Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Help! I am a lonely plot-thread, and only you can save me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny88

Super-Earth
Hello there everyone. This is meant as to be my "main thread". There will be some sample plots later, but they are open for adjustment, or just bring in your own ideas.

Some basic rules though first. They are not fully set in stone, but the more of them fit with yours, the more we will fit :)

-My Kinks? Look here: https://www.f-list.net/c/alexdravyn
(note: this is by no means complete, if you have question to specific kinks, just ask)

-Creativity: NEEDED! Please do not simply react to my posts/replies. Be creativie, vivid, especially when writing hot, steamy sex scenes.

-Length: 2 to 3 good, quality paragraphs(and no, one sentence is not a paragraph...) would be cool. That being said, I certainly won´t complain if you write more :).

-Following the above, NO ONE LINERS! Also, please do not PM me with "Would you like to RP with me?" or "I like to RP with you." alone. Tell me why, which plot, and your own ideas. Or preferrably,if you want and can, simply write an intro post right away!

-Oh, and also, very very important to me: please thrive the story ahead, even if it´s just mainly smut/sex. I know, it can be sometimes a bit tricky, but in your reply, do not just repeat what I said, or only go to the point where I already was when closing my last post. That does not bring us anywhere.

- As of late, also know this: I do NOT think/like the classic "dom/sub" ways. People just aren´t like this. And even if you are shy/submissive from your point of view, that does not meant you´re lazy and do not do anything in the plot´s current situation.

Also, I like clever plot telling. Means, keep secrets. Write something without revealing every information at once. Giving the reader something to riddle about, wondering if there is more than it seems. Sure, most of the time, it will be an easygoing, direct telling roleplay, but every now and then, I´d like to have a little challenge.

-I mostly only RP over Threads or PM here on this forum.This is cause I do not like IM chatter too much, and don´t wanna keep a bazillion different messenger programs. Exception would be a voice chat based direct dialog roleplay(but even that only in very rare cases). Again, no Instant Messengers!

-Also, if my partner is playing the female role, while it´s not a must I absolutely LOVE when they dare something, and do not follow typical rolemodels. I mean - hey - why can´t a girl corrupt a guy for once?

More to come....

Sample Plots(can be adjust and/or mixed. Also, their order does NOT mean priority of interest):

Taboo-ish Nature: I am not totally against other stuff, but currently I am looking for a RP/story that has at least some "taboo" element in it, like int he first sample plot below this, or if my (male) character is like 16-18ish, and yours is at least 25, or maybe even 35. Also I want a clever plot AND a lot of very very steamy ses scenes - I do not think one excludes the other.. So, if you are interested, and have a cool idea of your own too, drop me a PM

Silence :
MC is a young man, apparently 16-18ish, at least that is what he looks like. He was found some weeks ago, without any memory, and also no passports or other items to identify him. Furthermore, he has not talked a single word ever since, even while he seems to be physically perfectly healthy. He eats by himself, showers alone, yet other than that not really reacts to his surrounding, whether it be people talking to him or other stimuli. So, basically almost catatonic.
Therefore, he is currently in a stately facility for such cases.

Now, YC comes there for whatsoever reason. Maybe as a new full time worker, internship, or possibly even as a relative of someone who is working there. What does not seem to be much "action" at first, will slowly, yet shockingly develope into much, much more. As he is not who....or maybe even...what it seems.
An additional plus would be, but by no means a must, if for instance YC could be married, have children, or any other kind of extra taboo.

if you like this idea, please also tell me how you gonna approach at this in your reply.

A monstrous dreamworld:
She (YC) has a sweet, kind boyfriend, and the two of them are so fluffy and romantic and perfect together that it almost hurts. He is pretty much vanilla, not just sex wise, and so she is too, or at least that is what she thinks.....
One night, when she is asleep (or is she?), in her dream she is walking around in an area so familar to her that she barely notices the difference. That is until a HUGE monster type creature appears, and literally gives her the choice to die or fuck. For the sake of the plot, she eventually does, yet it´s not that easy. What if she likes it? What if she slowly, more and more craves this kind of a fuck? How will it affect her real life. Not only that her boyfriend can´t give it to her physically, also he is so sweet and innocent that he even can´t imagine such things....
(note, no simple gross tentacle monsters, need something more creative)

A (forbidden) motherly desire:
There is a woman, YC, most likely 35 to 40ish, who has been living all my characters life nextdoor to him(and his parents, naturally). She and my characters parents are best friends, and so YC has been a mother to MC as much as his real mother. Babysitting him when he was still very little, helping him in early High School, just being there for him whenever he needed him. Though, when he had just turned 16, YC noticed that while MC is not yet a full grown adult, and his natural kindness makes him even more alluring. YC may try to shrug it off at first, after all she has been like a second mom for him all the time, and the neighbourhood sees it like this too. But YC cant stop fantasizing of it. Will she eventually seduce him, and if so, how?
I rather want this to be romance based, meaning that YC doesnt have to go all out slutty in a seduction attempt. It is in my opinion much more interesting to see how she is as much twisted about her feelings, as he probably is too. And even moreso, as she blossoms up really through their secret affair(if they have one).
A possible twist could also be, but doesnt have to, that MC real parents died some years ago, and YC has been his official foster mom all those years.
Tell me how you wanna go at this, if you like the idea.

Something completely crazy(humour-wise):
Ok, here, I want some completely, upmost crazy story, with lots of lots of lots of humour(and possibly lots of sex too^^) in it. Means one or both of us lead a relatively normal life, and then something completely unexpected, very crazy thing happens(again, in a positive, very humorous way). This can be really anything, so I do not wanna give away too much in advance.
Note though, that if you wanna be the one inducing the crazy/impossible situation, do not tell me ahead of what you plan.
Also, as only limitation, the laws of physics still have to apply, and no magic(supernatural creatures, and alien are ok though, not tentacles plz)

The Unknown Twin:
MC, a young male, is together with YC a young female. Both of them are normally rather shy, they still can socialize, so not extreme nerds. It ´s just a picture perfect cliché sweet fluffy butterflies romance between them. They like to hold hands, kiss, and look in-love all day long, eventually even annoying some people. They had sex already, but as being shy persons, especially YC, it was nothing too unusual, so, basically only in the bed etc. etc. Towards other people, they are also friendly and "normal".
BUT....one day, the (also female) twin of YC come home into town, maybe because she´s broke again, and wants to live with her sister. The twin of YC (which you would have to play too) is her complete opposite. She wears much more revealing clothes and sexy stuff, is very extroverted, likes to make people laugh, flirt with and seduce them even, just having a good time. When YC´s twin returns, she for some reason meets MC alone. MC prolly wonders a bit, but doesn´t get suspicious right away. YC ´s twin decides to pretend she is you for a while, and in the following days and weeks, MC gets completely confused by this all new exciting and daring side of his gf, just to be her old and cute self back again only minutes/hours later, and then change back again.
In want this RP to be funny with lots of humour etc. :)

The Hostage:
MC is a young guy, who on this specific day does something very average. Like going to a bank, a diner/something like Starbucks, his college/school etc. YC is a girl/woman who is for whatsoever reason in a very desperate situation. Not knowing any further, she does an irrational action out of her desperation, and takes hostages at where she is (and where MC happens to be aswell at that time). She eventually manages to flee from that place, but thinks it´s better to take one hostage with her, just for safte from police and FBI, and, you guessed right, that hostage is MC. YC initially threatens to immediately shoot/kill me if I do anything stupid(maybe I also need to wear handcuffs in the beginning etc.) but over the days and weeks, we somehow get closer in this most difficult situation, but don´t know how to deal with it, as she will still go to jail if catched, and he does not know if he should try to flee or not....

His last year:
MC gets a devastating message from his Doctor. And therefore decides to enjoy the remaining time, only doing stuff anymore HE wants. YC is a supernatural being(choose which) living among the human unknown for an eternity already, sometimes interested, amused, and sometimes bored by them. But as YC meets MC, they immediately like each other, and eventually developed a deep relationship. But what when she finds out about his illness, or if he tells her? How will YC deal with it, being very well able to not only cure him but also make him live with her for ever....

The struggling succubus:
YC is a succubus. You live among the human for who knows how long already. And actually you love it. Their food, their ways of entertainment. Maybe you even became a little nerd-ish. The problem is. You can not really control your powers. Like switching the light on and off. Thus, men(and maybe even women) who got close to you fall in love with you. And as it´s your nature, you sometimes have to reap some souls. But one day, you meet a very nice young guy. And actually fall in love with him, something unthinkable for a succubus. But how can you tell he loves you too, or is just charmed by your powers? And can you risk to get initmate with him if it possibly means "accidentally" reaping his soul?

Stuff like that does not exist......does it? :
My character is mostly an ordinary guy. You know, young, good looking, dealing with college stuff, nothing that would make his life exceptionally special. One day though, he see´s how a man he does not know threatens a girl. Naturally, he talks to this man, and asks him to peacefully retreat, but this man immediately gets very aggressive towards MC, and in the following short fight, MC kills him in self-defense. MC can´t trust his eyes though about what happens next, as the dead body of the man transforms into his true form....something not so human(look/species up to discuss). And not only that, the girl does too. She reveals that this man was the tyrant ruler of their tribe, and that they are from a different dimension. Naturally, she is grateful for freeing their tribe, and by killing him, MC automatically becomes their next king/ruler.
The general idea of this is, that supernatural stuff only happens in the media, right? But what if an average young guy is confronted with the truth it really exists?
Also, maybe this girl can´t go back to her dimension and thus has to stay with him. Her physical attributes could/should also play a role.

Just one, little mistake.... :
My character is someone who you´d potentially call Nerd, or Geek, but not totally socially awkward, just shy and reserved, being able to conversate with people, but not making close friends quick. He thus had trouble finding a girlfriend, but now has one, a very nice and sweet young girl. They really love each other a lot. He also engages in some social activities after school/college, and basically is always friendly to anyone. So, a true goody two shoes.
But what if Your Character catches him one day, doing something that at least would get him in trouble, if not pretty much ruin his life.
How would you react? Would you eventually blackmail him? And what are your motivations, what do you want from him?

-I am Different:
You have an ordinary life. Not a boring one, that is. You got family, friends, go to college or have a job. All of that. But sometimes you feel a little.....different. It is only a very distant feeling, like, something does not seem right, or you wouldn´t belong there, or it does not feel like it´s "your" life. Now, everyone of us gets those feelings sometimes. But what if and event occurs, something you almost didn´t paid attention too, that makes you wonder if there is more behind this distant feeling. Will you really investigate that further, as crazy as it sounds to yourself? What if you find out something....something....BIG? Are you actually ready to face the truth?
The "truth" could be many things. If you play the unknowing person, you will need some patience. Things will only unveil little by little, step by step, which makes it so thrilling.....

-The Runaway Princess:
Your character is a Princess(the age is up to you), who flees from your country for some reason. You go undercover with a fake ID at some US college(or EU university if you like more) and depending on your age you start as a student or teacher there. Now while you arent "snobby", it´s still harder to get along in the "real world" than you thought, and soon your sometimes, maybe a bit helpless behaviour makes my character curious about you. Will he find out who you are? Will you try to preven this? And what if the secret is unveiled? (should be on the light/humour/ side, not some heavy dark noncon blackmail)

-Something Chaotic:
Ok, what I´d really like, for a change, is that the roleplays do not go on in those stereotype ways. I´d very much love to have my partners character somewhat chaotic, humorous. So that when she tries to do/achieve something, a lot of things go wrong, but in a way that makes both of us smile/laugh.
Or considering the smut/sex: contrary to the usualy "blackmail", more like someone coerces her into flirting and in the end sex, and after she thinks "omg omg, what have I done", but they can´t leave their hands off each other, just in a lighthearted, chaotic, humorous way, and not a dark way.

-The Girls of Stepford:
It is one of those picture perfect sub-urban areas. Pretty houses, clean air, perfectly green lawns, nearly everyone knows everyone. The people who live there have a decent income, and so their children of course go to a nearby elite-college. So, this very children are expected to follow in their parent´s footsteps one day, lawyers, doctors, and what not. For them it´s BOREDOM on earth.
But one day, someone new moves there. A young man, in his early to mid twenties. Of course, he is warmly welcome. And especially the girls of Stepford have thrown an eye on him, as he is very attractive - and there is not much else to do in this boring suburb.
So, while it starts innocent at first, those well manored college girls literally make a competition of it, on who of them he likes most, who of them can seduce him first....and more. This ends up in a lot of bitching and competion, and naturally a lot of smut. But with a very humorous tone to it.
You´d naturally have to play at least two females, the more the merries, but thats up to you. Quality over Quantity.

-The Nice Geek
My character is a Geek. A Nerd. Whatever you wanna call it. Shy and reserved, highly intelligent, but also very kind and caring.
Your character is a girl/woman, who usually gets what she wants, and how she wants it. Naturally hot, and thus able to easily manipulate men with sex.
So, I was thinking that my character could work for some whatsoever kind of research company, and your character wants the secrets of the company my character works for. Thus, she "stumbles" into his life, fakes interest in him and his research, makes him like her, and naturally ties this bond with a lot of mindblowing sex. Everything works as planned, he falls for her, she can steal the reasearch results without anyone noticing.
But what if he is actually so good and romantic to her, that she slowly developes true feelings for him? Love or Job - what will it be?
Should have a romantic and humorous note in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom