Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Can't Help Myself... [ Outsane x Noodlesoup ]

Outsane

Super-Earth
"So this is the demon who's hanging around down here..." She said while gazing down at the slip of paper she received from the guardians above. Amelia lifted her brown gaze to the streets and examined everyone that passed her. None of them fit the description, nor did they give off the overwhelming vibe of pure evil incarnate. A soft sigh escaped Amelia's lips as she switched her legs to cross one over the other. She had pale skin, but not an unattractive pale. Being an angel, she was blessed with somewhat appealing features, but nothing that would be too noticeable. Her hair was a shocking blonde, however, rivalling that of gold. It was thick and had a gentle wave to it, and she had it tied back with a red ribbon that matched the same colour of her short-sleeved, button-up collared shirt. Most angels preferred something closer to the colour of white, but she wanted to blend in and people wore colours those days. Amelia had chosen black knee-high boots and black dress pants instead of a long skirt. Again, she wanted to avoid sticking out in the crowd and she needed to have the assurance that she wasn't going to flash anyone when she went in pursuit of her demon.

Amelia sat at her single table in front of a small cafè with a small cup of mint tea she hadn't even touched. She silently slipped the piece of paper into her shirt and interlocked her fingers before her face as she continued to watch the people walking by. He would have to come by. Surely he would. Amelia's sources predicted his arrival almost to the minute. Moments passed before she checked her watch again and frowned. Where was he?

She began to drink her tea, closing her eyes and enjoying the peaceful calm as she wondered how she would take the demon down. Should she follow him down an alley or memory lock everyone around? Whatever she'd do, she would win and take him with her to be chained and held for all eternity.

The demon in question wasn't too far away. After all, he'd served her the drink. He grinned widely at his trick, slipping in a powerful element found in the underworld. It slowly sapped an angel's power for as long as they touched it. With it, he was guaranteed to win. In his human form, he'd chosen the name Lance. He liked that name. His hebrew name didn't suit him. He continued to grin in her direction, noticing she'd already taken more than enough of the drink into her system.
He approached slowly, transforming into his true form. His skin turned to a light grey as the scales formed over his skin. His hair grew longer and turned jet black. His eyes glowed a deep crimson and his teeth turned to razor sharp fangs. Bat wings sprouted from his back and a tail grew behind him, long and reptilian. His tongue shot out mockingly as he strolled right in front of her. Just as she sees him, he flees into a nearby alley and waits.

A chill ran down her spine and she turned around. How did she not notice? Maybe that was why the other angels fought hard to get this job because she never thought to look in the places she would least suspect. It was clever of the demon to come as her waiter. She never would have thought he would put himself so close to the one sent to capture him. Her eyes caught a glimpse of his bat wings and heard the people scream in terror as they ran away from him. She jumped up quickly and winced. Why did she feel so strange? Perhaps being a human for too long has affected her. Nothing that spreading her wings wouldn't fix.

She followed the demon down the alley and spread her wings, feeling tension in her back relax. Amelia's brows furrowed and she frowned. "It's time to pay for what you've done," she said firmly. Amelia walked closer, confident in herself that he wouldn't be able to strike. At least they were in the alley, she wouldn't have to worry about mind-locking the mortals and could focus her energy on the fight. "It would be best for the both of us if you came quietly. God might show mercy if you do." She raised her hand to him to bind him, but the power never came. Amelia's face paled and she glanced at her hand. Where was her powers?

As the angel approached Lance decided to act terrified, covering his face with his hands and shrinking back. As soon as she was close enough and she realized her powers were gone he leaped over her, grasping her arms and twisting them both behind her back. He held them there, simultaneously grabbing her wings and pinning them where he had her hands. It didn't look like a comfortable position. The whole maneuver had taken less than 3 seconds and that was that. Checkmate. Lance leaned in close to her ear from behind. "Having trouble? Perhaps you're the one who should be hoping for mercy, angel?" He jerked on her arms and wings to show her he had her in his grip.

She pulled her head away from his and scowled at him, her nose crinkling and her lips curling into a snarl. When he jerked her arms, she cried out in pain and winced. "I don't need to hope for mercy when I know I will get it." She barked back while trying to wiggle free. His grip was too firm on her and it stung to twist her arms, but still she continued, trying desperately to wretch her arms from him.

Amelia turned her head back to him and growled. "What do you hope to gain from this? If not me then the best of the angels will come for you and you will be sentenced to the strongest prison, the greatest Hell for your kind!" Right now, Amelia just needed to stall for time. Surely one of the other angels would come down and help her. God watched over His soldiers well and took care of them; He would send some one to save her.

Lance grinned wide, bending her forward to show her the demonic circle they were standing in. "You didn't think I'd go through all this trouble without a back up plan, did you? As long as we're in this circle, your angel friends can't find us using normal means." He ripped her top up above her head and began fondling her tits roughly with his clawed hands. "Now I can do whatever I want with you." He said, a deep hunger in his voice.

She stared down at the circle and her face paled. How could she have so foolishly fallen in to this trap? Amelia grit her teeth with frustration at her carelessness, but didn't give up. Struggling one more time, the angel felt her arm slip slightly, but then her shirt was torn off and he began to grab her dangling breasts. She winced and clamped her teeth shut and hissed. "Get your filthy hands off me!" Amelia struggled more and her body tensed up, feeling violated and disgusted with this act.

Lance laughed out loud, pinning Amelia against a brick wall, her hands held above her head. He kisses her deeply, the long demonic tongue in his mouth passing into hers, twisting around her tongue. "You're going to beg me to fuck you by the end of this." He said, his foot long, thick grey cock sprouting from his crotch and rubbing her clothed pussy.

Squirming more, the angel began to pant a little at her strained efforts to wretch herself free from his grasp. Her hands pinned above her head, she attempted to yank them down with all her weight. As he leaned in, Amelia tried to pull her head back, but it was already against the wall. She grimaced, trying to use her tongue to push him out of her mouth. After finally freeing herself, she felt his shaft press against the apex of her legs and her eyes glared down at him with disbelief and rage. "I will never beg you to do anything to me!" She barked, then spat in his face and squirmed more, trying more desperately than before to escape his hold on her. She was still a virgin, as all angels were that were part of the army. The possible upcoming experience terrified her and she felt a stronger desire to get free.

Lance laughed evilly at her squirming and continued running his tongue up and down her neck and collarbone before suddenly tearing her shirt, releasing her breasts with a bounce. His tongue wrapped around her nipple and caressed it intensely, his shaft throbbing hard. "The more you resist, the sexier you get." He said, thrusting forward until his cock was pressed firmly against her clothed pussy. He reached down and tore the rest of her clothes from her body roughly, her clothes falling in shreds to the ground. "Mmm, angels have delicious bodies. Why would you be so fuckable if you are supposed to be chaste?" He asked grinning.

Amelia cried out as his tongue curled around her nipple. Her cheeks turned red and she held back the urge to pant to her extremely sensitive breasts being stimulated. She grunted as his cock was shoved against her sex and her eyes glared at him as she clenched her teeth. A shiver ran down her spine as she stood before the demon, completely naked and exposed to him. With him holding her arms up, she lifted her legs and pressed her feet against his legs and pushed on him, trying to force him away from her. "Get away from me, you ugly beast! You have no right to look at an angel like this! Ah! G-Get your tongue off me!" She felt weak, useless, mortal. How could he overpower her like that?

Lance grinned at her reaction to his tongue. "You like that, huh?" He began licking her whole breast and his hand fell down to her pussy, feeling her angelic folds. "I heard angels are even tighter than mortal virgins. I've raped my fair share of virgins, so we're going to see if that claim holds up." Suddenly, he looked down with amusement as Amelia pushed her feet against his powerful thighs, only pushing herself against the wall harder as he laughed out loud. "You won't escape so just try to enjoy this." He said, his long tongue wrapping all the way around her tit.

"No! I-I don't enjoy that! Stop it!" She ordered, struggling more and feeling weakened from her efforts. Amelia panted a little, the combination of being molested by his tongue and trying to escape finally getting to her. Still, though, the angel was adamant on not giving up. When confessing he had raped other women, her eyes glared down at him with horror and repulse. "You disgusting monster... you deserve to receive ten-fold what you have given those poor women!" She moved her hips from his hand, trying desperately to keep him from touching her. As his tongue extended, she gasped again, though quickly tried to mask it with a cough from him pressing her harder against the wall.

He laughed at her comment considering the virgins he'd raped. "What are you talking about? They're now my willing slaves and they can't get enough of me. If anything, I made their lives better. JUsst like I'll make your life better soon." He grinned, his finger thrusting to her pussy and shoving a finger inside her. "I can feel how fucking wet you are." He teased.

"That's- Ahh!" Amelia's face contorted as his finger thrust inside her. She managed to kick his arm away and she firmly squeezed her thighs together. "Don't talk about me like that! I am not wet! I'm not enjoying being molested!" She wasn't sure how much longer she had any fight left in her. By then, her arms trembled slightly and it took every ounce of energy to keep her legs pressed together so he couldn't get to her pussy. Amelia glowered at him, secretly praying that God would send some one to save her before long.

Lance simply wrapped his long tail around one thigh and grabbed the other, pulling them apart sharply until her supple pussy was displayed. He used two fingers to spread it's lips and stared at its pink folds. "Oooohhohohohoo~ look at that. So naughty." His long tongue slowly slithered from her breast down her stomach and onto her pussy, wiggling around against the entrance. He wedged himself between her thighs so that his cock was dangerously close and she could close her legs, leaving his hand and tail free to fondle her breasts roughly.

She exhaled deeply as his tongue made contact with her clit. Amelia felt her body get warmer, despite her efforts to keep herself disinterested. The angel couldn't fight anymore. Her back tensed up and she moaned through clenched teeth and turned her head while squeezing her eyes shut. The sensation was unlike anything she had felt before. His tongue was slightly cold from being exposed to the air for so long, but her body was warming it up. She could feel her pussy get wetter and she breathed a weak, "No..."

"oh, Your mouth says no, but your pussy says 'Oh fuck yes!'" He grins as he teases her, thrusting his tongue inside all the way to her hymen then caressed it teasingly with the very tip of his long tongue. "Mmmm, I love this taste. I think you'll like my other slaves. They're all very obedient little angels." He laughs, kneading her breasts roughly, making her body his.

So the others were angels as well. Just how many had he captured and did he intend to capture? Why was she never told this bit of information when she was sent down to Earth to collect Lance? Amelia leaned her head back and whined, her face scrunched together as she tried not to notice the pleasure. "S-Stop. I'll never be your slave! I'll never obey you." Her determination and pride were still strong, even though she was physically weakened. The angel grunted and quietly moaned to his fondling her breasts. Her nipples began to perk and harden as her pussy slowly started to drip. Her body shivered to the feeling and she cursed herself, cursed her body for allowing itself to enjoy this.

Lance suddenly pushed her down to her knees, her face just a hair away from the head of his massive cock, the cock that had broken so many angels before her. It was jet black and looked slick with rounded studs under the skin for further stimulation. The head was fat and his balls were big and looked like they were full of sperm ready to burst. "You'll obey me and you'll love it. Now suck my cock. And don't think about biting, my cock is rock hard and you might chip a tooth." He grinned down at her.

Amelia stared at his shaft, breathing heavily. A thousand thoughts ran through her mind, most prominently the one to simply refuse and accept whatever punishment came. Maybe, though, if she did suck him, he wouldn't steal her virginity and perhaps she could get free in his weakened state. Swallowing hard, Amelia moved closer and squeezed her eyes shut as she opened her mouth and took just the head of his cock in her mouth, breathing through her nose and struggling not to show panic nor fear.

Lance grinned at her obedience, a hand placed on the back of her head and his tail playing with her pussy. Soon, he was leaking precum on her tongue and he pulled her down halfway down his cock suddenly, forcefully. "It'll take more than that to make me cum, bitch. Now suck harder." He commanded, bucking his hips against her mouth.

Her eyes widened as he forced himself into her mouth more. She tasted his precum and shivered. Why did it taste so good? Amelia glared up at him and began to suck on him with much resentment. Her head moved in a steady tempo, her mouth tightening around his cock as she pulled back. Amelia had to stop to pant as his tail teased her, her cheeks a perfect rosy red and her pussy leaking. She shut her eyes tightly again and continued to suck on him, breathing through her nose as she did.

"Ohhh, that's it you fuckin slut, just suck it down and feel your pussy moisten." He shoved his fat cock all the way inside her throat, his balls resting on her chin as he held her there as long as she could hold her breath before letting go. "Come on, you fucking whore, swallow on my cock, stroke it with your throat!" He commanded.

She made a muffled gagging noise as he thrust his shaft entirely into her mouth and down her throat. Amelia instinctively swallowed twice before pulling back and gasping for air, still holding his cock in her mouth and panting, taking in precious gulps of air. Again, she glared up at him for making her do this. An idea came to her... maybe her powers would come back after some time? She'd have to prolong this as much as possible, but conserve her energy. She closed her eyes and breathed through her nose again while summoning her willpower and began to suck on him again, using her tongue to curl around his large cock as she slid her mouth up and down his length.

Back
Top Bottom