Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

rostername15

Planetoid
Matt walked down the street with a spring in his step. He was all 6 feet 6 inches tall and the star defensive linebacker for Gotham U's defense.. Tomorrow was the big game and he was eager to get home to relax before it. He was still on the pratice field next to the old park and the abadoned greenhouse... some program a few years ago went wrong... He really didnt care as he ran his spints for 40 yards, over and over, eager and willing to get faster and better for the game... He wipped the sweat from his forehead as he looked over at the small batch of woods and back over at the locker room.

rostername15 said:
Matt walked down the street with a spring in his step. He was all 6 feet 6 inches tall and the star defensive linebacker for Gotham U's defense.. Tomorrow was the big game and he was eager to get home to relax before it. He was still on the practice field next to the old park and the abandoned greenhouse... some program a few years ago went wrong... He really didn't care as he ran his sprints for 40 yards, over and over, eager and willing to get faster and better for the game... He wiped the sweat from his forehead as he looked over at the small patch of woods and back over at the locker room.
Ivy watched the boy his body glistening with sweat she liked them big and dumb so did her pets. The dog she sent was made of vines with a closed flower for a head and rose whip for a tail. It moved up to the boy and looked up at him Ivy came behind in her normal bod fitting green body suit. "Why what is a handsome man like you doing all alone" She smiled treating him how he treated this artificial human hell. The grass wept to grow long and free from human control. "I mean a big old man like you should not be alone he could get into trouble"

ooc - dfg a red underline means its spelled wrong, so i forgive you for writing batch when you meant patch but
pratice practice
didnt didn't
abadoned abandoned
spints sprints
wipped and wiped showed up...i know i am not the greatest but when you are posting just right click and choose the right word from the list

thewhiterabbit said:
rostername15 said:
Matt walked down the street with a spring in his step. He was all 6 feet 6 inches tall and the star defensive linebacker for Gotham U's defense.. Tomorrow was the big game and he was eager to get home to relax before it. He was still on the practice field next to the old park and the abandoned greenhouse... some program a few years ago went wrong... He really didn't care as he ran his sprints for 40 yards, over and over, eager and willing to get faster and better for the game... He wiped the sweat from his forehead as he looked over at the small patch of woods and back over at the locker room.
Ivy watched the boy his body glistening with sweat she liked them big and dumb so did her pets. The dog she sent was made of vines with a closed flower for a head and rose whip for a tail. It moved up to the boy and looked up at him Ivy came behind in her normal bod fitting green body suit. "Why what is a handsome man like you doing all alone" She smiled treating him how he treated this artificial human hell. The grass wept to grow long and free from human control. "I mean a big old man like you should not be alone he could get into trouble"

ooc - dfg a red underline means its spelled wrong, so i forgive you for writing batch when you meant patch but
pratice practice
didnt didn't
abadoned abandoned
spints sprints
wipped and wiped showed up...i know i am not the greatest but when you are posting just right click and choose the right word from the list

Matt blinked in suprise as he finished his exercises and saw the weird dod... was it a dog if it was made of plants???... run up to him... he looked down at it as it was friendly and pet it on the head... Matt looked up at Ivy... amused and confused anyone would wear such an outfit.. "Hi.... I'm Matt.." He smiled as he looked at her... "I'm just working out for the team.. what brings you here miss??"

Ivy's dog head bloomed like a flower the invisible spores would course through the boys veins and put hi to sleep. "You know looking to have some fun" She smiled getting closer he would be asleep soon. Not that he could have hurt her anyways he was big but slow and dumb. "Well what do you say you get some sleep" She spoke throwing him a kiss as the dog grew in size and split in two.

thewhiterabbit said:
Ivy's dog head bloomed like a flower the invisible spores would course through the boys veins and put hi to sleep. "You know looking to have some fun" She smiled getting closer he would be asleep soon. Not that he could have hurt her anyways he was big but slow and dumb. "Well what do you say you get some sleep" She spoke throwing him a kiss as the dog grew in size and split in two.

He tried to focus as he smelled somethong weird in the air.. he shook his head trying to fight it as he got sleepy.. he smiled as he looked at her... "Ahhh no.. Im... fine.." He He smiled as his eyes got heavy and closed over his eyes... at first sitting on the ground and soon he was bent over passed out.

Cerberus grabbed the boy dragging him to the greenhouse which was very large even for this school. The floor slid back underneath was a massive room with a steel table and for leather strap. The dog placed him on the table for now she did not want to hurt him later that would change. "Oh wake up my sweet prince" She sprayed him with the counter agent to wake him up quickly.

thewhiterabbit said:
Cerberus grabbed the boy dragging him to the greenhouse which was very large even for this school. The floor slid back underneath was a massive room with a steel table and for leather strap. The dog placed him on the table for now she did not want to hurt him later that would change. "Oh wake up my sweet prince" She sprayed him with the counter agent to wake him up quickly.

His vision was blury as he opened his eyes, still blinking trying to see whar happened... his head arched up and tried to look around in the green covered greenhouse... matt blinked and looked at Ivy as her angelic voice spoke to him.. "Ugg... what happened??"

"You passed out my dear boy and you did not even get to say high to Rachel" The girl he was fucking at the moment. She smiled as the girl was held up by two wires around her arms both bolted to a wall. "Say hi Rachel"

thewhiterabbit said:
"You passed out my dear boy and you did not even get to say high to Rachel" The girl he was fucking at the moment. She smiled as the girl was held up by two wires around her arms both bolted to a wall. "Say hi Rachel"

He blinked as he tried to wake up.. suprised that he was in a woman at the monet.. even one he didnt remember meeting... he blinked looking up at the girl.. "Rachel?? Are.. you ok??" He looked at her seeing she was bolted to the wall...

"Of course what fun would it be if she was dead" A vine with sheer like thorns began to cut there cloths off one then the other. she looked at them for meat bags they were not that bad looking. Would she play with them before during or after she began pruning off the bits she did not like or need to feed her plants.

thewhiterabbit said:
"Of course what fun would it be if she was dead" A vine with sheer like thorns began to cut there cloths off one then the other. she looked at them for meat bags they were not that bad looking. Would she play with them before during or after she began pruning off the bits she did not like or need to feed her plants.

He moaned feeling her pussy on his cock despite he rbing botlted to the wall.. he mllooked up at her and at Ivy wondering what was really going on.... "What do you want from us???... I... I just met her..." He gasped feeling his clothes being ripped from him by the plants...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom