Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bad boys bad boys all we want is bad boys

She sticks her tongue out at him and smiles. "Yeah it seems like getting away is the only real solution." She added. she stretched a bit wanted to just plop her but down somewhere and stay there for a while. "I wanna watch a movie." She smiled. he could either join her or he could fly solo either was fine with her. "Well nevermind i change my mind i don't know what i want right now." She shrugged.

hydrogen said:
She sticks her tongue out at him and smiles. "Yeah it seems like getting away is the only real solution." She added. she stretched a bit wanted to just plop her but down somewhere and stay there for a while. "I wanna watch a movie." She smiled. he could either join her or he could fly solo either was fine with her. "Well nevermind i change my mind i don't know what i want right now." She shrugged.

"Well after you decide, you can find me down in the basement. There's a desk down there with our project on it, so you can check that out if you want. As for me, I need a shower.' Ryland says before heading to his room and grabbing a towel, he steps into the bathroom and strips down, turning the hot water on. Since he's used to being alone, he left the door open as he stepped into the shower, letting out a sigh as he relaxes.

"Hmm ill check out the project." She said. She went up to her room first snd grabbed her book bag and headed down to his room. It was typical Ryland dark and very 'ihateyou' which is what Dacey's impression was of it all. She noticed the bathroom door was open and she shook her head with a smile. 'As long as he doesn't get to horny in the shower I think I can work in peace.' She thought to herself quietly. She took a look at the project and started labeling things and adding things to it. all they had to do was add a touch of color and it would be perfect once she finished up.

hydrogen said:
"Hmm ill check out the project." She said. She went up to her room first snd grabbed her book bag and headed down to his room. It was typical Ryland dark and very 'ihateyou' which is what Dacey's impression was of it all. She noticed the bathroom door was open and she shook her head with a smile. 'As long as he doesn't get to horny in the shower I think I can work in peace.' She thought to herself quietly. She took a look at the project and started labeling things and adding things to it. all they had to do was add a touch of color and it would be perfect once she finished up.

Ryland showered for a little while before turning the water off, with the door open he stepped out and used his towel to dry his face then his body. He wasn't worried about being seen, he knew he had a good body, and nothing to be ashamed of. After drying off he wrapped the towel around his waist before walking into the bedroom. "We should be almost done." He says, looking over at her before walking over to a closet near the desk. He steps into the closet slightly, dropping his towel before looking for some boxers.

She smiled finishing up her writing and then turned to look at him. "Yeah i just gotta..uh my bad..." she said turning back around. "Anyway I'm almost done i just have a few more things to label and define and we should be able to add some color and then we'll be done. "By the way you should put up some bright pictures of me up on your wall cause i know how much you enjoy being in my presence." She teased. "Maybe a yellow one or a bright pink one of just me...that would be great wouldn't it.?" She asked smiling.

hydrogen said:
She smiled finishing up her writing and then turned to look at him. "Yeah i just gotta..uh my bad..." she said turning back around. "Anyway I'm almost done i just have a few more things to label and define and we should be able to add some color and then we'll be done. "By the way you should put up some bright pictures of me up on your wall cause i know how much you enjoy being in my presence." She teased. "Maybe a yellow one or a bright pink one of just me...that would be great wouldn't it.?" She asked smiling.

"Well unless it's a poster of you wearing what I saw at the mall, then I don't think so, or maybe naked, that could make the wall too." He says as he throws on a pair of boxers and shorts. "So, if you want to do that, I have a camera.' He adds, smirking as he walks out of the closet and walks over to see the project. "Well lets get some color on it and finish it, I'm tired of working on it and I don't want to add anything else." Ryland says as he stands next to her.

"Yeahhhh bad idea Ryland." She said glaring at him. "You know your such a guy only wanting a girl like me for her body and not her brains." She added. "Here grab my markers and start coloring on this side." She offered.

hydrogen said:
"Yeahhhh bad idea Ryland." She said glaring at him. "You know your such a guy only wanting a girl like me for her body and not her brains." She added. "Here grab my markers and start coloring on this side." She offered.

"Yeah, if I only wanted you for your body then this project would have only been done by me. I know you have brains, just tell me what's wrong with being attracted to a good looking girl. Sometimes you just have to let go, leave your world behind and do what you have to do to satisfy your needs." He says before grabbing the markers and giving the project some color.

"That is such a lie you didn't even want to be my partner." She argued knowing that was not the real reason. "There is nothing wrong with liking an attractive girl so long as that isn't the only thing you like about her." She said grabbing a few markers as she began to color.

hydrogen said:
"That is such a lie you didn't even want to be my partner." She argued knowing that was not the real reason. "There is nothing wrong with liking an attractive girl so long as that isn't the only thing you like about her." She said grabbing a few markers as she began to color.

Ryland just shrugs, remembering as to why he shut himself out from the females. "There could be many reasons for an attraction, and I know you you're smart based on observing you through the years." He says as he finishes his side and walks over to his bed, sitting down and running his hansd over his face before laying back.

She stopped coloring for a bit. "If you'd been watching me for so long why did you never say anything to me..why didn't you ever say hi? Or something why?" She asked it made her a bit angry to know that over all these years yhey could have been friends maybe more. She went back to coloring and finished up the little bit she had left. She went upstairs and found the towels. She came back down to his room and looked at him and then she shook her head. "The male species is so disapointing at times." She smirked before shutting his bathroom door. she turned on the shower water stripped and got in. While in she thought about everything..especially home. She thought her mom and wondered if she was drunk or not and she wondered why Ryland never talked to her...after about 10 minutes she hopped out and wrapped the short towel around her body and. Opened the door. "Wow its kinda cold out here...want me to put the project in with my stuff or no?"

hydrogen said:
She stopped coloring for a bit. "If you'd been watching me for so long why did you never say anything to me..why didn't you ever say hi? Or something why?" She asked it made her a bit angry to know that over all these years yhey could have been friends maybe more. She went back to coloring and finished up the little bit she had left. She went upstairs and found the towels. She came back down to his room and looked at him and then she shook her head. "The male species is so disapointing at times." She smirked before shutting his bathroom door. she turned on the shower water stripped and got in. While in she thought about everything..especially home. She thought her mom and wondered if she was drunk or not and she wondered why Ryland never talked to her...after about 10 minutes she hopped out and wrapped the short towel around her body and. Opened the door. "Wow its kinda cold out here...want me to put the project in with my stuff or no?"

He looks over at her, not sure what to think as he sees her in just a towel. "I can take the project with us, I mean I am your ride to school right?" He asks, looking at the towel, seeing that it barely covers her bubbly behind. "You know, I always thought you were shy, you seem to be pretty open, walking around in a strangers basement with just a towel on." Ryland says, laughing for the first time as he rolls off his bed and stretches.

"Yeah, you are i was just tryna be a good partner." She said softly. "I'm not shy I'm just not open to everyone...and the only reason I'm being so open.in front of you is because you have no interest in me therefore no worry for me. Her jaw literally dropped when he laughed "oh my god your capable of human emotions." She said completely shocked. Then she laughed.

hydrogen said:
"Yeah, you are i was just tryna be a good partner." She said softly. "I'm not shy I'm just not open to everyone...and the only reason I'm being so open.in front of you is because you have no interest in me therefore no worry for me. Her jaw literally dropped when he laughed "oh my god your capable of human emotions." She said completely shocked. Then she laughed.

"Oh ha ha." He says, rolling his eyes as he looks over at her. "So you're exposing yourself to me because you think I'm not interested, well damn I should keep it up then, maybe I'll see more." Ryland says, giving her a wink before walking over and turning on the stereo. "You can walk around naked, it won't interest me." He says, chuckling a little as he tries to be playful but he thinks it's failing.

Dacey rolled her eyes and chuckled. "Yeah keep telling yourself that and it will get you nowhere." she teased. Music? Doing a bad job at being playful? If Dacey didn't know any better she'd say that he was setting the mood or at least trying to. "You know your bad with your words Ryland." She said taking a seat on his bed. "Your suppose to be sensual and really make that person want you even if your bad at it. " She said getting up as she walked over to him and started to remove her towel. "Let them know that it won't be as easy as they think.." she trailed off before looking up at him. held up her towel loosely and bit her lower lip softly and ran a hand down his chest softly she reached up to kiss him and just as quickly as she made her way to him she quickly pulled away and smiled softly and that's how you do it." She said going back and sitting on his bed.

hydrogen said:
Dacey rolled her eyes and chuckled. "Yeah keep telling yourself that and it will get you nowhere." she teased. Music? Doing a bad job at being playful? If Dacey didn't know any better she'd say that he was setting the mood or at least trying to. "You know your bad with your words Ryland." She said taking a seat on his bed. "Your suppose to be sensual and really make that person want you even if your bad at it. " She said getting up as she walked over to him and started to remove her towel. "Let them know that it won't be as easy as they think.." she trailed off before looking up at him. held up her towel loosely and bit her lower lip softly and ran a hand down his chest softly she reached up to kiss him and just as quickly as she made her way to him she quickly pulled away and smiled softly and that's how you do it." She said going back and sitting on his bed.

He looks at her, groaning as he shakes his head. "That's just teasing, and so wrong." He says, shaking his head as he looks down at Dacey. "Let's see if I have it right." He says before starting to do his own thing. He slides his hands up her soft legs slowly, her legs so soft as he gets higher, the tips of his fingers in her towel before he pulls back. He smirks as he leans in, his upper lip grazing her bottom lip before pulling back slightly. His breath was on her lips, gently breathing as he got closer, letting her feel the heat before he pulled back and just grinned.

"If. its teasing then its all in good fun." She smirked. "Alright lets see what you got." She said before waiting to see it. Oh it was so wrong it was right. "Mmm that was good...much better than your horrible attempt at being playful." She laughed. "But now its time for a little bit of payback." She smirked getting up again as she looked over him she made it so he could feel her breasts against his chest just one piece of fabric away from her bare perky breasts. Her hand slipped in his shorts just enough to tease him a little more. She gently licked up his neck her tongue creating that mind blowing friction that if used right could drive a man crazy. she stopped her playful licking brushed her lips against his and then she smirked deviously and pulled away sitting back down. The whole point was to get him to make the first move and admit his attraction to her.

hydrogen said:
"If. its teasing then its all in good fun." She smirked. "Alright lets see what you got." She said before waiting to see it. Oh it was so wrong it was right. "Mmm that was good...much better than your horrible attempt at being playful." She laughed. "But now its time for a little bit of payback." She smirked getting up again as she looked over him she made it so he could feel her breasts against his chest just one piece of fabric away from her bare perky breasts. Her hand slipped in his shorts just enough to tease him a little more. She gently licked up his neck her tongue creating that mind blowing friction that if used right could drive a man crazy. she stopped her playful licking brushed her lips against his and then she smirked deviously and pulled away sitting back down. The whole point was to get him to make the first move and admit his attraction to her.

He groaned as she pulled away, frustrated and ready to pounce on her. "Yeah, you cheat." He says, taking a deep breath before pushing her onto the bed and he hovers his body over hers. "I don't give in that easily, better keep trying.' He says before leaning down, hovering his lips over hers before moving to her neck, dragging his teeth over her soft skin, moving down her neck over her shoulders then to where her towel barely covers her breasts. His finger moves up and hooks into the top of the towel, threatening to pull it down, slowly the towel starts to lower but he stops right before her nipple and just hovers his lips over hers.

When a guy kissed her neck she loved it he took it a step further and drove her crazy. "Mm..bad boy." She whispered lowly as he began to pull down her towel. "But I can keep this up forever." She smirked and licked his lips taunting him softly. She spread her legs a bit but he was on top so he had complete control. Either she'd have to give in or he'd have to get her to give up. she started to bubble softly on his neck a few licks here and there. but nothing that would keep him excited.

hydrogen said:
When a guy kissed her neck she loved it he took it a step further and drove her crazy. "Mm..bad boy." She whispered lowly as he began to pull down her towel. "But I can keep this up forever." She smirked and licked his lips taunting him softly. She spread her legs a bit but he was on top so he had complete control. Either she'd have to give in or he'd have to get her to give up. she started to bubble softly on his neck a few licks here and there. but nothing that would keep him excited.

He looked down at her, seeing her pinned down and he knew he had control, full control over this girl. "I believe that I'm winning this." He says, smirking as he hovers over her and slowly pulls her towel apart, exposing her body whether she liked it or not. "Mmm, so much better." He says before leaning down, he moves her head to the side, taking control of her as he kissed her neck then bit it hard out of the blue, his teeth against her neck as his body lowered between her bare thighs.

"You may have won the battle you won't win the war." She said smirking. she bit her lip and moaned softly as he bit her neck. It was a bit kinky she liked the pleasure from that bit of pain. She ran her hands through his hair softly not even wanting to put a stop to this. Slowly but surely she could feel herself becoming wetter and wetter with each and every kiss and bite he placed on her neck.

hydrogen said:
"You may have won the battle you won't win the war." She said smirking. she bit her lip and moaned softly as he bit her neck. It was a bit kinky she liked the pleasure from that bit of pain. She ran her hands through his hair softly not even wanting to put a stop to this. Slowly but surely she could feel herself becoming wetter and wetter with each and every kiss and bite he placed on her neck.

He placed bites all over her neck, he could feel all his worries vanishing while he had fun with Dacey. While marking her neck, he moves his hand down her side then down her leg. He lifted her leg around him, letting him press against the inside of her thighs. "That war was over before it even began.' He whispers against her neck before biting again, you could feel a bulge against your pussy, pressing into you with only cloth between you and penetration.

She was going to get a lot of questions tomorrow about her neck. At this moment she didn't care..all she cared about right now was her one on one with Ryland. She wrapped her legs around his waist and knew he wanted her just as bad if not worse. "Ohh..you..just keep telling yourself that..mm" They were just one piece of fabric away from just going at it.

hydrogen said:
She was going to get a lot of questions tomorrow about her neck. At this moment she didn't care..all she cared about right now was her one on one with Ryland. She wrapped her legs around his waist and knew he wanted her just as bad if not worse. "Ohh..you..just keep telling yourself that..mm" They were just one piece of fabric away from just going at it.

"I don't have to tell myself that when it's written all over your face." He smirks before letting go of her, taking a minute to slowly, teasingly start to slide down his shorts, no boxers on making it easy to get down to bare skin. Once down to his birthday suit, he moved back down with his thick rod resting on top of her pussy, it was mear inches from her wet slit.

"Ugh just fuck me already. I'm yours." She finally blurted out unable to hold it in any longer. She just wanted him right now and her teasing had backfired on her tremendously. Now she was incredibly wet and horny and he was teasing her.

Back
Top Bottom