Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Can't Help Myself... [ Outsane x Noodlesoup ]

Lilith smiled to her master and nodded, moving over to the next room. She returned with a crimson red collar with a tag and a very revealing dress that looked more like lingerie, it was short enough to reveal the lower part of her ass, thin straps and a built in bra. The skinny girl handed Amelia the clothing while still smiling. She put on the dress and held the collar and said. "I'm not wearing this." and handed it back to Lilith.

"Either you can put it on or I will," she said with a smile, trying to sound nice, but even Amelia heard the threat in that. Amelia tore the tag off the collar and put it on herself bitterly. As Lance sat down, Lilith and Amelia turned and watched, both with mild jealousy.

Ruth giggled happily and pulled off the shirt she wore and hiked the skirt up so it rested around her hips. She moved over to the couch and keeled her legs on either side of his lap and held his cock in her hand, positioning it. "This way, master? Will you be rough with your pet?" Even as she spoke, her puss grew wet and puckered, wanting to feel his cock inside her.

Lance nodded. "That's right, pet, just like that." He grinned and noticed the other girls looking jealous. He pulled Ruth down on his cock hard, filling her completely in one thrust. Her pussy was already soaked as he fucked her. "Maybe, if she doesn't behave." He whispered. He grabbed her big tits and squeezed, squishing them.

Her back arched and she cried out with pleasure, she moved her hips so he pounded around inside her. Ruth held on to his arms as he squeezed them hard and she moaned more, her tight pussy clenched a little around his cock, though she was wet enough that there was little resistance. She suddenly stopped and pushed her hips against him and held still, looking at him and begged. "Please master, spank Ruth. She is misbehaving and not letting the master fuck."

Amelia watched for as long as she could before turning away. Lilith grabbed her chin and forced her to look and said. "Oh no. You have to watch. Take notes. See what the master likes. You're going to have to please him too, now." Amelia watched reluctantly and noticed the brand on Ruth's ass as well. It shouldn't have surprised her, but it did. They were all stuck. She wondered how long they were his slaves and how long it took for him to break them.

Lance grinned with a look of sadistic lust as she held herself down with all her might. He raised a hand high in the air and brought it down with so much force it left a red hand print immediately. As she yelped, she lost her grip and Lance pushed her to the floor, grabbing her legs and spreading them wide as he fucked her in this new dominating position. "Ruth has been a bad, bad girl. Looks like master needs to break her." He says evilly, glancing at Lilith. "And you'll be next."

She hit the floor hard and writhed with ecstasy as his cock plowed into her. Ruth placed her hands on the top of her chest to keep her breasts from moving around too much and gazed down at Lance. Her moans intensified each time he thrusted into her, his hips slapping against her voluptuous ass. "Yes master! Break Ruth!" She cried out, feeling the bubbling sensation of her orgasm nearing.

Amelia watched in mild horror at the show Ruth displayed and was able to turn away after Lance spoke to Lilith. She withdrew her hand from her chin and began to stroke herself, getting ready for Lance. "Yes, master! I'll be ready for you." She said excitedly. Amelia moved away from Lilith and up against the wall behind her. Despite how disturbing it was, she couldn't help but think about how his cock felt inside her and wanted to switch places with Ruth desperately, but perhaps not while he was being so rough. Her cheeks began to turn pink as her heart pumped, she attempted to hide her arousal with her hair and glanced away, though watched from the corner of her eye.

He fucked Ruth hard, pulling her up and holding her ass in his arms, fucking her as she hung helplessly. Then, just to mess with Amelia, He pinned Ruth to the wall right beside her and fucked her even harder. "Tell my new pet just how great life here is, Ruth. If you do a good job you can have a treat."

As she hung there, her tongue lolled out and she panted hard. As she was pinned against the wall and promised a treat, Ruth moaned loudly and looked at Amelia, who had moved to the corner and stared with wide eyes. "Oh it's soo great here! Master fucks you until you can barely move and then we get to take care of him and if we do well then he gives us a treat. We please master and he pleases us back. You'll never want anything but master's dick," she quickly turned back and panted heavily. "Ah! Master! I'm going to cum. Please, will master let his pet cum around his demon cock?"

He pet her head as he fucked her, his eyes possessing an almost paternal pride. "Of course, pet. Cum over my cock all you want." He says, releasing his seemingly limitless cum inside her, overflowing. He fucked her hard as he came and when he had released all his cum, he gently let her go and she slid down the wall and onto her butt. "Lilith, are you ready? You know your pussy is the tightest." He asks, aware that if he really tried he could fuck Lilith unconscious.

As Lance came inside her, Ruth's pussy tightened around him and she groaned out in ecstasy. She held still as he struck against her sensitive pussy and only moved when he was done, a smile on her face as she sat on the floor panting heavily. Amelia moved away from the corner and glanced to Lilith as she asked, "I'm ready, master. Where will you take me?" Her pussy was dripping, she had to get very wet for Lance to get inside her without causing any pain.

Amelia was to the hallway entrance, ready to move down it. Ruth looked up and spoke breathlessly. "Noo. Don't go, Amelia. Stay! Master will want you, too!" Amelia silently shook her head, gulping hard and glanced down to the hallway again.

Lance was already behind Amelia, stroking her pussy and breast. "Pet..Were you going somewhere?" He asked, a slight hint of malice in his voice. "Or are you becoming jealous already? I was going to fuck you next, silly." He suddenly got an idea. He picked her up, carrying her over to stare at Lilith as she spread her pussy lips. He slid his cock in between her thighs, holding her still as he pressed the head of his cock against Lilith's tight asshole. "You're going to help me fuck your new sister." He said, his cock still brushing against her sensitive slit.

Amelia exhaled slightly as he stroked her and retorted, "I'm not a pet. My name is Amelia." As he picked her up, she did little to fight back, knowing it would be a useless fight. As he put her between him and Lilith, she tensed up.

Lilith reached over and grabbed her nipples, pinching them hard and caused Amelia to cry out. "Mmmm. You're so soft and squishy. I'm so jealous," Lilith said while licking Amelia's neck. She pulled away, moving closer to Lance, but Lilith grabbed her close and looked up to him and said. "We're ready, master."

Lance nodded and thrusted forward, his cock stretching Lilith's tiny pussy as he buried himself inside. He always loved the noises Lilith made, still being so small even after so many fuckings. He grinned as their clits rubbed together nicely. In this position he could force Lilith and Amelia's bodies togather so they could play with eachother all they liked.
((You're doing great at this whole 3 character thing))

((Thanks, lol. You're really testing my abilities. I don't usually RP girl on girl either. Most experiences have been unpleasant. I guess it's different with me controlling the girls.))

As he drove into her pussy, Lilith's body tightened up and she made a small whining noise. He slid in easily, but his cock stretched her body, causing a slight bulge in her. Her grip tightened on Amelia, but relaxed once the pleasure set in. Amelia couldn't move away at all. She panted a little as their clits rubbed together, the feeling was strange to Amelia, but Lilith seemed to take it in stride, like she did it with Ruth before.

Lilith reached up and took one of Amelia's perked nipples in her mouth and reached down to her ass, forcing her to move her hips against her. Both women moaned a little, but Amelia tried to fight back. "Just relax and go with it, Amelia," Lilith coaxed, her cheeks burning with desire. "You'll feel so much better if you do. Don't fight it."

Lance slammed hard into Lilith, pushing them even closer in the process as he fucked Lilith's tight hole. He nipped at Amelia's ear and looked down. "Look down, Pet, it looks like your fucking your sister. How naughty." He fucked harder, his shaft running along Amelia's slit rapidly.

Lilith moaned loudly, almost as if she were screaming. Amelia squeezed her eyes shut and turned away, her hips forcibly grinding against Lilith's. She shivered as Lance's lips touched her ear and she did as she was told, glancing down to their hips and then to Lilith. She exhaled and gulped as she began to move her hips on her own accord, moving them in sync with Lance's thrusting so Lilith's pussy was stimulated both inside and out.

The skinnier angel's hands let go of Amelia's butt and grabbed her tits again and squeezed them. Amelia panted a little, and grinded her hips harder, shivering at the sensation of both the grinding and Lance's cock sliding along her slit.

"M-Master! You feel so good! You both are making me feel so good! I'm going to cum!" Lilith cried out while still playing with Amelia's boobs.

Lance grinned as Amelia joined in, thrusting her hips lewdly, making it really look like she was the one fucking Lilith. He slammed harder inside, leaned forward and pushing Amelia forward in the process. "Yes, pet, cum for your master so Amelia can feel your slutty juices all over her pussy." He said, releasing his load inside Lilith's tight pussy.

As Lance finished inside her, Lilith groaned and arched her back, her pussy pulsing around him. Amelia could feel both their juices pour from Lilith's pussy and she shivered a little. As they paused, Lilith's body trembled hard and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Amelia panicked and caught her before she fell over. "L-Lilith?" She breathed in confusion.

"It's okay, Amelia. She'll be fine. She's just over worked." Ruth said, starting to get up and took Lilith, pulling her off of Lance's cock.

Amelia was still breathing deeply and swallowed, slowly turning to face Lance. She hadn't cum, but she wanted to.

Lance saw the desire in her eyes and crossed his arms. "Well? When a pet wants her itch scratched, she must beg." He demanded, looking her right in the eyes as he stood over her, cock still rock hard. He looked at Ruth and pointed to the spot next to Amelia. "Show her how it's done, would you Ruth?"

More begging. Amelia glanced down, inwardly cursing. Would she have to beg all the time she wanted to be satisfied?

Ruth put Lilith down on the couch and walked back over to them and knelt down beside Amelia and clasped her hands together so her breasts squished together. "Please, master! Fill my pussy with your big cock! Fuck me until we cum and you pour your hot cum inside me till it overflows from my pussy!" Ruth sounded like she genuinely needed to have Lance's cock inside her, even though having been ravaged just moments ago.

Amelia struggled with the pleas. She was a proud angel, and begging was beneath her, but she wanted to cum so badly. "P-Please, master," she said. "F-Fuck my tight pussy. Fuck me and fill me with your cum. I want to be pounded by your massive c-cock." She couldn't believe what she was saying. Her face blushed and she bit her lip. Ruth gave her a smile and a nod.

Lance was pleased by Ruth mentoring her new sister in bonds and could tell she wanted even more. But first things first, Amelia wanted to cum more than any of them, he could see it in her eyes. "Very good, pets. Thank you, Ruth." He said, smiling down and petting Ruth's head. "Now, let's see how quick I can make your new sister cum." he said, winking as he moved to Amelia and picked her up off the floor, turning her around and propping her hands against the couch, his cock plunging into her pussy from behind.

Ruth smiled and murmured a 'you're welcome' as he patted her head. She giggled and watched as he carried Amelia off to the couch.

Amelia obeyed him guiding her to the couch and held onto it. As he thrust into her, she leaned back and exhaled sharply. As Lance began to thrust into her, she breathed heavily and moaned, closing her eyes and gripping the couch tightly. She stood on her tip toes and leaned her upper torso against the couch and moved against his thrusts, pushing him deeper inside her wet pussy and letting him pound harder against her.

Lance kept fucking her hard, feeling her buck against his thrusts in sheer delight. He slapped her ass lightly, smiling down at her lust. "How do you like it, pet? Isn't it worth the begging for this kind of pleasure?" He asked, noticing Lilith stirring in her sleep. SHe must be having a very active dream, he thought.

Amelia moaned and tried her best not to squirm again. The pleasure was overwhelming. She nodded, unable to find her words at first, then said, "Yes! It feels amazing!" Her pussy began to pulse slightly as she felt her climax close. Amelia squeezed her eyes shut and shivered. It was too soon to cum. Again, Lance struck a sweet spot and she cried out in pure pleasure. She dropped her head onto the couch and breathed hard. "I'm... I'm going to cum!" She moaned.

Ruth watched from where they were before, biting her lip and shifting a bit, wanting to see them both cum.

Lance could feel her about to cum as Amelia squeezed down on him, trying to force the cum out of him. It worked. His fucking sped up to blinding speed as his cum shot straight into her womb, making him groan with satisfaction as he filled her to the brim.

As he sped up, she gasped breathlessly and her limbs began to stiffen. Her arms held her up and she arched her back deeply, angling her body slightly as she climaxed hard around his cock, her pussy walls clenching around his cock tightly. Amelia gasped as her limbs shook and she slowly lowered to her knees, his cock sliding out of her as she did and their juices dripping from her pussy. She held herself up on the back of the couch while panting heavily from having cum so intensely.

Ruth got up and walked over to the couch and touched Amelia's hand. "Are you okay, Amelia?" She asked. Amelia could only nod, having no breath to speak.

Lilith stirred some more when Ruth got near, still feeling exhausted from her fuck, but the sounds and movement was causing her to drift to consciousness slightly.

Back
Top Bottom