Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sex gods & Virgins

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydrogen

Planetoid
Audrey
6.jpg

Jenny
ld2.jpg

Again, Audrey's boyfriend had broken up with her because of the lack of sex. This was the 3rd time. Audrey wasn't to keen when it came to sex or sexual things, but then again she had never really been a bad girl or a whore so to speak so she was still a virgin. She stared at her notebook for a bit just trying to figure out was so good about sex that everyone just had to have it. She frowned and put her head down. 'ugh what's the big deal about it?' she mentally nagged herself. She sat back up and looked around at everyone in the library. There was obviously a few whores looking for their next victim and there was plenty of thick headed guys for them to win over.

Her thoughts were disturbed by the sight of her friend walking over to her. Jenny, her friend's name was Jenny . Jenny was what you would call popular, or in the in crowd, yet she was still friends with Audrey. "Audrey! You won't believe what I did this weekend." her friend said looking a bit naughty. "hmm let me guess you saw a hot guy at the mall or something and he looked at you?" Audrey said bemused. "Noooooo, I had sex." she said like she had won a grand prize for losing her virginity. Audrey gave her  blank stare"Jen really? I mean honestly what's so great about it?" Audrey asked a bit irritated with her friends newest story. "Oh Audrey c'mon at least I'm not a whore. And besides it was incredible I have never felt so...so....amazing." Jenny said dreamily.

Audrey just looked at her."Jen....never mind." Audrey said dismissing the issue for now. Jenny cocked a brow and spoke softly "Audrey what's wrong did you Ethan break up with you again?" Audrey nodded and ran a hand through her hair. Jenny frowned and then she smiled wide and gave her best 'I'm gonna convince you to do something' voice. "You could meet my friend, the one that took my virginity and all...Now I'm not saying you two have to have sex but maybe he can make you feel better." Jenny smiled. "Jen I don't know...." Audrey said a bit uneasy.

Jenny got up and smiled"C'mon Audrey have a little fun forget about Ethan for a while." Audrey stood up as well and gave in"alright fine, but you owe me." she said chuckling and smiling. "big time." Jenny smiled. "let's go see him Audrey it's a bit early but he'll get up anyway. "Jenny said. The two young girls left the library and got in Jenny's car. On the ride there Audrey was anxious to meet this mystery sex god Jenny was talking about. It wasn't long before they got to his place. Jenny started banging on the door like the police so he would wake up if he hadn't already. It was about 8:45 in the morning, Audrey felt kind of bad that he had to wake up just to see her.

Alexander sat casually just lounging in his living room in a pair of loose pajamas just flicking through the channels on his tv. He had woken up around 8 so he had just finished his workout that morning and was taking a breather before going for a jog. A fine layer of sweat covered his torso making his well muscled body shine in the low light of the morning sun. As he surfed the channels not really paying attention to what was on he thought back to his weekend and how it had gone a smile splitting his face. He had met a girl at one of his friends parties and thing between them had gone extremely well. He had found her fairly attractive and rather fun considering the crowd the party consisted of. He had never much cared for the parties with the people considered "popular" finding them all to be pompous and irritating. The only reason he agreed to show is because his best friend of many years had begged him to come for the purpose of using him as eye candy to get more women to show up. He had laughed as his friend told him that if he came he was sure he could convince more women to show up merely because of his reputation.

Thinking back on it he was glad he had decided to go to the party the girl he had met had been rather fun both while they sat talking and later as they had entered one of the empty rooms in the house and he had taken her first time. As with any time he had been with a virgin he made sure to be gentle make the experience as pleasing for her as he possibly could. Before he had graduated he had earned himself a reputation in the school for being a wonderful lover for girls looking to lose their virginity and enjoy it. He felt that must mean that most other guys in the world truly were selfish pigs who didn't put any effort into pleasing a woman instead only caring about themselves. He started as he heard a pounding on his door wondering who would be here so early in the morning. Quickly jumping up from the couch he made his way swiftly to his door opening it to find the girl from the previous weekend as well as one he did not know. "well hello again fancy seeing you here' he said with a smile as he looked down at jenny his 6'5" frame allowing him to tower over them 'how can I help you this fine morning?"

Jenny smiled up at him witht that same bright smile she had always given. The party they'd met at ended in a night of more or less passion depending on what you want to call it. Jenny had some sort of a crush on Alexander, but she knew Audrey needed a little pick me up so she figured even if they didn't have sex that he could still make her feel better. "Always a pleasure seeing you." Jenny said softly. It was odd anything like that normally wouldn't phase Jenny but now it'd made her want him again but she wasn't here for herself she was there for Audrey and to help Audrey out. "Well this is my friend Audrey. Audrey this is Alexander." She introduced them formally. "Mm i need a huge favor babe." Jenny said being up front about it seeing as she did have somewhere to be in a little bit and plus she didn't want Audrey getting to nervous about things and then backing out the last minute leaving Jenny looking like a fool and making her late for where she had to be.

"Hi its nice to meet you." Audrey managed to finally get out. She had a certain lack of confidence because usually when her boyfriend dumped her he'd spit out all kinds of negative comments about her or even a habbit of hers. Audrey tended to over think things at times so the more he said negative things the more they effected her. Also she was worried that if Jenny left her here that this guy she had just been acquainted with might pay her no attention or maybe even kick her out, but he hardly looked like he could hurt anyone. He seemed more sweet and gentle than anything. That alone was enough to make her want him as well. It was no wonder as to how Jenny lost her virginity with him around. He hadn't even tried to seduce her and already had peaked her interests.

He smiled at Jenny's words "the pleasure is all mine I assure you what more can a guy ask for then two lovely ladies almost banging his door down so early in the morning" he said with a gentle laugh. He turned his gaze to Audrey meeting her eyes with his own bright blue ones. "Hello Audrey" he said gently as he inclined his head slightly to her. His eyes roamed over her body a hungry look appearing in them ever so slightly. He had always for as long as he could remember had a thing for red heads. Some cultures had believed them blessed by the god of the sun to always be bright and shining even in the darkest days. He found himself with a sudden urge to reach out and touch her but instead he just leaned against his door frame his muscles rippling under his mildly bronzed skin. "oh? and what is this favor you need from me this morning?" he asked as he turned his gaze back to Jenny wondering what could have brought the two of them to his door.

He was afraid to look a gift horse in the mouth when it came to two gorgeous girls suddenly appearing on his doorstep. Something though seemed to leave a bit of tension in the air between the three though he couldn't quite put his finger on it. He couldn't tell if it was nerves or what but he got the feeling that Audrey felt a bit unsure around him. Suddenly he realized he was standing there in the doorway wearing nothing but a pair of pants that truly left little to the imagination and were almost like a flashing neon size drawing attention to his natural bulge. Suddenly feeling mildly embarrassed he felt a bit of heat in his cheeks thankful that his neighbors were never out before 10.

Jenny chuckled and shook her head. "Didn't know if you were awake or not so i decided to be your wake up call this morning." She winked. "Wellllll you see my friend Audrey here just got dumped...and i have an appointment, but i couldn't just leave her and let her mope around all day so if you don't mind i wanted you to keep her company." Jenny explained and smiled. It was a simple request that could mean anything. She could mean sex her up while she was gone or she could just mean a good casual conversation. Such a broadly interpreted favor would not go to waste Jenny knew this for a fact but she was wanting Audrey to feel better. Audrey was such a good friend and person in general and Jenny hated seeing her friend upset or hurt. So if he could do her that favor it would be a huge help and she figured she'd have no trouble getting him to say yes judging by the look in his eyes when he really started to look at Audrey. "So. Will you do it?" She asked. "Its only for about an hour." She added.

Audrey gave him the once over noticed how...comfortable he seemed to be this morning. She forgot the time and quickly felt a familiar soreness in her cheeks that was embarrassment. At the same time it kind of turned her on. 'Ohh this is going to be one interesting hour.' She groaned internally. Jenny smiled at her friend and hugged her."Hey keep your head up beautiful. Just forget about Ethan and enjoy your time away from him yeah? " Audrey nodded "Yeah..." she said with an exasperated sigh.

"and what a lovely wake up call it is" he said laughing slightly. He raised an eyebrow at her request wondering exactly what she had in mind for him to do to raise her friends mood and keep her entertained. He looked back to Audrey feeling his pulse quicken slightly. "ya know what Jenny I think I can manage keeping her a bit of company while you make your appointment. As long as she enjoys bad comedies I'm sure we'll get along fine" he said smiling at her. He stepped back out of the doorway making space for Audrey to enter if she wanted to. "well what do ya say my dear? wanna watch a bad movie with me and keep me some company this fine morning?" he asked as he looked into her face seeing a little red appear in her cheeks. He felt his own heat a little more as he realized why she must be blushing at the moment. "I'll have to get dressed first but otherwise I'm completely free and at your disposal" his voice was gentle as he spoke wishing he had had the time to shower before they showed up. He was sure that after his workout being covered in sweat might be a bit repulsive to her.

"have fun with your appointment Jenny I give you my word I'll do my best to help this lovely lady forget her problems and smile and laugh" a smile finding it's way upon his lips again as he looked at the two before returning his gaze to linger upon Audrey awhile longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom