Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bloody Mess (White Vixen + Brattygurl89)

W

White Vixen

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/beruzeru%20sama?before=1344584889 just with black dragon wings,

Everyone knows that demons and angels were natural enemies, even the humans of earth, who knew nothing of another world where two lands lay. The land of the demons, and the lanf of angels. Heaven and Hell. The two races have been at war four thousands of years, always finding something to fight over. Today, the legendary and powerful Princess Demora, was taking a group to Heaven to steal the Angelic princess. She would have her vengence on those high and mighty pigeons.

Long ago, those despicable feather brained whores mutilated her innocent sister. Whom only wanted peace, but still... They did that to her.... That is unforgivable. And she would make them pay. Her red eyes glared down at the quiet angelic kingdom as she and her soldiers flew overhead. Everything was so bloody bright here...

The demon princess' red lips curled into a wicked grin as she flew over head before seeing the angelic patrol. "Attack." She growled to her servants, watching them dive down. With a roar, the two races collided, the angels shouting in surprise. Demora ignored though before spotting her target and swooped down to scoop the woman tightly against her body to pin the wings tightly. So if she struggled, she wouldn't have time to spread her wings and not crash.

Ariel

All seemed peaceful in the angelic kingdom as Ariel did her rounds. She had been busy doing the morning inspections. The line of defenses that were in place had nothing to report, their patrols haven't seen any sight of the evil leeches, so it looked as if it would be a free morning. She had decided to go check on the miracle workers when the attack happened. She had heard the screams and warnings coming from one of the patrol fleets, and she immediately flew to their aid. As the races collided, the sky errupted in a wave of thunder, the sound traveling for miles. As she rushed to the attack point, she signaled to the other angels to take cover, and called forth the warriors.

As she swooped in to join in on the fight, she was suddenly being carried away into the sky. She attempted to struggle and fight her way out when she looked up and saw her captor. "Demora!" Her words dripped with such disdain, such hatred, that it was impossible to believe they came from an angels lips. Her wings had been pinned down tight, and she couldn't struggle away. She could do nothing but watch as her precious kingdom was being torn to shreds. In hopes of being heard, she let out a high pitched scream, which rang through the clouds. It was a signal, and she hoped her voice carried enough to be heard.

The demoness smirked as her large black dragon wings beat against the air, moving farther away from the battle and the land of Heaven. "Its good to see you too... little bird." Demora replied, her red lushious lips curling up into a wicked smirk. Her grip only tightening around the angelic princess as she crossed the border into the land of limbo... the world in between. It was only made of rock, and seemed there was no living soul. Soon, she flew across the border into hell, the air was thick with ash, the ground having pools of lava, demons flying or roaming all over the land. Screams and laughs cutting through the air that could pierce the dullest of ears.

"Welcome to hell.. little bird." Demora snickered softly before flying to giant black castle. She flew to the highest tower and to the top window. She went through and landed neatly inside. The walls were made of stone, and there was a king sized fluffy bed with red covers and pillows in the back. The carpet on the ground was red too. A black nightstand beside the rightside of the bed.

Demora shut the window with her tail before making her way to shove he angel to the bed.

Ariel struggled to break her wings free of the tight grip to no avail, and quickly grew tired. The demon's strength had defeated her this time. As they glided over limbo, she noticed that it was unusually barren. Not a single new soul in sight. Occasionally, a few could be seen wandering around. It didn't take them long to cross into hell, though it felt like it. The air was heavy, and hot. This was no place for an angel. She had hoped her troops would be on their way, but would they be able to get through? She peered below and noticed the other demons that flew around, and some traveling on foot. The ear piercing screams brought sorrow to her heart. It sounded like the torture of poor souls.

She didn't appreciate Demora referring to her as a bird. She began to struggle again as they flew into the window of a large castle. The room reminded her of death, and blood. It reeked with the stench of ash and sulfer from the lava flowing just outside. She landed with a light thud on the fluffy bed, a bit shocked as to where her captor had brought her. "What the..." She looked around realizing it was a bedroom. She was expecting a dungeon cell, or some other uncomfortable prison. This, however, was unusual. Ariel immediately stretched her large, pearly white wings. They were feeling cramped after being held taught through their trip. She glared at Demora with hate. "How DARE you bring an angel into hell!! Release me!" She struggled to get up off the bed.

"And why would I do that after flying you all the way here? Plus you'd be eaten if you did escape... you angels have a hard time flying in Hell." Demora answered before prowling closer a soft smirk on her face. Snapping her clawed fingers, black talons that could rip anything apart. A black collar appeared in her grasp before she moved swiftly, her left hand making a grab for the angels wrists and to pin them above her head. While the other would snap the collar around the angels throat.

"But just in case... this collar will nullify your magic... even your wings will be useless... so jumping out isn't a good idea, bird." Demora smirked as her red eyes glared down into the angels as she loomed above her. Finally... she would have her revenge. "I do hope your prepared... in what I'm going to do with you."

Ariel's icy blue eyes pierced into Demora's dark red, evil eyes. The dark beast was right for sure, angels were incredibly weaker in hell. Not only were their wings not built to fly in the ashy air, but their powers were weaker away from the heavens. It was only a matter of moments before she eyed the collar that appeared out of thin air, until it was around her neck. Her body felt very weak the moment it touched her skin. She felt almost mortal. If she weren't an angel, she'd be cussing out loud about now.

"Quit calling me a bird! I'm not the only one with wings, you vulture!" She grew fearful for her immortal life, now that she was weakened, and at the mercy of a hate-filled demon seeking revenge. She had no idea what was coming her way, but she was scared. She had a life to live back in heaven, and she feared she'd never get to see it again. Creatures of darkness were not forgiving beasts, and this one had been holding out for the opportune moment. "If you're going to kill me, just do it!"

The demon laughed a little at that, a curved smirk on her face. "Yes... perhaps I am a vulture... one who has prey in her talons it seems." She mused as she traced a long black claw along the angels chest and stomach. Before her red eyes glinted, her claws ripping at the clothes to remove them. "Killing you.. would be a mercy... and not enough to make you heartless witches pay for what you did.. you call yourselves heavenlyand just? But that is a lie... you angels never understand." She growled before she leaned down and scraped her fangs against the angels throat. Her tongue licking upp against the delicate flesh, moving the collar up a little for better access.

"Its quite funny... to be called monsters... yet you angels act like ones yourselves... but... ill make sure... to give you what you deserve.. ill rip those pretty wings off... the biggest shame for you angels...." Demora said icyly as she nibbled lightly on the throat. She was indeed... so angry... though she wasn't always like this. Still, angels pissed her off sometimes. They just acted that they were the best... but Demora had admit, they were beautiful creatures.

The beautiful angel gasped as she heard her gorgeous little white dress tear, her body laying fully exposed for the demon's pleasure. She was growing well beyond angry, and she fought with all her will to heave the dark being off her helpless body. She was too weak. Her magic and been muted and prevented her from defending herself. Her eyes widened, and she hissed as the female beast made contact with her throat.

A menacing growl rumbled deep from within as she spoke "We are monsters? How do you believe so? We don't reek havoc on the world for personal pleasure. We focus on helping those who need it! I know what you want. This is about your whore of a sister isn't it?" She spat the word whore out, making sure to put emphasis on it. "Your sister got more than what she deserved, and you are no different! Your time will come, and we will make sure that your punishment will be worse!"

If there was a way to piss off Demora, well that was one that beyond any level of anger. Her eyes glowed red and her lips curled in a vicious snarl, her claws digging into those white wings to rip some feathers out. Before she went to slap the girl. "....don't... you dare.... say that about my sister.... you angels... are suppose to protect the innocent.. she did nothing... nothing.... you... all she wanted was this damn war to end. Why?! Because she thought you damn birds were beautiful, kind, amazing! She even loved one of you damn assholes! But you.... you defiled her... gouged out her eyes, ripped her tongue out, snipped her wings and dismembered her body in pieces!" She snarled angrily, a snarl in her voice, her fangs growing in size and her horns growing sharper.

"That's how you angels operate! You.. don't care... you don't even see why we do the things we do to mortals!" Demora growled, her bangs covering her red eyes now, her body trembling, her claws digging into the angels wrists. Furious as she was, some tears left her eyes.

Ariel was growing anger and anger with each passing moment. The demon's hostility was contagious, not good for an angel! She was trying so hard to fight the anger welling up inside, since anger was one of the 7 deadly sins, but it was becoming too strong and taking over. Her eyes began to ice over, her skin growing colder to the touch. She wriggled and screamed at the pain caused by the evil beings claws, and tried to break her legs free to kick Demora off, with no luck. She was too weak with this damned collar around her neck.

"That bitch got exactly what she deserved! She was selfish in loving one of us! She didn't care what it could do to the balance of nature. Good and evil should NEVER mix! She was selfish!! Not to mention, you evil creatures have no hearts and are incapable of love. Lust is what took over her and she paid for her sins! You will to when the time comes!!" Her heart was growing colder, being in this place of evil was beginning to take over. This is why angels never come to hell. When in this forsaken land too long, they can be corrupted and become fallen angels. Ariel didn't want that, and fought to keep composure.

Demora slapped the girl again and glared at her. "....you angels never change. Look a you, already becoming easily corrupted. And I'm not even trying. Pathetic. You are the ones selfish.. you know nothing, bird. No mercy, no knowledge, its all lies. Judgemental.. you might as well be a demon.. or even a human. No. Not a human... even a human could understand." The demon mused before snapping her fingers, chains making their way to wrap around he girls wrists and ankles to pin them down apart to the bed.

She sharpened her claws before gripping the left wing. "Well... might as well make you one." She murmured as her claws dug into the wing.

Ariel let out a loud hiss and a snarl, her lips curling back showing teeth. She didn't have menacing fangs like Demora since angels weren't supposed to be fighters. She began to thrash around on the bed as the chains subdued her wrists and ankles. "I know nothing? NO you know nothing!!!! How can you claim me to be selfish when I constantly sacrifice all my secret dreams and desires for the whole kingdom? Do you think it's easy trying to set a perfect example for the rest to follow? In my position, I can't show mercy or understanding! If I did, the whole balance would be thrown off. My position requires that the rules be followed no matter what the cost." Her heart grew heavy with pain as memories flooded her mind. "You're the lucky one. You get to do as you please. You get to be selfish...."

Her words were cut off as claws dug their way into her wings. She let out an ear piercing scream that echoed off the walls in the castle room. The pain was unbearable, the worst thing you could do to an angel. "Stop it! PLEASE!! You can't...." Her breathing was too labored to talk. She was too weak, and tied down. She had nothing to do but scream.

Back
Top Bottom