Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back in town (RyuxSemperFi)

Kat curled up beside Sion as Rachel does the same, Kat rests her head on Sion's chest while Rachel lays her head on the pillow beside Sion's. "Tired already, my love?" Kat murmurs quietly, dipping her head up to look at Sion for a moment, she reaches down grabbing the comforter and pulls it up around the trio as she snuggles in for a nap.

He chuckled softly as he nuzzled at the top of their heads gently, taking a deep breath,"No... just taking a break." He said, sticking his tongue out lightly and playfully as his hands moved down their backs, giving a soft squeeze to their rumps, keeping them close with a murr,"I could outlast you both." He said with a soft smirk.

Kat chuckles softly "I dunno about that." she teases, pressing a kiss to his chest as she closes her eyes and relaxes fully, listening to the sounds of her two lovers breathing. It was a comforting sound. Rachel smiles as she listens to them go back and forth, beginning to dose off to the sounds of their voice.

He gave a soft deep breath, his eyes closing as he felt the kses along his chest, tilting his head back as his hands ghost down their backs,"Mmmmm... mine." He said, giving their rears soft and teasing squeezes, holding them close and chuckling,"So... what are the plans for tomorrow love?" He asked Kat, taking a dp breath, letting his whole body relax as he felt sleep starting to overtake him.

Kat chuckles softly "All yours." She murmurs quietly, being mindful to be quiet, since she heard Rachel's breathing even out as she fell asleep. "Not much, have a business meeting in the evening, a vampire would like to move in, start a club over on 4th. I haven't met him yet, so this meeting is more of a meet and greet, and discuss his plans in more detail." She explains softly. "But other than that, I'm free all day."

He nodded softly as he cuddled them close to him, taking a soft breath,"Hmmm... sounds fun." He said as his hands ghost down their backs,"Well, I'll be right by your side the whole time." He said as he nuzzled her neck softly, moving and giving her lips a gentle kiss, lightly nibling on her lower one as he held her close,"And I'll make sure you stay protected, just in case."

Kat smiles, kissing him gently. "It's nice, knowing there's someone there, that will no doubt, always be on my side." She murmurs. With others it was always a chance that they would turn on her, because their loyalty only went so far, they had no real attachment to her, other than she was their sire. There was no emotional bond. Here there was, she knew that Sion would be on her side, nothing would make him turn against her. And likewise, nothing would make her turn against him.

Sion purred gently as he held her close, giving a soft kiss to her lips and down her neck, holding her close. He would protect her forever, with his own body if need be. He moved softly, holding them both and rubbing his eyes softly,"There's no one worth my time really fighting against though... is there?" He asked, nuzzling her neck with a purr,"I doubt there is... but I want to make sure." He said as he nuzzled into her neck.

She shakes her head "Not really, most people around here are pretty calm, but ya never know, vampire's moods can change so easily." she murmurs, nuzzling closer to him as she begins to fall asleep, listening to Sion breathing as she dozes off, snuggled close to him, her arm stretched over his stomach, resting gently against Rachel's side, making sure that she was touching both people that were sleeping beside her as she dozes.

He smiled, taking a deep breath, his hands ghosting over the two girls, giving a gentle murr as he let the girls sleep. He would be there to protect them both, protect the entire coven if he had to. He would give his life for those he cared about. He moved lightly, giving Kat a gentle kiss on the top of the head before moving and giving one to Rachel lightly with a murr.

Both women remained asleep for a little while, though as dawn broke over the city, Kat woke up, stretching lazily. She looks over at Sion and Rachel with a smile. The blonde was still asleep, though now she was on her stomach with one arm dangling off the edge of the bed. Kat smirks, Rachel had always preferred to sleep on her stomach.

He stretched a bit as he saw Kat wake, giving a light wink to her as he rubbed his eyes. He wasn't feeling very sleepy yet, but he had remembered to close all the curtains beforehand, so knew they would be safe as he looked at Rachel, purring a bit as as he ghost a finger down her spine slowly to her rear before he moved to stand up, looking to get something to drink.

Kat smiles as she slips out of bed, grabbing a change of clothes and heading for the shower as she watches Sion teasing Rachel slightly. In her sleep Rachel arches her back at the faint touch. She makes a soft groaning noise as she burrows closer to the bed and under the blankets, Kat chuckles as she heads into the bathroom, leaving the door open as she starts the water and steps under the hot spray.

He yawned a bit as he moved to the kitchen, grabbing a bag and drinking it as he heard the shower starting, giving a soft purr as he did,"Hmmm..." He said as he moved into the bedroom once again, looking at Rachel. He could remember a time when he couldn't stay awake during the day. He moved, letting his finger trail down her spine again before he moved to the bathroom, slipping into the shower with kat and wrapping his arms around her again.

Rachel just makes a muttered noise, that doesn't sound very friendly. Rachel's body was still adjusting to vampirsim, even a decade later. She still would rather sleep during the day, and be awake at night. Though she could be woken up, if someone had the guts to. Kat smiles, looking over her should slightly. "Good morning," She murmurs, kissing his jaw gently. "How did you sleep?" She asks curiously, as the hot water rains down over the pair.

He smiled softly as he held her to him, nuzzling into her neck,"I didn't." He said softly,"I'd missed you so much... I didn't want to take my eyes off you." He said as he kissed up her neck slowly, his hands ghosting down her sides and over her hips,"And that Rachel... she snores." He said playfully as he gave a light nip to her neck, purring softly as the hot water dripped over them.

Kat chuckles softly, smiling, he was a sweetheart, no doubt. She presses gently back against him, simply enjoying being close to him. Kat shakes her head "Only a little, and she's not annoying about it." Kat says in amusement, as she tips her head to the side slightly, instinctively exposing more of her throat to him.

Sion purred, kissing at her neck slowly and gently, trailing kisses up her neck to below her ear, his hands ghosting down her sides gently,"Hmmm... you know... with all the noise me and her made last night during the party..." He said with a purr,"I wonder if Hunter got some fun time with that girl of his." He said with a light chuckle, letting his hand move a bit, giving her rear a playful squeeze.

Kat chuckles, softly "I wouldn't doubt it, in fact most of the couples left rather quickly, after you two really started getting loud." She says amused, as she turns in his arms, wrapping hers around his neck. "And I wouldn't be surprised if a few new couples were formed because of last night." She says before kissing him deeply.

He chuckled, kissing back with a murr as his hands ghost down her sides, letting his tongue slowly slip into her mouch, rubbing over hers before he slowly pulled back from her lips,"Hmmm... well... I'm glad everyone had a good night." He murred, giving her a light wink, taking a deep breath as the warmth of the water felt heavenly over his cool skin. He moved her softly, pressing her back to him as he grabbed a washcloth and some body wash, starting to wash her with it.

Kat drags her tongue against his, as they kiss, her arms looped around his neck. She chuckles softly "I have no doubt that most of them had a very good night." She says, as she let him move her, smiling softly when he began to wash her. It would take some getting use to, having someone that wanted to take care of her. She'd gotten accustom to having to do everything herself, rely completely on herself. "So, what do you want to do for the morning?" She murmurs "We don't need to meet with Peter, the new vampire, until 4pm." She says.

He thought for a bit as he continued to wash her,"Hmmm... I dunno..." He said softly,"It's been so long since I haven't been the one in charge..." He said with a light chuckle, nuzzling into her neck,"It's gonna take some getting used to." He moved and let the water rinse them off as he held her to him,"I suppose we could do whatever you wish." He said to her with a soft smile,"After all... you're the one in charge." He said with a teasing wink, giving her bare rear a playful spank.

((Welcome back :D))

She nods, keeping her body resting against his as the water rains down on them. She smiles softly "Well, I suppose we'll see if Rachel has to do anything today, and go from there." She murmurs, before her body jolts at the slight spank, though she nips playfully at his lower lip in retaliation. She takes the cloth from him and runs it over his body, washing him as the water then rinses him off. "Are you thirsty?" she asks as the water begins to run cold and she reaches behind her to turn it off.

He smiled lightly as he moved with her out of the water, stretching a bit,"I could do with something to drink." He said with a soft breath, his hands moving to rub as his shoulders idly as he moved, grabbing a towel and moving, wrapping one around her as his hands ghost down her sides. He slowly guided her out of the bathroom, his hand holding hers as he enjoyed her company, ever since he'd left, he'd been around only new vampires, ones too weak to stay awake during the day, so he was bored a lot of the time.

She smiles moving with him back into the bedroom, so that they can change and dress. "How does your wounds feel?" Sh asks as she steps into the closet, she pulls on faded jeans then a black halter top, typing her hair up in a ponytail, waiting for Sion before walking with him out to the kitchen. She makes a mental note that they would need to get Sion some more clothes, ones from this decade. She opens the fridge and pulls out a blood bag, pouring some into two glasses before putting it back. She hands one glass to Sion before taking a long slow drink from her glass. She leans back against the counter, her pale grey eyes watching Sion with a gentle gaze.

Back
Top Bottom