Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bad boys bad boys all we want is bad boys

hydrogen said:
"Yay." She smiled. She knew he was going to just love her food. She didn't get to cook often because her mother never let her cook. she was always afraid that Dacey would burn the house down or something of that nature. she got out to and walked beside him. They must have looked odd side by side. One short and peppy cheerleader and one tall muscular person. She knew exactly what she wanted. She wanted yoga pants and legings. It wasn't getting any warmer outside but legings always looked cuter with long sweatshirts. "Lets go into Victoria's secret first so i can get some sweaters and legings and pants and etc." She said. The only reason she wanted to go there first was because she didn't want to go alone and she always liked a second opinion on her clothes. she even enjoyed a few opinions on her underwear and bras. Her mom never took her shopping and never gave her money so what little money she did get she saved it up for a time like this.

Against his best judgement, Ryland was still a guy and a girl was wanting him to join her in a lingerie clothing store, so it was a no brainer that he would accept. "Um, sure. I need to go to Spencers too and a few other stores." He says, sliding his hands into his hoodie pockets as he walks with Dacey, keeping a little distance between them so no one thinks anything. The smell of the store was strong, women wearing perfume, some of them smelling like they bathed in it. "So much pink." He says, looking around before he follows Dacey over to a couple displays.

"Okay we'll go there right after this!" She said as they walked in. The smell of VS was heavenly. Dacey loved the smell of Victoria's secret. The first displey she went to was the bras and picked out 6 in her size 38 C and handed them to ryland. Each was a different color but they were all polka dots. One was blue..another red..another yellow..another green and so on and so on. Next she went find some thongs. it should have been no surprise that she wore thongs. She was a girl and did enjoy being sexy even if she was the only one who got to see her cute thongs. She picked out 6 of those to match her six bras and handed those to Ryland as well. "Okay hold those!" She chuckled he was definitely out of his element. she grabbed 3 pairs of yoga pants and 5 pairs of legings and went into the dressing room she stripped and tried on a pair of the yoga pants and came out with her shirt off she figured if he didn't like her he shouldn't be attracted to her either. "Do these look okay or..no? and be honest i need a good opinion i don't go shopping often." She said fixing them so they wouldn't bother her hip piercings. Dacey had a flawless body nice curves to match her full and perky breasts. Her ass might as well have been perfectly round to. "Oh and we aren't done i need to make sure that my bras and underwear match perfectly!"

hydrogen said:
"Okay we'll go there right after this!" She said as they walked in. The smell of VS was heavenly. Dacey loved the smell of Victoria's secret. The first displey she went to was the bras and picked out 6 in her size 38 C and handed them to ryland. Each was a different color but they were all polka dots. One was blue..another red..another yellow..another green and so on and so on. Next she went find some thongs. it should have been no surprise that she wore thongs. She was a girl and did enjoy being sexy even if she was the only one who got to see her cute thongs. She picked out 6 of those to match her six bras and handed those to Ryland as well. "Okay hold those!" She chuckled he was definitely out of his element. she grabbed 3 pairs of yoga pants and 5 pairs of legings and went into the dressing room she stripped and tried on a pair of the yoga pants and came out with her shirt off she figured if he didn't like her he shouldn't be attracted to her either. "Do these look okay or..no? and be honest i need a good opinion i don't go shopping often." She said fixing them so they wouldn't bother her hip piercings. Dacey had a flawless body nice curves to match her full and perky breasts. Her ass might as well have been perfectly round to. "Oh and we aren't done i need to make sure that my bras and underwear match perfectly!"

Holding all these girly clothes was something new to Ryland, he kept wondering why he was here, why he was holding these clothes for a girl he barely knew. "I um.." He stutters off as Dacey walks out in her tight yoga pants, hugging her form as if the pants were painted on her curvy body. "They look tight, but good. Leaves little to the imagination as far as your curves go.' He says, his eyes wondering from her pants to her upper form, her lovely breasts being strangled by her bra.

It was a new feeling, but Ryland couldn't deny that he liked the view, she had alot to offer if she were a sexually minded girl, but he never thought she would be, just a girl who didn't know she was as sexy as everyone else saw her.

She had to chuckle at his stuttering. "Alright thank you for your honest opinion. " she thanked him earnestly and took a bra and thong that matched and went back in closing the door again. This time she came back out in just the thong and bra and did a 360 for him. "Alright these match right? And I'm not color blind or anything like that." She said checking herself out in the mirror. She hated not matching in some way shape or form. she smiled and started messing with her hip piercings while waiting on his answer. It was funny that he was actually here with her now compared to his strong disdain forr her about a day ago.

hydrogen said:
She had to chuckle at his stuttering. "Alright thank you for your honest opinion. " she thanked him earnestly and took a bra and thong that matched and went back in closing the door again. This time she came back out in just the thong and bra and did a 360 for him. "Alright these match right? And I'm not color blind or anything like that." She said checking herself out in the mirror. She hated not matching in some way shape or form. she smiled and started messing with her hip piercings while waiting on his answer. It was funny that he was actually here with her now compared to his strong disdain forr her about a day ago.

"Damn." He mutters as she walks out and does her twirl for him. "Makes your ass look big." He says with a smirk after she gets done twirling. "But that's not a bad thing, it jiggles when you walk.' He adds, the smirk still on his face as he puts her clothes on the chair and he walks over, walking around her to get a closer look. "Hip piercings huh? I would have never guessed." He adds before stopping behind her, admiring her ass without her looking at him before he walks back around in front of her.

She blushed a bit hearing his words. "Oh stop it." She said smiling a bit. When he got behind her she could feel her heart beat a bit faster. It was odd. She was attracted to Ryland but she didn't think he'd be attracted to her too. It just gave her a little more confidence. When he walked around to face her she smiled "Yeah. Ryland I'm not a total goody two shoes." Then she stuck her tongue out and showed him her tongue ring. "This a shock to?" She asked chuckling. "I should probably put my clothes back on." She said shaking her head.

hydrogen said:
She blushed a bit hearing his words. "Oh stop it." She said smiling a bit. When he got behind her she could feel her heart beat a bit faster. It was odd. She was attracted to Ryland but she didn't think he'd be attracted to her too. It just gave her a little more confidence. When he walked around to face her she smiled "Yeah. Ryland I'm not a total goody two shoes." Then she stuck her tongue out and showed him her tongue ring. "This a shock to?" She asked chuckling. "I should probably put my clothes back on." She said shaking her head.

"You're just full of surprises now aren't you?" He asks before walking over and sitting down with her clothes. "If you must, I mean I can't say much, I wear clothes that cover my whole body, so you can get dressed as you like." He says as he sits back, her thongs and bras next to him as he slides his hands behind his head, still admiring her body as it sways and wiggles in the right spots.

"Hmm i don't know that's something for me to know and you to find out." She teased sticking her tongue out at him before she closed the door and changed back into her other clothes.she came out and handed Ryland her bra and thong and headed to the register and she paid for her expensive clothing and grabbed her bag. "Thanks for coming in with me. Now onward to your store." She smiled and looked at him wondering why he walked so far apart from her.

hydrogen said:
"Hmm i don't know that's something for me to know and you to find out." She teased sticking her tongue out at him before she closed the door and changed back into her other clothes.she came out and handed Ryland her bra and thong and headed to the register and she paid for her expensive clothing and grabbed her bag. "Thanks for coming in with me. Now onward to your store." She smiled and looked at him wondering why he walked so far apart from her.

He walked with Dacey, heading into Spencers to find a few things. He greets the cashier, knowing him pretty well since Ryland is there alot. While looking around he walks over to a rack of hoodies, sliding his hoodie off and having Dacey hold it as he tries on a few hoodies. After trying on a few, he picks out one he wants before holding it up to Dacey. "Dark enough for me?' He asks, standing with no shirt on and holding a hoodie with a skull on the back and knuckles on the front.

She held his hoodie for him like he held all of her girly underwear. He was getting more hoodies and she would have liked to see something a little different but it was his style and that's what made Ryland, Ryland. She wasn't paying attention when he asked her opinion so she turned around and completely forgot the question finding it a little hard not to stare. " uhh what was the question again?" She asked glancing at him a bit longer before looking away awkwardly.

hydrogen said:
She held his hoodie for him like he held all of her girly underwear. He was getting more hoodies and she would have liked to see something a little different but it was his style and that's what made Ryland, Ryland. She wasn't paying attention when he asked her opinion so she turned around and completely forgot the question finding it a little hard not to stare. " uhh what was the question again?" She asked glancing at him a bit longer before looking away awkwardly.

He makes a face before shaking his head. "My eyes are up here." He jokes before folding up the hoodie. "I asked if the hoodie was my style, but I'm gonna get it anyways." He says before walking over and grabbing his hoodie and sliding it on. Ryland walks over to the employee, getting a rolled up piece of paper from him before he pays for the hoodie and looks over at Dacey. "Come on, I need one more thing." He says before walking out with her.

She laughed and smiled "yeah i know..." she shrugged when he said he was gonna get it anyways. She figured he'd do it either way. "Okay what's that?" She asked looking at the piece of paper and whatcha getting?" She was incredibly confused and curious all of a sudden.

hydrogen said:
She laughed and smiled "yeah i know..." she shrugged when he said he was gonna get it anyways. She figured he'd do it either way. "Okay what's that?" She asked looking at the piece of paper and whatcha getting?" She was incredibly confused and curious all of a sudden.

He looks at her before walking into a GNC. "It's a tattoo I'm saving up for, my buddy was drawing it up for me." He says, handing it to her before he gets a tub of protein powder. "Well I'm done, sorry you didn't get much of a show with my shopping, but I appreciate the show you gave." Ryland smirks as he walks out with Dacey, letting her check out the drawing.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ZDk2ChCRqiM/TO7CM1SC2rI/AAAAAAAABfE/Xrho8U9UZAs/s400/3D%2BBack%2Btattoo%2Bdesign.jpg

"Wow that's hot." She said smiling. "I've wanted a tattoos but as you already know I'm a big baby i couldn't possibly sit through one." She said as they left the store. She rolled her eyes at him and remared sarcasticly "Don't worry there's more to come." She smirked at him "and ill make sure i get a better show soon." She teased.

hydrogen said:
"Wow that's hot." She said smiling. "I've wanted a tattoos but as you already know I'm a big baby i couldn't possibly sit through one." She said as they left the store. She rolled her eyes at him and remared sarcasticly "Don't worry there's more to come." She smirked at him "and ill make sure i get a better show soon." She teased.

"Uh huh, you've already seen more than any other girl at school." He says, never hooking up with girls from their school, but from other schools so rumors don't get passed around about him. "Come on, lets get going." He adds, rolling the paper up before walking with her to the parking lot. He slides into the drivers seat, waiting for her to get in before driving off. After Ryland pulls up, he jumps out and walks up to the medium sized house, it was nice and radiated with the look that old people live there.

"That's because I'm special." Dacey smiled softly. she followed him back out to his car. she got in and smiled when she pulled up to his house. It looked so inviting it hardly. lookee like a place Ryland would stay but it was nice and inviting. "You live here? I don't believe. it its not your style." She teased and grabbed her stuff and followed him in.

hydrogen said:
"That's because I'm special." Dacey smiled softly. she followed him back out to his car. she got in and smiled when she pulled up to his house. It looked so inviting it hardly. lookee like a place Ryland would stay but it was nice and inviting. "You live here? I don't believe. it its not your style." She teased and grabbed her stuff and followed him in.

"My grandparents live here, I'm just using a room until I can get out on my own." He says as he opens the door, a typical old persons house with white furniture and a recliner. "My room is in the basement, there are two other rooms upstairs." He says, tossing his keys on the table before pulling his hoodie off. "Well, make yourself at home." He adds before walking to a set of stairs and heading down into his room.

She shrugged and headed upstairs seeing pictures all over the walls. There was a picture of a little boy and his mom and the woman was gorgeous. The little boy looked like Ryland. "That must be his mom." Dacey said softly. "I wonder why he lives here." She said she didn't want ask either..some things people just didn't want to discuss. She got settled in and changed into her yoga pants and kept her shirt on this time but only her tank top.. She decided to get started on dinner so she headed down to the kitchen and pulled out some salad. Two tortillas some white rice. Some alfredo sauce and some chicken. She cut the oven on and let it warm up while she cut on the stove and poured some alfredo in a pot and let it boil slow. She got out another pot and poured the rice in and cooked that up as well. While everything was warming up she opened the fridge and there she found bacon. Once the oven was ready she put the. already pre cut chicken in the pan poured some fine cooking oil on it. then she added seasoning and in a little bit she'd let it cook slow. she got out a pan and started to fry up the bacon. Once it was done she sat it on a plate. Once the rice was done she sat it in a bowl. She gave the alfredo another 5 minutes and cut off that part of the stove. It had been about an hour since she started. She checked the chicken and pulled it out placing it to the side. She placed the two tortilla shells in the microwave for 15 seconds each and began making his wrap.

first she took some rice and put some in each and then she got some bacon cut it up a bit and put that in to. Then she placed the chicken inside that looked ever so juicy and tender and then she poured some alfredo sauce in both and wrapped them up tight. "Ryland! I finished dinner!" She called downstairs as she cut the stove on low to keep everything warm.

hydrogen said:
She shrugged and headed upstairs seeing pictures all over the walls. There was a picture of a little boy and his mom and the woman was gorgeous. The little boy looked like Ryland. "That must be his mom." Dacey said softly. "I wonder why he lives here." She said she didn't want ask either..some things people just didn't want to discuss. She got settled in and changed into her yoga pants and kept her shirt on this time but only her tank top.. She decided to get started on dinner so she headed down to the kitchen and pulled out some salad. Two tortillas some white rice. Some alfredo sauce and some chicken. She cut the oven on and let it warm up while she cut on the stove and poured some alfredo in a pot and let it boil slow. She got out another pot and poured the rice in and cooked that up as well. While everything was warming up she opened the fridge and there she found bacon. Once the oven was ready she put the. already pre cut chicken in the pan poured some fine cooking oil on it. then she added seasoning and in a little bit she'd let it cook slow. she got out a pan and started to fry up the bacon. Once it was done she sat it on a plate. Once the rice was done she sat it in a bowl. She gave the alfredo another 5 minutes and cut off that part of the stove. It had been about an hour since she started. She checked the chicken and pulled it out placing it to the side. She placed the two tortilla shells in the microwave for 15 seconds each and began making his wrap.

first she took some rice and put some in each and then she got some bacon cut it up a bit and put that in to. Then she placed the chicken inside that looked ever so juicy and tender and then she poured some alfredo sauce in both and wrapped them up tight. "Ryland! I finished dinner!" She called downstairs as she cut the stove on low to keep everything warm.

During the last hour Ryland was working on the project, he changed into a pair of basketball shorts and a wife beater, looking much more relaxed as he makes his way up the stairs. The house smelled good, like someone actually cooked a decent meal for once. "You know, you should have let me just punch that douche in the face, it would have made everything easier." He says, having time to actually think about it, Braden had started the trash talk and Ryland was more than welcome to finish it.

"Anyways, it smells good." Ryland looks over at her before walking to the fridge, getting out a pitcher of tea since he doesn't drink pop or anything with alot of sugar in it. "Looks like you found a room, there's a shower at the end of the hall as well as one in my room in the basement." He adds, glancing at her perky breasts barely being hidden by her thin tank top.

She frowned a bit when he mentioned Braden. "Well. Punch him next time i won't argue. He thinks he's taking me to homecoming. Which isn't happening I'm almost positive i won't go even if i get nominated for homecoming queen. I just can't understand why i hooked up with him in the first place. " She said softly. "It does smell good but since your a growing boy i made you two I'm not to hungry but your plates on the table already." She said and smirked seeing his glance "My eyes are up here Ryland." She smirked teasing him. "And tell me what you think i tried to make it as good as i could. I don't get to cook often." She said softly.

hydrogen said:
She frowned a bit when he mentioned Braden. "Well. Punch him next time i won't argue. He thinks he's taking me to homecoming. Which isn't happening I'm almost positive i won't go even if i get nominated for homecoming queen. I just can't understand why i hooked up with him in the first place. " She said softly. "It does smell good but since your a growing boy i made you two I'm not to hungry but your plates on the table already." She said and smirked seeing his glance "My eyes are up here Ryland." She smirked teasing him. "And tell me what you think i tried to make it as good as i could. I don't get to cook often." She said softly.

"I know where your eyes are, but I was interested in something else." He smirks before wondering over to the table and sitting down. He sits down, putting a glass of the tea out for Dacey before checking over the burrito. "Huh, looks interesting." He says before picking one of them up and taking a bite. It was nice to have a warm meal instead of going out for fastfood or ordering in, his grandparents rarely home unless it's to plan their next trip.

He takes another bite and just gives her a thumbs up, letting her know it was good. Sipping his tea he got comfy in his chair, munching on the burrito and drinking his tea.

Dacey shook her head and smiled. "I don't blame you they are pretty nice..or at least that's what I've been told." She shrugged. "My real dad taught me how to make them. He gave them a funny name to but i can't remember what he called them." She smiled at his thumbs up and she felt pretty accomplished for the day. it wasn't very late so it was still light out and she didn't want to go to bed just yet. "So you seem like you don't hate me as much now what you all of sudden become so not mean to me? Hmm?" She was just curious.

hydrogen said:
Dacey shook her head and smiled. "I don't blame you they are pretty nice..or at least that's what I've been told." She shrugged. "My real dad taught me how to make them. He gave them a funny name to but i can't remember what he called them." She smiled at his thumbs up and she felt pretty accomplished for the day. it wasn't very late so it was still light out and she didn't want to go to bed just yet. "So you seem like you don't hate me as much now what you all of sudden become so not mean to me? Hmm?" She was just curious.

Ryland shrugs as he looks over at her, swallowing his food before sitting back. "You're not growing on me if that's what you're wondering, but I can also tell your home life isn't what you make it to be, I'd know by experience." He says before taking another bite of his burrito. "It sucks living two lives." He mumbles before swallowing again. Sipping his tea he looks back at Dacey. "And I guess they're nice, I wouldn't know by just staring at your tank top." He adds, smirking as he watches her.

"Yeah it does...and i hate it at home. I try to stay there as little as possible and when i do i barely get any sleep...i just need to get away from here far away so my future is riding on my grades right now and hopefully ill get a full ride since i don't have a way of paying for college anymore." She said not directly explaining things but giving enough so that she wouldn't have to share lasts nights little scare. be glad i even let you see me in my bra today. That's the most you'll be getting out of me Ryland. " she said witha little smirk of her own. In truth you never knew about Dacey one day she'd sleep you with you and maybe not the next.

hydrogen said:
"Yeah it does...and i hate it at home. I try to stay there as little as possible and when i do i barely get any sleep...i just need to get away from here far away so my future is riding on my grades right now and hopefully ill get a full ride since i don't have a way of paying for college anymore." She said not directly explaining things but giving enough so that she wouldn't have to share lasts nights little scare. be glad i even let you see me in my bra today. That's the most you'll be getting out of me Ryland. " she said witha little smirk of her own. In truth you never knew about Dacey one day she'd sleep you with you and maybe not the next.

"Oh, so you're a tease, I knew it." He said, grinning as he finishes his burrito and gets up to take the other over to the sink. He wraps it up before putting it in the fridge. "That makes two of us atleast, my grades are among the best and I like it that way.' He says before washing his hands. "But I don't talk about it too much, my plan is to get out of here, whether it be college or not. But for now I just live each day the way I want." He adds as he dries his hands and looks over at Dacey, trying to figure out what she's thinking.

Back
Top Bottom