Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back in town (RyuxSemperFi)

She groans, the sound deep in her throat as she feels him slowly pull away from her neck, once again the wound healed without scarring. She shudders when he began to move her on top of him. It takes her a moment to come back from the sort of 'high' that being fed off of put you on. Soon though she helped him, rocking her body as she moves. Her back arches, feeling him deep inside of her, only adding to the pleasure coiling up inside of her, causing her body to feel like it was on fire.

He smiled as he bounced her more, pushing deep inside her as he nibbled at her neck lightly,"Mmmm... Kat..." He whispered in her ear,"MOan for me... moan while I pleasure you." He said as his hands caressed her rear, squeezing and teasing as his hard member rubbed against her insides. He wondered if they would have enough time to finish before the others got there. Althought the idea of being cuaght made it feel even better as he nibbled at her neck,"Mmmm... so good..." He groaned in her ear.

She shudders and quivers beneath his touch. At his words and the feel of him inside of her, pushing deeper, she moans deeply, her eyes opening to meet his as her eyes darkened to a stormy grey from the pleasure. She too wondered if they would get caught or not. She could feel the pleasure coiling up, his movements driving her closer towards the edge of her climax. She knew they probably had half an hour to forty five minutes before people starting arriving.

He smiled as his hands moved again to her sides, bouncing her faster on him, his hard thick member pushing as deep as her body allowed as he kissed at her neck and chest,"Mmmm... god..." He whispered to her,"You feel so good... I may get... addicted to you." He said as he moved, kissing at her lips lightly, licking teasingly as his hands spread her rear a bit, giving a firm spank and leaving her skin a soft pink,"And I would never want to quit you."

Her body bucks against his, as the pace increases, she feels him getting deeper inside of her body, as she shudders "I think I'm already addicted to you." She whispers. She hopes they never quit each other. She squeaks and gasps at the spank, though it's followed by a low moan. When they were virtually indestructible to the everyday things she certainly didn't mind some roughness. "I'm yours for the rest of eternity." She murmurs, kissing him deeply.

He smiled softly as he kissed her lips deeply, his tongue lighly ezploring her mouth as he bounced her faster and harder, his hard member pushing deep insid her over and over, grinding and hitting the most pleasurable spots as his hands caressed her rear, giving soft squeezes and spanks, hitting all the most pleasurable spots inside her, his tip hitting against her g-spot over and over, giving her the maximum pleasure.

She continues to voice her pleasure with soft moans, groans and gasps. Her body moving in time with his thrusts, as her body arched, it didn't take long for his member hitting her g-spot to send her hurling over the edge, her body tenses up as pleasure swamps through her body, a deep moan coming from her. Her body continues to rock against his, providing him pleasure as it flooded through her body. Her eyes close, the sensations causing her mind to go mostly blank for a few moments.

He smiled as he felt her clench tight around him. He moved a bit and took her shirt, slowly putting it on her as he stayed deep inside her,"Hmmm... we should get ready for the party." He said, giving her a soft kiss at the neck, purring softly as he ground inside her before moving and slowly lifting her, starting to pull out with a light groan of pleasure,"Mmmm.." He whispered to her,"I love giving you so much pleasure..." He said, giving her rear a playful, firm spank.

She shudders as she comes down from her climax. She watches him, kissing him deeply, a little surprised when he began to pull out of her. "Mmmm, but you didn't get yours." She murmurs, a noise caught between a yelp and a chuckle comes from her at the spank, she nips at his lower lip in return. Her arms remains wrapped around his neck, still straddling his lap as she meets his gaze with her own.

He purred softly, giving her a gentle kiss on the lips as his hands ghost down her back,"Don't worry." He said to her, his hand ghosting over her cheek softly,"I'll save it for after the party." He said as he nibbled her neck a bit,"So I can give you the pleasure you properly deserve..." He said as his hands moved up her sides, huggin her close and kissing her deeply. He looked up a bit at the clock, seeing that they didn't have much time until Hunter would bring everybody,"And maybe... if we're lucky, we could find some cute young thing with which to share a bit." He said with a light wink, knowing that she always did like the occasional threeway.

She just smiles, meeting the deep kiss, before reluctantly standing and pulling her clothes back on. "Oh there will be no shortage of eligible people. Male or female?" She asks, as they'd had threeways with both genders. She wandered into the bedroom to change, she'd still be able to hear him. She changed into a snug dark green halter dress that fell to her mid thigh. She pulls her hair out to hang loose around her shoulders. Then she returns, remaining barefoot since they were inside her house. She finds a bottle of wine and a bottle of blood, then gets some glasses out.

He smiled softly as he dressed himself, moving to follow her into the bedroom,"Hmmm... female." He said with a soft purr,"That way I can see how well your tongue has gotten over the years." He said as his hand gave her rear a playful spank as he grabbed some more... formal clothes. He caressed her rear,"I seem to remember you gave quite a few females explosive and quivering orgasms..." he said with a smirk, giving her a gentle kiss as he wrapped his arms around her waist,"Many fledglings having to rest a few days from your attentions..."

She just chuckles "Hmmm, I think you'll find that I've gotten a bit better." She says. Though she'd rarely taken any men to bed the last few decades, she had taken several women. Maybe it was because they had nothing to live up to, nothing to be compared to. But in the last 60 years she'd enjoyed women more than men, excluding Sion. She jumps at the playful spank. she leans back against him when he wraps his arms around her waist. "Hmmm, I have a fledgling in mind that would be perfect." She murmurs. "We've slept together once or twice before, and she won't have any problem sharing." She says before kissing him lightly.

He nodded a bit,"Good." He said as he nuzzled into her neck, kissing back softly before he moved back to the living room. He could already hear groups of vampires moving towards the apartment. He looked to her with a smile, lightly taking her hand as Hunter appeared in the window,"What took you so long?" He said teasingly, giving her hand a playful squeeze as more groups began to appear. He had to admit he was excited, wanting to meet all the new faces, wanting to meet all his new brothers and sisters, as it were.

Hunter just shakes his head as he steps in. "By the scent of things, you two certainly weren't bored." He teases. A vampire's sense of smell rivaled that of dogs, meaning that any one of them would be able to smell the scent of sex that was hanging lightly in the room. Kat just shakes her head, chuckling as more vampires come in, some coming over to greet her. She began to introduce them to Sion. There was Drake, Liam, Rebecca and Cody, all who Sion knew from before he left. Cassie who had been the one that Diego was harassing earlier. Then the new ones started coming up. Josh, Kelly, Peter, Shawn, Vicky, and many others. Kat smiles when Rachel walks up "Sion, this is Rachel, the one I was mentioning earlier." She says with a smile, as she steps forward, hugging the dark blonde gently.

He chuckled a bit as he purred, holding Kat close, giving a light nod to everyone he knew before looking to the new ones. He shook hands and introduced himself before looking to the one Kat hugged,"Hello Rachel." He said, moving a bit and taking the blondes hand, giving the back of it a light kiss, he was such a charmer,"Kat has told me a little bit about you, it's a pleasure to meet you." He said as he gave a light wink, showing their intentions in a half second.

Rachel quirks a brow as she smirks "Well it's a pleasure to meet you as well." She murmurs, her green eyes meeting Sion's. "I've heard so much about you." She says, well aware of the pair's intentions, and she certainly didn't mind. "I suppose it's a good thing I still keep a change of clothes here," She says with a smile glancing at Kat in amusement, Kat returns the smile "I'm going to go mingle and see who else is here. you two feel free to get to know each other." She says before stepping into the crowd to talk to others.

He smiled softly as he looked to Kat,"Seems like everyone keeps a spare set of clothes here." He said teasingly before she stepped away. He looked to Rachel,"So... how long have you known Kat?" He asked, giving a soft smile as he released her hand, wanting to do his best to get on her good side. He wanted everyone to know that he would protect them if they were in trouble. He was like the older brother of the coven, being one of the first few sired by Kat at the beggining.

Kat simply shook her head at Sion. Rachel chuckles "Kath, she was...restless after you two parted ways. She didn't do relationships much. She preferred flings." She says with a shrug "And she changed me about 10 years ago. I had been dying, in a car accident. Out in the middle of no where. I wouldn't have made it, even with her speed. She found me, and I begged her to save me, no matter the cost." She says "And she did." It was a fairly common story among the small group here. There were probably only twenty in total here. Kat didn't make a habit of changing every human who caught her eye, there had to be some sort of reason. Be it they were dying and didn't want to die, or the human asked for it, and wanted it.

He nodded softly. His turning had been somewhat different, instead of her saving him, he had saved her. He had stepped in when a drunk at the bar tried to attack her. He didn't know she was a vampire, and becuase of the lack of knowledge, he was made out to be a hero. Afterwards, she had thanked him, personally, and in the heat of the moment, she had turned him. Not thae minded. He looked to Rachel,"I see... well... I didn't mean to leave her alone..." He said softly,"I just needed... to try to be by myself for a while." He said with a light nod,"It... wasn't as glorious as she'd probably make it sound. I missed her... I missed... this." He said as he looked around the apartment,"And... I missed meeting my new... siblings." He said softly.

Rachel just nods "She doesn't blame you, nor does anyone else. We all have to try being alone at some point." Rachel says with a soft smile. "But for what it's worth. I've never seen her like this. She's different, happier, less serious. She's better, when you're here." Rachel says, smiling again "I haven't seen her smile this much." She says, turning slightly to look at Kat who was chuckling as she talked to a fledgling of hers, Will and his mate who she'd also changed Lilly. "It's good to have you back. We've all heard stories about you, mostly from Hunter, we've been wondering if we'd get to meet you ever." She says.

He nodded a bit, giving a soft smile,"Well... it's good to be back." He said to her, looking around, seeing that no one was paying attention to them,"Well... if you'd like... you can meet me more... personally in the bedroom..." He said with a light wink. He had to admit, he was still pent up after his session with Kat, and he wanted to see how good she was if Kat recommended her so highly,"If you're up to it... that is." He said with a purr, a light smile forming on his face as his eyes looked her up and down a bit as he waited for her answer.

Rachel chuckles softly, arching a brow, She doesn't answer right away, instead she glances over towards Kat. This was still basically Kat's mate, and being with the pair of them was different from just being with him. But at Kat's nod towards her, Rachel smiles. "I think that sounds like a lovely idea. Kat glances over, watching the pair disappear towards her bedroom. Maybe she'd join them in a bit, or maybe she'd wait for them to come and get her. She simply continues mingling and talking with the crowd, some of them drinking wine, others blood.

He smiled softly as he looked to Kat, purring a bit as he took Rachels hand,"Seems like we've got her approval..." He said as he led her through the crowd to the bedroom. Once inside, he practically pounced her, his hands lightly gripping hers and wrapping them around her waist as he moved behind her, nibbling at her neck lightly,"Mmmm..." He purred,"You taste devine..." He whispered, kissing and nibbling down her neck and shoulder, his hand ghosting over her sides softly,"I could just eat you all up..." He said teasingly, his hands moving up to her chest softly.

Rachel chuckles softly "In this case it's necessary, I have a feeling she could be quite possessive of you, if she wanted to be." The blonde says as she lets him lead her into Kat's room, she shuts the door behind herself. She groans softly when he wraps his arms around her waist, his lips and teeth on her throat. She arches back against him, lifting her arms to wrap around his beck behind herself. Rachel quivers beneath his touch, pressing into his hands, enjoying his hands on her. She was dressed in a skimpy blue dress that really didn't leave much to the imagination.

Back
Top Bottom