Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Royal Mess

Nikolai grinned a little as he led her inside,"no company, just a quiet dinner...if you eant to join us I mean...there's no one else here but thr servants,its truly a get away from everything."nikolai smiled as he led her upstairs to her room. Opening the door for her he gave her a amused smile."I love when a womans weak in the knees because of me."he smirked lowering his head to kiss her.

"Oh...I..I'm sorry."she said looking confused and upset. Because while it wasn't illegal in russia, prositutes were still looked down on. And all she'd wanted to do was thank him for helping her. Shoulders slouching she stared at the floor looking so very upset."I'm sorry salem....ill go..."she muttered setting her glass down, figuring she wasn't welcome anymore since he seemed so upset by her offer,and offended that she thought he was lonely. Because elizabeth knew a lot about being lonely in a crowd, it took one to know one, and she knew salem was as alone as she was

Mira laughed a bit and shook her head, moving it just in time to make his kiss land on her cheek. "Oh please, my knees are strong as ever," she murmured, rolling her eyes. She walked with a swing to her hips, entering the castle and letting a butler take her coat. "I don't mind going to dinner. Dinner isn't bad, and it can always be followed by drinking." She shrugged, then turned to look at him. "Aren't you going to show me my rooms?"

Salem sighed and shook his head, putting his glass down and standing up to catch her arm in his strong grip. "No, don't," he murmured, "You have no where to go, and it's too damn cold for me to let you go out on the streets. I won't allow it. Now. Sit." He nodded to the chair, his voice hard. There was no doubt that he expected to be obeyed... Turning around, he picked his wine glass back up and turned the television on. "All I was saying was that I won't let you have sex of me for payment. I only enjoy willing partners."

Nikolai looked amused as he took her arm, leading her upstairs towards her rooms."well, I'd rather take you to mine, but since that won't get us to dinner kn time, I guess I could take you to yours."he said with a charming smile as he showed her throuh the lofty well lit decorated halls to her room. Holding open the door for her, he allowed her to enter."I'll be riht back. Going to change to."he said heading for his own rooms only to return to hers in a few moments wearing a dress shirt and jeans..but oddly no shoes. The man despised shoes, wouldn't wear them if he didn't have to.

Elizabeth started blushing as she looked up at him, trying to understand why the tone of voice he used sent a shiver down her spine. "Thank you."she muttered before picking her glass up sipping the wine as she sat down on the couch next to him. Her legs tucked up under her as she watched tv,fascinated because at home she didn't watch a lot. Going quiet for awhile she waited for a commerical before looking at him."I wouldn't have offered if I wasn't willing salem..your handsome, and my 'boyfriend'" she teased trying to get him to smile

Mira met him in the sitting room of her rooms wearing skinny jeans, a pair of nude heels, and white lacy top that stretched beautifully across her larger than average breasts. Her hair was curled and pulled into a loose updo. "Do you have something against shoes?' she asked with a smirk, tilting her head to the side. She took in his appearance, liking how it complimented his sexy body... "So what's for supper?"

Salem smirked a bit. "If I didn't live in a house full of children, I might take you up on that," he murmured, looking over at her with a sheepish expression. "However, I'm not sure a sex slave would go over with all of my brothers. Atleast not the youngest ones."

"I do.they're uncomfortable and not usually nesecarry unless it gets colder."he said shrugging smiling widely as he looked her over, clearly apperciating her body and he liked talking to her. For nikolai, he had no other requirements for his sex partners."I think something french maybe?I dunno,mother was in the kitchen all afternoon terroring the maids. So I dunno ehat cocktail of foods she came up with."he said snickering a little as he led her downstairs

Elizabeth blushed at that before raising a eyebrow."oh I don't think you have the right one of usbeing the sex slave." she teased looking arouns to make sure his brothers weren't around before leaning over to give him a quick clumsy kiss,that said even if she talked she didn't have a lot of experience. Leaning back she smirked a little,"they do go to school you know."she teased before blushing and looking away.

Mira raised her eyebrows a bit. "French? Ah, well, that's very nice of them." She smiled a bit and followed him down to the dining hall, taking her seat next to him. Sadly, all she could think about was his body against her's, his cock, and the sounds he made during sex... It made for an awkward dinner with his family. When her favorite french dessert was set in front of her, she grinned. "Oh, You have out done yourselves. Everything is so lovely," she complimented his parents. These were the times when she felt so young. She was a Queen, but she was also a kid among them.

Salem pulled back, looking at her with confusion. He tilted his head to the side. "I'm not sure I understand you... You've known me for less than twenty four hours, and you really don't know me..." He didn't look mad, but... disappointed. Like he's expected more from her. "I think you just need to concentrate on trying to regain your memory."

"Thank you. I thought you would like something from home, since you are being so kind in sending your men to search for elizabeth."The tsarina smiled at the young queen, though grief showed in her face, the woman was still lovely. Alexander looked amused as he dug into the dessert, "You know, this is so good, I might have to venture to france to see how a french cook would make it."The prince of wales grinned, slipping so easily into actually being a emotional person, that if you didn't know just how twisted he could be, you would never guess. Nikolai rolled his eyes looking amused though he quietly ate, though his foot was absently running up and down mira's legs, bare toes brushing against her ankle just to tease her. He had every intention of taking her back to bed for another round.

"I don't know anyone salem.'She snapped a little, anger in her eyes because she didn't know why she wanted to sleep with him, but she found him attractive. Stripped of everything that had kept her from being as sexually active as her twin, the girl was reverting to what was considered a normal european woman. While it wasn't talked about, sex wasn't something to be ashamed of, or how often or with who. At home, the only restrictions she had on her sex life was pregnancy, and that was easily taken care of. Except the emotional scars that she didn't remember...poor salem was left with a woman who was in for a culture shock."I think I need to go to bed..."She sighed a little as she stood, running her fingers through her hair biting her lip not sure where he wanted her to go. Either the guest house or here.

2 weeks later...
images

Nikolai smirked sleepily as he laid back in his bed, absently running his fingers through mira's hair."You know you don't have to go home today. you could just stay here and be my sex slave. Haven't you heard, every tsarvich needs their own personal sex slave. It makes ruling a empire of snow so much easier."He teased rolling on his side to look at the queen laying next to him, his head snapping up in surprise as the door opened.

"Nikolai, I swear, if you're sti-"Bianca Cheviler stopped in the doorway before shutting it behind her, stuttering to a stop, the french noblewoman looking so at a loss for words that it was comical. For a woman who always had something to say, to see her mourning fiancee in the bed of her queen, was just to much. It was probably a very good thing that she cared for him,but wasn't in love with him, at least not in a way that anyone else would understand, otherwise it would be very awkward for how many trysts she'd walked in. "Y-your majesty."She stuttered, swallowing hard as she curtestied before walking out the door again.

Nikolai stared, before starting to laugh."Oh man, that was the only thing that could have made me smile today."he snickered sitting up, running his fingers through his hair, knowing Bianca was there because they were having Elizabeth's funeral that morning. Having it because there had been no trace of the missing tsarina.

~~**~~

Elizabeth sighed quietly as she walked outside, frowning at the sea as she listened to the waves crash. Glad that Salem worked late because at least she didn't have to explain the dreams that kept waking her up in a cold sweat and panting in fear. swallowing hard as she slid her shaking hands through her hair she leaned against the porch railing, not remembering that salem had a night off. Having retired early, she really hadn't thought about the man being home, and probably hearing her get up.

Barefoot and only in jeans and a sweater, she looked warm, which she was. Despite the cold temprature of massachusetts in winter, it was warmer then st. petersburg in the dead of summer. thinking over the dreams...or were they memories that haunted her she sighed. She wondered why it seemed to be only the bad memories she remembered, instead of anything good. She remembered her name, and snippets of everything else that left her shaken and torn between the desire to run screaming from the thought of sex, and to let salem hold her. But after that first disaterous night, she'd avoided any attempt at seducing him, just moving through his life with a quiet resignation that said she'd given up on everything the longer she went without remembering anything truly important.

Back
Top Bottom