Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bad boys bad boys all we want is bad boys

hydrogen

Planetoid
Dacey Alfira.
Height: 5'4
Weight: 112
http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u477/vbstar103/beautifulcovergirlgorgeoushotphotography-a488698be2b3282701c8640120c2934b_h.jpg
Bio: Head cheerleader. One of the most popular girls at school. Dacey has always been liked and thought well of due to her incredibly sweet and helpful nature. Just like the sterotypical cheerleader she dated the quarterback for 5 months before he cheated on her. Always wears colorful bows and talks to everyone regardless of what her friends or peers may think. Not many have been known to talk to her if they aren't popular. She is always smiling and always cheery..most think of her as the perfect girl. Or what every girl strives to be.

Ah mondays. No one ever wanted to come to school on mondays--well no one wanted to be at school anyway--Anyway it was about that timefor class to. start and for her day to truly begin. She always had Ap biology first period, it was one of her favortie classes. The truth was Dacey was a nerd she got straight A's and actually enjoyed learning. Some might say she was just the perfect child. Really she had a horrible home life. Her mom was an alcoholic who had somehow managed to keep her day job and her step dad was always eyeing her like he would pin against a wall and fuck her brains out. Nobody actually knew about her home life except for the guidance counselors that were helping her apply for colleges and helping her get ready for the real world.

She sighed softly and gave a warm smile as she approached her locker. She opened it and grabbed her hot pink Ap bio binder and shut her locker. Her school was just like any other school it had its different types of people. The jocks, the cheerleaders, the geeks, the loners, the bad kids that smoked and did drugs and drank, and of course the emo kids that hated their lives. Well Dacey only fit into one of those categories as head cheerleader. As she headed down the hall she smiled at everyone that passed her and she reciprocated their hellos and what not. Once she got in the new teacher Mr.Henson smiled his charming smile and said morning. Mr. Henson was the knewest and youngest teacher at the school and also the most attractive. All of the girls swooned over him, she didn't blame them he was quite a catch and a good teacher too. She shook her head a bit and dismissed such outrageous thoughts.

As she waited for class to begin everyone began to pile in. The empty seat beside her was taken by her ex Braden Taylor. Most girls in the school would gaze at him as if he were a go of some sort, but Dacey on the other hand was not impressed with him anymore. "Morning Braden." She said softly showing no emotion and not even daring to look at him. The jock smirked and put his arm around Dacey's waist and pulled her in close as he whispered in her ear "You know Dace....the winter formal is coming up in a few weeks i think we should go together." He cooed softly placing a light kiss on her neck. This infuriated Dacey....something that rarely ever happened "I'm sorry Braden but i am going to have to decline that offer." She said a bit angrily as she pushed him off of her. Before he could retaliate Mr. Henson started a lecture. She breathed a sigh of relief and gave a small smile. Throughout most of the class Dacey tuned out and was daydreaming about her life and what great things she might do in the future. "And...to conclude today's class each of you will be assigned a partner on your ecosystems project come see me after class to find out who your paired with." She snapped out of her trance and gathered all of her stuff. "The last person i want it o be is braden." She mumbled.

hydrogen said:
Dacey Alfira.
Height: 5'4
Weight: 112
http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u477/vbstar103/beautifulcovergirlgorgeoushotphotography-a488698be2b3282701c8640120c2934b_h.jpg
Bio: Head cheerleader. One of the most popular girls at school. Dacey has always been liked and thought well of due to her incredibly sweet and helpful nature. Just like the sterotypical cheerleader she dated the quarterback for 5 months before he cheated on her. Always wears colorful bows and talks to everyone regardless of what her friends or peers may think. Not many have been known to talk to her if they aren't popular. She is always smiling and always cheery..most think of her as the perfect girl. Or what every girl strives to be.

Ah mondays. No one ever wanted to come to school on mondays--well no one wanted to be at school anyway--Anyway it was about that timefor class to. start and for her day to truly begin. She always had Ap biology first period, it was one of her favortie classes. The truth was Dacey was a nerd she got straight A's and actually enjoyed learning. Some might say she was just the perfect child. Really she had a horrible home life. Her mom was an alcoholic who had somehow managed to keep her day job and her step dad was always eyeing her like he would pin against a wall and fuck her brains out. Nobody actually knew about her home life except for the guidance counselors that were helping her apply for colleges and helping her get ready for the real world.

She sighed softly and gave a warm smile as she approached her locker. She opened it and grabbed her hot pink Ap bio binder and shut her locker. Her school was just like any other school it had its different types of people. The jocks, the cheerleaders, the geeks, the loners, the bad kids that smoked and did drugs and drank, and of course the emo kids that hated their lives. Well Dacey only fit into one of those categories as head cheerleader. As she headed down the hall she smiled at everyone that passed her and she reciprocated their hellos and what not. Once she got in the new teacher Mr.Henson smiled his charming smile and said morning. Mr. Henson was the knewest and youngest teacher at the school and also the most attractive. All of the girls swooned over him, she didn't blame them he was quite a catch and a good teacher too. She shook her head a bit and dismissed such outrageous thoughts.

As she waited for class to begin everyone began to pile in. The empty seat beside her was taken by her ex Braden Taylor. Most girls in the school would gaze at him as if he were a go of some sort, but Dacey on the other hand was not impressed with him anymore. "Morning Braden." She said softly showing no emotion and not even daring to look at him. The jock smirked and put his arm around Dacey's waist and pulled her in close as he whispered in her ear "You know Dace....the winter formal is coming up in a few weeks i think we should go together." He cooed softly placing a light kiss on her neck. This infuriated Dacey....something that rarely ever happened "I'm sorry Braden but i am going to have to decline that offer." She said a bit angrily as she pushed him off of her. Before he could retaliate Mr. Henson started a lecture. She breathed a sigh of relief and gave a small smile. Throughout most of the class Dacey tuned out and was daydreaming about her life and what great things she might do in the future. "And...to conclude today's class each of you will be assigned a partner on your ecosystems project come see me after class to find out who your paired with." She snapped out of her trance and gathered all of her stuff. "The last person i want it o be is braden." She mumbled.

Though life wasn't ideal for everyone, there was one individual who didn't have it all that bad, but still wished he was in a better situation. You see, for young Ryland, his parents were both killed a home invasion when he was only 4 years old, they gave their lives to save his. Though seen as heroes, Ryland wished they would have just submitted to the robbers needs and maybe they would still be alive to see him grow up.

Over the years after moving in with his grandparents, he started to grow bitter, and took a liking to parties and smoking as much weed as he could get his hands on. Trouble should have been his middle name, the school officer hates him, the principal hates him and the guidance counselor was forced to like him, cause well, it's her job to like all students no matter what. Usually you see these punk kids, or badboys as most girls would call them, as loners, not wanting anyone to talk to them and they don't talk to anymore, but not Ryland, he'll talk to people, he may not have anything nice to say, but he still converses with the other students if the event arises.

Everyday, Ryland would wear a different hoodie, whether it be just black, or have one of his favorite bands on the front and back. He would wear a pair of earphones, his long brown hair covering them as he faked his way through classes.

Today, Ryland walks into his Ap Bio class, and yes I said Ap bio. Ryland wasn't as stupid as people maybe thought, he realized at an early age that getting out on his own depended on getting out of school as soon as possible. Sitting in the back of his class, wearing torn jeans, skater shoes and a black hoodie with the words FUCK YOU taped over on the front, he jots down notes. Hearing the teacher tell him that he will be partnered up wasn't to his liking, he preferred to work alone, and not have to share ideas with someone.

After Dacey walks up to Mr. Henson, her worst fears don't become a reality, he doesn't pair her with her ex, but rather maybe something worse, depending on how she feels about this person. "Dacey, you will be paired with Ryland." Ryland couldn't believe it, she might as well be the North Pole and he be the South Pole. Her bubbly attitude was seen as a disease to Ryland, no one could possibly be that happy all the time. "Good lord." Ryland exclaimed as he got up and grab his bag, Ryland not being a short fellow, standing at a stocky 6'5, and weighing around 225 pounds. It was easy to see him stand, and the facial expression could tell anyone he wasn't happy.

He looks something like that under his hoodie, but longer hair. http://www.angrytrainerfitness.com/wp-co...uilder.jpg

After she stood and waited for Mr.Henson to give everyone their partners she saw a tall guy wearing a hoodie that had Fuck you taped over it. Her first thought was ' Isn't he a ball of sunshine.' But she didn't say a word to him and just continued to wait patiently for Mr.Henson. When she heard her partners name she felt kind of bad for not knowing who he was. "I'm sorry..who?" She asked quietly with an apologetic look. Then she heard the same guy standing next to her mutter 'Good lord'. Mr.Henson rolled his eyes and nodded his head toward Ryland who was by this time walking away. "Oh...umm thank you Mr.Henson." she said smiling as she followed him out of the door. She searched for a bit and spotted him. "Ryland! Hey..um sorry for not knowing your name." She started. She didn't think that her apology would mean much to him considering he didn't seem to happy about being paired up with her for the project.

"Um...I'm Dacey..Dacey Alfira...and i know your not to happy about being paired up with me..i promise I'm not as bad as you think." She gave a small smile staring up the tall boy who was seemingly attractive. He was tall but she couldn't tell anything about his outer appearance from how he dressed aside from the fact that he really didn't like her or many other people for that matter. She sighed softly feeling a bit defeated at the thought of knowing that he probably was not going to change his opinion about her no matter what. He did however seem angry. He just seemed like he didn't want anyone around. She gave him a soft look and stared into his eyes for a bit. His eyes gave him away..he was a little soft she would just have to bring it out of him.

"Uh i have lunch after 2nd..would you mind meeting with me to talk for a bit.?...i mean since we are partners i don't want to walk away knowing nothing about you." She smiled softly. She really hoped that he'd accept her offer..what's the worst she could do to him? Make him smile? Well maybe that was a stretch but maybe in time she'd be able to make him smile at least a little. "Well think about it." She said and headed to her locker down the hall and grabbed her AP Euro book and headed down to class. All period all she could think about was whether or not he would accept and whether or not he'd just completely tell her off. After class ended she headed to the lunch room and sat at a table alone and waited to see if he'd show or not.

hydrogen said:
After she stood and waited for Mr.Henson to give everyone their partners she saw a tall guy wearing a hoodie that had Fuck you taped over it. Her first thought was ' Isn't he a ball of sunshine.' But she didn't say a word to him and just continued to wait patiently for Mr.Henson. When she heard her partners name she felt kind of bad for not knowing who he was. "I'm sorry..who?" She asked quietly with an apologetic look. Then she heard the same guy standing next to her mutter 'Good lord'. Mr.Henson rolled his eyes and nodded his head toward Ryland who was by this time walking away. "Oh...umm thank you Mr.Henson." she said smiling as she followed him out of the door. She searched for a bit and spotted him. "Ryland! Hey..um sorry for not knowing your name." She started. She didn't think that her apology would mean much to him considering he didn't seem to happy about being paired up with her for the project.

"Um...I'm Dacey..Dacey Alfira...and i know your not to happy about being paired up with me..i promise I'm not as bad as you think." She gave a small smile staring up the tall boy who was seemingly attractive. He was tall but she couldn't tell anything about his outer appearance from how he dressed aside from the fact that he really didn't like her or many other people for that matter. She sighed softly feeling a bit defeated at the thought of knowing that he probably was not going to change his opinion about her no matter what. He did however seem angry. He just seemed like he didn't want anyone around. She gave him a soft look and stared into his eyes for a bit. His eyes gave him away..he was a little soft she would just have to bring it out of him.

"Uh i have lunch after 2nd..would you mind meeting with me to talk for a bit.?...i mean since we are partners i don't want to walk away knowing nothing about you." She smiled softly. She really hoped that he'd accept her offer..what's the worst she could do to him? Make him smile? Well maybe that was a stretch but maybe in time she'd be able to make him smile at least a little. "Well think about it." She said and headed to her locker down the hall and grabbed her AP Euro book and headed down to class. All period all she could think about was whether or not he would accept and whether or not he'd just completely tell her off. After class ended she headed to the lunch room and sat at a table alone and waited to see if he'd show or not.

Ryland couldn't stand it, he hated that he was paired with what a super hero would call, his mortal enemy. He was the polar opposite of this chick, her bubbly nature just sickening to him, no one could possibly smile that much, her face had to hurt at the end of the day. Though he didn't like it, he know he had to partner with this girl, even if it killed him, his grade depending on it, he decided to explore his way to the lunch room. "I swear if she giggles, I'll go ape shit and walk away." He tells himself, running his hands over his face then through his long hair.

Hesitating for a moment, he steps down the stairs leading into the lunch room, students all over the place, and no matter how much he hated it and didn't want it to happen, rumors would start making their way around the school after the rebel is seen with the little ray of sunshine. "Before we converse, there's a rule, no giggling, you can do that with your friends." He says, being stern about it, every girl in the school would giggle, snicker or laugh out loud and it was his kryptonite.

"Lets just get this project done, and you can go on your way and never have to talk to me again and you can forget my name, not like you knew it in the first place." Ryland growls out before he sits down at the table, pulling a notebook out of his bag. Wanting to skip any conversation that isn't about the Eco System, he looks at Dacey, "I say we just compare notes." He says, trying to spend as least time with her as possible.

After a few minutes of waiting by herself she looked around and saw him and smiled brightly. she was glad he came that meant he showed some interest in this project and maybe even a little bit of interest in her. "Hey-" she began to greet him before she was cut off. "No giggling?" She smiled softly"I don't 'giggle' i either laugh or i don't." She said softly he really did think she was a dumb cheerleader. She was a bit hurt by his stern tone. He just seemed so harsh. She just wanted to know why he was so bitter. "Why did you come if you hate me?" She asked in a very blunt and completely serious manner. Her face was now serious because she was a bit upset with him. She couldn't even fathom why someone would hate her so much. Especially if she didn't even know them.

"But i don't want to just forget you...i don't just want to forget anyone...God why are you so bitter? I mean you act like I'm so perfect when I'm obviously not! I have problems too. Hell i have lots of them. Your not the only one who wants to get out of here Ryland." She said gradually raising her voice...she calmed down a bit realizing how upset she was getting. She sighed softly and put her head down " I don't even have my notes they're in my locker. I can give them to you after school." She said quietly as she got up and prepared to leave "It was a mistake inviting you to lunch...i should have never even invited you." She mumbled before she got up and walked away. She just sat by her locker and stared at the wall the rest of lunch. What was the point of trying to get to know someone that hated your guts.

She got up after she saw a few people leaving the lunch room. She put her books away and got her spanish and calculus books. Once she got in class she put her head down and let out a long and exasperated sigh. She sat in the back for the last two classes and just decided to sleep the rest of the time for both. After class let out she went to her locker got her notes and waited for Ryland in the middle of the hall. She sat down and just stared at the wall again. If only he knew.

hydrogen said:
After a few minutes of waiting by herself she looked around and saw him and smiled brightly. she was glad he came that meant he showed some interest in this project and maybe even a little bit of interest in her. "Hey-" she began to greet him before she was cut off. "No giggling?" She smiled softly"I don't 'giggle' i either laugh or i don't." She said softly he really did think she was a dumb cheerleader. She was a bit hurt by his stern tone. He just seemed so harsh. She just wanted to know why he was so bitter. "Why did you come if you hate me?" She asked in a very blunt and completely serious manner. Her face was now serious because she was a bit upset with him. She couldn't even fathom why someone would hate her so much. Especially if she didn't even know them.

"But i don't want to just forget you...i don't just want to forget anyone...God why are you so bitter? I mean you act like I'm so perfect when I'm obviously not! I have problems too. Hell i have lots of them. Your not the only one who wants to get out of here Ryland." She said gradually raising her voice...she calmed down a bit realizing how upset she was getting. She sighed softly and put her head down " I don't even have my notes they're in my locker. I can give them to you after school." She said quietly as she got up and prepared to leave "It was a mistake inviting you to lunch...i should have never even invited you." She mumbled before she got up and walked away. She just sat by her locker and stared at the wall the rest of lunch. What was the point of trying to get to know someone that hated your guts.

She got up after she saw a few people leaving the lunch room. She put her books away and got her spanish and calculus books. Once she got in class she put her head down and let out a long and exasperated sigh. She sat in the back for the last two classes and just decided to sleep the rest of the time for both. After class let out she went to her locker got her notes and waited for Ryland in the middle of the hall. She sat down and just stared at the wall again. If only he knew.

"Bitter? There's nothing bitter here, I just don't take bad situations and turn them into a ray of sunshine, it's like gold plating a turd." Ryland says to himself before packing his stuff, if she couldn't face the fact that not everyone likes her, then that's her problem, not everyone is accepted. It's a fact and she just has to deal with it, and even if I did, I wouldn't tell her such things, I just met the girl and I don't trust, or like anyone until I know them, not just what other people say about them.

After gathering his things he makes his way to his next class, it was PE, the only period he can use to get away from not only people, but his thoughts. He knew the PE teacher pretty well, and as long as Ryland would hit the gym, he would pass him, he didn't have to play basketball, or participate with the other students. In the gym, he closes the door and begins to change into a pair of shorts and a beater, doing stretchs for a while he makes his way over to some of the weight benches. Along with his brains, he likes to keep a healthy body, he had plans for after highschool, and wouldn't let anything stop him, so he worked, worked his ass off everyday to strive for more.

After a little while of waiting Dacey became increasingly impatient. So she decided to look around for him she didn't have all day she had cheer at 4 and didn't have time to waste waiting around for someone who couldn't give two shits about her. She went to Mr.Hensons and to spanish and to english and everywhere she could possibly think of. "Where the hell could he be?" She asked herself angrily. "There's no way."she mumbled and walked down to the gym. "Um hi." She said quietly to the gym teacher. "I'm looking for Ryland." She said softly. "Oh hey Dacey he's right in there." He said pointing towards the weight room. She smiled and said her thanks an made her way to the weight room. "Unbelievable...i swear if I'm l-" she stopped mid sentence as she looked through the doors and saw Ryland lifting. He had a nice body that was very well hidden under his not so friendly articles of clothing. She regained her composure and opened the door and walked over to him. "Here." She said holding up her notes. "If you have any problems or questions just call me. i wrote my number on there for project purposes only..you made it really clear that even though i haven't done anything to you that you hate me." She said and handed him the notes.

She sighed and forced herself to apologize even though she was still upset about the whole hate thing. "And...I'm sorry for snapping at lunch..i just don't understand why you'd hate me when you don't even know me. You haven't even attempted to know me Ryland. I'm not as bad as you think. Anyway i know you don't care. I have cheer till 5 but I'm probably gonna skip and try to get us started with just the basics if you finish up before i leave." With that she turned to be on her merry way and went back to the lunch room which was also a study hall. She borrowed a laptop from the tech room and began to work on their project and just started with the basics. Not to long after a few of the cheer girls came looking for her and she told. them to just come and practice in the lunch rokom. "Alright ladies run through it again and then start stunting i need some strong bases for friday. " she smiled softly.

hydrogen said:
After a little while of waiting Dacey became increasingly impatient. So she decided to look around for him she didn't have all day she had cheer at 4 and didn't have time to waste waiting around for someone who couldn't give two shits about her. She went to Mr.Hensons and to spanish and to english and everywhere she could possibly think of. "Where the hell could he be?" She asked herself angrily. "There's no way."she mumbled and walked down to the gym. "Um hi." She said quietly to the gym teacher. "I'm looking for Ryland." She said softly. "Oh hey Dacey he's right in there." He said pointing towards the weight room. She smiled and said her thanks an made her way to the weight room. "Unbelievable...i swear if I'm l-" she stopped mid sentence as she looked through the doors and saw Ryland lifting. He had a nice body that was very well hidden under his not so friendly articles of clothing. She regained her composure and opened the door and walked over to him. "Here." She said holding up her notes. "If you have any problems or questions just call me. i wrote my number on there for project purposes only..you made it really clear that even though i haven't done anything to you that you hate me." She said and handed him the notes.

She sighed and forced herself to apologize even though she was still upset about the whole hate thing. "And...I'm sorry for snapping at lunch..i just don't understand why you'd hate me when you don't even know me. You haven't even attempted to know me Ryland. I'm not as bad as you think. Anyway i know you don't care. I have cheer till 5 but I'm probably gonna skip and try to get us started with just the basics if you finish up before i leave." With that she turned to be on her merry way and went back to the lunch room which was also a study hall. She borrowed a laptop from the tech room and began to work on their project and just started with the basics. Not to long after a few of the cheer girls came looking for her and she told. them to just come and practice in the lunch rokom. "Alright ladies run through it again and then start stunting i need some strong bases for friday. " she smiled softly.

Ryland shakes his head, this girl, this unbelievably nice girl just apologized for something she didn't do. He didn't understand it, no one can possibly be that kind hearted. He eventually shook it off, finishing his workout before using the showers in the locker room to wash up. He soon got dressed in his usual jeans and a hoodie. He wasn't ashamed of his body by any means, but he knew a majority of the girls at school would see his body, drool over him and want to be with him. Ryland was looking for something deeper, though he would never admit it, and keeps telling himself to just drop it.

He throws his homework in his locker, school was over and he could hear the girls practicing in the lunch room. "Great.' He mutters before making his way towards the noise, a few of the girls giving him dirty looks as he stares over at them. "I made a copy of your notes and wrote my own on the other side, you can compare and we can use what sounds best." He tells Dacey as he walks over, "Also, it's not that I hate you, it's because I hate everyone and trust is a trait mostly lost in todays society." He adds before throwing his bag over his shoulder, "Move ladies." He says as the other cheerleaders gather around and he has to walk through them to find his way a clearing.

She looked up at him and nodded. "Hmm alright. I don't have to much done but i got the basics on there. I mean i can email it to you if you wanna add stuff on or we could add on to it now and just get some of it out of the way." She offered. She noticed a few of the girls staring at the two of them like they had committed murder. "Come on ladies again we have to get this down by friday. Stunt a few more time then work on the dance. " she ordered and a tone that sounded a bit to kind but they all did what she said. She sighed softly and looked over everything quickly and ran a hand through her long auburn locks. Everything seemed fine but knowing her luck he'd hate it all and make them start all over. She didn't know if she would continue to work with him if he did that.

"Ryland...you have no reason to distrust me. But you also don't have a reason to trust me. Still you never know what good things can come out of giving people chances." She said softly turning to look at him. He just put his bag over his shoulder and began to walk away. " Hey wait! We aren't done." She said getting up to go after him she grabbed the back of his bag and caught up with him. "Stop...you didn't look at the project." She said softly and laughed a little. 'Oh right i forgot you said you hate laughter." She said trailing off once again feeling defeated. She made her way back to the table with him behind and the girls were once again staring. "Ladies. Stunting. Now. Please." She said in a bit of an annoyed tone. They were being really nosy and that's how rumors got spread. The last thing she needed was to have some crazy rumors spreading around to make him dislike her even more.

hydrogen said:
She looked up at him and nodded. "Hmm alright. I don't have to much done but i got the basics on there. I mean i can email it to you if you wanna add stuff on or we could add on to it now and just get some of it out of the way." She offered. She noticed a few of the girls staring at the two of them like they had committed murder. "Come on ladies again we have to get this down by friday. Stunt a few more time then work on the dance. " she ordered and a tone that sounded a bit to kind but they all did what she said. She sighed softly and looked over everything quickly and ran a hand through her long auburn locks. Everything seemed fine but knowing her luck he'd hate it all and make them start all over. She didn't know if she would continue to work with him if he did that.

"Ryland...you have no reason to distrust me. But you also don't have a reason to trust me. Still you never know what good things can come out of giving people chances." She said softly turning to look at him. He just put his bag over his shoulder and began to walk away. " Hey wait! We aren't done." She said getting up to go after him she grabbed the back of his bag and caught up with him. "Stop...you didn't look at the project." She said softly and laughed a little. 'Oh right i forgot you said you hate laughter." She said trailing off once again feeling defeated. She made her way back to the table with him behind and the girls were once again staring. "Ladies. Stunting. Now. Please." She said in a bit of an annoyed tone. They were being really nosy and that's how rumors got spread. The last thing she needed was to have some crazy rumors spreading around to make him dislike her even more.

Though he didn't like it, Ryland knew he was going to get stuck working with this girl. But on the bright side, he figured he could get his side of the work done and hopefully that will limit the interaction with Dacey. While at home, his grandparents watched tv as usual, leaving him to himself in the basement. He worked for hours, writing down information, doing charts and even making a powerpoint display.

After he was finished, he tried to sleep, but he kept thinking about this girl, the thoughts were both sickening and made him angry. If any rumors were started, he knew the only way to stop them would be to fight, cause he knew the football players wouldn't like it much if one of their cheerleaders, let alone the head cheerleader was chatting it up with someone like Ryland.

The next day at school, he makes his way to the classroom, wearing a pair of clean jeans, no cuts this time. A red hoodie with a portrait in the back and lettering on the front. He got to class early, checking the work he's done on the project, his baby blue eyes scanning the door everytime someone walks inside.

When she got home she set all her stuff down and layed down on the couch. Her mom and step dad were out partying for the night so that meant she had the house all to herself. A little while after she got up and fixed herself a sandwich. While she was eating in the quiet spacious house she couldnt help but think of Ryland. He was just so angry and she couldn't understand why. Maybe he had some real bad issues going on at home or maybe he'd been cheated on one to many times since he mentioned something about trust. She shrugged it off a little and sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. She grabbed her book bag and pulled out the notes and started to graph things and make illustrations and even add on to her notes.

"Dacey? Dacey..is..that is that you?" Her mom questioned in a drunken slur as her step dad helped her mom in. "Mom go to bes your drunk." She mumbled softly as she looked away from the drunken mess that was her mother. Her step dad carried her mom to bed and came back out to Dacey. He sat pretty close to her and looked at her work "What's this?" He asked not the least bit intrigued about it really was that she was doing. "Nothing I'm going to bed." She said quitely. She headed to her room and then she heard footsteps behind her and she wanted to scream but he covered her mouth and pushed her on the bed. One hand on her mouth and the other holding her hands behind her back as she helplessly tried to scream. He started licking up her neck and she began to cry. She could feel his hard cock poking her ass. "Don't worry you'll get some later." He said menacingly as he got off of her and left her room. Dacey just cried herself to sleep.

The next morning she woke up took a nice hot shower and got dressed. Before she left she grabbed her wad of cash that she'been saving in case things ever got to ruff at home. It was about 700 dollars which was all she needed for a few days. Once she got to school she came in to Mr.Henson's and sat down beside Ryland and looked down at the table. "You know any cheap hotels around. I need a place to stay for a few days and i dont have anyone that i want to stay with. By the way i got some more stuff done." She said softly. Whenever her step dad made advances on her she always just shut down and felt like nothing but a filthy whore..even if he did nothing to her.

hydrogen said:
When she got home she set all her stuff down and layed down on the couch. Her mom and step dad were out partying for the night so that meant she had the house all to herself. A little while after she got up and fixed herself a sandwich. While she was eating in the quiet spacious house she couldnt help but think of Ryland. He was just so angry and she couldn't understand why. Maybe he had some real bad issues going on at home or maybe he'd been cheated on one to many times since he mentioned something about trust. She shrugged it off a little and sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. She grabbed her book bag and pulled out the notes and started to graph things and make illustrations and even add on to her notes.

"Dacey? Dacey..is..that is that you?" Her mom questioned in a drunken slur as her step dad helped her mom in. "Mom go to bes your drunk." She mumbled softly as she looked away from the drunken mess that was her mother. Her step dad carried her mom to bed and came back out to Dacey. He sat pretty close to her and looked at her work "What's this?" He asked not the least bit intrigued about it really was that she was doing. "Nothing I'm going to bed." She said quitely. She headed to her room and then she heard footsteps behind her and she wanted to scream but he covered her mouth and pushed her on the bed. One hand on her mouth and the other holding her hands behind her back as she helplessly tried to scream. He started licking up her neck and she began to cry. She could feel his hard cock poking her ass. "Don't worry you'll get some later." He said menacingly as he got off of her and left her room. Dacey just cried herself to sleep.

The next morning she woke up took a nice hot shower and got dressed. Before she left she grabbed her wad of cash that she'been saving in case things ever got to ruff at home. It was about 700 dollars which was all she needed for a few days. Once she got to school she came in to Mr.Henson's and sat down beside Ryland and looked down at the table. "You know any cheap hotels around. I need a place to stay for a few days and i dont have anyone that i want to stay with. By the way i got some more stuff done." She said softly. Whenever her step dad made advances on her she always just shut down and felt like nothing but a filthy whore..even if he did nothing to her.

Not sure what to tell her, and oblivious to what happened the night before, Ryland nods slightly, even he could tell something was a miss. "I usually stay at this one a few blocks from the movie theater. It's only 36 dollars a night, it's not much, just a bed and a tv. But it's a quiet place to be by yourself." He says before taking out the papers he wrote the night before. 'I did some more of the project, you can let me know if you like it or not.' He adds, putting the papers on her desk before sitting back, he wanted to be an asshole, but there was something wrong, something he couldn't put his finger on.

He didn't know this girl at all, and he would rather be punched in the face then tell her she could stay at his house, he didn't want her knowing about his personal life, his grandparents and what happened to his parents. Some things were just meant to be a secret, or atleast some things can only be told to a friend, and this girl just wasn't a friend of his. As Ryland was about to say something else to Dacey, her ex walks in and doesn't look too happy, the cheerleaders have told him about the lunch room incident and now he thinks I'm moving in on his old girl. "Hey asshole, I suggest you keep away from my girl, I won't hesitate to smash your face if you don't.' This dumb jock didn't know who he was talking to, but Ryland just smirked and stood up in front of this douche. "This is your chance, and only chance. So take it, smash my face.' He says as he gets in his face, his hands forming into fists as he waits.

"Okay thank you...i really don't want to be alone but its better than going back home." She sighed softly. She took a look at his work and compared and analyzed and figured a way to combine their ideas together. The project was coming together quite nicely and she was confident that they were going to get an A on it and maybe a few extra points if they added a little color. She'd have to ask Mr.Henson about it and start coloring. Her thoughts floated back to last night and the very thought terrified her. She was truly afraid that her step dad would do what he said he'd do and force her into it. She frowned a bit and then dismissed these negative thoughts and realized how not mean Ryland was to her when she came in. He could have dissed her and paid no attention to her whatsoever but he was actually showing something other than hostility toward her.

She looked up and saw Braden come waltzing in ignoring his presence until he started threatening Ryland. She looked up and instantly became worried when things started to escalate. "Braden I'm not your girl...you cheated and i walked away...there is no more me and you." She said softly standing up as well looking incredibly small compared to the both of them. She saw that Ryland was ready to fight and in all honesty she didn't want him to..Braden wasn't worth facing suspension or possibly expulsion. She placed her hand over his and stood between them. "Please don't...i just want to get my project done and just get through the day.." she pleaded with both of them. "Braden if you drop it ill go to the dance with you just please leave."she offered. She only hoped that would get him to go away and then maybe they could finish their project.

hydrogen said:
"Okay thank you...i really don't want to be alone but its better than going back home." She sighed softly. She took a look at his work and compared and analyzed and figured a way to combine their ideas together. The project was coming together quite nicely and she was confident that they were going to get an A on it and maybe a few extra points if they added a little color. She'd have to ask Mr.Henson about it and start coloring. Her thoughts floated back to last night and the very thought terrified her. She was truly afraid that her step dad would do what he said he'd do and force her into it. She frowned a bit and then dismissed these negative thoughts and realized how not mean Ryland was to her when she came in. He could have dissed her and paid no attention to her whatsoever but he was actually showing something other than hostility toward her.

She looked up and saw Braden come waltzing in ignoring his presence until he started threatening Ryland. She looked up and instantly became worried when things started to escalate. "Braden I'm not your girl...you cheated and i walked away...there is no more me and you." She said softly standing up as well looking incredibly small compared to the both of them. She saw that Ryland was ready to fight and in all honesty she didn't want him to..Braden wasn't worth facing suspension or possibly expulsion. She placed her hand over his and stood between them. "Please don't...i just want to get my project done and just get through the day.." she pleaded with both of them. "Braden if you drop it ill go to the dance with you just please leave."she offered. She only hoped that would get him to go away and then maybe they could finish their project.

"Yeah, that's the only way you get women, trying to act all big and bad, you're lucky you didn't hit me, you'd being mopping up your own blood if you did.' Ryland tells the jock, not one to back down from a fight but he saw that Dacey was already upset, and she was right, if I got suspended or even worse then that would hinder my chances of getting out of this place. "If we ever meet outside these walls, you better hope I'm in a good mood." He adds before stepping back and sitting down, it killed him not to punch the jock in the face, frustrated he starts tapping his finger on the desk while Braden just smiles. "I knew you'd come around, see you at the dance, remember to wear that sexy dress I like.' He says, a dirty smirk on his face as he walks back over to his friends, bragging to them as class finally starts.

When Ryland backed down she sighed a sigh of relief. She sat down to and ran a hand through her long auburn locks. She put her head down and realized she wanted to just disappear all she wanted to do was get through high school and get away from this town this life. All she wanted was to for once never have a care in the world. But no she had to make sure her partner didn't kill her ex boyfriend with his bare hands. "Why me?" She silently asked herself. She had lots going for her. She was smart, gorgeous, head cheerleader and always received positive feedback from teachers. Everyone argued that he was too nice but she didn't want to believe it. Dacey always liked to see the good in people or at least try to bring it out of them...which is why Ryland was so interesting to her. Even though he seemed to hate her..he seemed to like her a little too and not for a her looks. Maybe it was cause they were alike in some way. Maybe he had a horrible home life too. She'd never know because he was so focused on trying to shut her out. He didn't have to tell her everything but he didnt have to treat her like the plague either.

She lifted her head up to a very displeased Ryland and a more than happy Braden. She couldn't stand him he was just so full of himself. She wished she'd let Ryland punch him in the face. His comment infuriated her. "Fuck you Braden! Just fuck you." She screamed at him. She was becoming so angry that tears began to well up in her eyes. "I can't fucking stand you your such a dick.." she was completely unaware that class had started and even Mr.Henson looked totally shocked. She felt a few tears roll down her cheeks and she stormed out and just sat in the hall to cry for a minute. The first thing that popped into her head was..there goes our project grade. That only made her even more upset so more tears began to fall.

hydrogen said:
When Ryland backed down she sighed a sigh of relief. She sat down to and ran a hand through her long auburn locks. She put her head down and realized she wanted to just disappear all she wanted to do was get through high school and get away from this town this life. All she wanted was to for once never have a care in the world. But no she had to make sure her partner didn't kill her ex boyfriend with his bare hands. "Why me?" She silently asked herself. She had lots going for her. She was smart, gorgeous, head cheerleader and always received positive feedback from teachers. Everyone argued that he was too nice but she didn't want to believe it. Dacey always liked to see the good in people or at least try to bring it out of them...which is why Ryland was so interesting to her. Even though he seemed to hate her..he seemed to like her a little too and not for a her looks. Maybe it was cause they were alike in some way. Maybe he had a horrible home life too. She'd never know because he was so focused on trying to shut her out. He didn't have to tell her everything but he didnt have to treat her like the plague either.

She lifted her head up to a very displeased Ryland and a more than happy Braden. She couldn't stand him he was just so full of himself. She wished she'd let Ryland punch him in the face. His comment infuriated her. "Fuck you Braden! Just fuck you." She screamed at him. She was becoming so angry that tears began to well up in her eyes. "I can't fucking stand you your such a dick.." she was completely unaware that class had started and even Mr.Henson looked totally shocked. She felt a few tears roll down her cheeks and she stormed out and just sat in the hall to cry for a minute. The first thing that popped into her head was..there goes our project grade. That only made her even more upset so more tears began to fall.

Ryland can't believe that Dacey just blew up, Mr. Henson was so shocked that he couldn't go after her. I groan as I look over at the teacher and I motion to him so he can talk to me in the corner. I discuss the situation, making some of it up since I know nothing about your life and I really don't want to. He agrees to forget what happened based on your history of being a good student and I told him I'd make a model of an eco system for our project.

When class ends you get all kinds of looks from the students in class. Braden just smirks and blows you a kiss, like the asshole he is. "You know, it would have been easier if I just punched him.' Ryland says as he puts your books next to you. "Mr. Braden forgave you for the incident, but we have to make a model now to go with our project, I'll do the model, you need to sort your personal life out before it gets up in trouble again.' He says before throwing his bag over his shoulder and heading down the hall, not wanting to tell you that he stuck up for you with the teacher.

"Now I'm wishing that id let you hit him." She said softly. She really regreted stopping him. She let out a deep breathe and stood up. "Ill help you make the model after school if you want to stay after for a little bit...i don't have cheer so if you don't want to stay after that's fine ill just head to that motel." She said softly...she had already made things bad enough so she decided to just skip 2nd period and wait for lunch. She sat in the lockeroom and sketched out a model for the project. She walked to lunch and sat at a table by herself not even looking for him to come in particular but if he did she'd just give him the sketch and ask his opinion. She wanted to apologize to Mr.Henson but she was to embarassed to even face him.

hydrogen said:
"Now I'm wishing that id let you hit him." She said softly. She really regreted stopping him. She let out a deep breathe and stood up. "Ill help you make the model after school if you want to stay after for a little bit...i don't have cheer so if you don't want to stay after that's fine ill just head to that motel." She said softly...she had already made things bad enough so she decided to just skip 2nd period and wait for lunch. She sat in the lockeroom and sketched out a model for the project. She walked to lunch and sat at a table by herself not even looking for him to come in particular but if he did she'd just give him the sketch and ask his opinion. She wanted to apologize to Mr.Henson but she was to embarassed to even face him.

Ryland sits in his second period, shaking his head since Dacey wants to stay in that hotel, it wasn't the best hotel but he liked it, but a girl like Dacey could be harmed there. It wasn't like him to think like this, he was confused but even more, he was angry. He knew what his parents would want him to do it they were still alive. "Fucking bullshit." He mutters to himself before he gathers his things.

Making his way to the lunch room he finds Dacey, this was going to kill him but if anything happened to a girl as nice as her, he would feel bad, for a little while, but he would still feel bad. "Alright, so I don't think you should stay in that hotel, save your money for something else. My grandparents are rarely home, they love cruises. They left this morning for another week, if you'd like, there's a spare bedroom you can use to clear your head for a few days." He says, looking down at her, trying to look nice but it really wasn't his strong suit.

When she saw Ryland coming her way she gave him a small apologetic smile. "Wow...i..you don't have to do that..i mean i have enough.." she said a bit stunned that he'd offer her a place to stay let alone it be at his house. She smiled softly at him"Thanks..oh! Um i sketched out a model you can tweak it or do whatever to it...i just figured id at least get us started on it. She looked up at him for a bit. He seemed like he was trying a little to hard to convince her that he was trying to be nice but she thought it was cute. "Your face looks funny Ryland..its like you being kind is literally killing you right now." She laughed. She knew he hated it but she couldn't help it he looked like his kindness was literally killing him slowly but surely. "Anyway I'm headed to my last few classes and uh ill just wait outside for you." She said leaving him with the sketch.

hydrogen said:
When she saw Ryland coming her way she gave him a small apologetic smile. "Wow...i..you don't have to do that..i mean i have enough.." she said a bit stunned that he'd offer her a place to stay let alone it be at his house. She smiled softly at him"Thanks..oh! Um i sketched out a model you can tweak it or do whatever to it...i just figured id at least get us started on it. She looked up at him for a bit. He seemed like he was trying a little to hard to convince her that he was trying to be nice but she thought it was cute. "Your face looks funny Ryland..its like you being kind is literally killing you right now." She laughed. She knew he hated it but she couldn't help it he looked like his kindness was literally killing him slowly but surely. "Anyway I'm headed to my last few classes and uh ill just wait outside for you." She said leaving him with the sketch.

"If you see an ambulance outside, then yes, it did kill me." He says before parting ways with Dacey and going to the rest of his classes. He makes a few sketches on the model as well before class finally ends. He gathers his things before heading outside to wait on Dacey. His kindness was rare, even his grandparents rarely saw that side of him.

When he finally sees Dacey, he stands up off the curb and grabs his bag. "I see you already have a bag, do you drive here or walk?" He asks since he needs to know if she's riding with him or if she's following behind him in her car.

After class she got all of her homework and stuff together to get ready to go to Rylands house. Then it hit her she didn't have any clothes. She was just going to have to buy some till she went back home if she went back home. She was so scared that her step dad would do what he said and just completely use her like she was nothing. That would upset her like crazy. "I walk here everyday." She said softly. She never got a car on her 16th birthday because her mom always spent their money on alcohol and it was ironic becsuse her mother was a drug addict before and used up all of her college fund money for crack and ecstasy ..and now her mother was an alcoholic. When her mom was sober she was a good mother and possibly the best in the world but she just couldn't seem to stop doing drugs or drinking. Once her mom got married to her step dad it got even worse because he could support her mothers habit. So there was practically no way her mom would even consider stopping.

hydrogen said:
After class she got all of her homework and stuff together to get ready to go to Rylands house. Then it hit her she didn't have any clothes. She was just going to have to buy some till she went back home if she went back home. She was so scared that her step dad would do what he said and just completely use her like she was nothing. That would upset her like crazy. "I walk here everyday." She said softly. She never got a car on her 16th birthday because her mom always spent their money on alcohol and it was ironic becsuse her mother was a drug addict before and used up all of her college fund money for crack and ecstasy ..and now her mother was an alcoholic. When her mom was sober she was a good mother and possibly the best in the world but she just couldn't seem to stop doing drugs or drinking. Once her mom got married to her step dad it got even worse because he could support her mothers habit. So there was practically no way her mom would even consider stopping.

Ryland nods as he looks at Dacey. "Alright, you can ride with me.' He says, leading the way to his beater of a car. It has dents and paint chipping but it starts and drives. "I'm guessing you don't have any clothes, since you only have your school bag." He says as he opens his door and looks over at Dacey. "Do you need to get clothes?" He asks, figuring she doesn't want to go home since she was staying with him for a reason. "If I take you to the store to get clothes, you're buying dinner." He adds before getting into the car, it takes a few times but the car finally starts.

When they got to his car she looked at it with curiosity. It wasnt terrible looking but it did look like it would break down when you least expected or wanted it to. It was better than nothing though. At least he had a car. She shook her head. "No i don't have any with me. And alright ill buy but I'm not hungry so you can just get what you want...or you could try my cooking." She offered brightly. She was told that she was a good cook and she believed every bit of it. And she had something special in mind if he had accepted her offer to cook for him. Her dish always webt well with wine. She too got in and smiled at him. "Please let me cook for you i know you'll love it!" She said smiling. Even someone as cold hearted as Ryland would love her cooking.

hydrogen said:
When they got to his car she looked at it with curiosity. It wasnt terrible looking but it did look like it would break down when you least expected or wanted it to. It was better than nothing though. At least he had a car. She shook her head. "No i don't have any with me. And alright ill buy but I'm not hungry so you can just get what you want...or you could try my cooking." She offered brightly. She was told that she was a good cook and she believed every bit of it. And she had something special in mind if he had accepted her offer to cook for him. Her dish always webt well with wine. She too got in and smiled at him. "Please let me cook for you i know you'll love it!" She said smiling. Even someone as cold hearted as Ryland would love her cooking.

Without a word he drives off, the car sputtering and sounding like how it looks. "Hmm, alright. My grandparents left a full kitchen." He says as he stops at a stop light. "We can go to the store, or the mall, whichever you want." He adds as he drives towards downtown where some clothes shops are and the mall. Though he gave her a choice, he pulls up to the mall instead. "I need a few things for myself, so the mall it is." He says as he pulls up and parks, he shuts off the car before sliding out.

"Yay." She smiled. She knew he was going to just love her food. She didn't get to cook often because her mother never let her cook. she was always afraid that Dacey would burn the house down or something of that nature. she got out to and walked beside him. They must have looked odd side by side. One short and peppy cheerleader and one tall muscular person. She knew exactly what she wanted. She wanted yoga pants and legings. It wasn't getting any warmer outside but legings always looked cuter with long sweatshirts. "Lets go into Victoria's secret first so i can get some sweaters and legings and pants and etc." She said. The only reason she wanted to go there first was because she didn't want to go alone and she always liked a second opinion on her clothes. she even enjoyed a few opinions on her underwear and bras. Her mom never took her shopping and never gave her money so what little money she did get she saved it up for a time like this.

Back
Top Bottom