Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back in town (RyuxSemperFi)

She turned, watching his outline, outside of the shower. She nods "Of course, you can stay as long as you need." She says before smiling "It'll be nice to have you home for a while." She says as she shifts to let the water run through her hair. "How's your chest feeling?" She asks, when she'd peaked in on him earlier, his color was already coming back a little and he seemed healthier, not so pale and shaky as he was when she'd gotten him back here. With consistent feedings and rest, he should be back to full health in a day or two.

He gave a soft nod, giving a soft breath as he couldn't stop himself anymore. He moved and undressed quickly, moving into the shower and wrapping his arms around her, unable to stop as he held her to him. He nuzzled into her neck, he had missed her so much. It felt right being with her again, felt right holding her in his arms,"I missed you... so much..." He said with a soft wimper,"Nothing's ever gone right... since I left..." He said as he closed his eyes, the water stinging him a bit, but he was ignoring it.

Kat watches him as he moved into the shower with her, she wraps her arms around his neck, mindful of his injuries as she presses close to him. "I missed you too." she murmurs. Her hands stroking over his back gently, soothingly. "Somethings must have gone right, you survived." She says quietly. Many fledglings didn't survive, on the time that they went out on their own, but he had, something she was grateful for. She presses a kiss to his shoulder, closing her eyes briefly, just enjoying being held by him and holding him. Something she hadn't gotten the chance to feel in a long time.

He held her close to him, giving a light whimper,"I missed everything..." he said as he felt the kiss on his shoulder,"I... I missed you most of all..." he said as he moved, giving her a gentle kiss on the lips,"There have been no others who were as good as you..." He said as he moed, looking into her eyes. His mind was telling him to stop, to walk away, but his heart was keeping him there, looking into those georgious eyes that he'd missed for so long,"I... don't want to leave you again..." He said softly. He had sired a few vampires, but most of them were gone now, the attack that had injured him, they weren't so lucky.

She meets his gaze, returning the gentle kiss, her eyes never leaving his. "You never have to leave, if you don't want to." She murmurs, she would be overjoyed, if he wanted to stay with her, and while that was what she wanted, she'd never force him to, it had to be his choice. Her arms return to loop around his neck, just resting close to him, still keeping her eyes on his, she kisses him again, still sweet, but a little more firm. It would certainly be nice, having him around again, she'd missed just being around him, spending time together, living together. The house had been lonely. Of course she'd been with a couple other men after him, but none that she felt comfortable enough to let move in. She'd always kept them at arm's length, emotionally.

He held her close to him, glad to be back with her. He moved a bit, ghosting his hand over her cheek as he bit his lower lip,"I... I never want to leave..." he said. He had missed being with her, missed doing as she asked. He didn't like being in charge, too many people had wanted him hurt or worse,"I can't control others..." he said to her,"I just want to be your enforcer again... that is... if you haven't replaced me..." He said to her, figuring she probably already did. It had been a long time, she was probably already with someone else. He ghost his hand down her back slowly to her rear, giving a light squeeze as he enjoyed having her close to him again.

She smiles softly. "Then you never have to." She says softly, she'd be more than happy to have him never leave again. She chuckles "Of course I haven't replaced you. I tried, but none of them really fit right." She says softly, Though she hadn't tried hard, she'd stopped after the first one. Deciding she'd rather be on her own. She quivers, feeling his hands on her rear. She presses closer to him, watching him with a gentle smile. "I would love to have you as my second in command again." she murmurs quietly, just loud enough for him to hear, which meant that it was too low for human ears to pick up, since vampire senses were so much more sensitive.

He smiled sofly,"I'm glad." He said to her, ghosting his hand down her back slowly, teasing her spine a bit,"So... has anyone else been as good as me in... other things...?" He said gently, giving her neck a soft kiss. They had been intimate plenty of times... he kinda didn't want to know if she'd been with anyone else. He'd been with a few girls, but none had ever been as good as her, none even came close to the feelings she'd given him. He moved a bit, kissing at her chest a bit, his hands moving over her hips lightly. He wanted her so badly, wanting to feel her skin against his once more, to pleasure her in all the ways he used to.

Her skin quivers beneath his teasing hand. She chuckles softly at his question as her head tips a little, exposing more of her throat to him. "No, mostly definitely not." She says softly. Her eyes flutter closed, enjoying the feel of his lips on her, her hands return to skimming up and down his back, her nails running over his skin lightly, just enough for him to feel her nails, not enough to cause any pain. She leans closer to him, her lips running over his shoulder again as she presses her body close to his under the beating water, which had cooled just the tiniest bit.

He gave a soft shiver at the feel of her nails against his skin. It was a feel he had missed for the longest time. He kissed at her collarbone a bit as his hands moved over her hips, slowly moving up to her firm rear. He gave it a soft squeeze as he pressed her chest to his. He looked into her eyes,"I want you..." He said gently, nibbling at her lower lip as he caressed her rear gently,"I have to have you again... I've felt... incomplete..." he said, nuzzling at her neck a bit,"I've missed being with you... it's... been so long..." he said as he nibbled at her neck, his fangs lightly scraping against her skin.

She shudders softly, feeling his hands on her, and his lips. She meets his gaze, "I'm all yours." She murmurs softly, when he says that he wants her. She presses her body closer as her lips find his throat, just as she feels his fangs against her skin, she quivers at the feeling. Though rare, it wasn't unheard of for vampires to feed off each other. Though it was a sign of absolute trust. She tips her head to the side slightly, exposing more of her throat to him, her eyes fluttering closed for a moment, enjoying a feeling of his body against hers.

He smiled softly as he nibbled at her neck softly, his hands ghosting over her sides as he nibbled at her neck still, slowly letting his fangs sink into her flesh, drinking from her as his hands caressed her rear, holding her close to him as he gave a soft shiver, enjoying her taste once more. He let his hands caress her rear, teasing her body with each soft touch and caress as he gavea light shiver.

She moans softly, feeling the slight pinch of his fangs breaking her skin, in some ways there was just as much of a rush, being fed off of as there was feeding off of someone else. Her eyes close again as she relaxes in his grip, her hand still skimming over his body, the pleasure sparked through her, feeling his hands teasing her. Her hands begin their own teasing dance over his body as she tilts her head further, into a more comfortable position, relaxing her body against his.

He held her close as he drank from her, purring against her skin as he enjoyed her taste, having missed it for so long. His hands moved over her rear gently, giving a soft squeeze as he slowly pulled off her neck, panting from the taste of her,"Mmmm... so... good..." he said to her, his hands caressing her rear and biting his lip,"I... missed... your taste soo much..." he said as his hands moved up her sides gently to her chest, caressing her breasts a bit. He remembered all her most sensitive spots, moving his fingers over her nipples, rubbing and teasing them as he licked at her neck softly.

She shudders softly, feeling him pulling away and feeling the wound on her neck healing without scarring. She smiles softly at his words before kissing him deeply, tasting her own blood on him a little. She moans softly into the kiss, feeling his fingers on her nipples, pleasure sparking through her as her body arches gently, her pale grey eyes remain open, watching him as they kissed. One of her hands shifts up, tangling slightly in his hair. Her other hand runs up and down his chest, teasingly.

He smiled softly as he let his hands tease her nipples more, moving a bit and turning her so her back was to him, pressing her back to his chest as his hands caressed and teased her breasts,, nibbling at her neck now and then with a murr,"Mmmm... I've missed this body..." he whispered to her, nibbling at her ear as his fingers pinched her nipples a bit,"I... remember every curve... every mark..." he murred, wanting to make sure she was pleasured more then anything.

She turns at his urging, so that her back is against his chest. She moans softly, feeling his hands on her breasts. "Got a couple new marks, in the last few decades." She murmurs, tilting her head to rest on his shoulder, her eyes have shit, watching his face. "I missed you," she murmurs softly, her body arching slightly, pressing into his hands. She slides her hands behind her in order to rest on his sides, enjoying the feel of him beneath her hands.

He smiled gently as he caressed her breasts still, hearing her talk about new marks,"Who dared...?" He whispered to her,"I will make sure they pay..." He said as his hands caressed her breasts more, nibbling at her neck as he let a hand slowly move down her chest to her stomach, ghosting over her thigh a bit as he licked at her neck more. He would kill for her, his hand ghosting up her inner thigh slowly still, gently rubbing against her slit as he kissed her neck, glad to have her in his arms again.

She chuckles softly "Easy there, they've been dealt with." She murmurs softly, her skin rippling softly beneath his touch as his hand slides lower. Her thigh trembles slightly at the feel of his hand sliding up her thigh. He pulls a soft moan from her when he strokes against her slit. She sighs softly in pleasure, her body arching into his touch, she always craved his touch, needed it. It amazed her now, that she had gone half a century without him.

He gave a soft nod, hearing her say that they had been taken care of. His hand moved over her slit slowly, rubbing at the sensitive folds, teasing a bit as he nibbled at her neck, his free hand moving over her breast, teasing a bit and squeezing here and there,"Good... I'm glad..." he whispered to her,"I can't let anyone hurt you..." He said, wondering how he lasted this long without her. His mind was blank with pleasure, moving softly and guiding her hand behind her to his crotch, letting her feel his stiff manhood.

She shudders, moaning again, feeling his hand against her slit. She lets out a deep shuddering breath. She trembles slightly, at the pleasure beginning to course through her body. "I know. I can't stand people hurting you either." She murmurs "I have half the mind to hunt down those that hurt you." She whispers softly, quivering, feeling her hand being placed on his manhood. She strokes her hand up and down his shaft firmly, even at the backwards angle.

He smiled gently as he hugged her close, nuzzling a bit at her neck as his finger slowly slid inside her tight slit, nibbling at her neck a bit,"Mmmm... don't worry... they'll be delt with." he said to her, kissing up her neck to her lips,"You don't have to do anything... just tell me what to do... and I'll follow your commands." He said, glad that he was back with her, glad that he could do what he'd wanted to for the last 60 years. His finger slowly slid in and out of her hole, rubbing against all the most sensitive spots as he pleasured her.

She moans again, her body jerking in pleasure when his finger slide inside of her. "I don't want you hurt again." She whispers, just barely loud enough for him to hear as her hips begin to rock gently, in time with his finger sliding in and out of her body. Her hand falls into the same rhythm, stroking up and down in time with her hips rocking and his finger sliding into her. Her body bucks slightly, every now and then when he finds a sensitive spot with his finger.

He held her close, kissing her neck as his finger slowly rubbed inside her, teasing the spots inside her,"As long as I'm with you... I'll never be hurt..." He said as his hand caressed her breast more, teasing the nipple more as his finger began to pump in and out of her tight slit,"Hmmm... as long as I'm wih you... I'll protect you... and do anything you command..." he said as he pleasured her,"I am yours..." He said as his finger pumped faster inside her, his finger teasing her g-spot inside her.

Her body bucks harder into his hand, feeling the pleasure coiling up inside of her. She moans softly "We'll protect each other." She murmurs quietly, She wouldn't be able to handle it, if he got hurt. Especially not if it was when he was doing something she'd asked him to do. She presses her body back against him more, her hand still stroking over his manhood as her hips rock. "And I'm yours." She murmurs, they belonged to each other.

Back
Top Bottom