Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Witchhunt

Conner smirked again. "I think I have a solution for that." He said slyly as he slid his hand up her leg. He felt the waist band of her panties and swiftly pulled them down. Teyha opened her mouth to say something but he shoved her balled up panties in her mouth to stop her mid-sentence. "Nice look for ya lass, now hush up." He said as he ran his hand along her dripping sex.

He kissed her neck and bit down lightly. He inserted a finger into her and began to slid his finger in and out of her. "Aye lass, your flowing like a river aren't ya?" He asked as he took her hand and led it to the bulge in his pants. He began to nibble on her collar bone while moving his fingers faster. He added another finger and began to scissor them inside of her, wriggling around in her pussy.

Teyha knew Conner was thinking of something evil by the glint on his eyes, but she didn't expect him to immediately reach under her skirt. She barely kept herself from giving a loud squeak and he grabbed her undergarments tightly, and yanked them down. "Conner!" She started to gasp, but he just shoved the wadded cotton into her mouth, and cut her sentence short. She continued to try to protest, but the makeshift gag prevented any form of sound as he spread her legs, and slid his finger along inside of her.

She gasped again, her hand eagerly moving to his bulge, and she undid the tie to his pants with magic, pulling down his clothes to stroke him, an evil look on her face that matched his before. She sparked her magic across him, as she had the night before, bringing his pleasure immediately up, waiting to see if he could hold back his own sounds of passion while she enchanted him.

Conner bit back a moan as she began to stroke him. He bit down on her neck to fight off the sounds that threatened to escape his lips. He withdrew his fingers to pinch her clit with his fingers. "Now now lass, I'm in control today." He said as he licked her neck. He then turned her over so she was on her hands and knees. She tried to fight back but he used his hand to keep her head to the ground.

He stroked his cock lightly as he rubbed the tip along her pussy. Her ass in the air and he held her head down. He slowly slid his cock into her, stretching her out. He pushed until he was at the base. He could feel her pussy pulse and twitch around him. Conner let out a content sigh as he slowly began to move his cock in and out of her. Every time he pulled out he drove back in with twice as much force.

Teyha gasped when he bit her neck to silence his own groans, and she found herself flipped quickly over, her face in the dirt, and her arse raised high. She whimpered uselessly, gagged and helpless, and he held her head down with one hand, and tugged up her skirt with the other. She struggled and pulled to break free, but he had her completely under his control, and no matter how she twisted there was no escape for her now.

He teased her with just the tip for some time, sliding it over her folds to moisten slightly. She whimpered again, almost begging for him to enter her, and he did. He drove in with enough force that she nearly brought herself up from the ground, crying out mutely in pleasure. He sighed, obviously happy, and slowly began to move. At first they were slow and passionate strokes, but slowly they sped, and he was thrusting himself into her without any concern for her comfort, and it drove her wild! She thrust back at him aggressively, taking in and giving back with no thought of stopping. Fucking like animals in an alley.

Conner smirked as he rammed into her harder. He had never done anything so risky and dangerous, well at least sexually. The chance of being caught drove him on and the fact that if they were caught they would be executed drove him even more. He reached his hand out and grasp a hold of her hair. He tugged on it causing her to arch her back even farther. He moved his other hand around to her chest and groped one of her breast, pinching her nipple roughly. He heard her muffled moans and tried hard to fight back his own.

He pulled back on her hair causing her to lift up off her arms. He had her on a vertical base as he let her lean against the brick wall infront of them. He moved his hand that was groping her chest down to her hip and held it for more control. "Aye lass, you getting quite turned on from this aren't ya?" He asked as he knew she couldn't respond due to the makeshift gag. "Whats a matter lass? Cat got your tongue?" He chuckled out quietly as he slammed into her even harder.

Something about the entire situation drove Teyha wild. She could make more than muffled groans of pleasure with her panties shoved in her mouth, and she as completely at the mercy of her husband. He arched her back by her hair, pulling her off her hands. She shoved her against the wall, her hands supporting her as he rammed in from behind. She moaned loudly as he pounded his body into hers, and she ground her hips back, eager for more. His hand slid off her breast and down to her hips, gripping her almost painfully as he pulled her back into the thrusts. He whispered onto her ear, chuckling at her helplessness.

"Where the hell are they?" Came a growl, and Teyha looked to her side, seeing a group of the villagers passing by, just outside her shield.

"They fucking disappeared!" Came another, so close, surely they could hear their muffled moans. One even turned to look right where Teyha and Conner were moving, only to shake his head when he saw nothing but an empty ally.

Find that damned witch and that witch lover, we'll burn them both by sundown..." The friar growled as they passed, their voices fading away in the distance.

When they were finally gone Teyha realized her heart was pounding fast enough to beat right out of her chest. The excitement of being so close to being caught drove her wild, and she slammed back into Conner faster than ever, her loud moans muffled into soft cries of pleasure by his gag.

Conner couldn't help but notice her increased enthusiasm when the group of villagers were in close proximity. "Aye, your more perverse than I thought lass." He whispered to her as he could feel himself coming close to the edge as she slammed back against him. His breath was labored and he knew he wouldn't be able to last much longer. The muffled moans that came from her drove him wild and only intensified when the moans turned to whines and squeals of pleasure.

She let out one last long muffled scream as he felt her pussy tighten around his cock with great pressure. He couldn't contain himself any longer as he pulled back on her hair and shot his thick sperm deep inside of her. A primal groan escaped his throat as he pushed as deep as he could while she milked his cock for everything he had. His body went limp and he draped his body over hers as he pulled out of her. He was breathing heavily and felt exhausted, but he couldn't hold back the smirk that crossed his lips.

He leaned forward and put his lips next to her ear. "You are wonderful lass." He said breathlessly as he nipped the shell of her ear. He rolled off of her and leaned himself against the brick wall. He reached over and removed the gag from her mouth for her and stuffed the saliva soaked panties in his pocket. "Now then, how shall we make our escape." He said with another smirk as he looked over at her.

Teyha groaned and whimpered as Conner pushed into her ramming his body into hers until the gag did little to smother her squeals of joy. Her body quaked with that familiar pleasure, and she shivered in delight. Her entire body tensed for a moment as she crashed into her orgasm, milking Conner's cock for every drop of cum her had. She could almost feel it fill her, hot deep inside of her. It dribbled down the inside of her thighs, and she sighed, smiling as well as Conner slid out of her, and leaned against the wall.

He pocketed her underwear, and she shook her head slightly, knowing he would expect her to comment on him keeping a trophy. Instead she simply moved towards him, and kissed him lightly on the lips, and slid away, peaking out behind the corner. "No ones coming." She whispered. "Let's run, I'll keep my shield up, so we wont be seen." She told him softly as she grabbed his hand, squeezing it lightly in her own as she tugged him to his feet. She shot him a smile, and ducked out of the alley, running towards the edge of town, and away from the witch hunting village.

Conner followed behind Teyha as they were reaching the gates of the town. Of course there were guards watching and waiting for any sign of the two of them. Conner wondered how he was going to get them out of this. It took him a moment before anything came to him. "Aye lass, i want ya to use your sheild and sneak around them and get out of hear. Once your out of the town, undo the spell and run like hell so I can know to escape. Your gunna have to trust me on this lass, don't worry, I got it all under control." He whispered to her before jumping out of the shield's range, not forgetting to pinch his wife's ass first.

All the guards let out a gasp of awe and terror. Conner stood in front of them. He instantly raised up his arms and dropped to his knees. "Don't come near me! I have a magical bomb cursed on to me. It's all the witches doing, she had me under a spell and I was forced to do her bidding. You have to help me, I beg of you. I'll tell you everything I know about that demon temptress!" He cried out. All the guards were on alert, not ready to believe him. "Please don't come closer, this bomb is set to go off when someone comes into range. It will surely blow the whole village ta bits while she is protected by her magics." He pleaded with them in a pretty convincing manner.

The guards looked back and forth at each other, noone daring to approach. "What do ya know?" shouted one guard. Conner stayed on his knees with his hands still in the air. "I know where she is and I can tell you everything I know about her." He said. "We met at a bar, she was in disguise and I didn't know she was a witch. She hit on me and was very forceful, twas pure torture to a man of simple needs. You gotta believe I had no intention of working with her, but then she stuck her hand into my pants and pulled out my tool. Right there, in the middle of the bar. She then instantly began to bend down and try to suck the life out of me. The people in the bar were lively and began to leave while a few drunkers began to wank off to the show. Laddys, she sucked like a pro. He head bobbed up and down with such rhythm, it felt glorious. She had no trouble in getting it down her throat either. You would have to have some serious practice to be that good." He said as he watched Teyha's feet marks in the dirt. She was almost at the guards, she would have to carefully pass around them to not alert them. The guards were now all clearly distracted by Conner.

Teyha thought that their escape was clear. They would simply sneak around the guards and run before anyone in town knew they were missing. Her husband did not have the same state of mind. An overly complicated plan seemed to be forming in his brain, and Teyha would have been quick to give him a dose of sanity, had he not jumped out of her magic shield before she had the chance to. He dropped to his knees, his hands raised above his head.... And threw all the blame onto her.

Teyha's face drained of every trace of blood at the accusations. He called her a whore ((In more or less words)) and accused her of trying to blow the village to the hills and beyond. Logically she knew that he was only creating a distraction, but emotionally she felt betrayed.

She moved numbly, her feet trembling under her as she made her way behind the guards. 'Serious practice' in particular made her wince, and her throat tightened. 'And that is how he'll be then....' She whispered, and reached up, a brief fantasy about blowing the men high coming to mind. Then, at least, Conner would seem to be telling the truth. 'Even if I had such power, I would not use it.' She concluded at last, and simply raised her hands. Two fingers pressed to the back of their heads. Their eyes rolled back immediately, and they shuddered in the same instant. Together they crumbled to the ground, but before they landed, Teyha was running.

She lifted her skirts high and kept her illusion raised. Once she hit the road she knew tracking her would be difficult. Hundreds of foots leading too and fro, her own light steps would melt into the muck.

Conner continued on with his story in full detail. He then lifted up her skirt, showing she had no panties or any thing. Before I could even voice out me protest she shoved it up my arse. I tell you boys, it was tight and very well train. It squeezed and tugged on me with great pressure. She told me how she liked it in the arse and how it was the only way she could get off. All the other drunkers huddled around and began to wank off with such intent. She moan and screamed and rode my cock like a champ. I was nearing to cum when all the men began to shoot their loads all over her face." All the guards had open jaws and painful erections. They starred at Conner with keen interest as he spun his tale.

"After that, I just couldn't take it anymore and I creamed her ass right there in the bar. She moaned and came mighty hard, squirter she was. She bathed in the mens cum, savoring it all as she ground into me, my cook still in her. After that I was under her spell. She raped me for hours, nearly draining me of everything. Her lust was unstoppable, she would even posses more men and we would all be forced to fuck her endlessly. She said she wasn't happy til she was drowning in sperm. It was so terrible. Please, be careful. She will likely do the same to you when ya find her." He shouted

Teyha managed only a few steps before she heard Conner continue, no pause in his breath. The two guards were down, but three remained, far too entranced by the story to notice their fallen comrades. Angry and hurt tears welled in Teyha's eyes... As much as she wanted to, she couldn't leave Conner there. 'I hate that bastard...' Teyha told herself grimly, trying to remember what it was she found attractive about him before. His looks certainly. Not his foul mouth, nor his barbarian ways. 'Liar.' Her inner voice laughed, but she shoved it down.

Her finger pressed to one, spine, followed by another. She finished the last of the guards easily, and trudged away. She wanted nothing to do with the Irishman now. "Damned if I marry a heartless bastard like him." She half growled to herself, not willing to admit it was broken by a hiccuped sob. Place all the blame on the witch, and him the helpless victim. The poor soul brought in by a damned witch. He could leave any way he wished now, but she hoped that he would not follow the spectral trail she left. "My soul be damned for speaking untrue words of love." She said numbly to the wind. "No one could love him."

Conner followed Teyha but it was obvious she was trying to get away. "Hey lass, hold up. C'mon your not upset cause I told them boys a fake story are ya?" He called as he caught up with her. She turned around and slapped him hard across the cheek. He could see the tears in her eyes and the hurt expression. He sighed and looked at her. "Look lass, I'm sorry bout all the things I said, but you gotta know I didn't mean to hurt ya. Mad, maybe, but I didn't want to hurt ya." He tried to say as he was cute off by her.

He received a heartfelt speech from Teyha as he just looked on. She tried to walk away and leave him but he took a hold of her arm. "Hold on lass, if your gunna leave ya might as well that this." He said as he pulled out a ring. It was a small gold band with a lather large red jewel on it. He placed it on her finger and the stone shined white, almost pearl looking. "I got no use for it. Shame I had to scrap my necklace for it. Used a piece of it for the ring and sold the rest back to the jeweler. Got a pretty nice sum. I was gunna put it forward for our house when we settle in. I was gunna sell more of my hunting stuff too, seeing as I was gunna quite the business and raise our kid.." He told her as he let go of her hand.

"A fake story." She said weakly, her illusion gone so he could see the expression on her face. She wiped futile at her cheeks, her shoulders shaking. "Do you think that matters?" She demanded. "That list you carry so close, my description will be on it!" She cried, pointing to his belt. "Did you think of that?! 'Pretty pale-faced english woman with short ebony hair. Slight of frame, and short of stature' or something of the like." She hissed at him. "They will find me, liberate you from my "Spell" and likely put its effectiveness to the test!" She yelled at him, positively fuming. "Rape is not at all uncommon at inquisitions!" She cried, eyes brimming with tears. "To think... To think I said I held affection for you! But you've done perfectly well to save your own hide, and leave mine to be tanned! After all that talk I am nothing more than a magic cunt you can pleasure yourself in."

She turned away from him, so he could not see the look of mixed anger and pain that was painted across her face. He caught her before she could move two steps, and slid a ring on her finger. Her breath caught for a moment when she realized it was his dragonstone, and she looked up at him with wide eyes. "Why?" She asked hoarsely. "How? How can you damn me one minute, and pull to to salvation the next?"

He smiled softly and wiped a tear from her face with his thumb. "Because no matter what they do, or how hard they try. Nothing warlord nor hunter will get to you as long as I'm around to protect ya." He said as he kissed her softly. "I love you Teyha, and I'm a guy that likes to have a fun time but remember that I'd never want to hurt ya. Although I'll probably be making you angry alot cause well, your so sexy when your mad." He smirked as he began to walk.

"Before I leave the business I have one last job to do. That be your brother, his head will catch us enough money to never have to work again. Then we can get a nice cabin out in the woods and live in peace and raise our family." He smiled briefly as she followed. "Though we might have to put the wedding on hold, seeing as how our last attempt didn't work to well." He said as he shrugged.

Teyha didn't know if she wanted to laugh hysterically, or cry when Conner said he loved her. Perhaps both, or neither, but she was grateful for the softness in his kiss all the same. Any thoughts of running disappeared then, and she pressed herself to him, gazing at the ground while her blood ran cold. Their lives, or his.

He was ruthless, and savage, and heartless. Any excuse he could think of to place blame elsewhere was fair to him. He exploited Teyha's forgiveness to the limit, and she was sure that by then he had killed one of the women he raped, or more than one. Still, he was her brother, and the thought of him dying to further their family made her blood run cold. "To get the reward, we have to give him to the church." She whispered, strained. "He'd be burned at the stake." She said, raising her eyes to meet his, trying not to looked disturbed by the thought. Here was a man who held to pity for witches... Save her for some unknown reason... She could not show that weakness to him.

Conner hugged Teyha and began to walk down the path. "Aye, looks like we have a ways before the next town. We not be making it by nightfall. Looks like we will have to make camp." He said as he began to pick up sticks from the forest floor. He walked off the path and a ways into the trees and began to build a fire pit. He looked over at Teyha. "Aye, ya goin to help or ya just gunna stand there." He asked with a smirk.

The sun was setting and soon the forest was dark, save for the fire in between Conner and Teyha. Conner as sitting next to the fire and prodding the the fire with a stick. His gaze was focused on the flames and watched as it danced in the darkness. He looked up and noticed a rather silent Teyha. He cleared his throat to break the awkwardness. "I take it your mad at me something, lass?"

Even with the ring on her finger, Teyha couldn't help but to feel betrayed by Conner. He had humiliated her, put her dscription on the hunters list. She moved behind him silently, twisting the ring around her finger absently while Conner led them through the forestr once more. The sun began to set by the time Conner spoke again, announcing it was time to camp.

Teyha helped gather wood for the fire, and sat opposite of Conner acoss from it. She watched him quietly as he prodded the wood, and literally jumped when he cleared his throat. For a moment she pressed her lips together in annoyance, and turned away. "I wonder." She said dryly, and wove her spell. The earth rose behind her, and she created a small tent of rock to keep out the cold, raising the door behind her to keep Conner out. "Good night, Conner." She called through the make-shift shelter. "Rest well."

"Aye, I didn't know you could do that?" He let out a small sigh and pushed himself up against a tree. 'She just be needing a little time.' He thought to himself. He curled up against the tree and dozed off. He wondered about his recent choices in his life. All his life he felt nothing for for anyone and for some reason he feels for this woman. Was it really love that he felt? He didn't have all the answers but he was definatley sure that he wanted to spend every last minute he has left on this world with this woman. 'Well she is sure cute when she's mad.' He smirked to himself as he finally nodded off.

The sun came up and shined through Conner's eyelids. He slowly peeked them open, letting his eyes adjust to the morning light. He sat up and stretched out his stiff muscles. He got to his feet and walked over to Teyha, or at least where he hoped she was. He couldn't see through stone. He simply kicked the structure a few times with his boot and shouted out to her. "Aye lass, it be morning. Time to get up and start the day." He stood over the rocks with his arms crossed, waiting.

Teyha was honestly surprised that Conner didn't demand she open the shelter for him, and felt both relieved and annoyed about his absence during the night. She curled up alone on the grassy floor of her tent, and slept hard, dreamlessly. She woke early, and rolled over in the shelter, staring up at the sunlight that shined through the rocks. She groggily considered her own emotions in those early hours, wondering if there was any way for Conner to make her happy. She wanted him to stay close and show he cares, but didn't want him near her. She laughed softly, and stretched. "Little wonder men lose their hair..." She murmured to herself. "Women make it fall out."

She heard the boot tap against the rocks, and glanced up, shielding her eyes from the sun rays. "Good morning." She called through the rocks before she let the rubble fall away, melting back into the ground where it was. She smiled nervously at Conner, feeling awkward and uncomfortable around him , unable to sort her own emotional state. "We should eat." She said quickly, and moved back to retreat into the forest for dry wood to start their fire.

Conner smiled down at Teyha and watched as she walked away looking for wood. He looked around and saw a rabbit in the distance. It had stopped to eat some grass, unaware of Conner's presence. Conner withdrew his dagger and flung it at the rabbit, impaling through the head. He walked over and picked it up. "Breakfast." He said as he walked back to the fire pit where Teyha had already started the fire.

"Aye, so what other magic tricks do ya have that I ain't be knowing about?" He said with a smirk as they waited for the food to cook. He looked over at her as she eyed him back. He walked over to her and ran a hand through her hair. "Aye lass, I know I be a mighty nasty one. But I don't mean ya no harm. Your by far the most interesting woman I have come cross around here and I don't be planning on letting ya go." He said with a smirk as his emerald green eyes shined.

Teyha wasn't a vegetarian by any means, but could never bring herself to look at what she would eat. When the small rabbit hopped into the clearing, fat from grass and large ears twitching, the young witch smiled and moved forward. She made a soft clicking noise to calm it and urge it forward, and without warning the rabbit twitched, and Teyha's eyes grew wide, trying to process what happened. She saw the dagger's hilt thrust from it's skull and was nearly sick, watching in disgust as Conner prepared i, and stuck it to cook over the fire.

She glared at him hatefully as her stomach tossed, before kicking herself for being angry at him. She eats meat any time she could afford to, but there was something different about seeing your meal killed. Her mouth twisted and she clenched her fists briefly, unsure who she was more peeved at, herself or Conner. "What you mean is no other woman would put up with you." She snapped sourly. "I barely do." She stood, and moved past him, deliberately avoiding his bright green eyes. It was too hard to stay mad at him when he gazed back with such lovely eyes. "Leave me alone, I feel sick." She snapped as she pushed her way into the woods. "I suppose witches get the sickness before humans, you bloody fertile bastard."

Conner smirked at his wife. "Aye Lass, I don't remember any complaints during our little shags." He said to no one in particular. "But if thats how ya feel, there is an entire forest for you to ignore me in. Try not to stray too far now love, theres alot of evil things in the world and I can't protect both of you if I'm not there." He said with a small smile as he went back to eating his food.

Conner watched as his wife left him and wandered off into the forest. Conner let out a small sigh and rested against the tree. He could tell that she was highly irritated at him but if she has stuck around this long, she was here for good. He figured she would just need a little time to cool off. Conner never really understood women. He could pour his heart out to her and she would still bite back with insulting remarks. He shrugged and left it alone for now.

It seemed that no natter what Conner said it only served to make Teyha even more upset. She stormed away with a frustrated growl, slapping branches out of her path. "I survived for over a year without you!" She snapped back as she disappeared into the foliage. "I'm not helpless, hunter."

She managed another twenty pages when the excuse she made just minutes before decided to make itself all too truthful. Despite only being a few days pregnant and far too early on for most humans to be experiencing morning sickness. Logic be damned, Teyha dropped to her knees, bent forward, and lost the contents if her stomach on the forest floor. She coughed and sputtered between bouts of sickness, and scrubbed irritatly at her teeth with her handkerchief. "Damn you!" She cried, and started back to the camp, too sore and disgusted by herself to care about being mad at Conner. She flopped down on the ground beside him, and set her head on her knees to steady herself. She felt dizzy and tired, and visibly ill. "I blame you." She told Conner without any heat in her voice. "Bloody witchhunter... You should be the one whose sick. I have half I mind to bind you my warder out of spite."

Conner quirked an eyebrow at her. "Warder eh? Not quite sure what that be, but it mustn't be too great if your threating me with it." he scooted closer to Teyha and began to rub her back. "Take it easy lass, you don't look so well. Tell ya what, when we get to the next town, I'll by a room and you can rest all day. How bout that?" He asked with a sincere smile as he brushed away some hair from her face.

Suddenly, Conner felt uneasy. There was a presence among them that Conner could tell had malicious intent. He let out an aggravated sigh. "Aye! Can't ya see I'm trying to have a moment with my woman here. What do ya want!" He yelled out to the trees. There was a moment of silence before a figure dropped down from the trees. He had a black long coat, heavy boots, clean pressed pants and shirt. A large black hat covering his features and a whip holstered at his side. "Conner, Your in a mighty heap of trouble with the council. They are not pleased with your most recent choices." He said bitterly.

Back
Top Bottom