Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex smiled at her and stripped his clothing off, tossing it into the hamper then joined in with her. As he stepped in he shut the door and slid up against her back so that his hips were pressed firmly to her ass.
"I'm going to need one after I get done with you here."
He said moments before his fangs sank into her neck as he reached around her and groped her breasts as his cock hardened against her and he moaned as he fed from her neck. He only took a little bit of blood, his fangs injecting the arousal venom as he pulled his fangs and licked the wound to seal it then ran his hand from her nipple to her clit and began rubbing it quickly.

The soap from her breast allowing his finger to glide over her clit quickly and raise her sensitivity.

When he pressed against her firmly she smiled with her putting her hands out as the water moved over her neck then she gasped loudly when he sank his fangs into her neck. "God..." She muttered with her closing her eyes while he gropped her breasts then felt him licking her wound closed. "You're good... Even without your fangs." She said with her moving her hips when he began to tease her clit and nipple. Taking in a shuddering breath she turned her lips taking his against her own. Moaning in the kiss as she grinds her ass against his cock. He was certainly making up for lost times.

Her folds soon began to ache with his teasing as she reached back grabbing his hips and her finger tips pressed into the sides of his ass. Thankfully she wasn't in the Needing Period as she pulled her lips free from him and leaned forward with her wet slit rubbing against his shaft. Reaching down between her legs she caressed his balls to coax him into riding her.

Alex moaned as he felt her lips on his, closing his eyes into the kiss and just relishing all that it was worth. When she leaned forward he smiled and slid his cock deep within her folds, feeling the walls of her womanhood gripping at him as he entered her. Once he was fully sheathed he gripped her hips and began thrusting inside of her, pumping his hips so that he sank in balls deep, pulled out to just the head then thrust back in. As he did this he leaned in a bit and reached around her so that he was rubbing her clit and teasing her nipples with his hand.

Her moans suddenly echoed loudly off the walls when he entered her from behind then thrusted deep and hard. "Alex..." Moaning his name as he went to rub her clit and grabbed her breast. Her hands pressed against the wall to keep him from shoving her right in. The blood rushed in her ears as she rocked her hips to his thrusts. He was doing what she wanted and he was rubbing all the right spots to send her into countless orgasms. "Whats...Your favorite position?" She asked between moaning and felt his balls stuffed against the entrance and slapping the clit he was playing with.

Alex moaned as he felt her thrusting back into him but when he heard her question he smiled a bit.
"I...I can't do it here...I'll show you the next time."
He said as he continued thrusting inside of her. His favorite position was like this, only on his back. Reverse cowgirl as it was called. It allowed him to hit all the right spots while still allowing him to thrust inside of her, her to grind down on him and him to rub her clit if he so chose, that and it gave him a spectacular view of her ass, just like this position did.

"What about you love?"
He asked as he pinched her clit enough to wring an orgasm from her. Feeling her walls tighten around him he moaned as he began thrusting harder. Same speed, just more oomph to his thrusts.

Panting softly as he gave her clit a pinch making her tremble as she felt her walls clenching down cumming over him. Balling ehr hands up as she looked at him over her shoulder as he sped up with his thrusts. "Missionary, me on top or doggy style. Something about doggie style is so primal I enjoy it." She told him while his thrusts pushed her harder into the wall but she kept pushing her ass against him to add pleasure to him. Rocking her hips into him which made her cum a second time within five minutes. Trembling as she arched her back while her breasts just danced.

Alex hissed a bit at the feeling of her walls tightening on him as she came again. Smiling at her he turned the shower head off to the wall then pulled out of her and got onto the floor on his back and let her slide over him so that she could ride him. He knew she'd most likely tease the hell out of him but he could get her back just as easily. Watching her as she stood above him he smiled at her as his cock glistened with her juices.

With her rinsed off already she smirked as he pulled out then laid down. Shaking her head as sh epointed to his bed. "Go on or no release for you." She said with a evil smile and she meant it to. She wasn't going to fuck him on the bathroom floor if they were going ot make up for lost time atleast they'd pass out in his bed. With her pushing him to his bed she shoved him down then crawled on top of him. Kissing him deeply as she straddled his waist releasing his lips as she suddenly sank her fangs into the side of his neck. Quickly she released him to where she tasted the blood on her fangs. "It appears we can't keep our fangs to ourselves today." Giggling as she kissed the spot she just bit. "What was that position?"

Alex smiled as he dried off enough not to soak his sheets then grunted as he flopped onto the bed and his hands gripped her hips as she kissed him. When she pulled away he hissed and bared his own fangs when she sank her fangs into his neck just to bite him. Groaning as his cock strained and hardened even more, if that were possible, he looked at her and chuckled.
"I can't help it. You taste divine."
He said as he ran his hands along her sides and raked his nails along her thighs.

When she asked about the position he smiled and gripped her right ankle and spun her around so that her back was to his chest. Sitting up a bit he pushed her so that his cock was resting against her lips and smiled at her when she turned to look at him.
"I believe it's called Reverse Cowgirl."
He said as he looked at her amazing ass and his hands gripped the soft cheeks softly as she sat on her knees.

The way he hissed made her moan softly then with him spinning her around to where her back was to him then pushed her to where her folds were pressing against him. Smiling as she felt him gripping her ass and him admitting to her what he wanted. "As you wish, Master." Winking at him as she moved wiggling her hips before sliding back down his harder cock. Moaning as she placed her hands on his thighs while her hips moved up and down over him. Closing her eyes as she bounced up and down on him. Loving the feeling of being linked with him as she reached back pulling her hair up off her back.

Alex had to admit that hearing her call him Master had a nice ring to it, but only in the bedroom. She was his equal now as his mate and the Coven needed to see that. As he felt her walls clinging to him as she slid onto him again he gripped her ass firmly in his hands and moaned as he felt her rising and falling on him. The head of his cock rubbing her in a way that would make it seem like it was trying to thrust out of her stomach, rubbing along her front with each thrust. Sitting up as she moved her hair up he gripped her breasts and began kneading them in his hands and pinching her nipples firmly as things started to get a bit more rough with them.

Her hips rocked and grinds into him while he sat up rubbing her breasts then gripped them tightly. His tip rubbed against her walls as she felt the tip buldging from her stomach here and there. "Should I turn around to face you or..." She pushed his hands off from her as she leaned forward on her knees giving him full view of her ass as she moved back and forth where she was somewhat lying between his knees. Laughing softly as she sat back up where her back was in his chest. "How was that?" She asked as she reached around runnin her fingers through his hair. Growling softly in his ear wondering if that turned him on in any way.

When Alex got that wonderful view of her ass he moaned and came a little which should have been just the answer she was looking for.
"I want you facing me when I cum."
He said as he looked at her ass and smacked it firmly but continued to pound up inside of her, soon moving his hand to her clit so that he could let her have a few more decent releases before he had his.

"Gods how did I get so lucky to have you?"
He asked as he sat up and turned her head slightly so that he could kiss her lips while he thrust inside of her.

With him teasing her clit she ran her hand over his guiding him to the right motions to get her going. Once she felt the trigger of her orgasm coming on she motioned him to rub her clit faster. When he did take the hint she moved her hands to the mattress between his knees as she rode him faster as she kept her back to his chest. Her body was screaming now as he took her lips into his own moaning deeply as she ddid small bounces over him. In moments she sucked on his lower lip as she slammed her hips down grinding into him with her cumming over him.

While his fingers still worked over her form she went through two waves of orgasms. Slowly she turned to where her chest wass against his own. "I think we're both lucky on managing to have eachother." She said as she wrapped her arms around him as she kissed him gently showing her body was weak from the many orgasms today.

Alex smiled and moaned as she kissed him, feeling her getting closer and closer and when she came he rode out the first one with her but as she kept slamming down he felt her roll right into a second orgasm and he came on that one, his seed shooting inside of her as he bucked and slapped his hips against hers then he finally came to a rest as he let her relax over him. His sack and his cock pulsed as he shot the last of his cum inside of her to mingle with her own and then he just kept himself buried inside to act as a blocker to the fluids inside.

"Yes, well I am more than happy with this turn of luck my love."
He said as he kissed her neck and chuckled.
"Is someone tired?"

Crying out as she felt his cock thickening then pulsing within her form. Groaning before him as she moved her fingers down over his arms with her arching her back. Breathing heavily as he filled her a second time only to empty his balls deep inside her. Trembling as she fell against him with him kissing her neck. Smiling as she closed her eyes with him commenting about her being tired. "I haven't had this much sex in one day."

She pulled back and felt him just pinning her hips down against his own. Giggling softly at this situation they were in. "May I ask do men fall into a need to constantly unload their semen?" She nibbled his ear lobe playfully but slowly worked herself free from him but laid down in his bed. Her body sealed his seed deep within her form as if to preserve it.

Alex looked at her a bit as he moved his head slightly.
"No, but when the female is in her Needing, we males will respond to it immediately. When you go into your Needing, whenever it is, no matter how tired I am, or how much we've had sex, I will still get hard and I will still be able to cum. Our bodies simply react to the females Needing to give them what they require."
He said with a smile as he finally pulled free of her pussy and moaned as he did, feeling his and her juices draining down his sack and onto the bed.

Looking down the flat expanse of her stomach he chuckled a bit as he rubbed his hand between her legs and pulled his fingers up so that both he and she could see the slick juices dripping.
"Quite the mess you've made love."

On her back as she allowed her form to relax but soon as he slipped his hand down between her legs she moaned. Parting her legs welcoming his touch and saw him playfully revealing the slick juice of hers. Giggling softly as she looked at him seeing his messy cock leaving a mess as well. "I had help." She laughed softly as she leaned over kissing him softly. Unlike him she didn't have to over see things or prepare right now. So she nestled down into his pillows taking in his scent.

The time seemed to fly by as Lillian was busy among the new trainees, had her clothes sent in from her ranch house and she sent most of her time out in the pastures. The young colt was faster than any normal horse she's deal with. In time she managed to get close enough to pet him then in week or two she managed to put a halter on him. It wasn't about sudden and brutal movements but she coaxed him with slow and nuzzling, the same way she tamed his mother, who by the way stayed closeby and slammed her hooves against the colt when he suddenly turned on Lillian. For abit she didn't deny Alex a good rump in the bed but she had made sure her things were in order along with calming the colt down to where he wouldn't be put down. Though with everyone out shopping during the night she was in the kitchen after stripping out of her clothes as they smelled of sweat and grass stains. Lillian had folded her clothes and placed them on a bench and she was left her in panties and sports bra. Her long white hair was braided back as she opened the fridge looking through it for something to eat.

Alex had been keeping close to Lillian while the weeks went by but also giving her the space she needed when she was training the colt. While she was doing that he was looking up the mystery on Johnathon but was getting to a lot of dead ends, he was also getting their ceremony in order and making sure everything was ready for that. One the night that everyone was out he walked out of his office rubbing his eyes a bit since he'd been staring at a screen going over the new faces that the nursery had brought in and making sure everything was set up for them. He headed to the kitchen to get himself a cup of coffee to get some energy back into his veins but stopped dead at the entrance as he saw Lillian's very tempting ass wiggling about as she rummaged through the fridge. If she'd been dressed he'd of just walked over, copped a feel then been done with it, but in her panties he was drooling.

Walking over to her his hand slid along her ass and cupped between her legs slightly as he looked over her shoulder and all along that smooth skin of hers.
"This is far too tempting to pass up."

Lillian didn't notice him at the entrance for the first time. Though they had alot to do but she couldn't pass up a playful pounce and a kiss on his cheek from time to time. She loved Alex as any one woman could love a man. During her travels she spoke to older women who teased their grand daughters out of the fairy tale dreams of living happily ever after. The women did point out the girls had to be so close to death to live once more. Snow White was posioned, Sleeping Beauty was in a coma, Cineralla was in an abusive home and Jasmine from Aladin was a Princcess who seeked thrills only to come close to losing her life. All these Princesses in these Fairy Tales came close to their end, they were humans.

Lillian on the other hand survived it all and more. Though she jumped as she felt a hand slipping over her cotton panties at first she thought it was someone else. In the pastures she seen a shadowy figure in the distance but as the Colt got her attention he disappeared. She didn't say anything as she figured it was a hunter or an artist seeking inspirations. Looking over her shoulder seeing it was her soon to marked Mate behind her. She swore he was on the verge on licking his lips as if he was sexually starved for years. Purring softly as she rolled her hips slightly as if coaxing him. "We've been so busy we haven't had time to enjoy OUR sexual needs." Laughing as she shut the fridge door but turned around wrapping her arms around his neck and kissed him softly though she wanted to try something new.

After kissing him she slipped down unbuckling his belt then pulled his pants down until she was on her knees. There she kissed his inner thigh with her nails moving on the outside of his thighs. She made sure he could see her rump atleast as she spoke. "I hope you don't mind if I try something new. Tell me if its alright..." She said as she considered his opinion when she did want to try something new. Her fangs lengthen as she slowly sank the tips on his left inner thigh then suddenly pressed in. Her lips sealed off the flow of blood as she could taste the coppery taste of it. Moaning softly with her releasing him she moved up running her slightly redden tongue along his heavy balls that seemed to be filled to the brim of his seed.

Alex looked down at her as she unbuckled his pants and he watched her with hungry eyes as she told him that she wanted to try something new. Nodding his head he gripped the edge of the fridge and cried out a moan as he felt her fangs in his inner thigh. The venom from her fangs striking the base of his cock as he hardened instantly and pre-cum dripped onto her cheek as she licked at his sack. Gripping the fridge as he felt her tongue rolling along his balls he looked down at her and chuckled a bit.
"That...was interesting..."
He moaned as his hips bucked a bit and he reached down balling a hand into her hair and watched her through hooded eyes as she worked and teased him.

While they had been rather busy he was simply allowing her to get done with the Colt and to enjoy her time while getting to know the Coven members. Many of them adored her and saw her as a member of the family. Some of the males wanted her but they knew she was his and had been marked so they simply drooled from a distance. A few females weren't too happy that she'd claimed Alex but they were much weaker than she was so challenging her would be insane on their part.

As she continued to tease him more and more pre-cum built up as he looked down at her.
"I'm close love...you're driving me mad."

Growling softy as he held her hair while she ran her tongue over each ball then up to where the took him into her mouth. It was a struggle as he was so hard she couldn't pull him down to suck on him. While she knelt in front of him between him and the fridge she bobbed her head back and forth on him. She didn't know the other men here drooled over her or did she know he marked her. Perhaps it was their nature but she never questioned it as she took in his flood of precum into her throat as she forced his cock deep into her throat. This time she didn't gag as she did quick bobs as her tongue pressed up against him wanting him to cum into her.

Alex moaned her name and gripped the fridge so hard he put a dent into it as he pressed her lips to his pelvis and soon came hard. His cum shooting into her mouth and down her throat as the vein at the base of his cock and his sack both tense and release, tensed and released as they pushed his semen into her mouth. His hips bucked a few times due to how strong his release was and he shivered from the tips of his toes to the top of his head. Shaking a bit he looked down at her and smiled as he watched her. He was still in her mouth and he could feel the suction as she swallowed his seed. What the hell was she up to?

She relaxed as he gripped her head hard to his pelvic bone while he released wave after wave of semen down into her throat. Looking up at him as she used her tongue to keep his cock sealed into her mouth. After he was finished she loosen her mouth and pulled back from him with a string of saliva linking her lips to his cock. Smiling as she broke the strand and stood up to see the dents in the fridge. "You look like you hadn't been pleasured in centuries." She said with a smile but slipped her arms around his neck as she kissed him deeply as her tongue ran along his lower lip as if asking permission to enter his mouth.

Alex moaned as he watched her, looking down at her as she finally removed her mouth seeing the string of his cum that licked the tip to her lips. When she broke it and stood he smiled.
"Not since you...not properly anyways."
He said in a husky tone before her lips were on his. Kissing her back he felt the tip of her tongue and as his hands slid around her and cupped her delightful rump in his hands he opened his mouth and ran his tongue along hers. Tasting small traces of himself on her tongue he moaned and moved her so that her back was pressed against the fridge hand he was pressed tightly to her body. His right hand slid down her ass and then her thigh as he lifted her leg to hook his hip and he ran his still hard cock along the panties that covered her sweet folds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom