Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aegroto Dum Anima Est, Spes Est. [ Rosewater Mermaid x muscularguy4F ]

RE: Aegroto Dum Anima Est, Spes Est. [ Izzy x Guy]

He smiled as she referred to him as her lord, a signal that she had accepted him as her new master, replacing those she served at the temple. Could she have really accepted him so quickly and easily? Despite his own ego, he struggled to believe it. Granted, she was accustomed; through near enough all her life no less; to being a servant to something or someone. But what he had done, the changes he had caused in such as short space of time. Surely she could not be accepting that.

Seemingly he had his answer as her fingertips worked their way down his body. Each touch of her fingers sent small waves and shivers ran back up and down his body, causing his manhood to pulse. He let out a low moan as her hand finally reached it's destination, her fingers wrapping around his cock. Momentarily, his eyes closed in pleasure as he hand began to pump his cock, reopening to look straight into her bright blue eyes.
"It is ok little priestess, you have been through a lot today. You need not do that. Just rest". He replied compassionately, his manhood betraying his true desires

"How merciful my lord is,"
Hushed Castalia, her hand staying on his member. Her grip drove along his shaft, hoping that her attempt would soon push him to another orgasm. As she made these strokes, she continued,
"I think I shall show him my appreciation with a small offering,"

Castalia's face turned towards his peck to give it a small kiss. Her lips did not travel far before placing another smooch. One after another, the priestess made a light trail up to his neck. Still massaging his erection, Castalia payed attention to his other head. Her sweet lips left three small kisses along his jaw, before she stopped—unsure if he would want her to kiss him after swallowing his seed, or if she were even allowed to mock intimacy with him. She would not let her own hatred prevent her from getting her true revenge though. She sat up a little and looked down on his form. Patience. She gave a smile before leaning in towards his ear. Her breath hot on the skin. She whispered softly to him,
"Would my merciful lord tell me of other offerings he likes... Being a priestess, I should know what pleases my god most,"

His eyes studied her. Studying her eyes, her movements. Looking for any sort of details that may give away her true intentions. He was still unsure whether or not to truly trust her. Yet he wanted to. Part of him was so sure that she had submitted to him, or at least started to. He had seen so many women submit to him over the years, that he was well aware that they could come to enjoy their roles.

He smiled at her. As much as he enjoyed the forcing, he loved the submission. His body ached to tell her what his mind was imagining, to cut short the wait and the game. But some doubt still remained, a voice in his head wanting him to remain strong. Yet at the same time his cock pulsed in her hand, causing his mind to waiver and weaken. To think of how she had used her tongue to clean his cock. How close her mouth had come to his member.

"What you are doing feels good little priestess. Your hand feels very good on my cock. But your God much prefers when you do that with your mouth and your tongue"

"Oh? My mouth and my tongue?"
As villainous this pretty face may think she was, she was still very new to this whole world he had plunged her into. Her words still hot on his ear, "Like this...?"
Tilting her head, she closed in on that listening ear. Her lips parted, and her tongue came out to gently run along the ridge. She breathed softly, leaving it tingle. Her lips then enveloped the dope of his ear, suckling on it. Her hand still beating away at his cock. Releasing it, she left a fair amount of saliva before pushing herself up. She looked down to his member.
"Is that what you wish to feel on your manhood, my lord?"

HE delighted in her surprise, her almost fear in what he had ordered her to do. He wanted to see her squirm, scared in her new role before it eventually enveloped her as he knew it would. But that would take time, days perhaps weeks, and he would enjoy these moments of transition.

It was he though that was shocked by what she had to do, catching him completely off guard. Ragnar's mouth opened in a low moan. The feeling's that her tongue caused on his ear sent shivers down his body. Down his neck, his torso and his legs. His feet twitched slightly and his heart thumped. Blood surged through his body, bringing him strength, but making him weaker. His cock grew further in her hand. His hands gripped at the furs, fighting his body's urges, wanting to make it last. Wanting to feel more.

He smiled widely at her. "Little priestess, that is precisely what I want to feel, that and more."

Her fisted hand raced as it was stuck in the perpetual game of tug-o-war. The rigorous actions caused her breasts to jiggle. However, she sat still. Her gaze drifted from his cock up to his face, back down to his twitching feet, and back up to his arching torso.
"More?" She nearly moaned, a coy smile crawling onto her face,
"My lord, you need but ask, and you shall receive,"
Shifting, she brought her face down to his pecks. Her hot little tongue began to lick and her soft lips kisses their way down to his member. There was something so sinful in seeing him strained by her touch. He could feel her hot breath on his cock as her head hovered above it. Using her free hand, Castalia brushed her hair off of her face, looking up to him with those blue eyes.
"Won't you ask it of me?"

Ragnar was not in the habit of asking for things. Especially not from women. Since he had fought for his freedom he had taken everything he had wanted or needed. But there was something different about these circumstances. Something that made him consider changing his habits. The way she teased him, slowly making her way down to his cock and then stopping, all the while still jerking it furiously. It made him to horny to be able to control himself. He had never had to work for what he wanted from a woman and it just made him want it more.
"My little priestess, I need you to use your mouth and your tongue. Will you do that for me?"
He asked, each word straining part of his very being

"Again,"
She huffed, her tongue skimming the head of his cock before she spoke again,
"Mortal ears cannot hear as well as those of a god,"
She gave him a playful smirk, her hand still working his length.

His jaw clenched as he felt his temper rise and strained to withhold it. He had never been forced to do anything like this since his slave days and he hated the feeling of not being in control. His hands itched, wanting to grab her head and force her to do what he wanted. Reluctantly, he took a deep breath and repeated his request
"Please little priestess, I need you to use your mouth and your tongue. Will you do that for me? Please?".

Castalia simply smiled,
"As you wish, my lord,"
And with that she took the head of his throbbing member into her mouth. Hotly she sucked on it, like the pit of a peach, trying to get every last bit of the tangy taste. Her tongue rubbed the head of his member as she awkwardly adjusted to having something as thick and as stiff as his cock in her mouth. Slowly, she began to take more into her mouth—her teeth accidentally grazing his shaft. Castalia already knew she needed to perfect the art of fellatio, but still she persisted. Her moans were stuck in her throat, as soft slurping sounds joined the acoustic sound of their intimacy.

As soon as her lips parted and his cock entered her mouth, Ragnar let out a deep moan. It was a moan of both pleasure and relief. He was not accustomed to being teased and the waiting had only made the sensations even greater. He placed one hand on her head, his fingers closing gently around her wavy hair. Whereas he would normally have gripped her tightly and forcefully, here he does so affectionately.
He moaned again, the feeling of her own moans travelling down her throat and vibrating against his cock making his head rock back slightly. His large chest rose and fell as his breathing became deeper, his eyes not leaving her for one moment

Castalia felt him looking at her, with her mouth full of his cock. Opening her eyes, she locked her gaze on his eyes, unsure of where his member was precisely placed in her mouth. No. Instead she moved her head lower, taking more of his member into her mouth, unblinkingly, until the head hit the back of her throat. With another groan, she winced, pushing forward. His cock wobbled for a moment as its straight shape was forced to bend just slightly in order to shove its way into her tight, unexperienced throat. She whined! But in a slobbery gag, she calmed herself, and continued until finally her sweet lips kissed his groin. Jerking back, she gasped for air! Her hand taking hold of his sopping wet cock, and beating it before she leaned down and continued her attempt to mastering the act of deep throating.

Ragnar's fingers tightened ever so slightly around her curls before he restrained himself. He fought constantly with himself, with his own primal urges. He fought with his urge to grip her hair so tightly that he would be in control of her. He fought against thrusting his hips up, against trying to fuck her mouth. Instead he lay there, pleasure running through every ounce of his body, groans and grunts escaping his clenched jaw

Gradually she began to make a consistent bobs, coming up for breath only every five to seven times. She sucked fiercely on her way down, gulping when he entered her throat so the rings of cartilage in her airway would grind against his thickness while the muscles massaged them. Saliva began to pool around the base of his cock as she bobbed faster. Sticky strands were left connecting from the tip to her lips whenever she came up for breath. Her hand came to his balls and cupped them gently, giving them a light squeeze as she continued to please him with her mouth.

He could barely stand it. It felt so good, yet he hard to try so hard to restrain himself. He felt his cock hit the back of her throat, he tongue flick his tip, even he hand cup his balls. His moaned loudly and his legs tensed, his free hand gripped at the furs. "little priestess, you are good at this" he moaned softy under his breath

She pulled back, and spoke in a sticky out-of-breath voice, "Only because you will it so, your grace," She gave him a small smile before continuing. Her hand tightened on his balls, the other worked his shaft. Her mouth focused on the first few inches of his man hood. Licking and sucking, slurping and flicking. How badly she wanted him to cum, but his stamina after the first load seemed to be greatly increased. She braced herself for his inevitable orgasm though.

His breathing sped up, now rapid and yet still deep. His legs continued to tense, his knees bending slightly. Finally he allowed his fingers to grip her hair, tightening around her curls, holding her head loosely in place. His mouth opened, a deep growl-like moan escaping as his large manhood erupted for the second time that night, forcing his seed out at a rate of knots

Castalia felt his body tightening up beneath her. His cock straining, growing so much firmer as it weld up with his orgasm. She forced her eyes open to look up to him the best she could. Her tongue ran laps around the flared head. Watching him reacting in such a way from just suckling on his cock reminded her of a fish out of water. She whined a little, feeling his hot seed shooting into her mouth. It was far thicker in consistency that then previous load... She sucked it all down. Pulling away once she was sure he was finished. She sat up, smiling down to him. "I hope that will suffice for now, my lord."

She laid down beside him, keeping herself curled up to his body. Her plush breasts lightly pressing against his torso. Snuggling in closer, she held her smile, "Rest now, and tomorrow if you would permit it, perhaps you might give me another lesson?" Castalia watched him, her finger make small circles on his chest, she began to think of how vulnerable he was as he slept. His expression was gentle, and he looked as sweet as a babe. Vegence was forming in the back of her mind, like it always did. Laying her head down she too slept.

The two of them were soon lulled into a deep slumber. After raiding, traveling, and fulfilling his carnal need, they were both in need for rest. All good things must come to an end, or rather a beginning. Tweets of little birds outside signalled dawn long before any light. The rest of the village was quiet. The room was chilly from the night's air, despite the low burning fire in the chimney. The early morning sun brought warm rays, which slipped through the windows, and highlighting their naked forms. Castalia still fast asleep. Her body curled up on those warm furs. Her hand held demurely to her mouth. He had defiled such an innocent creature. Should he wake her? Or stay in this moment of tranquility for a bit longer?

Sunlight crept in through the room like the roots of a plant, pushing further, searching. The daylight glanced over Ragnar's face, pulling him gently but irrecoverably from his slumber. He lifted his head, noticing the way in which his new bed warmer had curled herself up on his scarred, strong chest. He watched her for a few moments. His mind grafting images of her demeanor now and what had happened last night.
He smiled to himself, remembering how it felt when she had finally voluntarily submitted to him. Her hand and mouth had worked his manhood almost like any of his more experienced bed warmers could. As he drifting back to the present, he noticed her innocent looking face and how her hand clung to the furs as if in search of modesty.

He stepped from hut fully clothed and looked back at the little Priestess lying, seemingly scared in his bed. He felt a pang of guilt. A feeling he had never felt since his enslavement on the ship. He shook his head free of the distracting feeling and caught the eye of one of the town folk. Thyra was a strong, dependable shield maiden with dark brown hair plaited down her neck. She smiled at she approached, 'Jarl Ragnar, how are you this morning?'
"Thyra, keep an eye on the priestess in my hut, if she should wake, find her some suitable garments and get her bathed and fed. I have business I must attend to." He replied, ignoring her question, before putting one hand on her shoulder "Thank you Thyra".

He strode across the village, stopping only when he arrived at the hut of Sigrid. A young, red haired lady whom he had rescued from a slaver not long after his own escape. She smiled at him when he entered. "My lord, my love" she greeted him, reaching up to put her arms around his neck and stretching to tip toes to kiss him on his cheek. "How may I be of service?" she asked, reaching a hand to the knot of his waist band that kept his breeches up.

"I need you to help look after the priestess. She seems different. She didn't cry" He answered, barely making eye contact with her. "Thyra is looking after her, making sure she is not too confused or lost when she wakes. After that I need you to look out for her. And to tell me if she is right for the village."
Her hand reached further, sliding under the fabric of his breaches. He smiled, whispering her reply into his neck "yes, my lord" before slowly lowering herself to her knees before him

Thyra cocked a brow to the short response given by Ragnar. They had become good companions over the many seasons they had known each other for, and shared in light comedy. To hear nothing of the raid, or some remark about his conquest other than to dress her, was strange. She nodded, as he walked on. If he hadn’t marched off in the direction of Sigrid’s hut, Thyra could have sworn he was infatuated.

Onwards she went, pushing the wood door open to Ragnar’s stone home. The torches and fire had died out long ago, but in such warm weather, very little heat was needed during the day. Sunlight filled his home, as Thyra made her way to his chambers, and she found the fair Castalia. Her white skin practically glowing from the sun’s rays. Her hair such a warm colour. Had Ragnar taken himself a wife from one of the surrounding villages? He mentioned a priestess, surely she was not a worshiper of Roman deities. Thyra quietly entered, picking up the torn dress and broken clasps. These were definitely Roman crafted. Thyra looked back to the sleeping woman. Disgust grew at the pit of her stomach, but faded quickly as she watched her sleeping so soundly. She didn’t look like any other Roman they had captured before. She certainly did not smell like one. Thyra felt pity for the young priestess, for if she were Roman, she would not have been handled with care by Ragnar that past night.

She left Castalia to sleep a little longer, taking the torn dress and a handful of gold pieces from Ragnar’s home to a tailor in their village. She gave him coin to have the dress repaired, and chose out an outfit for the meek female.

Sigrid’s hands skillfully removed his garments, before pressing up against his thighs to rest on his hip bones. Already she had opened her mouth to receive his cock. She sucked gently on it until it became erect. Her tongue slithered about the hardening head, coaxing it to grow to its full length. This was the difference between someone as skilled as Sigrid, and his little Castalia. Her head of red hair began to bob back and forth on his cock, eventually taking him down her throat without much of a whimper. Oh! How she, and many others, loved the taste of his dick. She slurped it up with much enthusiasm.

Castalia awoke to Thyra sitting on the bed beside her.

A hand twirling one of her gold locks, as a smile coming across her face as she looked down into her blue eyes, “My, aren’t you a pretty thing…”

Castalia’s cheeks burned a bright red. She was fully naked in front of another woman, in some god forsaken village, which was controlled by that cretan. Her hands reached round, and grabbed the furs on the bed to cover herself up.

Before she could even utter a word in, Thyra laughed heartily, “Don’t bother with modesty, you’ll be naked far more since you belong to Jarl,” she handed her a peach, “Eat up! You’ll need some strength for tonight no doubt.”

Castalia took the peach, sitting up on the bed.
“…Thank you,” she said almost in a whisper. She watched as Thyra stood, revealing a small pile of cloths behind her. Castalia ate and dressed herself simultaneously.

Thyra crossed her arms over her chest as she watched on, “Let’s get you washed up, hm?”

Castalia offered a small smile, as she tied this new dress on, and slipped the raggedy leather boots onto her feet. She followed Thyra out into the village. It looked much less menacing than it had last night when they first arrived. She noted the houses made of stone, instead of wood like the villagers of her settlement had. The streets had been treaded on so much, that they were relatively flat, indicated they did have much commerce going on in his village. How many people did live in this commune? Castalia followed closely behind Thyra, to wherever she was taking her.

Once her eyes fell on a stone building which steam rose from, she knew instinctively what this was. Although it was not as ornate as the one she grew up with, Castalia felt a little comfort as they entered the bathhouse. They were lead to the female section, where it was completely vacant.

With a nod, the attendants left the room, and Thyra closed in on Castalia. Her hands quickly untied her dress, which promptly slid to the floor. She smiled again, her hands rising to cup her breasts, “You really are pretty, you know, priestess.”

Castalia shuddered. Here was another person who thought it was their right to handle her. She cooed softly, having Thyra brush her thumbs over her nipples. Once again her cheeks turned pink. Castalia smiled up to the woman, “Am I? Jarl Ragnar never mentioned to this last night… and being in such company of a beautiful woman, I feel my looks fleeting,”

Thyra’s right hand trailed down her side, dipping between her legs. Her fingers found her sopping wet slit. A grin came over her face, as she began to rub Castalia’s clit. Castalia whimpered almost immediately. “You find me beautiful? I wouldn’t believe you, if you weren’t already so wet…”

Castalia’s face grew even darker with blush. “Of course I do,” Her hands began to tug away her cloths, revealing her hardened body. Thyra who was very much a woman, had strong muscles and little fat, making her a terribly strong fighter. Many times she had defended their village. Castalia leaned into Thyra kissing her collar bone, “But… we shouldn’t continue… won’t this anger Jarl Ragnar?”

“Aren’t you a little minx…” Thyra dipped her head down to kiss Castalia. Her left arm leaving her breast to wrap about Castalia’s waist. Castalia stood up on her toes to return the kiss, which stifled her moans as Thyra rubbed her clit harder. Thyra’s tongue licked at Castalia’s lips before pushing past them to play with her little tongue. She could taste Ragnar in her mouth. This made her groan. She normally never played with Ragnar’s things, but this one was far too sweet. Castalia didn’t know strife like their people, her skin was so much softer from being pampered, her breasts and ass were fat from this lifestyle. Thyra just had to taste this peach.

Their breasts pressed to eachother’s in their embrace. Thyra’s left hand reached down to grip her plush bottom, as her fingers worked Castalia up to an orgasm. Castalia’s hands clung to the back of this woman, dragging her nails down as she reached her breaking point. Hot juices squirted over her hand. To the delight of Thyra, she pulled away from this kiss, just as Castalia was sucking on her tongue.
“I bet Ragnar never showed you that you were capable of squirting, hm?”

Castalia’s legs wobbled just slightly, as Thyra’s hand continued. “P-please stop… what if he finds out?”

Thyra laughed some, “The amount of times he has watched women make love to each other, and then to him, cannot be counted. He loves having his girls fuck each other, why, he would be so ecstatic from hearing you have pleased a woman, he would shower you with such fine gifts!”

Castalia cried out as she once again gushed over Thyra’s hand, producing quite the puddle where they stood, “N-no!!” Her hands slid down to sit on Thyra’s hips. “I-I am sure Lord Ragnar would much rather watch wouldn’t he?”

Thyra who was grinning with much perversion, stopped her fun. So this is why he was so enthralled? Because she was so determined to serve him? Thyra’s face grew more serious as she looked down to her, “Do you think so highly of him? Wasn’t it last night that he had you? Why do you care?”

Castalia was trembling at this point. She did not think highly of him, she did not find this woman beautiful, she did not want to be here. Feeling their hands on her skin burned. She hated all of it, and all of them. But she couldn’t let that show. Never. Ever. Tears formed as she thought of the events of last night, but still she nodded, “Yes, he is a god, and it is my duty to worship him, and to obey his law.”

Weary of this conversation, Thyra’s hands came to Castalia’s shoulders, “Fine then. I will train you to worship him properly,” She pushed Castalia back. She slipped hard onto the floor, and cried out in pain as her body hit the ground. Before she could even move, Thyra was sitting on her face, her clit pressing against her chin, her nose pushing against her ass. Thyra held down her arms with her knees, and her legs with her elbows. Quickly she began to fuck Castalia’s little pussy with her fingers. Castalia’s screams where muffled, as her mouth moved against Thyra’s dripping cunt.

Thyra moaned, “That’s right, now use more tongue. I won’t let you breath until you satisfy me properly. Knowing how to make a woman orgasm will help you better serve your precious gods.”

Castalia lapped away at Thyra’s vagina. Her tongue working away at it, like it had last night, but this time it pressed harder, her tongue laying fat as it dragged upwards. She was like a hungry dog, lapping away at Thyra’s womanhood. She moaned happily, “Deeper~ little priestess!”

And so she did. Tilting her head just slight, Castalia forced her tongue deep into Thyra’s pussy, swirling it around like she had done with her tongue. Thrya slipped yet another finger into Castalia’s tight little pussy, fucking it it vigorously. Time and time again, Castalia orgasmed over Thrya’s hand. Finally when her pussy became too swollen to fit a single finger, Thyra began to lick and suck at her folds. Such a delicacy!

Castalia struggled against Thyra, moaning into her pussy as she was forced to eat her out. Was this all that their village was? Rapist? Thyra swivelled her hips back and forth, rubbing herself against Castalia’s face. Castalia lost track of what she was doing, every time she moved, she was given something new to focus on. She would inhale deeply before sucking on her clit, sticking out her tongue to drag along her vagina, before it pushed into her second hole. Over and over this game was played, until finally Thyra orgasmed. Castalia swallowed it all, hoping she would honour her promise. But she didn’t. This continued for what seemed to be hours.

Then finally Thyra dismounted her. Castalia sat up, and looked to the woman who was smiling ever so happily. Thrya now sat with her legs in the hot water. “How was your lesson, little priestess?” Castalia quickly took to her feet. It took much strength to walk proudly over to the bath. Her legs shook despite all her concentration. She carefully stepped down the steps into the water before turning to face Thyra. She walked over, and placed her hands on her legs.

She caressed them gently, “Most informative…” She closed her eyes and took her nipple into her mouth. Her hand finding away to her pussy, where two digits entered her.

Thyra moaned lowly, “What a good girl you are~”

It was then that the doors to the bathhouse were open, and Jarl Ragnar was lead in to find his missing servant. Castalia pulled away to see him enter. Something about seeing him made her heart skip. So many emotions flowed through her, as she exclaimed, "My lord!" She abandoned all thought of decency, and ran out of the bath, straight towards him, tears already forming in her eyes. She was so happy to see him, after her painful ‘lesson’ from Thyra. She quickly wrapped her arms around him, whimpering softly, “I-I have missed you so,” Her body was shaking from the travesty.

It didn't take long. Despite the activities of the previous night, Ragnar was firing emptying his seed into the slender young redhead's mouth. Sigrid's mouth and tongue were highly skilled, a result of being trained with Ragnar by one of his more experienced concubines. As he filled her mouth with his warm seed, she smiled up at him, gleefully swallowing.
He sat, pulling his breeches back up and tying the cords that held them at his waist as Sigrid wiped her lips and looked at him inquisitively. She knew. He knew she knew. For a moment they just looked at each other, then he spoke
"I need you to bless her for me." He said simply. He had always loved Sigrid and she him, but she was the property of the gods. If he were truly to take her as his bride, she would lose her gifts; her visions, her thoughts sent only by the gods. These visions were of too much value to the settlement to risk. She merely nodded back to him, pursing her lips as she could still taste him.
"We'll visit you tonight, so that the ritual can be performed and she can accepted as part of the settlement. I also need you to read her. Can I trust her? Can we trust her?"
He stood up, kneeling before her to kiss her hand and then lovingly kiss her forehead before leaving.

After checking in with his closest and most trusted; asking about the welfare of the young, newly blooded warriors as much as everyone's family; he headed towards to baths in search of Thyra and the former priestess. He entered without knocking or warning, knowing that Thyra would have cleared the bath before entering. He was shocked to be welcomed quite so vociferously. As her wet, naked body pressed against him; dampening his garments; he placed his arms around her and looked towards Thyra. The shield maiden looked back at him for a moment, before guiltily turning her gaze away from him. He sensed Castalia's fear and Thyra's associated guilt.
"Thyra, that will be all. I will bathe the priestess myself from here. But if I am to be in here, no other women may enter. You are to ensure we are not disturbed."
She stood, walking towards her piled clothes. "No Thyra, you won't be needing them". He answered her questioning look with a steely stare and a nod towards Castalia. Thyra, knowing her guilt and respecting Ragnar too much to argue, nodded acceptance and stood on the inside of the doorway, her back turned to the bath just paces behind her. Motioning to Castalia to take her place in the water, he disrobed and slid into the water, feeling it ease away the aches in his muscles. He reached for a fresh woven cloth, wetting it before pressing it to her back, gently scrubbing and brushing it over her skin.
"Are you ok?" he asked, almost caringly

Castalia’s legs wobbled for a moment, as she clung for safety to her captor. Such a strange situation. Her lips were almost raw from all the rubbing Thyra had done. Atleast Ragnar had let her breath! When presented with two terrible things, one must choose the lesser of those two evils. Castalia kept her face hidden in his chest, as Thyra walked past them. How she trembled, trying to hold back her tears. She mustn’t show fear. She mustn’t let them know. Hearing them refer to her as priestess, she spoke softly,
“Castalia.”
She corrected him, regaining her composure as he began to step away from her. She watched as the door closed behind Thyra, then turned to see Ragnar undressing himself as he walked towards the bath. She followed a long side him, before pressing her hand to his chest,
“No, my lord, please let me do this for you,”
Her hands began to work at undressing him. Her finger tips lightly tracing over the bare skin, teasing it. How soft her hands were. How small she came up on him. Once she had finished undressing him, Castalia took him by the hand,
“You must be sore from last nights raid, a hot soak will do you good. No?”

The hot water rushed over the two of them. Castalia relished in its warmth. She cupped the liquid, and began to slowly pour it over his shoulders, and down his back as he took up a wash cloth. Castalia’s weld with tears upon hearing her question. Was she okay? She gave a small smile, and nodded, “I-I am… not accustomed to the ‘training’ I received today. But if you will it, then I am happy to oblige,” Again, her body was trembling.

Castalia stood as tall as she could, and kissed him on the neck, “But thank you for having me in your thoughts, lord Ragnar,”

Ragnar looked at the scared young lady in front of him and frowned. "Training?" He asked, repeating the word she had used with such apprehension. "Is that what Thyra put you through? Is that why you are so scared?"
He shook his head. Thyra was trustworthy, but she was a shield maiden through and through, anger could get the better of her. Especially when it came to Romans. He could only imagine what Thyra had put her through. He looked over to where the shield maiden stood, bare skin dripping with water, he tight cheeks just yards from him and he tried to envision it. It made him harden slightly just at the thought of it
"I did not ask that of her. What made you think I did? What did she say?"
Though slightly aroused at the thought of Thyra forcing Castalia, taking advantage of her; he felt some pity for the former princess. There was something about the way she had run to him for protection. It made him, or at least a small part of him, want to help her. Just like he had helped so many of his tribe, before he had set them free of his captors

Castalia looked away from him, down to the clear waters of the bath. What should she say? You can’t force a smile after nearly crying in front of the man. No one would believe that. If she lied now, and pretended it was all fine, they would find her out. But if she cried… Then he would think even less of her. She would be nothing more than a pain in his side, he might not even want to keep her alive. She trembled visibly.

I am alive. They cannot break me.’ She reassured herself.

Drawing strength from memories of her loved ones who were so brutally murdered, and family she would never see again, she broke the silence with the truth, “She said that you would be thrilled to know that I could please women,” Castalia raised her head, and gazed so deeply into his eyes, “… but I only wish to pleasure you…”

Castalia took his hands, and held them to her heart. “I am yours, and yours alone, Jarl Ragnar. You are my god, my only purpose is to appease you. I am sorry for having wronged you! I tried very hard to resist… Please tell me how to better serve you!”

"She said that did she?" He asked the former princess, still looking over to where the shield maiden stood, humiliated, naked and dripping with bath water. "And could you? Could you please her?" He asked her in the most relaxed tone of voice; completely in control of the situation and the conversation; there was no hint of desperate interest or uncontrollable intrigue.
He bent his knees slightly, allowing himself to bob and dip deeper into the water which rose over his muscular shoulders. His hands lifted water to his face rinsing his beard and washing his rugged features.
He broke the silence with a raise of an eyebrow, his blue eyes piercing Castalia's. "Could you have done that for her? What could a former priestess; a maiden who had until last night had never touched another human in pleasure; have done for an experienced cock dodger such as Thyra?"

Back
Top Bottom