Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

in dire need of help

Thank you, King, but none of them are there. so im forced to purge the machine. ill see you on the the flip side.

and... thanks again, friend

Kingschoolyou said:
D= Damn. Well like I said, it's Vista. Everything you have/had should be in the D drive.
I had too much to put on my D drive. it only holds 10 gb.

anyway, i reset everything. drivers was a pain, updates are still going. but i WAS able to save stuff with the windows.old file. it's all benign if it's in there, so i was able to pull out important stuff without bad stuff. windows defender is working again. updates working again. So some hassle, but it's ok now. Thanks for the help, though.

Yeah no problem. Damn, the Vista version of that virus is vicious D= I just hope the Windows 7 version isn't any worse.

Kingschoolyou said:
Yeah no problem. Damn, the Vista version of that virus is vicious D= I just hope the Windows 7 version isn't any worse.
I know what you mean.

BUT! there was a bit of good news. I was able to salvage my Oblivion game, files, and mods, and my winRAR, because it was saved on Windows.old, and everything in there is benign, and I know the virus didn't touch those files.

No that virus is made to target windows. Not other programs. It's an OS virus, not a program virus. So to speak anyways.

Back
Top Bottom