Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon and the Half-Demon Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alix

Planetoid
Would anyone like to play as a very large dragon as I play a 15 year old half-demon girl (27 human years) that is the dragon's slave. Very large, belly bulge, large insertion, and decent typing ability would be appreciated. Multiple paragraphs if possible. No weird tentacle dragon, just a very large dragon. Penis doesn't have to fit all the way but belly will expand to extra lengths to help. No blood is a must. Can play multiple dragons. She also has a horse if wanting to expand on rp even after dragons are done. Up to you on area or how we meet. Can be straight to the point or with a tad bit of storyline, I really don't care. Just want to have a fun interesting rp with someone. If you want to find a reference picture for the dragon, feel free to do so as well. I will not and will only describe my character.

Will wait for a reply. Only with one other person.

Edit: Private message or just message in here. I'm perfectly fine with keeping this rp public but if you wish to keep private that is fine as well.

Alix said:
Would anyone like to play as a very large dragon as I play a 15 year old half-demon girl (27 human years) that is the dragon's slave. Very large, belly bulge, large insertion, and decent typing ability would be appreciated. Multiple paragraphs if possible. No weird tentacle dragon, just a very large dragon. Penis doesn't have to fit all the way but belly will expand to extra lengths to help. No blood is a must. Can play multiple dragons. She also has a horse if wanting to expand on rp even after dragons are done. Up to you on area or how we meet. Can be straight to the point or with a tad bit of storyline, I really don't care. Just want to have a fun interesting rp with someone. If you want to find a reference picture for the dragon, feel free to do so as well. I will not and will only describe my character.

Will wait for a reply. Only with one other person.

Edit: Private message or just message in here. I'm perfectly fine with keeping this rp public but if you wish to keep private that is fine as well.

send me a pm with the starter and i'll rp with you

Yeah, I will send you a pm. For everyone else though I'm still getting a few requests this thread is still very much open.

Bump! Also would like to add, if you want to change the Dragon to something else that is fine. I am mainly wanting large expansion with my character as well as cum inflation on top of. So if you want to be a elephant or a futa girl the same age but with a dick that reaches to her own face that is fine as well. As long as I'm getting my inflation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom