Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Splitting Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aruru

Moon
Junes Suma spent this evening alone in her home, overlooking furnishing magazines for anything that would accentuate the oak color interior of her home. She always wanted there to be a different form of ambience for whenever his husband returned. It was tough for her to be so far away from him, especially seeing since their 17 year old daughter often asked when he would come home. "He'll be back within the month." she always told her. Each time she knew that it was not so easy for him to return to them. She kept her focus on taking care of her child and maintaining a spotless home. Most would say she was uptight with her home, but she didn't want there to be a a reason for him to be dissatisfied when he returned. It was already 10:45, her daughter sleeping soundly for school and she had absolutely nothing to do.

Around 11:00 the bell rang, an unexpected visitor awaiting for her at the door. As they waited, they shifted around through a bag, looking through various things he had inside. It wasn't until she would answer the door that it appeared to be a man, well in his mid 20's, dressed in a casual pair of shorts and a t-shirt. But what he had in store for this night was something he was gonna enjoy, and soon, his target would too. So with the lack of an answer, the visitor range the bell again.

Junes had been cleaning the kitchen once more when she heard the door bell ring. "Nkw who could possibly be disturbing me this late. Could it be..." Junes removed her Harris and made sure her nightgown fit appropriately in the mirror before she would answer the door. She didn't want her husband to be disappointed in her appearance. As she was checking she heard the doorbell again. She hurried not wanting to have her husband waiting to long. She opened the door excitedly only to have her hopes crushed where they stood. It was not her husban, yet another strange man. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to be rude but it is quite late to be selling things. If you come back tomorrow I may be interested." she spoke in a dismissive tone as she attempted to close the door.

The man smiled when she opened the door to greet him, only to frown a bit as she quickly dismissed him for a salesman. So as she shut the door, he quickly pushed his hand on it to keep it open."Now now ma'am..I'm not a salesman, I've simply come here in response to a job I volunteered for while our husband is away."He explained, slowly forcing himself into the house, keeping a pleasant smile. Once inside, he looked her over with a grin."Now..your husband wanted me to tell you he will be back in a week or so once he finishes the business plans with his partners. And until then I am here to keep you occupied and make sure you're taken care of."

Junes tried to keep a friendly composure to herself, but things had been strange to her. "I'm relieved to know he is coming back soon. But I'm not I'm any need of assistance. My daughter and I are quite fine and have been every time he has departed. It's a very generous gesture but it isn't exactly needed." Junes said in a uncertain tone. This had never happened before an she just couldn't take his word for such things.

He shook his head, taking a step forward to her."I'm sure you don't but I must insist you let me stay here and keep you company until he arrives. I would feel very bad if you rejected my offer of kindness."The man kept his smile, his eyes locked on her eyes, ocassionally looking over her sexy, luscious figure.

Junes sighed heavily, her bust expanding more than it normally would on an average day. She didn't want to be pushy with the individual that happened to be an associate of her husbands. If she did, it may come back negatively on him and she did not want to be the primary source of any unfortunate incidents. "I suppose it wouldnt hurt to have someone here if something were to occur. The guest room is down the hall to the left." she said a she pointed down the left corridor. The master bedroom had been down the right corridor of the right handed side.

June's went to lock the door behind the man. "Would you like something to drink Mister..." She noticed she hadn't received a name from the man.

When she let him in and gave him the guest room, the man smiled and set his coat on a rack beside the door."Thank you, I would like some juice if you don't mind."He told her, making his way to the guest room. After getting inside, he set down his bag and slid it under the beg, licking his lips with a grin, waiting until he was comfortably set up in the place before he would put his plan into motion. It would wait until the woman was ready to call it a night. So with a chuckle, the man made his way back into the kitchen.

She nodded as she would respect the mans wish and bring him a cup of juice. However her daughter had drank all of the fruit punch so it was odd but the only thing she could offer at this point was orange juice. She had hoped he wouldn't mind. She would definitely need to change, she felt like her blouse and skirt were a bit too revealing. She kept wondering what the man was hiding, he still hadn't told her his name and it was bothering her. As she turned from pouring his glass she nearly dropped the mug due to him being behind her already. "My goodness. You startled me. Here is your drink." she said in a most peculiar tone. It was getting late. even she was getting tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom