Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Can't Help Myself... [ Outsane x Noodlesoup ]

Lance laughed at Ruth's reaction, walking slowly to the tub and looking down at the mountain of bubbles that engulfed her, his cock throbbing hard. "Oh, Ruth, my pet, I won't punish you for pleasuring your sister without my permission. Harshly. I simply came to check on you two. Lilith truly enjoyed her turn with master but...I feel like I haven't given all of you a proper turn." He said, reaching into the tub and draining a little water so to avoid too much splashing.

"I just had a turn with you. A few turns. I think Ruth is due for some attention." Amelia said. Just as she finished, Lilith leaned over the tub and traced her finger across her wet skin and whispered. "Does that mean you want a turn with me?" She smirked as Amelia moved away from her, closer to Ruth and shook her head.

"I'd much rather a turn with the bed... and actually sleeping on it." Amelia said. Ruth smirked and grabbed a hold of Amelia and played a little with her pussy lips again, causing her to stifle back a moan. "Aww, but I got you all warmed up..." Ruth said with a smile.

Lance grinned widely, reaching out and lifting Ruth easily out of the tub and into his strong arms, despite the fact that she was the biggest of the three. "I know, pet. Which is why Ruth is coming with me. Lilith, stay here and get cleaned up. You too, Amelia." He discreetly dropped his cock replica into the bath tub, making a splash. "Whoops." He said with a wink, walking out of the room with the still wet Ruth. He wasn't sure which girl would get the cock, Amelia or Lilith, but he didn't care. Either way they'd be having quite a good time

Ruth clung on to Lance and smiled at the two girls as he lifted her up. She waved at them as he walked off with her out of the bathroom.

Amelia saw the cock replica fall into the tub and she quickly grabbed it and hid it behind her back, pressing it against the side of the tub. Lilith glared at her and smirked. "Oh, are we going to play a game, Amelia?" She asked while climbing into the tub slowly.

"We aren't playing a game, Lilith. We're going to get cleaned up and just go to bed." Amelia stated matter-of-factly. Lilith grinned while moving closer to Amelia until they were just inches away.

"Ohh. I see. So you want to wear it this time..." She purred, causing Amelia's eyes to widen and she stuttered. "N-No! I don't want either of us to!"

Lilith smirked and wedged her hand around Amelia's back, grabbing the replica and sticking her knee between her legs. She pushed down against her slit and tugged on the replica. Amelia let go of it and gasped, causing Lilith to smirk. Instead of putting it on herself, she pushed the base of the cock into her pussy and it attached. She gasped and tried to pull it off, but it wouldn't budge and only caused a bit of pain. "Too bad for you, only master can take it off and he'll only do that after you've made very, very good use of it..." Lilith said while climbing onto Amelia's lap and keeping herself up with the sides of the tub. Her slit hovered above Amelia's cock and gently rubbed against the tip, causing Amelia to gasp again and hold back a moan. "Feels good, doesn't it? Almost better than being fucked in your pussy, huh?" Amelia refused to respond and only turned away from Lilith.

Lance carried Ruth away like a dark knight, walking to the bedroom with her so they could have the nice, comfy bed to themselves. He laid her down and licked her nipple with his long tongue. "You have been a very good girl today, pet. Being so patient and letting the others have the fun. You deserve master all to yourself." He said, pinching her nipples and pulling gently on her tits, licking his lips with an appetite for some rough fucking.

Ruth smiled up at Lance and gasped, moaning loudly as his tongue flicked out and licked her perky, sensitive nipple. "Ahh. Yes, master. Please! Will you fuck your pet hard?" She asked in a begging tone, wanting so badly to be satisfied.

"Do you want my pussy yet, Amelia?" Lilith asked. She had teased Amelia's cock, rubbing her wet clit against it and pushing down so only the head was in her tight hole, then pulled back quickly causing a poping sound. Amelia was struggling to contain herself. The sensation was beyond anything she had felt before.

"N-No..." she moaned. Amelia panted from the torture and from the strain of holding herself back. She watched as Lilith moved down on her again and she found her limit. Unable to contain herself any longer, Amelia reached over to Lilith's hips and gripped them tightly then pushed her down entirely on her cock, pushing her hips upward so she could reach inside Lilith better. Both angels moaned at the powerful sensation and they began to move to a quick tempo right off. Lilith clutched on to Amelia as she moved her, forcing the pace at her own liking, which seemed to work for both women.

Lance could hear the girls in the other room fucking and splashing wildly and he grinned, nipping at Ruth's ear. "What do you think, pet? You think I'd go easy on you? No, I'm going to make you squirm and scream just like I do every time I fuck you. I'm going to remind you just how much you need my cock. Just like our first time." He said, his mind wandering to that nostalgic night so many years ago when he found and raped his first pet, Ruth. He had fucked her so hard she'd passed out and he was afraid he may have killed her. But as he looked at her unconscious face he laughed at the wide, dimwitted smile plastered to her face. Those were the days.

"No, master. Don't go easy on me! Do what you want to your pet! She can take it! Your pet wants it rough." Ruth begged, squirming under him. Ruth was anxious. She wanted this so badly and had been so patient, but she wasn't sure how much more patient she could be. Of course, she'd never do anything to outright break his rules... nothing major, anyway.

Amelia pushed Lilith down hard onto her cock and held her there. She then began to grind their hips together and watched the bulge in the smaller angel's belly grow slightly then shrink. Lilith groaned and clutched Amelia's shoulders tightly, trying to pull up, but Amelia was searching for her sweet spot.

Her search was rewarded when Lilith's body stiffened and she gasped sharply, then let out a loud moan. Amelia smirked a little and began to pound against her sensitive spot, instantly pushing Lilith to orgasm. Lilith groaned long and collapsed against Amelia. "Th-that was so g-" She was cut off by Amelia getting up to her knees and pushing Lilith against the other side of the tub, her shoulder under the faucet. "I'm not done with you yet, Lilith." She said and began to pump into her from that angle. Lilith was already fatigued from the orgasm, so she panted heavily and raised one hand to grip the faucet while the other held onto the edge of the tub.

Lance smiled at Ruth's reaction, realizing that she deserved her satisfaction now. "Alright, pet, you asked for it." He said simply, suddenly forcing his giant cock all the way into her pussy and pumping in and out of her, making a wet, lewd sound with every thrust of his hips. He made sure to give it to her nice and hard.

As Lance began to pound into her, Ruth moaned loudly and writhed under his force, gasping and gripping the bed sheets tightly. She could feel he slap of their hips and the force he pushed into her, pounding her pussy hard and fast, just the way she liked it. "Y-Yes, master! This feels so good!" She cried out.

Amelia could feel Lilith's pussy tighten around her cock and she exhaled a little. "Is that the spot, Lilith?" She was answered with a nod and a loud moan as she continued to stroke against it. Lilith's body tightened around Amelia's shaft and she said. "Cum for me again, Lilith." She was obeyed almost immediately as her pussy tightened around Amelia's cock. Amelia slowed down just a bit before moving her over to the other side of the tub, laying down and having Lilith on top again. "You're almost done, Lilith. I'm getting close..." Amelia said a little breathlessly as she began to buck her hips against Lilith, who was starting to show signs of fatigue and almost passing out.

Lance loved fucking Ruth. With her he could let loose on her durable pussy, her cushiony body with just the perfect layer of fat. She was thin but curvy, perfect for rough demonic fucking. He grinned, his hips moving faster and harder against her sexy pussy. "That's it, pet. You've been such a good girl, I'm tempted to kiss you. Would you like that?" He asked, grinning down at her.

((you want me to take over Lilith now?))

((After this one you can when she wakes up. Lol.))

Ruth cried out loudly as he pounded hard against her sweet spot. She panted and buckled her hips, craving to feel that sensation more. As he suggested kissing her, Ruth looked up at him eagerly and nodded. "Y-Yes please, master!" She said. Ruth hadn't felt nor tasted his kiss in a long time. She desperately wanted to now.

Amelia closed her eyes and thrusted upwards harder while pulling Lilith down onto her cock until finally she felt Lilith's body tighten around her once more and she cried out breathlessly. Feeling Lilith's pussy clench around her, Amelia let go, filling Lilith's pussy to the point of overflowing. Amelia panted and looked up to Lilith, whose eyes closed and she collapsed onto Amelia's chest. "L-Lilith..?" Amelia spoke weakly. She didn't respond, but she could feel the cool of her breath across her wet skin. Amelia felt with her toes for the plug and pulled it up, draining the tub. That was all she could do now. Amelia rested there, panting and shivering from the cold and her weakness. Once she got the energy, she'd get up and take Lilith to the bed.

Lance continued to pound into Ruth, his lips coming closer and closer, building the suspense. He reached for her head and grabbed her hair, pulling her close to his face until his lips were just a hair away from hers. She could feel the sparks of magic flowing from his lips, making little jolts of pleasure run through her even from a distance. "You earned this, Ruth. Remember that." He said, suddenly, thrusting his lips forward and colliding with hers. His long tongue immediately went to work on the inside of her mouth while his kiss sent massive waves of ecstasy through Ruth's body, almost twice the amount of pleasure as simply having sex. Lance could easily make a stranger orgasm just by kissing them, no foreplay needed, so this double dose of pleasure was more than most could handle.

Ruth breathed anxiously, craving to taste his lips on hers. She gazed into Lance's eyes when they were just inches apart, her body aching already for the kiss that would send her over the edge. Ruth moaned a little as he grabbed her hair and pulled her close and watched him with anticipation. She didn't respond, she couldn't. Before she got a word or not out, his lips connected with hers and his tongue invaded her mouth. In order to hold the kiss, Ruth moaned loudly into the kiss. Her body gave in to a powerful orgasm, her pussy juices leaking from her as she climaxed. It didn't stop there. A second wave of pleasure caused a second orgasm and a third, lesser one. Ruth panted deeply and dropped to the bed, her body completely exhausted from the multiple orgasms. She unwillingly broke the kiss and laid there, her eyes closed and her body shuddering in the afterglow.

Amelia glanced up, hearing Ruth's loud, muffled moan from the other room. "They must be done..." she murmured while sitting up, pulling Lilith off her. The sensation caused her to wince a bit and shiver. Her cock was still hard, though. "Doesn't this thing go down?" She growled while standing up and walking slowly to grab a towel for Lilith. She wrapped the smaller angel up and grabbed a second towel, wrapping herself up as well, but her cock poked out from under the towel. Scowling, she walked back to the room, carrying Lilith in her arms. It was easy since she was so small. Taking a deep breath, she poked her head through the door to make sure it was okay and she walked in and laid Lilith on the bed before crawling on top. "Can you take this thing off me?" She asked, pointing to the dick.

Lance felt Ruth cum hard around him and he held the kiss, knowing she deserved every second of it. When she finally collapsed Lance leaned down and continued to peck her lips, cheeks and nose. When Amelia entered he glanced at her carrying Lilith to the bed and then climbing on with her. He grinned widely, enjoying her discomfort. "Oh, but it looks so good on you." He said with a laugh, reaching over and pulling off with a hard tug, making her lower half a bit sore. He stached his toy under the bed and pulled his cock slowly out of Ruth's pussy, now soaked beyond belief, and looked at Amelia, his burly dick still rock hard despite cumming several times. "How did you like it?"

Amelia frowned at his comment and shot a glare at him. As he tugged it off, she winced and clenched her fists from the unpleasant feeling. Her eyes darted down quickly, then back up to his face as he pulled out from Ruth, who had taken to passing out at that moment. Amelia then crawled across the bed to the head where she laid down on a pillow and had her back turned to Lance. "It was certainly something I can't forget." She retorted bitterly. She liked her body the way it was and being changed like that did not make her happy.

Lance chuckled a bit. "You're much more high-strung than Ruth or Lilith. But perhaps that's why I keep you around." He said, lying down behind her and wrapping his strong, protective arms around her while his breath passed over her neck. "Having two completely obedient pets is wonderful, but being opposed once in a while is a nice change of pace...Especially when I get the pleasure of crushing your rebellion to dust." He said slyly, licking at her ear teasingly while his hands travelled up and down her front.

She closed her eyes and crossed her arms as he spoke. Of course she was high-strung about being turned into a dick girl. Amelia remained still and tried not to react as he pulled her close. Her head turned to him and she gave a smirk. "I think you're going to find this one a little bit harder to break." Her body betrayed her and shivered as his tongue reached out and he licked her ear. She gasped and tightened her arms around her chest, squeezing her eyes shut and consciously breathing slowly. She was sore. She didn't want to fuck so soon.

Lance grinned, chuckling as she tried to resist him. "Don't worry, I won't be fucking you just yet. Just thought I'd tease a bit. Besides, you need your sleep. Tomorrow's a big day." He said, breathing deeply. As his breath passed over her, she saw a strange violet mist around the bed and suddenly felt drowsy, most likely some sort of sleep magic. "Oh, and by the way, You've already been broken. I allow you to act out and don't you forget it." He said with a pinch of her nipple.

"A big day?" She asked, turning to him a little. Her pupils dilated and she began to struggle to keep her eyes open. Amelia turned her head back and closed her eyes, then smirked and said sleepily, "Whatever you say..." in response to his last words. She only hummed softly to his pinching her nipples before she fell completely asleep.

Lance smiles softly. So naive, just how he liked it. He slowly drifted to sleep, Amelia still in his arms.

He awoke the next morning bright and early, before the girls of course. He grinned as he saw that he was sandwiched between two of them, Ruth curled against his back and Amelia now facing him to his front, probably turned over in her sleep and curled against her back was Lilith. He kissed each of them in the cheek and sat up slowly. "Time to get up, pets. We're going to be late." He whispered, giving each of them a little rub in the butt to get them up.

Lilith groaned a little and wrapped her arms tighter around Amelia's stomach. "Mmm, two more minutes, please." She said groggily, refusing to let go of Amelia.

"Late for what?" Amelia groaned while trying to sit up, but Lilith held fast to her. Ruth obediently woke up and rubbed her eyes, sitting up on the bed. "Are we going somewhere? Do I need to make lunches?' Amelia smiled over at Ruth and laid her head back down on the pillow, inhaling deeply and not really wanting to go anywhere.

Lance got on something that looked like a demon's version of a suit, only it was made of leather and what appeared to be goat skins decorated the shoulders. He almost looked like a business man. "Think about it, pets. It's the 25th. You know what happens then." Lilith suddenly sprung to life but held fast to her angel of a teddy bear. "The Convention!!!" She shouted excitedly. "Very good, Lilith. It's time I showed off my latest prize." He said with a sly grin. "Now, put on your best collars. And here." He snapped his fingers and materialized a red collar with black roses decorating it. "This is yours, Amelia. Put it on." He said, tossing it onto the bed.

Back
Top Bottom