Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aegroto Dum Anima Est, Spes Est. [ Rosewater Mermaid x muscularguy4F ]

RE: Aegroto Dum Anima Est, Spes Est. [ Izzy x Guy]

Castalia watched as he dipped further into the warm waters. How she hated him, and his calm attitude towards acts of degradation made against her. Could he not imagine what had happened? Was it so impossible? Castalia's cheeks burned with a deep blush, recalling the indecencies she was forced to do by Thyra's rule. She shook her head of blonde curls, keeping her composure,
"It is hard to word, my dear Jarl, but when a woman cries your name to the gods, and praises you, while you suckling down her juices, then I do believe I was able to." Castalia sighed softly, "It is not a terribly difficult skill to learn."

Castalia cupped the water and began to rinse the sweat and orgasm of her. Thyra had truly stolen Ragnar's sloppy seconds. She couldn't have even waited for the priestess to wash first!

Castalia spoke out once more, "Hadn't we discussed this last night? I am still a priestess, but to a new type of god." She looked to him from the corner of her eye, her brows arched, "Unless of course, you have other plans for me."

He looked at Castalia, studying her body language as he studied her words. He dropped deeper under water, submerging his head before standing up once more, water running over his strong body and dripping from his hair and beard.
"You are correct! You are indeed still a priestess, only now you worship and serve me. Which makes what Thyra did to you a much more heinous crime. She deserves to be punished more seriously"
He started to clamber out of the bath, his cock hardening rapidly.
"Is that what you wish priestess? Do you want me to punish this infamous lady lover even more?" He asked her, walking towards the now trembling shield maiden

Castalia watched him as he marched off towards Thyra. She could see how frightened she was. If it hadn't been for her own experience last night, Castalia would have wished Thyra a truly brutal death by Ragnar's cock, however her heart was soft. Castalia swam in the warm waters to where they kept pitchers of soaps and creams for washing. She poured one with a white-ish tint to it over her chest, as she walked to the shallower end. She placed the container down, and worked the cream until her entire body grew slick, gleaming in the light of the of the torches which hung on the wall.

She spoke as she did this, "It is not my place to punish, my lord," Her heart began racing, "I do not know your relation, or if she is truly a wonderful shield woman. But you had put your trust in her to protect me from the touch of another person, and she has failed," Castalia began to rinse off her body, her nipples pert even in such warm temperatures. "However, she isn't worthy of your cock. And quiet frankly, she is not worthy to even hear you speak. I suggest exiling her to a permanent post where she can repent disobeying your word."

Castalia sighed, turning and walking back into the waters, "But do as you will, my lord. I won't take any part in it."

Ragnar watched Thyra intently as they waited on Castalia's reply. He could feel her trembling. She wasn't getting cold, instead she was fearing Ragnar; and indeed, Castalia's; retribution. She was humiliated and she feared what may happen to her in response to her earlier actions, a somewhat fitting punishment. Ragnar stepped closer to her, such that his swollen cock rested against the skin of her ass, sitting just between her tightened cheeks.
As Castalia spoke Thyra started to relax, finally feeling safe and her head drooped. Ragnar chuckled, enjoying the obvious power he had over the shield maiden almost as much as he would have enjoyed the punishment. Leaning his head forward he whispered into her ear. "It seems that the priestess is far more gentle and forgiving than you are Thyra. Which is lucky for you, but a great shame for me" he chuckled slightly again. "Don't worry, you won't be exiled. But I will expect you to tell me all about your encounter later!" His hand slapped her wet ass cheek with a loud clap that made her whimper.

He walked towards the waters, back towards Castalia. "Is that really how you wish to right that wrong? Is there nothing you want from her? Or anything that could make this right in your heart?" He was not used to such merciful justice, it seemed unusually kind to him, surely there was something else she wanted?

Castalia heard the crack of his hand smacking against Thyra's arse, followed by his playful remark, and the question he posed her. She stopped, and looked back to him as he spoke. The blue of her eyes reflected dark, swelling waves, thrashing a tiny boat about before swallowing it whole. There was something about this tiny, little priestess. Her brows narrowed. How dare he. How dare he ask about righting the the wrong that was so deeply embedded into her heart. It made her burn with rage. Steam rose from her thighs, her hair began to dry up, curling once again into that glorious mane. He had taken her dignity, she was suppose to be his play thing, and this so-called woman found it upon herself a good reason to do the same.

Castalia, if she were truly would have snarled in response, but instead spoke in the harsh dialect of his people,
"You have taken me from my duties and loved ones, you have brought me here to make me yours, yet you are no wolf-demon, nor god, for allowing this pleb to easily take what is so rightfully yours."
She walked towards him, the water instantly evaporating off her skin, as her blood boiled hot. Castalia's eyes never left him, not even for a second.
"Would you allow it if a man were to 'teach me' how to suck a cock? No. You would probably lop it off."
She stood so short on him. Her breasts lightly tracing against his chest. Her hand came up and grabbed onto his face, and for a second her fingers burned against his skin. She forced him to look down on her displeased face.
"As I had said, it is not my place to punish, but it is yours. Your lack of authority is a disgrace to the once stern slave who escaped a faction of Romans."
She let go. There was no fear in this little priestess. Last night he had threatened to kill her, but today she stood tall and proud.

Ragnar watched as the former priestess strode over to him with a new found confidence and purpose. The water that had previously soaked her skin and hair seeped to evaporate from her, leaving her dry, naked and beautiful in front of him. Lust swelled as he felt her breasts press against his own skin.
Her words enraged him. Not against her, but against himself. How could he have been so soft, so needlessly merciful and yet so blind? Thyra had not only disobeyed him, she had tried to take what was rightfully his and she should pay. She had been loyal to him for years, so he would leave her alive, but he would take something just as dear to her.
He pulled his face away from the priestess's heated touch to turn and grab the disgraced shield maiden by her hair and force her in front of him, on her knees.
"The priestess is right Thyra, you committed grievous acts, acts that a man would suffered for. As will you!"
His left hand still holding her hair tightly, he lifted his right, bringing it down on her firm buttocks with a crack that echoed through the hall and instantly marked her. Never taking his eyes from Castalia, he repeated the movement but swinging his hand to strike the opposite buttock and smiling as Thyra cried out.
His cock hardened behind the poor shield maiden and he knelt down, the tip of his large member pressing against the lips of her sex.

Not only could he feel it, it was easily seen by both Ragnar and Castalia that Thyra was shaking. Her voice was caught in her throat, as she was torn between begging for mercy, or to obey his command. Never in all her years had she failed him. Did she truly deserve this? Thyra gulped hard. Castalia's sweet taste still in her mouth. She looked over to the woman who had caused her to lust so much. Her eyes widened, seeing her skin miraculously dry. Castalia's lips were red and swollen from their excursion. Thyra hung her head in shame. Her eyes shut tight as she felt him spank her needlessly once more. She cried out with a yelp! A sharp gasp followed as he pressed the head of his fat cock to her slicked pussy.

Castalia on the other hand, watched on. Her eyes steely and cold as she watched as the woman was punished before her. How she wished she were the one to do the punishing. Her heart ached to see Thyra's and Ragnar's blood spilled. She breathed softly, her breasts rising and falling gently. Her mind began to wander as to how she would do it—How she would rid herself of her abusers—but Thyra's cry shattered her fantasy rather quickly. Castalia internally smirked, seeing how easily manipulated Ragnar was to her words. Slowly she walked up to him, her hips swayed from side to side, rolling with each step. Her perfect tits jiggling even with this slight movement. Castalia quickly pressed herself against his side. She softly kissed his chest and shoulder before standing up on her tippy toes to kiss his neck.
"Show me how truly fierce of leader you are,"
Her hand found his cock and guided it deep into Thyra's pussy.

Thyra's face contorted. It had been many years since she had taken a cock inside of her. She had almost forgotten the sensation, but quickly remembered why she preferred women to men. How could these two be so cruel?

Castalia's hand pulled away, pressing to his abdomen, smearing Thyra's juices along his body. She gave him a final kiss on his jaw before swaying back to the warm waters to enjoy her bath.

Ragnar's eyes followed Castalia's hips as she swayed towards him. He took in her full beauty, feeling his cock throb, veins bulging and pulsing and his full, heavy balls ache. He felt her subservience and adoration in the kisses she placed on his body and pride swelled inside him. How easily she had become his, how easily she had learned to worship him.

As the former priestess slid his cock into Thyra, he chuckled, mocking the shield maiden. "You're still wet and slick from what you forced her to do to you! How fitting a punishment this is!" Despite being older, Thyra was almost as tight as Castalia had been the night before and he felt her body squeeze around his cock. She whimpered, tears hitting the stone floor of the bathhouse as her body tensed, her hands and fingers scrambling on the floor, looking in vain for something to claw at to take away the pain.

He had no time, no care for starting slowly and gently. His early thrusts were slow and deep, taking his time to make the punishment last and savoring the reactions from Thyra as each thrust rocked through her body. Reaching forwards, he grabbed Thyra's plaited hair, pulling it and forcing her to rear her head and scream and weep in pain.
"Are you sorry for what you have done? What you did to Castalia and what you did to me?"
After seconds his eyes turned from the poor victim and looked to Castalia. He wanted to see her watching him fucking her attacker, avenging her. He wanted to see her enjoying it.

There was something about a plump, bare, rump that was particularly hypnotizing. Maybe it was because how firm they were? Or the way the bounced even when she was simply crossing the room? He would have her dressed in nothing but satin to accentuate her figure, should he permit Castalia to leave the bedroom. This nice arse lead his eyes back to the depths of the hot bath. Castalia walked across the temped pool's floor to the opposite side, where there was a submerged edge to sit on. Taking her seat, she relaxed in the hot water. It felt so soothing. The water massaged Castalia's sore body. She felt her head becoming lighter, her thoughts becoming simpler. Her eyes lingered on the performance before her, before focusing on Ragnar.

She licked her plush, enlarged lips, watching him slam his hips against Thyra's arse; making her rear like the mule that she was. The sounds of his cock thrusting into and out of Thyra's vagina echoed through the spacious room. His grunts mixed with her moans evoked something out of Castalia.

Thyra never dared to show emotion, let alone cry, in front of Ragnar, but even she could not withstand it. Her pussy betrayed her, becoming even more wet and loose as he fucked the feelings out of her. He could feel her trembling, tears dripping down and smudging against the hard stone floors. She looked back to his face as he forced her to arch her back, wrinkles appearing on her forehead. She gagged on her words, before uttering, "Y-yes, lord Ragnar, I am... I am so sorry for double crossing you,"

Castalia shifted, her legs parting just enough so her petite hand could slip between and gentle stroke her swollen slit. It felt... curious. Her lips stuck out in a cute little pout, as she moaned ever so lightly under her breath. One naughty little finger crept a little lower, pushing its way into her extremely tight woman hood. Her entire body quivered, but her eyes did not move from Ragnar. He was tall, and lean, with a body of perhaps the god she held so very closely to her heart. Castalia began to feel hotter, as she began to question wether or not Ragnar could be gentle, and loving, and sweet, like the attention she was paying to her self.

She whimpered, her body tensing up before immediately slackening. She reached yet another astounding orgasm for the day.

Ragnar tightened his grip on his victim's plait, pulling her head directly backwards and evoking a cry of pain, fear and embarrassed pleasure. Loud slaps echoed around the room as his thrusts caused his hips to contact with her tight ass cheeks. Thyra gritted her teeth, trying to tense against the pain of the humiliation and shame of the betrayal, but her body betrayed her, forcing moans and gasps out between her gritted teeth and clenched jaw.

Ragnar eagerly eyed Castalia's reactions, watching as her hand began to explore her own body, reaching between her spread thighs. He felt his heart thump harder as her actions aroused him further. He tried to regain his composure; sure he was supposed to enjoy this but he wanted to make it last, not just for Thyra, but for himself too. But he felt himself becoming too excited too quickly and he mentally took a moment to calm himself. There was no way he was going to give her the pleasure of his seed inside her, she was not worthy to father another of his children and he would not allow one of his children to be spawned by a traitor. This calmed him, reminded him of the job at hand, so even when he saw Castalia bring herself to what seemed like a rather powerful climax, he did not follow suit. Insread he remarked to himself on how quickly she had changed. How she had shown the same hunger for power and revenge as he. Now had she shown the same taste for perversion. Perhaps she was different

"Enjoying the show priestess?" he asked, whispering to Thyra, "she how much she loves watching you being punished by me!"

Victim? Oh no. Thyra was no victim. She was a criminal, who had committed a wrongful act against the ruler of the society she lived in. Atleast, that is how Castalia viewed her. She held no pity in those blue eyes. They instantly grew cold the moment she looked to the show-pony position Thyra was being fucked in. How humiliated she must feel, having her pussy dripping with so many orgasms from a cock after having sworn them off.

Castalia relaxed in the bath, her body completely submerged, allowing the hot water to heal it. She dared not to look away from the act before her though. Oh no. That would ruin all her plans. Instead, she returned to focusing on Ragnar. The moment he looked at her, Castalia commanded, "Harder."

Feeling her body be invigorated by the warm waters, Castalia was now able to focus more on the situation. He liked doing this, and he liked the fact that she was watching. Castalia finished washing herself, only looking away when she reached for soap. Now that she was clean, she walked over to her beloved captor. This time she took the braid from his hand, and held it in her own. She answered his question, kissing his neck once again, "I love it, my lord," With that, she placed one of her dainty feet onto Thyra's back, forcing her to slowly lower down to the ground, pressing her tiny tits and face into the ground. Thyra tried to push against her, but it only prompted Castalia to her next action.

Once again she touched Ragnar's face. This time, a few fingers lightly pressed below his chin, steadying herself as she stepped up and onto Thyra's back; her opposite hand still holding onto her hair. She stood gracefully from her humanoid podium, her hand moving to cup his cheek. She gave it a gentle stroke, "Kneel for me, my lord,"

Ragnar's eyes followed Castalia on her procession from the bath towards him as eagerly as a starving man eyed food. His cock still continuing it's punishment of the disgraced shield maiden, he watched as her hips swayed with each step towards him. His balls ached as her walk conjured thoughts inside his head.

Nor did he stop when she took the braid from his hand, though curious as he was at what she was doing, he continued plowing the poor young lady. As she pushed her down with her foot, he let out a laugh, amused not only by her playing a part in all of it, but by her previously unseen ability to be dominant towards Thyra. He smiled at her, almost proud of how his little priestess had evolved so quickly.

He looked into her blue eyes, trying to read her intentions, judging his ability to trust what she was doing. After a moment's thought he smiled again, his knees bending and obligingly resting themselves on the floor as he lowered himself down

RE: Aegroto Dum Anima Est, Spes Est.

As Ragnar lowered himself, Castalia raised one of her long, soft, cream-white legs. Her weight shifted to one foot, causing Thyra's back to crack loudly. Thyra winced from the pain of bearing Castalia's weight and still suffering from Ragnar's cock. She felt it growing harder inside of her, filling her head with ideas of exactly how much joy this little priestess brought him. Gracefully, Castalia hooked her leg around his shoulders, pulling his face close to her poor, swollen flower. It was still sweet with nectar. Castalia wore a soft expression, her voice almost a whisper, "Won't you kiss it better, my lord?"

Ragnar's eyes stared into Castalias in disbelief. Just minutes ago she had been the poor, defenceless priestess that he had so eagerly taken last night. Now her personality had seemingly completed a full polar shift. Was it the abuse that he and Thyra had dished out that awoke something in her? Or was it something else.
He didn't care right now. As she spoke, offering herself to him, the look in his eyes went from one of shock, to one of utter lust.

Taking his hands from Thyra's hips, he wrapped his arms under the small priestess' legs taking hold of her, pulling her towards him. His head dropped to her crotch, his warm tongue and lips eagerly caressing her tender area.

Castalia did not drop her gaze, and continued to watch as this man became ensnared by carnal lust. She nearly whimpered when his strong arms hugged her legs, bracing herself self for a lashing... However...

This time he was different.

This time was gentle, although the hairs of his beard pricked and tickled her skin as he moved his face closer. Sweet, succulent, dew dripped onto his tongue as he sampled her. A small "Ah," caught itself on her throat. She watched his unwavering dedication as his tongue lapped up her sweet juices, swirling around her clit, and suckling on her labia. She sang a lovely song of mm's and ah's and tender moans, dropping her head back. Her free hand found itself at the nape of his neck, using this to steady herself, "Ohh, lord Ragnar, t-to believe that this is Thyra's specialty is very disappointing, since you are so much more talented at it!"
Her leg trembled, her hands clenching down a little bit harder as she neared orgasm.

Castalia's arousal had near soaked Ragnar's beard, drops of her juices sinking into his hairs and falling onto Thyra's bare back below them.
He could hear and feel her approaching climax, her escalating moans, the way her legs squeezed around him, the tightening of her grip on his hair. He could sense it all and it provoked him further. His tongue explored deeper with greater eagerness and urgency, then his lips settled around her clitoris. His lips pursed tightly and sucked as the tip of his tongue darted up and down over the sweet protruding little button.

His strong arms lifted her clear off the the defeated shield maiden and into the air. A low plinth just to his left; normally used for placing towels, combs and the like; now served as seat on which Ragnar placed his beauty. He kneeled down below her, continuing his ardent worship of her wet cunt

All the while this went on, Thyra wheezed. Her lungs flattened under the pressure of Castalia's back leg, begging for air as Ragnar blindly thrusted. Castalia kept a tight grip on her braid, causing her neck to crane backwards, making breathing even more arduous. From this angle, she was perfectly able to view just how infatuated Ragnar was with his new plaything. How could he value her so? It was disheartening to think that all their years of fighting beside each other meant so little to him. She winced, feeling the drops splatter against her skin. She hadn't made the priestess this wet, and Ragnar's cock seemed unwavering. Her voice slowly turned raspy, her cheeks began to pale, as she felt herself taking her very last breath. And then Ragnar dislodged himself.

Castalia trembled when Ragnar picked her up. Her hooked leg grew tighter, pressing further into his shoulder as she moved her right leg upwards; his hand aiding her. She gave one final tug at Thyra's braid, before letting it go.

Thyra's body fell to the ground, and it felt too weak to move, nor did she feel like aggravating Ragnar further. So there she lay, watching as Ragnar continued his ardent worship.

Castalia's nails combed through his hair, encouraging him to continue. Her moans grew louder as he made quick work of her clit. Suddenly her hands jumped from his head to his back, and scratched their way up. She was all a gasp, her hips squirming on the plith. "Ahhhh..!! M-Mm... My lord!!" He could feel her entirety seizing up, like the quiet before the storm, before she relaxed. Her juices rushed over his face , saturating his beard and dripping onto the floor and down his neck. She panted heavily, a hand resting on his cheek, lightly beckoning him towards her.

He had almost completely forgotten about the near-broken shield maiden that lay crumpled in a heap just yards away; his focus reserved for the priestess who moaned so perfectly to his touch.
Her nails dug into the muscles of his upper back, drawing blood. Instinctively, his muscles tensed at the very feeling which served to increase his arousal

His lips and tongue happily lapped up the little priestess' juices, savouring the taste. But most of all, he savoured the feeling of her climax surrounding him, her body tensing, her moans echoing through the bath house. He could feel her body relax, both satisfied and fatigued by the experience.

He pulled away slightly, his tongue cleaning a little of the juices from his moustache as he stood to face her. His eyes met hers as he stood to his full height, towering over her with a fulfilled smile across his face

Oh. Gods.

What had she done?

The world that had spinning so fast moments ago began to slow down, as Ragnar's grinning face came into focus. Shame flooded her mind, body, and soul. She had taken actual pleasure from him. The same man who had branded her his personal whore, who handled her so roughly, and with no regret took something most precious to her. She was left trembling, as her eyes grew wide from the realization. Oh that bastard! How menacing he looked, hovering over her with that smug look on his face, her juices dripping from his beard. Was this to be her future? Making his perverted smile grow? What if she came to like it? Anger and sorrow kept fighting to be the main emotion to rule her, but fear took hold. If she didn't say or something soon, then it would look strange! She had to keep her appearance up! She had to have him believe that she adored him. Her plump lips did not feel like smiling, but instead she began to pout, tears rolling down her cheeks. She sat up properly, her arms reaching forward for him,
"Y-You have cleansed me, my dear lord Ragnar..."

She kissed his chest and abdomen gently, her hand finding his thick erect cock still slick with Thyra's juices. She began pumping it, "Thank you for being so tender with me..." And with that, she borrowed her knowledge from the previous night and bent down to suck the head of his throbbing dick. She could taste that woman on him. She hated it. Castalia shut her eyes tightly, pushing more into her mouth, groaning as she did.

His hands still on her shapely thighs, he could feel her body trembling, the aftershocks of her orgasm still twitching through her body. He could hear her breathing, still laced with the occasional whimper, starting to slow
He smiled at her, pleased that she had felt such pleasure. He had always enjoyed bringing a woman pleasure almost as much as he had enjoyed them pleasuring him. But this was different. This time there was something amiss. His deep blue eyes met hers and he could see the reluctance hiding deep inside her. Buried deep so as not to be noticed. But not buried deep enough.
The restraint he had felt that morning was visible in her eyes to those who knew just where and when to look for it.

He took her curls in his hands, gripping her hair tightly enough to show control, but with a tenderness that could easily be felt. As she dropped her head to kiss his chest, his hands ran up her body, taking in her curves and affectionately squeezing her large breasts.

He could feel her lips move down his body, each kiss producing a quiet breath of pleasure to escape his lips. "My little priestess.." He moaned lightly, his muscles twitching under her kisses.

His cock twitched wildly in her hands, bucking as it pleaded to be released. "You don't.." he started, seeing what she was doing. But he head dropped further before he could finish and the warmth her mouth, the gentle caress of her lips; it was too much to ignore.
"Castalia.." He moaned again, this time using her name as he resisted the urge to thrust his hips forwards and send his cock further into her mouth.

She did all that she could to cover up that slip up. She sucked and slurped, getting more and more of it into her mouth. Her head bobbed, before pulling away to breath just as he used her name. Her cheeks burned. Lapping up his precum and Thyra's juices, she gave him a sweet hymn of mm's & ah's. Then she took it in once more.

The head of his cock met the back of her mouth before it push down into her throat by her own accord. One hand steadied his twitching man hood, the other gripped his hip, digging her nails into his firm flesh. Her moans were muffled by his thick cock down her throat. Castalia forced more down her lips meeting her knuckles. Tears instantly dripping down her face. More. She thought. Pulling her hand away, Castalia championed on! Her sweet, plush lips meeting with Ragnar's maintained golden pubes, it was here that they would tighten around the very base of his cock. She sucked hard, her throat squeezing his member. Slowly she moved back, but just before the tip came out, she throttled forward. Her body rocked as she did her best to make him orgasm, then maybe he might leave her alone for some time.

But she might underestimate his stamina.

To Ragnar's amazement, he didn't need to push any deeper. He watched as she pushed herself further and further down, feeling his cock slither into her throat, squeezed by her body's natural size all the way.
His moans became louder, aroused not just by simple physical sensation, but also by the very spectacle of it. This young beauty, completely of her own will to please him and without order, was slowly pushing her perfect lips further and further down his thick cock.

Unable to stop himself, his fingers tightened in her hair as her movements took over him. Previous thoughts of having her learn from another of his bed warmers now seemed redundant.

He carefully plucked an errant strand of hair from her face, his rough hand gently grazing against the soft skin of her cheeks.

"Look at me Castalia.." He whispered between moans

His fingers would feel the finest satin as they traced her cheek, but one after another the would run across the path of her tear drops. She was an amateur, and also quite disgruntled. She ignored his touch, focusing on her task at hand. But then... He spoke.

Castalia nearly gagged at his request. She tried to look up to his face but from her perch up on the polite it was more than difficult. She slowly straightened up, her incredibly tight throat ousting his cock. Now with the head in her mouth, and a chance to breath, she looked up to him. Her lashes wet with her tears fanned out, while the whites of her eyes were rimmed with red, but those vast ocean blue eyes were fixated on his.

He raised his hand towards his face, his fingers glistening in the limited daylight. His fingertips showed her teardrops, sitting on his skin like tiny puddles. He stared at them and then looked down at her.

"Why do you cry like this little one?" He asked, using the term endearingly where it had previously been one of subordination. "Did I not just serve to bring you pleasure and punish she that has wronged you? Did I force you into this act?"

There was no guilt for his previous actions, it would never cross his mind. After all, it was the Viking way and many of the women in the village had come here in this way, accepting the life and growing into it

Little one...?
The words reverberated in her mind. His tone was so very different. Why? Why did he care? Why did he want to look into her eyes?
Had he truly softened? Did he feel something for his poor little priestess?

Castalia sat tall. Her feet crossing at her ankles, one hand laying primly on her lap, the other delicately taking his hand. Her fingers wiped away her tears from his fingers before she took his hand. They felt so rough against hers. She blinked softly, looking to him. "You frighten me, my lord."

She shifted forward giving his hand a kiss. "I am very happy for you avenging me, but after such tenderness you demonstrated, my heart cannot help but wish you had done the same this previous night..." She sighed softly, looking up to him from his knuckles, "... It would be easier for me to me to fully adore you if it had been..."
She straightened up, her gaze never breaking. "... But then again, I am only here for you to act upon as you wish, Ragnar." She braced herself for his response.

Thyra, watched in amazement at the priestess' boldness and honesty.

Back
Top Bottom