You see them over there? They came again. Would't you love to feel that again?"

"No!" She cried out instantly in response. She buried her face into the bed and clutched the bed sheets. Her toes curled and she groaned into the bed. She wouldn't give up yet. It wasn't her limit. She could take more than this. Her pussy began to clench again, this time she kept her mouth shut and didn't say anything, hoping he wouldn't notice.

Lance noticed her pussy tighten up and knew she was close. With a loud pop he pulled out quickly, robbing her once again of sweet release. He rested his cock between her ass cheeks and rocked gently back and forth, waiting for her to come down from her near orgasm.

Back
Top Bottom