Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The check up (creamy x MysticSparxman)

creamy

Star
Doctor Elizabeth Russo. That was what it said outside her clinic. Elizabeth just graduated a month ago and bought out an old clinic from a retired family physician. Now she was just getting started from scratch as she didn't have a lot of contacts. Most of the patients of the retired doctor moved to a more experience doctor just down the block. So now she had competition to deal with as well. She wasn't busy a lot but had enough patients to pay the rent and make a living. The economy was bad but she had the spirit to not give up.

Elizabeth was 5'8 with blond curls that went up to her mid back. She reflected health with a lean body and eye candy curves. She was wearing a black tank top and tight jeans as she walked into her clinic. She didnt have a reception yet as the small volume practice didn't need one. She didnt feel like wearing her white doctor's coat today. She looked at her appointment book and saw there were no scheduled appointments. Maybe someone would drop in or something. She shrugged her shoulder and took a sip of her coffee that she brought from home while spending her morning on the computer.

There hadn’t really been much to do for Dante Alexander that morning. He had tidied up his home, and now he had the rest of the day to do just about anything that he wanted, considering it was his day off work. He decided that he would watch television for a bit, so he sat down on the couch, but as he did, he felt a pain in his shoulder. Dante had thought that the pain would have passed by now, but it only seemed to be getting worse by the day. He had played a game of football with his friends a few days ago, and he had hurt his shoulder. At first, he didn’t think it was too bad, but now he was beginning to think that it was worse than he had first thought. He was beginning to think that it might be a good idea to go to the doctor.

Dante stood at a height of 6ft2, and he had icy blue eyes and short wavy jet black hair that stopped just above his shoulders. Because he liked to keep fit, Dante had a slim yet muscular build with muscles in all the right places. Today, he was wearing a red and black sleeveless shirt and a pair of baggy red cargo pants. Getting back up off his couch, he walked out of the living room, picking up his jacket along the way. He got to his front door and opened it up before stepping outside and closing it behind him. Afterwards, he walked to the clinic that had reopened with the new doctor. When he got there, he pushed open the door and stepped inside. Once inside the clinic, he took a look around for the new doctor.

Elizabeth twitched when she heard the door to her clinic open. She was sitting behind the computer just randomly searching and chatting with her friends. It was a rather dead clinic but also because it was still early and the weekday. And the population of the town was more on the light side. At first she thought that she imagined the door just opening but then she saw a male figure.

Her body just stood right up as she greeted the handsome looking man. "Hello", she greeted with her hand extended out for him. She eyed him up and down. Now Elizabeth was single at the moment and really had hormonal urges. But she also had to keep herself in check at work. She could easily get her license stolen away by not acting professional or having a sexual relationship with his patient. "I'm Dr. Russo."

Dante had heard about the new doctor who had opened up the old clinic, but he had never had any real reason to go there before now. Of course he was also hoping that he wouldn’t have needed a reason to go to the clinic, but that was more to do with the fact he just did not like going to see the doctor. He had never liked it as a kid and he still didn’t like it now that he was older. When he stepped inside the clinic, he was a little surprised at just how empty it really was. Sure, the town he lived in was small, but he had at least expected a few people to be in the clinic. Much to his surprise, there were none.

His lips curled up into a small smile when he saw the doctor in the clinic. As she stood up, he eyed her up and down, and he had to admit that she was really attractive. She seemed to have curves in all of the right places. For a brief second, he started to have lewd thoughts about her, but then he realised she was his doctor, so he quickly pushed those thoughts to the back of his mind. He may have been single, but she was still his doctor. Dante looked back to her with that same small smile on his face. ”It’s nice to meet you Dr. Russo.” He smiled and nodded his head after having said this. ”I’m Dante Alexander.” As soon as he had said this, he felt a shooting pain in his shoulder again, and he rubbed his shoulder before turning his attention back to Dr. Russo again. ”Dr. Russo, I’ve been having trouble with my shoulder since playing football with some friends a few days ago. I thought the pain was going to go away, but it’s only gotten worse over time. Do you mind taking a look at it?”

Elizabeth tried to smile as she tried to focus on his medical need rather than staring at his handsome body. It was so hard to try not to blush as they shared introduction. "Oh shoulder problem?", she said as she grabbed an empty file from the desk and wrote his name down on it. It was her first handsome looking patient and she was always worried about messing it up. She was a wild girl in her college years but once she hit medical school, she changed all due to the company she was around. "Well right this way. Lets take a look at that shoulder", she said pointing to a room just next to the waiting area. "I do apologize that this place looks a little dead. That's because i am just starting off and you know how hard it can be when starting off a new business". As she stepped into the small room, she patted on the medical table for him to take a seat while placing the file on a table. "Remove your shirt so we can take a better look".

Dante had found it hard not to look at Dr. Russo, mainly because of how attractive he found her. There again, he knew that nothing could happen between a patient and their doctor. Well, nothing like he was thinking anyway. He couldn’t be sure, but for a second, he did think that he saw her blushing. Still, it wasn’t something he was sure of, and even if he had been sure of it, the chances were likely that he wouldn’t have said anything about it anyway. He took one more look around the relatively empty clinic as she had pointed to a room just next to the waiting area.

He followed her into the room, and then he moved over towards the medical table she had set up in the room. Dante sat on the medical table and removed both his jacket, and his shirt. As he removed his shirt, he revealed his toned and muscular body to her, and then a smile formed on his face. ”I had heard that there was a new doctor who had reopened this clinic. I say just give it some time, and I’m sure you will get more people coming in here. You’ve only just opened up this place anyway, so it’s understandable.” It was only after saying this that he rubbed his shoulder again after having felt a shooting pain in his shoulder again.

She watched him slowly remove his jacket and his shirt to reveal that perfectly toned body. The blush on her face just grew further as she stared at his body for a good minute or so. It wasnt until he spoke that broke off that silent trance that captured her. She nodded in agreement with him and moved around the table to stand behind him. "Now let me take a look here. Have you had this injury before?", she asked as her smooth warm hands rested on his injured shoulder. She began to observe the shoulder from behind and slowly poked around at the soft tissue. Her hands were almost like giving him a gentle massage. Now being behind him safe. Her face was completely flushed and her nipples were starting to poke out of her tank top. She cursed in her mind as she realized it was a good idea to wear a doctor's coat after all as it would have hidden away the embarrassment. "Does this hurt?", she said as she lifted his arm up and began to move it around passively. As she did so, she 'accidentally' had his arm extend backwards and brush up against her soft tits.

He had noticed that she had been staring at him as he had removed his jacket and shirt, but Dante simply thought she was looking at his shoulder. Well, that was what he thought anyway. Still, it didn’t stop him from checking her out as she had been standing in front of him. There was no denying the fact that she definitely was very attractive. Dante knew exactly what he would have done to her if she wasn’t his doctor. He smiled a little bit as she had stepped behind him, and his smile seemed to grow as he felt her warm hands on his shoulder. He closed his eyes for a moment, mainly because he was surprised at how good her hands felt on his shoulder. However, he opened his eyes again, wincing in pain as she had lifted up his arm and moved it backwards. It did hurt as she had been moving his shoulder back, but even though he was sure he had felt his arm brushing up against her tits, he was sure that it must have been an accident. After all, what else could it possibly be? He winced in pain again before responding to her question. ”I’ve not had this injury before, which is why this is bothering me so much. I would be able to understand it if I had the injury before, but I haven’t.” He paused for a moment as he felt that same shooting pain in his shoulder again. ”It does hurt quite a bit when you do that. I guess it doesn’t help that I’ve left it for a few days, does it?”

She silently pouted when he didnt seem to react to her 'breast' trick. Well it could be because he seemed to be in shit load of pain at the moment. She decided to try it again but this time she leaned forward so her breasts were now brushing up against his mid back region while she lowered his arm. "Well the longer you keep an injury unchecked....the longer it takes to heal. But dont worry. I just looks like muscle problem to me. No dislocation or separation", she said in a rather soft tone with her face right next to his ear. "Let me take care of you", she then softly whispered with a more of a seducing tone. She lips were almost brushing up against his ear lobe. Her own heart was pounding with anticipation. But she really wanted this man so badly. She did not have much human interaction lately because of her not so busy new clinic. She had been depriving of something. And now it was infront of her. She decided might as well bend the rules a bit and have some fun. She wanted to see his reaction first though before she proceeded. In case he didnt agree to it and decided to report her for making such a move.

The pain in his shoulder was beginning to prove to be a real distraction for him, and Dante was hoping that this incredibly attractive doctor would be able to do something to help him with his pain. He had winced in pain gain as she had lowered his arm, but this time, he had felt her breasts brushing up against his back. Dante did feel relieved when he was told how his shoulder looked as if it was just a muscle problem and nothing more. After all, the last thing he wanted was to have torn something or even dislocate something. He couldn’t help but notice the seductive tone with which she was using with him, and he found himself relaxing just a little bit more. Dante opened his eyes a second or so later, smiling a little bit. ”I’m glad it’s only a muscle problem….and I could do with some care doctor.” He whispered back to her, feeling her breath on his ear. ”What kind of care…did you have in mind?” He asked in a curious tone. ”And are you sure you’ve got time to….take care of me?” Dante was beginning to get the impression that Dr. Russo wanted more, especially with the way she was acting, but at the same time, he couldn’t stop himself from wanting more either. After all, she may have been his doctor, but it had been a long time since he had last been with a woman, and she was incredibly attractive. Besides, he did have urges, and she was bringing those urges out in him.

She smirked when he didnt move back from her gentle soft touch. Especially from those soft breasts now rubbing against his bare back with the heat of her body seeping through. "I have plenty of time to 'take care' of you. It is a special kind of care that i rarely give out. Well lets just say you are the first to receive it", she whispered softly now almost nibbling on his ear. She breathed softly into his ears, sure to send shivers down his spine. Moving back from him now, she walked out of the room for a few seconds. She quickly came back in with a bottle of 'special' oil. "You have a tense body....i dont give massages but i think you really need one. It should help with the shoulder however...", she paused for a bit and eyed his body. "I am going to ask you to completely remove all your clothes for me".

Dante had to admit that he had liked the feel of her soft breasts pressing against his bare back. It had made him wonder just what her bare breasts would have felt like pressed against his body, especially if her breasts felt this good with clothing on. As he felt her breathing softly in his ears, he did feel a shiver running down his spine. However, she had left him feeling relatively curious as she had told him how he was the first person to receive her special kind of care. This really did make him wonder what it was, and he was looking forward to finding out too. Dante watched her as she walked out of the room, only to return with a bottle of what looked to be oil. His lips had curled up into a small smirk as she offered to give him a massage. Dante got up off the medical table, and then he placed his hand on his shoulder, and he rubbed it a little bit. ”Well…if you think it will help with my shoulder, then who am I to argue.” His eyes moved up and down her body slowly, and then his eyes met with hers again as she had asked him to remove the rest of his clothes. ”And to think that when I walked in here today, I was just expecting you to give me some painkillers. I didn’t expect a massage, but I’m not going to complain.” He smirked a little bit as he had said this. ”Are you sure that you aren’t going to have any more patients coming in today?” He asked in a somewhat curious tone. Soon afterwards, he unbuckled his pants and slid them down his legs. Once he got out of his pants, he folded them up and set them down, and then he pulled down his boxers. Pulling down his boxers, he revealed a large, soft and thick cock that was at least 10 inches in length. Dante looked back to Dr. Russo after putting his boxers with his folded up pants. ”So, do I just lay back down on the medical table? And do you want me to lay on my stomach or my back?”

Elizabeth's body was starting to heat up as he unbuckled his pants and removed them. She was amazed how neat he was with stripping down and folding his clothes. If it was her, she would have let them fly wherever. But then again she was just setting the stage for some 'fun'. And he was certainly playing the innocent one very well. Little did she know that outside she had changed the sign of her clinic to 'closed' before grabbing the oil. Her mouth was literally drooling as her eyes focused onto his boxers. And soon they were exposed of just to reveal that monstrous thick massive cock hanging out. Her jaws were just about to drop. This guy was huge and never had she seen something of that size. She just wanted to walk over and stroke it in her hands just to make sure it was real and not an illusion. But she tried to control herself although it was already affecting her between her legs. She gave her butt a nice squeeze to fight off that lewd urges and stepped towards him. "On your stomach for now...I think i will loosen up those tight muscles in your back. And i dont think painkillers will do much. Unless we induce your body's natural painkillers", she hinted him. As she waited for him to position himself, she shook the bottle and turned it upside down to apply some oil onto the palm of her hands. She rubbed both her hands together and was ready to give him the 'special care' she promised.

As Dante had slipped out of his pants and his boxers, he had absolutely no idea that Dr. Russo had changed the sign of her clinic to ‘closed’. It hadn’t even crossed his mind that she would do such a thing. Dante hadn’t expected to receive a massage from his doctor, mainly because all he had been expecting was to get some painkillers. However, Dante found it hard not to smirk ever so slightly as he saw the way in which she had been looking at him as he had been taking off the rest of his clothes. His eyes had been moving up and down her body, and he couldn’t help but wonder what her body looked like underneath all of those clothes, especially if she looked so hot with clothes on. Dante nodded his head when she told him that she wanted him to lay on his stomach, so he turned around and walked back over to the medical table. When he got to the medical table, he climbed onto the table, and then he laid down on his stomach. As he had laid down on his stomach, he had to adjust his limp cock, just so that he could be a little more comfortable. As soon as he had done this, he turned is head so he was looking in her direction, and then he pulled his arms up beside him on the medical table, letting them rest against his sides. Dante continued to watch her with a small smile on his face. ”Are you sure that this is okay?” He asked in a curious tone. ”I can’t help but think that you might get a patient walking in, and I wouldn’t want you to get into any trouble for this.” He winced a little bit as he felt a dull aching pain in his shoulder briefly. ”I honestly thought painkillers would be enough, but I am going to take your word for it. You are the doctor after all. Anyway, would you know how to induce my body’s natural painkillers? And will this massage help fix my shoulder? Will it make it better?” He asked in a curious tone as he continued to watch her, never really taking his eyes off her. As he watched her, he couldn’t help but let his eyes wander over her body once more.

"You ask too many questions. Sometimes you just need to go with the flow....and let the rules be broken", she winked at him. "Now face down..", she instructed him. Her soft oily hands landed on his back. The room was quickly overpowered by the smell of lavender. Her hands were working away with the muscles of the mid back. She tried to avoid the back shoulder first and was massaging the good side. Her hands were like heaven as she knew exactly where to press and what to do. Sure to melt anyone with her magical touch. She felt the tight muscles underneath her sensitive palms. "I take it you do not stretch often?", she questioned him. Her hands went down his low back and stopped at his naked butt. She stared at it and giggled softly. She moved her hands back up again towards his neck and gave it a nice rub. Slowly her hands traveled towards the painful side. She was gentle. Was not pressing so hard or deep but she could tell it had alot to work on. "Pain killers would have just masked the pain. The problem would have still been there", she said softly.

Dante laughed a little bit when she told him how he asked too many questions. Of course, he knew she wasn’t the only one to have told him that. ”I’ve been told that I ask too many questions before. I guess it’s just a habit of mine….but I guess you’re right. After all, there’s no real point in making rules if you can’t find some way to break them.” He smiled a little bit and then he did as she had asked of him, and he laid face down on the medical table. It wasn’t long before he felt her oily hands on his back, and then the smell of lavender hit his nose. Dante hadn’t really had a massage before, so this was a first for him, and he didn’t really know what to expect. However, as her hands were moving expertly over his back, he couldn’t help but think just how good it felt. Dante closed his eyes, and a content moan escaped his lips as she continued massaging his back. He opened his eyes when he heard her question. ”I do stretch….and I did stretch when I had that game with my friends….but I don’t stretch…as often as I know I should.” He paused for a moment, wondering what had made her ask. ”Why do you ask? Could that be why I’ve injured my shoulder?” He closed his eyes again and felt himself relaxing more against her touch, and as he did, another content sigh escaped his lips. There was a small smile on his face, but then he felt himself tense up a little bit as her hands had moved over towards the painful side of his shoulder. However, when he felt how gentle her touch was, he relaxed once again, becoming less tense. ”So…what would have happened if I didn’t come in to see you today? Would my shoulder not have gotten better over time?”

(Happy new years/ Sorry i was away.)
"Stretching helps to prevent injury. And if you left your shoulder without treating it...it would have gotten better in a few weeks rather than a few days. And you make it sound like you didnt want to come in today. You got to meet me now didnt you?", she joked while playfully patting his shoulder. She continued to massage him gently and even started to rub on the areas that were not painful like his mid or lower back. She paused at the small of his back and glanced at his butt. What she really wanted to see was on the other side. Cute butt. But not her target. "Well i need to now massage the front of the shoulder. Can you lay on your back now?", she asked casually but a lot of anticipation added.

He smiled a little bit and nodded his head in agreement to her comment. ”Oh, I know how stretching helps to prevent injury. It’s just that there have been times when I haven’t stretched, and I’ve been just fine.” He tilted his head to the side slightly, so that he would have been looking in her direction. ”It’s just that sometimes I stretch too much, and sometimes I don’t stretch enough. I guess this was just one of those times when I didn’t do enough stretching.” He did feel like shrugging his shoulders, and he attempted to, but then he winced in pain soon afterwards. Hearing what she said about making it sound like he didn’t want to come in made him laugh. ”Well, what can I say.” He started off. ”I’ve never really been one who likes going to the doctor’s or the hospital for that matter. You’re right though, as I did get to meet you, so I am grateful for that. After all, it’s not every day that I get a doctor giving me a massage, especially one as attractive as you.” The smile remained on his face, but since he was laying on his stomach, he didn’t notice her looking at his butt. Dante nodded his head as she had asked him to lay on his back. ”Sure, I can do that.” He brought his hands forward, and pushed himself up and onto his hands and knees. After doing so, he turned around, and then he laid down on his back. His rather large cock was now on display, and as soon as Dante realised this, he couldn’t help but blush a little bit. He looked up to her a second later with a slightly embarrassed look on his face. ”If you would like me to umm…..cover up, then let me know, and I will.” He had motioned down towards his cock as he had said this to her. In fact, he had expected her to ask him to cover up. ”So, do you think I’m going to need any more treatment for my shoulder after this massage?” He asked in a somewhat curious tone. ”I’m curious, but were you a masseuse before you became a doctor? You’re just so good at it.”

"Well too much stretching is also bad. You want atleast 15 minutes of stretching", she said while stepping back and waiting with anticipation of him turning over. Her eyes were well locked onto his body while he made the switch. And there it was. On perfect display. His perfect cock attached to that perfect delicious body. Her mouth was starting to water already and she had to try hard to keep herself calm and not get to excited. "No need to cover yourself. We are both mature adults", she replied with a steady tone. She didnt want to add further to that in case he freaked out. She had to wait for his reaction to her touch first. Slow and steady was how she did it. "I was in fact...you are very observant", she replied while applying some oil onto her hands from the bottle and standing to the right side of the table. She was facing him and her hands slowly went down to contact both shoulders with each hand. She applied a bit of pressure on both sides and resumed her massage. "And you might want to come in a few more times....but if you are not satisfied at all or dont...'like' me....then you are welcome to leave at any point and not return. But by the looks of it....i think your body likes me", she said with a small smile on her face.

Dante smiled a little and nodded his head in agreement as he thought over what she had said to him. ”Well you’re the doctor, so I’m going to take your word for it.” He said with a nod of his head. ”I will be sure to remember that I need to stretch for at least fifteen minutes from now on.” He smiled up at her as he had said this. ”Still, I can’t be sure if I did too much stretching or not enough. Either way, the end result didn’t really turn out to be too good, and I’m guessing it would only have ended up being worse if I hadn’t come in to see you.” Of course, he already had a feeling he knew what the answer was going to be, and it did make him feel grateful that he had come in when he had done. It only made him wonder just how bad his shoulder would have been if he hadn’t bothered to come to see his doctor. Dante smiled as he had turned over and laid back down, and as he did, he let his arms rest beside him as he looked up at her. ”Yes, that’s true.” He paused for a moment before he nodded his head. ”Okay, well I just thought it would be better to ask. After all, you get some masseuses who usually ask their clients to cover up. I just didn’t know if you would want me to or not.” The smile on his face widened as she went on to confirm that she had been a masseuse before she had become a doctor. ”Ah, well I’ve been told that I can be very observant. Besides, I don’t think someone could be as good as you at giving a massage if you didn’t really know what you were doing. It led me to think that it was something you have experience in, so I came to the conclusion that it must have been what you did for work before becoming a doctor. What caused you to change your profession anyway?” He asked in a curious tone. Dante closed his eyes and exhaled deeply through his nose as she had oiled up her hands and then placed her hands on his shoulders. He did wince in pain a little bit as pressure had been applied to his bad shoulder, but at the same time, the massage did also feel good. His eyes opened again soon afterwards. ”Well, if you think that I will need to return a few more times, I will return. You will just need to schedule me in for an appointment, and you don’t have to worry about me not liking you. The last thing I was expecting when I came in to see you was a massage, but I’m glad I did come in now. This does make you very hard not to like….especially when I think about just how good this feels, and just how good at it you really are.” He smiled a little bit, but then he thought about the last comment she had made. Resting his head back down, he closed his eyes, smiling still. ”I have no doubt that my body probably does like you. After all, it does seem to be reacting to your oh so skilful hands.” He almost whispered. Little did he know that his body had started to react to her massage slightly.

Elizabeth just realized how much this man could talk. She couldnt help but smile the entire time she worked on his shoulder. It sure was better than working in awkward silence. "You are not only observant but also a curious one. I just decided to change my job because i wasnt making enough money. And i got a good scholarship so why not take the advantage", she said as she started to break a few knots that gathered to the side of his shoulder. She then began to trail her slippery oily hands up and down his hard chest. She could even feel his hard muscles flex underneath her contact. She was enjoying her stay in that area but had to move on further south towards his abs. "Thank you for your comment about my hands....but they are far more capable than that", she winked. Of course as she moved her hand up and down his abs, she accidentally brushed the back of her elbow against his resting hard cock.

In all honesty, Dante didn’t really realise just how much he was talking. Still, he couldn’t help but enjoy the massage that she was giving him, even if the massage did have the distinct effect of causing his cock to become slightly harder. Of course Dante hadn’t really noticed this just yet. The chances were likely that he would definitely notice it if it were to get any harder. The smile was still on his face as he was looking up at Elizabeth. He listened to what she was saying as she was massaging his shoulder. He groaned a little bit as he felt her breaking a few knots that had gathered to the side of his shoulder. ”I’ve also been told that I am very curious. I am always asking questions. I do try not to, but it’s just a habit of mine.” There was a small grin on his face as he had said this to her. ”Anyway, I can understand why you would want to change your job if you wasn’t making enough money. I know I would want to do the same thing if my job wasn’t paying me enough. Anyway, it’s perfectly fine to take advantage of a scholarship if you have one. It’s nice that you have taken advantage of your scholarship, and it seems as if you’ve bought your talents from your previous job with you. I can’t complain though, I really can’t.” He whispered, smiling a little as he felt her hands trailing over the hard muscles in his chest. Dante couldn’t help but feel a little curious at the last comment she had made. There was a cheeky looking grin on his face as he saw her winking back at him. ”Oh, is that so?” He smirked ever so slightly. ”Well, if your hands are this good at a massage, just how much more capable do they need to be?” The cheeky tone to his voice was quite noticeable, and his cock twitched a little bit as the back of her elbow had accidentally brushed against it. Dante thought nothing of it, thinking of it as just being an accident. ”So, since you’re new to the area, what do you make of it so far?”

She couldnt help but giggle at his habit of asking so many questions. Even after having the back of her elbow lightly brush up against his stiff cock. Well truth was it wasnt really an accident. More so a test. And she could see from the corner of her eyes that his stiff cock really was reacting well to the treatment. She wasnt sure if it was the elbow, her hands working on his naked tense body or just her presence in the room. "I like it so far. Especially now that i know there are good looking men like yourself walking around", she teasing. Her hands were done with his chest and she was moving towards his abdomen. It was tense and hard but she was able to relax the muscles with the work of her magical hands. "Looks like you are a little to tense down there", she laughed as she now openly stared at his rising cock.

Dante found it hard not to notice the way in which she would giggle when he would ask her a question. It did make him smile a little bit though. Sure, he knew that he had a habit for asking questions. Sometimes, he would ask too many questions, but it was a habit of his, and it wasn’t such an easy one to break, no matter how hard he would often try. Dante sure had felt her elbow brushing up against his hardening cock, but he had chosen to say nothing about it mainly because he did genuinely think that it had been an accident. He saw no reason to say anything about it if it was an accident, so he just didn’t bother. Dante closed his eyes with a small smile on his face, relaxing some more and tilting his head back as her hands continued to work their magic on his tense body. He groaned a little bit as she had started to move towards his abdomen, but as she did, he opened his eyes and looked back up to her. There was a somewhat cheeky smile on his face as he had thought on what she had said. ”Now doctor, are you flirting with me?” He asked in a somewhat teasing tone. Of course, he was sure she would have picked up on the fact that he was teasing her. ”Is it usual for an attractive doctor such as yourself to flirt with an equally attractive patient?” Again, he was teasing her, and there was a relatively mischievous look in his eyes as his eyes had met with hers. However, he wasn’t looking into her eyes for long. His attention was soon diverted to his hardening cock, and when he saw just how hard he was getting, his eyes widened a little bit. ”Oh dear….umm….that wasn’t supposed to happen.” He chuckled nervously after having said this. ”It sure does look like I’m a little tense down there, doesn’t it? Still, I think that’s about the only area of my body that could be made worse if you were to massage it.” He giggled a little bit as he relaxed on the table once again. Of course, he had meant this in a joking manner, but whether she would know that, he didn’t really know.

Back
Top Bottom